PDA

View Full Version : Who wants the kikin account?

Pages : [1] 2

kikin
06-25-2006, 09:30 PM
Oh, my goodness!!

Post here and guess the name of my ATF. The first correct guess gets the account. Do not PM me since I have no PM access and do not email me or you will be disqualified. You may guess multiple times. Good luck everyone.

Deni
06-25-2006, 09:53 PM
Leaving so soon?

azcustomer
06-25-2006, 09:56 PM
Okay,

This is a little strange.

but Rhi?

blondi553
06-25-2006, 11:48 PM
bridgett

scarlett_vancouver
06-26-2006, 02:26 AM
Emily.

But, uh, why would anyone want your account?

TigersMilk
06-26-2006, 08:42 AM
Yea really why would I want your account? I give this thread and F- for stupidity.

sander8son
06-26-2006, 09:20 AM
i'm guessing its TM, but i dont even use my account much. so you can keep it. but i like your creativity and the fact that you finally seem to not give a shit anymore. so congrats.

BrunetteGoddess
06-26-2006, 12:03 PM
I'm assuming he's become addicted to TrollKingdom, and is sick of the rules we have around here compared to the laxness of TK. So he starts a thread reminiscent of what TKers do when they no longer want their account in hopes that they can give away the account and create another to start fresh with a new reputation. Seeing as kikin is SO well liked here, I'm guessing this is his reasoning for posting a thread like this here.
No, we don't want your outcast-esque account kikin.

kikin
06-26-2006, 08:00 PM
Ok, let me explain. The "kikin" account is a pariah account. It has been deemed a "problem member".

I thought someone else might want it and see where they can take it next. Looks like there aren't many creative people on this board. If you have to ask why you would want it, then it's not for you. Oh, my goodness!!

I guess I will keep the kikin account since thus far, nobody has guessed the correct name of my ATF (hint: this is my IRL ATF, not anyone on SW). Although I wouldn't mind at least one of the names mentioned above as my IRL ATF. Heck I would be damn proud of it. A guy can dream right?

PS. Sandy, if you don't want your account anymore, I would gladly take it off your hands. No questions asked. Email me if interested.

kikin
06-26-2006, 08:03 PM
I'm assuming he's become addicted to TrollKingdom, and is sick of the rules we have around here compared to the laxness of TK. So he starts a thread reminiscent of what TKers do when they no longer want their account in hopes that they can give away the account and create another to start fresh with a new reputation. Seeing as kikin is SO well liked here, I'm guessing this is his reasoning for posting a thread like this here.
No, we don't want your outcast-esque account kikin.
Corsica, what's going on? Email me. You have a lot of 'splainin' to do.

BrunetteGoddess
06-28-2006, 01:23 AM
Nope.

BrunetteGoddess
06-28-2006, 01:24 AM
Cant....

sander8son
06-28-2006, 01:34 AM
PS. Sandy, if you don't want your account anymore, I would gladly take it off your hands. No questions asked. Email me if interested.

hah! i could probably sell this for a couple bucks, not about to just give it away.

when i said you could keep it, i meant your name, not mine :P i still use it everynow and then... just not enough to warrant me needing ANOTHER name.

is it shaniqua?

kikin
06-28-2006, 09:18 PM
Cant....
Why can't you? You are scaring me. Is it as bad as it looks?

kikin
06-28-2006, 09:20 PM
hah! i could probably sell this for a couple bucks, not about to just give it away.

when i said you could keep it, i meant your name, not mine :P i still use it everynow and then... just not enough to warrant me needing ANOTHER name.

is it shaniqua?
I'll give you a couple bucks if you like - I'm fucking serious: if you wanna get rid of it, I'll take it.

Father, forgive them for they know not what they do, nor what they don't know.

sxybrat07
06-28-2006, 09:35 PM
I think his name is Bob.

But I don't want your account.

kikin
06-28-2006, 09:39 PM
Very funny, sxy...as a matter of fact you are effin' hilarious...I laughed so hard I spilled my champagne.

You don't want my account, that's fine - may I have yours?

sxybrat07
06-28-2006, 09:42 PM
Ha, you spilled it cuz I was right. No kik, cuz then you'd try to become a trouble maker with my account, and then decide on some self righteous whim that it's now a 'pariah' account. ::) Thanks anyway.

Ok fine, not bob, fabio.

kitty260
06-28-2006, 09:46 PM
I know...your ATF is Madame BeerTits, right?

kikin
06-28-2006, 09:53 PM
Ha, you spilled it cuz I was right. No kik, cuz then you'd try to become a trouble maker with my account, and then decide on some self righteous whim that it's now a 'pariah' account. ::) Thanks anyway.

Ok fine, not bob, fabio.
FYI, it's not "kik", it's never been "kik".

It's Keek, or Keeks, or Kee, but never "kik" nor "kin". BTW, it was Champagne, Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin, the real stuff from France, thank you very much.

kikin
06-28-2006, 09:54 PM
I know...your ATF is Madame BeerTits, right?
wrong! try again, lil girl!

sxybrat07
06-28-2006, 10:00 PM
FYI, it's not "kik", it's never been "kik".

It's Keek, or Keeks, or Kee, but never "kik" nor "kin". BTW, it was Champagne, Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin, the real stuff from France, thank you very much.

