PDA

View Full Version : Snaz75.com Needs Your Help...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

snaz75
07-30-2006, 10:11 PM
For a limited time we will be increasing our STRIPPERWEB discount to 20% off... all we ask is for your opinion on our online store and products. (www.snaz75.com (http://www.snaz75.com/))

- What do you like about our store?

- What do you not like about our store?

- What product lines should we add?

We are currently looking to increase our line of shoes, plus adding some clothing lines. We are considering Tony Shoes (www.tonyshoesinc.com (http://www.tonyshoesinc.com/)) and Highest Heel (www.thehighestheel.com (http://www.thehighestheel.com/)). For clothing we are looking into J. Valentine (www.jvalentinecatalog.com (http://www.jvalentinecatalog.com/)).

Any additional thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated. Our store is for you guys and we want to make you happy.

Thanks for your time and enjoy the 20% off savings with promotional code STRIPPERWEB.

TigersMilk
07-30-2006, 10:25 PM
I always like ordering from your store.

I like the selection and really fast shipping. I always get everything within a week.

I wish you had different lingerie. I like Jvalentine stuff and will be looking for that in the future.

- What product lines should we add
Jvalentine for sure. Maybe Elegant moments too.

Mia M
07-30-2006, 10:33 PM
I hope you wanted you replys posted here...

I LOVE Snaz75! The selection is huge, the shipping is fast, and your customer service is great. The only reason I haven't ordered from you for the past year is because I started wearing Tony's Shoes... if you started carrying them, you would be my favorite shoe site again! Especially if you could offer them at a better price than Liquid Dreams.

As for clothing, how about Hot Sauce?

snaz75
07-30-2006, 10:34 PM
- What product lines should we add
Jvalentine for sure. Maybe Elegant moments too.

Thanks TigersMilk for your comments.

J Valentine has some really hot clothing, we are looking forward to adding them soon. Please note we recently added all of Elegant Moments lingerie, costumes and leather products. (www.snaz75.com/lingerie.html (http://www.snaz75.com/lingerie.html))

fancygirl
07-30-2006, 10:40 PM
I like looking at the fetish shoes even though I'd never buy them. Otherwise, I like your supply of six inch non-stiletto platforms. I have no complaints about the thigh high boots and the platform high heels that I bought from you before. I also like how you have a separate clearance section.

I can always find the same stuff cheaper by twenty dollars at several online places; it's one thing if it's five dollars more at your website if I can find everything that I want at your store, but fifteen to twenty dollars difference or even more is too much. Also, I tried to look up your shipping info and couldn't find it. If I remember correctly, your shipping rates are high.

I'd like to see more Jante, honestly. Also, Tony shoes would be great because I always hear about them but only see them in the higher end online boutiques. If you do start to carry costumes, can you carry corsets with zippers instead of hook and eyes?

snaz75
07-30-2006, 10:56 PM
I hope you wanted you replys posted here...

I LOVE Snaz75! The selection is huge, the shipping is fast, and your customer service is great. The only reason I haven't ordered from you for the past year is because I started wearing Tony's Shoes... if you started carrying them, you would be my favorite shoe site again! Especially if you could offer them at a better price than Liquid Dreams.

As for clothing, how about Hot Sauce?

Thanks Mia M for your kind words.

Why do you prefer Tony Shoes over Pleaser and Ellie Shoes?

I'm sure you know, but Liquid Dreams is owned by Tony Shoes... that is their online retail store. We will definably give our customers the best prices if we start to carry Tony Shoes.

I am not familiar with Hot Sauce... I googled them and could not find the manufactures website. Can you point me in the right direction?

TigersMilk
07-30-2006, 11:07 PM
I love hot sauce too. The line is called Hot Sauce Style. You can find most of their stuff carried at www.pinupgirlclothing.com

Mia M
07-30-2006, 11:22 PM

I find that the treads don't tear away from the soles with Tony's. I'm also a HUGE fan of thier wood collection, particularly the Barbie style. I wasn't aware that Liquid Dreams was thier retail site...

