PDA

View Full Version : The difference between a $500 session in VIP and an OTC encounter for the same $.

Moneywise
07-21-2006, 05:32 AM
What is the difference? With all this "holy grail" talk I was wondering what everyone thought about one as compared to the other? Is there a clear difference? Does the difference lie between one's ears? /:O More pointedly, what is the difference between obtaining decent yet unspectacular mileage and a monumental case of blue balls in VIP (the norm for the majority of us) and a home run OTC for the same price?

Casual Observer
07-21-2006, 06:22 AM
More pointedly, what is the difference between obtaining decent yet unspectacular mileage and a monumental case of blue balls in VIP (the norm for the majority of us) and a home run OTC for the same price?

This seems like a rhetorical question to me, frankly.

Moneywise
07-21-2006, 06:47 AM
This seems like a rhetorical question to me, frankly.

I'm practicing for that run in November. Please remember to vote for me. ;)

mr_punk
07-21-2006, 08:06 AM
More pointedly, what is the difference between obtaining decent yet unspectacular mileage and a monumental case of blue balls in VIP (the norm for the majority of us) and a home run OTC for the same price?the difference is directly proportional to the amount of Gatorade one has to drink afterwards.

easy_e
07-21-2006, 09:15 AM
What is the difference? With all this "holy grail" talk I was wondering what everyone thought about one as compared to the other? Is there a clear difference? :O More pointedly, what is the difference between obtaining decent yet unspectacular mileage and a monumental case of blue balls in VIP (the norm for the majority of us) and a home run OTC for the same price?
Are you serious? How is there NOT a difference? You must be joking.

mark45y
07-21-2006, 12:59 PM
Where I live there are three kinds of clubs. 1. Clubs where you can get anything you want in the club in view of other patrons. These clubs are about 10% of the market. 2. Clubs where you choose the girl in the club and take her OTC short time or long time. These clubs are 89% of the market. 3. Clubs where you can have a lap dance and or VIP room experience for quite a lot of money. These clubs are 1% of the market and are staffed by European women as opposed to Asian women in the other clubs.

The point of my post is, if there is a free market that is how the preference of men from all over the world allocate their dollars.

mark45y
07-24-2006, 09:52 AM
I am surprised as a working girl you donít realize the benefits and opportunity of an OTC experience. That is where the Mercedes and condo come in. The advantage of only having to be touched by one disgusting old man instead of 20 for the same price. The path way to a sugar daddy is OTC.

evan_essence
07-24-2006, 10:37 AM
More pointedly, what is the difference between obtaining decent yet unspectacular mileage and a monumental case of blue balls in VIP (the norm for the majority of us) and a home run OTC for the same price?Well, there's less chance of being robbed or ambushed ITC than OTC. Plus there's the risk of disease that comes with actually having sex.

But I'm surprised you guys can find anyone to do more OTC for the same amount that they'd charge ITC for less activity. That's really bad business judgment on the stripper's part. The extra risk and the supply/demand ratio for OTC dictates it should cost more.

-Ev

Jenny
07-24-2006, 10:37 AM
I am surprised as a working girl you donít realize the benefits and opportunity of an OTC experience. That is where the Mercedes and condo come in. The advantage of only having to be touched by one disgusting old man instead of 20 for the same price. The path way to a sugar daddy is OTC.
Well, I could be old fashioned but the reason I work is so that I can buy my own things.

Susan Wayward
07-24-2006, 02:36 PM
No shit. I always say I'd rather take a little money from a lot of guys than a lot of money from one who can tell me what to do . . .

evan_essence
07-24-2006, 03:16 PM
I am surprised as a working girl you donít realize the benefits and opportunity of an OTC experience. That is where the Mercedes and condo come in. The advantage of only having to be touched by one disgusting old man instead of 20 for the same price. The path way to a sugar daddy is OTC.I think I get it. If I do more for the $500 OTC than I would ITC, and do it several times, then you might reward me sometime in the future, solely at your discretion, with some undetermined amount of bonus cash and prizes. In fact, you'll magically up the ante of your own volition for my company after I've established a bargain basement price. Well, gol-lee, now that you put it that way, I so totally see the advantage of marketing oneself as Always the Low Price Leader, Always.

-Ev

Casual Observer
07-24-2006, 03:37 PM
Plus there's the risk of disease that comes with actually having sex.

Says who?

The idea that you're at higher risk of picking up STDs from a PFP stripper vis a vis some girl from the bar/nightclub/online personal must die--it's just not accurate.

FBR
07-24-2006, 07:22 PM
Id spend 500 bucks on VIP for a customer if his ROI was worth it and he likes to club. But not on myself. $500 is above the best of the best POP here locally.

FBR

evan_essence
07-25-2006, 06:51 AM
The idea that you're at higher risk of picking up STDs from a PFP stripper vis a vis some girl from the bar/nightclub/online personal must die--it's just not accurate.Um, a 1997 study by sex researchers Masturbators and Velvet Johnson??

No, seriously. Go back and read the question that I quoted and answered. The answer wasn't comparing strippasex to non-strippasex. It was comparing sex OTC to blueballs in VIP (aka delayed masturbation OTC).

-Ev

Moneywise
07-28-2006, 09:08 AM
what about the guy that gives you a lot of money and still allows you to dictate the terms just as long as you clear his pipes on occasion? he'll even pay for the saran wrap. :)

Moneywise
07-28-2006, 09:11 AM
that last msg was for susan. I am responding on my treo from the bathroom stall at work..lol

hey mark45, your response to me is puzzling. do you think I am a working girl? lol I do work girls.