::) Ok kik, whatever you say.

kikin
06-28-2006, 10:08 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

kitty260
06-28-2006, 10:14 PM
I know, it must be me!

kikin
06-28-2006, 10:16 PM
You wanna play, kitty260? This is for the big boys and girls. Are you sure you can handle this?

sxybrat07
06-28-2006, 10:21 PM
You wanna play, kitty260? This is for the big boys and girls. Are you sure you can handle this?

ha, are you sure? cuz I thought I saw kik here...er, nevermind.

kitty260
06-28-2006, 10:22 PM
Nah, not really. I'm going to the corner store for a lollipop and some pixy stix. Have fun though.

kikin
06-28-2006, 10:44 PM
Nah, not really. I'm going to the corner store for a lollipop and some pixy stix. Have fun though.
Good for you, kitty260, as you were way out of your league. This isn't as it seems.

Enjoy your lollipop! I mean that sincerely.

kikin
06-28-2006, 10:44 PM
ha, are you sure? cuz I thought I saw kik here...er, nevermind.
sxy, you know better. Or at least, you should. Have we not learned our lesson, dear?

BrunetteGoddess
06-29-2006, 12:01 AM
What, are you fucking Luci with your bolding people's name?

Oh dear....

kikin
06-29-2006, 12:08 AM
What, are you fucking Luci with your bolding people's name?

Oh dear....
Oh, my goodness!!

You are delusional, Lil.

BrunetteGoddess
06-29-2006, 12:14 AM
Im CF, KEEKS ;)

I am fine. No worries :)

kikin
06-29-2006, 12:40 AM
Im CF, KEEKS ;)

I am fine. No worries :)
Ok, good to know.

Take care of yourself, dear.

Cally
06-29-2006, 01:00 AM
Okay KINKIN NO ONE wants your pathetic account now go run along and play with the kiddies where you belond little one.

Cally
06-29-2006, 01:02 AM
Oh and his name is Big Bubba :)

kikin
06-29-2006, 01:04 AM
Okay KINKIN NO ONE wants your pathetic account now go run along and play with the kiddies where you belond little one.
Ok, I took you off IGNORE temporarily last week. Nice hair, dear. You look ok now compared to the monstrosity you were prior to this.

Cally
06-29-2006, 01:06 AM
*yawn* your lame insults bore me

kikin
06-29-2006, 01:09 AM
they are not insults. they are facts backed by observations.

Cally
06-29-2006, 01:10 AM
By your simple pea brain? They hardly insult me seeing as many men love spending lots of time and money with/on me every night. Now run along to your hole little one.

kikin
06-29-2006, 01:13 AM
By your simple pea brain? They hardly insult me seeing as many men love spending lots of time and money with/on me every night. Now run along to your hole little one.
That only proves that there are many insane guys in this world, dear. Nothing more and nothing less.

Cally
06-29-2006, 01:15 AM
*yawn*

You bore me. Im done with you.

kikin
06-29-2006, 01:25 AM
Ok, good. Back to IGNORE you go.

azcustomer
06-29-2006, 01:27 AM
Oh my goodness!

Um, if there ever was a guy I wanted to ask to blow me, you're it.

Oh my goodness!

Cally
06-29-2006, 01:29 AM
Oh my goodness!

Um, if there ever was a guy I wanted to ask to blow me, you're it.

Oh my goodness!

LMAO Az.. id be careful with that.. he attachs himself to guys and falls in love with them.

azcustomer
06-29-2006, 01:33 AM
LMAO Az.. id be careful with that.. he attachs himself to guys and falls in love with them.

Oh my goodness!

I can't believe he'd be so purely tasteless yet deliciously sinful!

Oh my goodness!

Cally
06-29-2006, 01:35 AM
LMAO Az.. come join me in chat :D We can share stories of bombshells :D

kikin
06-29-2006, 01:43 AM
Oh my goodness!

I can't believe he'd be so purely tasteless yet deliciously sinful!

Oh my goodness!

email me azcustomer.

sander8son
06-29-2006, 05:31 AM
hehehe, couple bucks eh? how much are we talking about here for my username? would it be just on SW or for sander8son on every site that i have it registered?

its nice to know that i've built up username brand equity on a stripper board. thats resume material right there. and if you think that happened by accident, you're way off base.

Ok, I took you off IGNORE temporarily last week. Nice hair, dear. You look ok now compared to the monstrosity you were prior to this.

they are not insults. they are facts backed by observations.

technically they're not facts, they're opinions. people have varying personal tastes and some may agree with you and some may disagree. therefor, as i stated an opinion. A fact would be to say that "kikin had previously found cally's look to be a monstrousity." but even that could be debated as fact or mere theory.

how do we know its true? sure, you posted it! but i've posted statements that weren't true or opinions that i truely didn't believe. how was anyone to really know the difference and what is actually true. only you could know for sure. this ofcorse is assuming that you still have control of your username. perhaps you have already given it away, though not in this thread, but via PM. then we could debate if the above statement: "kikin had previously found cally's look to be a monstrousity," was fact or not because although it was posted by the kikin name it wasn't actually kikin... or is it now? does a username and all opinions created by it belong to the originator or to anyone who merely posts with it?

good thread.

BrunetteGoddess
06-29-2006, 10:59 AM
This isn't TK kikin, play nice or go back to your hole.

Prester_John
06-29-2006, 11:50 AM
I just want everyone to know I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich today,