Like Tiger said, you can find Hot Sauce on Pinup girl and Flirt Catalog, but that's it. It would be nice to be able to purchase it from a reputable site with great customer service like yours... the SW discount is kinda nice, too!

snaz75
07-30-2006, 11:29 PM
I can always find the same stuff cheaper by twenty dollars at several online places; it's one thing if it's five dollars more at your website if I can find everything that I want at your store, but fifteen to twenty dollars difference or even more is too much. Also, I tried to look up your shipping info and couldn't find it. If I remember correctly, your shipping rates are high.

We are constantly checking the prices of our competitors, please let me know where you can find the same products for $20 cheaper than ours. We also have a "Low Price Guarantee", we will beat any online price by 10%.

I believe we have some of the lowest shipping prices in the industry. Many of our competitors have lowered their shipping rates to match ours. http://www.snaz75.com/info.html#SHIPPING...

$ 0.00 - 25.00 = $ 4.95
$ 25.01 - 40.00 = $ 6.95
$ 40.01 - 55.00 = $ 8.95
$ 55.01 - 74.99 = $ 9.95
Over $75.00 = FREE

lolagetz
07-30-2006, 11:32 PM
Over $75.00 = FREE

Why have I not ordered from you before?! :D I love free shipping!

fancygirl
07-30-2006, 11:36 PM
We are constantly checking the prices of our competitors, please let me know where you can find the same products for $20 cheaper than ours. We also have a "Low Price Guarantee", we will beat any online price by 10%.

I believe we have some of the lowest shipping prices in the industry. Many of our competitors have lowered their shipping rates to match ours. ...

$ 0.00 - 25.00 = $ 4.95
$ 25.01 - 40.00 = $ 6.95
$ 40.01 - 55.00 = $ 8.95
$ 55.01 - 74.99 = $ 9.95
Over $75.00 = FREE

Then ya'all definitely need to shout the low price guarantee from the rooftop. I tend to frequent electriqueboutique.com, krystels.biz, and jante.com. I haven't compared the same shoes in a long time, but now I'll definitely have to do that. I think the last time I did that was for these furry boots and that's why I went with electrique boutique.

kat 3322
07-30-2006, 11:36 PM
i love tony shoes

snaz75
07-30-2006, 11:55 PM
Then ya'all definitely need to shout the low price guarantee from the rooftop. I tend to frequent electriqueboutique.com, krystels.biz, and jante.com. I haven't compared the same shoes in a long time, but now I'll definitely have to do that. I think the last time I did that was for these furry boots and that's why I went with electrique boutique.

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE AT SNAZ75.COM.... ;)

electriqueboutique.com carries only Dallas Height shoes, because they are actually also the manufacture of Dallas Heights shoes. We do not carry Dallas Height shoes on our website, so I am unable to compare prices.

krystels.biz has a nice variety of items however our selection is much larger. In their 4"-5" section they have 15 items. In our 4"-5" section we have 546 items. As for the prices I checked all their items in the 4"-5" section and we beat all their prices.

jante.com are also the manufacture, and they make a great shoe. We use to carry Jante, however they did not sell very well as compared to Pleaser USA and Ellie Shoes.

Thanks again for your comments... please keep them coming.

Emily
07-31-2006, 12:09 AM
I really have nothing to add to this survey. I love snaz75 selection and prices. the shipping is fast and I have never had to contact customer service. I'm not loyal to any one brand, just like variety of styles.

Jenna*
07-31-2006, 12:28 AM
looking for more gowns that are not see-through or mesh.

missalovelady
07-31-2006, 01:45 AM
You have big selection,alot of sales,you send emails announcing your sales,super fast shipping

Whats not to like

Not sure

PleasureVictim
07-31-2006, 03:37 AM
Like Mia mentioned, I hope you can start to offer Tony Shoes. Pleaser, Ellie, Jante all seem to put out the same shoes year after year while Tony/Anthony's have the best designs hands down! You'd think that stripper shoes would have a wide range of designs but it's like they are scared to do anything out of the ordinary!