Jenny
07-28-2006, 09:40 AM
what about the guy that gives you a lot of money and still allows you to dictate the terms just as long as you clear his pipes on occasion? he'll even pay for the saran wrap. :)
Well, I am just a stripper but from my point of view that would seem like HE is dictating the terms.

Mastridonicus
07-28-2006, 12:08 PM
The thread topic is too open ended. What if I just want to watch disney movies and the V.I.P. room is equipped enough?

Moneywise
07-28-2006, 04:16 PM
Well, I am just a stripper but from my point of view that would seem like HE is dictating the terms.

Just slightly.

The thread topic is too open ended. What if I just want to watch disney movies and the V.I.P. room is equipped enough?

I can think of cheaper places to watch disney movies.

I, personally, know what the difference is between the two. I've done both and prefer the OTC conquest whenever it presents itself. mr_p answered the question quite perfectly.

Mastridonicus
07-28-2006, 09:46 PM
I can think of cheaper places to watch disney movies.

Right, but watching them with a stripper for $500.00 to her, may just be my thing. Don't h8.

I, personally, know what the difference is between the two. I've done both and prefer the OTC conquest whenever it presents itself. mr_p answered the question quite perfectly.

See, now the conquest is about getting what you want. :D I want to watch 101 dalmations with a stripper for $500.00. Do I do it in the club.... or in a hotel room.... decisions decisions. (Point being relativly)

Truth is, I think, I like to pay for my sexual activity the old fashioned way. A fat wad of needless drama, with an odd amount of conversation, sprinkled in with the occaisonal cost of dinner. Yea, it's all payable in the same evening.

Seriously, I'm not that much of an ass. Just interested in challenging the question.

I only pay cash money for a woman's time ITC. And, I'm on the Genwar side of extras.... so It's lose lose for me :D

Jenny
07-28-2006, 11:23 PM
See, now the conquest is about getting what you want. :D I want to watch 101 dalmations with a stripper for $500.00.
101 Dalmatians, huh? I would be willing to go down to $400 if we could negotiate Lady and the Tramp. And $375 if you would be willing to memorize the Lady and the Tramp monologue from The Last Days of Disco and recite it before we begin.

CarGuy
07-29-2006, 07:01 AM
I would be willing to go down to $400 if we could negotiate Lady and the Tramp. And $375 if you would be willing to memorize the Lady and the Tramp monologue from The Last Days of Disco and recite it before we begin.

If we get to re-enact the spaghetti thing! Count me in. :P

Mastridonicus
07-29-2006, 07:41 AM
101 Dalmatians, huh? I would be willing to go down to $400 if we could negotiate Lady and the Tramp. And $375 if you would be willing to memorize the Lady and the Tramp monologue from The Last Days of Disco and recite it before we begin.

Lady and the Tramp is cool, but if you really want to get in my panties, you'll watch Aristocats or Rescuers Down Under.

And btw. I am totally ignoring your offer regarding The Last Days of Disco since my ability to recite that moment is really worth more than 25.00 Sorry.

Now, call me a "Jerk" ;)

If we get to re-enact the spaghetti thing! Count me in.

Playing the part of the spaghetti will be a various Mastridonicus appendage.

We need to make sure it looks like REAL spaghetti..... :'(

Jenny
07-29-2006, 07:49 AM
Lady and the Tramp is cool, but if you really want to get in my panties, you'll watch Aristocats or Rescuers Down Under.

And btw. I am totally ignoring your offer regarding The Last Days of Disco since my ability to recite that moment is really worth more than 25.00 Sorry.

Now, call me a "Jerk" ;)
Jerk. Rescuers Down Under is out - I'm sorry, but that is a deal breaker. The Aristocats (interestingly) used to be my dog's favourite movie. We would put it on, and he would be riveted in front of the television.

Playing the part of the spaghetti will be a various Mastridonicus appendage.

We need to make sure it looks like REAL spaghetti..... :'(
Another interesting story - my roommate when eating spaghetti constantly tries to make our dogs re-enact that scene. It only worked once (the dogs are drastically differently sized) and she shouted "Yes!" and stood up to do a little victory dance.

And now you know what I do with my evenings, and why I spend so much time of stripperweb.

Mastridonicus
07-29-2006, 08:00 AM
Jerk. Rescuers Down Under is out - I'm sorry, but that is a deal breaker. The Aristocats (interestingly) used to be my dog's favourite movie. We would put it on, and he would be riveted in front of the television.

My one jack russel, back when I had him :'( , used to bark relentlessly at Malificient.

And are you so cold hearted and jealous that you can't like the Rescuers Down Under? I mean sure everyone wanted to get with Miss Bianca, but you could have been Bernard's first runner-up. Why is it so difficult for you flaming redheads to take second place.

Another interesting story - my roommate when eating spaghetti constantly tries to make our dogs re-enact that scene. It only worked once (the dogs are drastically differently sized) and she shouted "Yes!" and stood up to do a little victory dance.

That's pretty damn cute. Where you dressed up as the guy with the accordian? :D

And now you know what I do with my evenings, and why I spend so much time of stripperweb.

Not surprised... Wonder what you're like when you're not on sw/partaking in animal cruelty by use of the art of "re-enactment"/ stripping....no, sleeping is NOT an answer. We all know you don't do that.

;)

Mast