Other than that- I enjoy the large selection your site offers. I would like to see an advanced search feature where someone can search by size or price.

snaz75
07-31-2006, 06:37 AM
Has anyone from outside the US shopped with snaz75 ??? Does the free shipping if the order is valued at or over $75 apply to international orders (I'm Australian) ??? I'm naturally assuming the discount applies to ALL orders (within and outside the USA) ??

Unfortunately at this time we only ship to the United States and Canada.

mollyzmoon
07-31-2006, 08:10 AM
I like your selection and have ordered from Snaz twice. My only problem is that shipping to Canada always takes a month, but so does every dancer thing I order from the States (except ebay). It's probably out of your control.

BrookeBaden
07-31-2006, 10:12 AM
Thanks Mia M for your kind words.

I'm sure you know, but Liquid Dreams is owned by Tony Shoes... that is their online retail store. We will definably give our customers the best prices if we start to carry Tony Shoes.

I am not familiar with Hot Sauce... I googled them and could not find the manufactures website. Can you point me in the right direction?

it's called Hot Sauce Style. it's a must. they have great dresses

Jeanette
07-31-2006, 10:16 AM
I just received my first Snaz75 order today and I live in Canada. I found the $19.95 shipping to be very reasonable, but I don't have much to compare to as this is the first time I have ordered clothes/shoes online.

I love the selection of shoes and clothing. If you decide to carry Tony shoes I will most likely order a pair to see how they stand up to Ellie and Pleaser. I had a pair of Ellie's that I loved, and the tread did tear away very quickly. Hopefully that won't happen with the two pairs of Ellie's I got today!

It is great that you are continuing to add new lines. I like the fact that I can choose from a large selection of shoes and clothing from the same place. Love the one stop shopping!

My only gripe with my order is that one of the bikini tops elastic broke the first time I went to try it on (very weak rubber tape, one of those lame chip bikinis), but it's not a huge deal, I'll just have to replace it with a different elastic. Oh... and that it is going to be a bitch to work in one of my pairs of shoes...but that has nothing to do with snaz75. Definitely would order from snaz75 again!

snaz75
07-31-2006, 11:25 AM
My only gripe with my order is that one of the bikini tops elastic broke the first time I went to try it on (very weak rubber tape, one of those lame chip bikinis), but it's not a huge deal, I'll just have to replace it with a different elastic.

Hey Jeanette,

Please send us an email at [email protected] and we will refund/replace the bikini top. Sorry about that.

snaz75
07-31-2006, 11:38 AM
it's called Hot Sauce Style. it's a must. they have great dresses

Just contacted Hot Sauce Style (http://www.hotsaucestyle.com/) and they will be sending us catalogs and prices ASAP. With any luck we will have them online within the month. :)

calliope7
07-31-2006, 11:51 AM
I love the shoe selection and was very happy with the delivery speed when I ordered from you guys. Also, your sight is well organized and very navigable (I've studied usability testing). Maybe adding a thong section would be a good idea. I've always had trouble finind stripper thongs I like online.

Symmy
07-31-2006, 11:52 AM
I do a lot of ordering from Snaz and I always recommend to all. I love the quick accurate service. Snaz has the largest best selection out there.Mostly known for their shoes. But......If Items are discontinued they should be listed with "extreme bold print".I love the pleaser taboo line and they're being killed off. I'm crying! One more thing....You need to start including in the descriptions if the shoes have rubber bottoms or if they need slip pads...and my vegan friends need to know if the soul is vegan friendly or not. You're still the best!

sxybrat07
07-31-2006, 12:01 PM
I love snaz. The shipping is great, and you guys have great clearance items. So far I have no complaints. As far as the lines to add, I don't really know, but I'm excited to see new stuff! :)

AnnaPDX
07-31-2006, 03:03 PM
What I like about the store:
Super fast shipping, and cheap prices.

Product lines you should add:
I really like Honeydew products (http://www.honeydewintimates.com), and I wish you had Jante shoes. I bought a pair when I first started dancing, nearly three years ago, and I still wear them almost every shift! Every other pair of stripper shoes that I've bought has broken within a few months.

Bitsi
07-31-2006, 04:17 PM
I love Snaz75 and recommend the site to every dancer I know. The selection is great and shipping is fast. There are tons of clearance and sale items so it makes me want to buy more shoes. If i'm gonna spend $70 on shoes, I know I can get at least 2 pair instead of 1.

What I don't like is the selection of lingerie is limited.

I think you guys should carry Karo brand shoes.

rozz
07-31-2006, 05:15 PM
I love your products and the free shipping is the best. I would appreciate if the clearance items were organized by height, however. Being 5'1", I don't bother with anything under 7". Also, is it possible to get the exact measurement for knee-high or thigh-high boots by mailing in? (Mother Nature thought best to give me generous calves, and as such, it is hard for me to find boots that fit them)

GoldCoastGirl
07-31-2006, 05:57 PM
:-[ Didn't see the response.... :'( now I'm sad as this site seems great! If only they did deal internationally... we could suggest snaz75.com as the main sponsor for the site instead of SurpriseHim.net which is definatley not liked on here.

sxybrat07
07-31-2006, 06:05 PM
Unfortunately at this time we only ship to the United States and Canada.

Looks like no GCG...

snaz75
07-31-2006, 07:30 PM
:-[ Didn't see the response.... :'( now I'm sad as this site seems great! If only they did deal internationally... we could suggest snaz75.com as the main sponsor for the site instead of SurpriseHim.net which is definatley not liked on here.

Do you have to be an International shipper to be the main sponsor for the site? I may be able to hook you up with a special on Internation shipping this one time ;) .

hardkandee
07-31-2006, 08:59 PM
Oh dear.
I just spent $127.

I think I have a shopping addiction.

Thank you snaz75!!! You are the only place I buy shoes.

snaz75
07-31-2006, 10:08 PM
Oh dear.
I just spent $127.

I think I have a shopping addiction.

Thank you snaz75!!! You are the only place I buy shoes.

Thanks HardKandee for your business!

hottiegirltrinity6397
08-01-2006, 12:07 AM
I only buy my shoes at snaz75. I love you guys and have had other girls order with me. I am so excited its almost time to order shoes again!!!!!!!!!!!! I like pleasers brand they fit me well and I have not broken any shoes by pleaser. I am a life time buyer from snaz with the great prices and the FREE shipping!!!

lolagetz
08-01-2006, 02:27 AM
I just bought $95 worth of lingerie. I'm so scared of buying shoes on the internet.. My feet keep playing tricks on me and changing sizes :( One day an 8 fits fine, a week later I need a 9, and a month after that the only thing snug enough not to fall off is a 7. Stupid feet! :P

Susan-Va
08-01-2006, 06:46 AM
-What do you like about our store?
The prices are the lowest I've found online. Great selection also.

-What do you not like about our store?
A few times when I've ordered two or more pairs, one style has not been available from the manufacturer. It would be nice to have an email notice when you have the item back in stock.

-What product lines should we add?
J Valentine and Hot Sauce are my to favorite lines! I'd love to see you carry them! Some one else mentioned evening gowns, Nom de Plume has some great ones. For basic thongs and tops Body Zone has good stuff. http://www.bodyzoneapparelstore.com/

It would be great to have all my favorite products on one sight and with the low price guarentee!

snaz75
08-01-2006, 09:31 PM
Good News... We have spoken with the reps at Tony Shoes and will be reviewing their products to select the best items for our customers. If all goes well we hope to start adding their items within the next month. We will keep you posted.

Thanks again for your wonderful comments and suggestions. Please remember to take advantage of our limited time promotional code STRIPPERWEB to save 20% off your order.

snaz75
08-01-2006, 09:45 PM
Thanks Susan for your comments.

Your suggestion about notifying our customers when an item becomes available is a great one. Unfortunately most of our shoes are manufactured overseas and the ETA's change often. If an item is not available please feel free to email us at [email protected] ([email protected]) and we will give you the best available ETA.

J Valentine is a wonderful manufacture and we are currently working with them to add items. We have also contacted Hot Sauce Style and are waiting for some print catalogs. We will also be looking into Body Zone for basic items.

eyeawry
08-05-2006, 07:25 AM
I only have an answer to the first question, because so far I haven't found anything I don't like and I don't pay much attention to different brands (other than Leg Avenue clothing, which I try to avoid -- it seems to always fall apart).

Low prices, low shipping, *fast* shipping, huge selection, and returns/exchanges are super easy. The stripperweb discount ain't bad either. :] I recommend your website to everyone who asks where I got my shoes. Thanks for being so awesome, snaz75.

BlueEyedSpy
08-09-2006, 10:12 AM
-What do you like about our store?
The price, the selection, and the clearance section

My biggest gripe about the way the site is setup is I wish there was a way to sort by price. If you were looking for a deal on something, lowest to highest might be nice, especially if you are looking at "all 6 in. heels" for instance where there are 20+ pages.

Other than that I love the store, recommend it to all my friends!
A++++++++++++++++

pinkkitten
08-10-2006, 05:36 PM
I ordered from you for the first time last week after seeing this thread, got my stuff yeaterday. I liked the fast shipping and everything was the right item and right size. I'd been scared of shopping online before but now I think I'll shop with you again.

Crow
08-13-2006, 11:26 PM
Please, please, PLEASE can you all get these shoes for the snaz site? I adore your shoe shop and get all of my footwear from there, also I turn all of my friends onto the snaz site - as the shipping is fabulous and quick! Thanks so much for making something hassle free. ( sort of ) :)

http://www.karoshoes.com/index.php?target=categories&category_id=32

TigersMilk
08-14-2006, 05:05 PM
Oh yea I REALLY hate UPS to no end. Is there any way there can be an option to select USPS instead? UPS always ends up giving my packges to neighbors on the first miss to whom some I dont even know. I know most of what UPS does is out of your hands so it would great to have an option for shipping.

snaz75
08-15-2006, 05:56 PM
I only have an answer to the first question, because so far I haven't found anything I don't like and I don't pay much attention to different brands (other than Leg Avenue clothing, which I try to avoid -- it seems to always fall apart).

Low prices, low shipping, *fast* shipping, huge selection, and returns/exchanges are super easy. The stripperweb discount ain't bad either. :] I recommend your website to everyone who asks where I got my shoes. Thanks for being so awesome, snaz75.

Thanks guest... we have also had some issues with Leg Avenue clothing, so we only carry their hosiery which seems to be very good for the price.

snaz75
08-15-2006, 06:03 PM
My biggest gripe about the way the site is setup is I wish there was a way to sort by price. If you were looking for a deal on something, lowest to highest might be nice, especially if you are looking at "all 6 in. heels" for instance where there are 20+ pages.

Other than that I love the store, recommend it to all my friends!
A++++++++++++++++

We totally understand that it can be a major pain sorting through page after page... looking for a good deal. We had a programmer look into this issue 6 months ago and they came up with sorting by price and "best selling" on each section page. Unfortunately this feature brought the whole site to a crawl. Many of our customers are still using dialup and it would have been torture navigating through our site. So we had to kill the sorting feature until we could come up with something better. We are still looking into this, and hope to find a resolution.

snaz75
08-15-2006, 06:05 PM
I ordered from you for the first time last week after seeing this thread, got my stuff yeaterday. I liked the fast shipping and everything was the right item and right size. I'd been scared of shopping online before but now I think I'll shop with you again.

Thanks PinkKitten... be sure to use the STRIPPERWEB code and save 20%

snaz75
08-15-2006, 06:07 PM
Please, please, PLEASE can you all get these shoes for the snaz site? I adore your shoe shop and get all of my footwear from there, also I turn all of my friends onto the snaz site - as the shipping is fabulous and quick! Thanks so much for making something hassle free. ( sort of ) :)

http://www.karoshoes.com/index.php?target=categories&category_id=32

Hi Crow... those shoes are definitely HOT! We are currently adding Tony Shoes to our site, then J Valentine.... we will look into adding Karo Shoes also. Thanks for your comments!

snaz75
08-15-2006, 06:15 PM
Oh yea I REALLY hate UPS to no end. Is there any way there can be an option to select USPS instead? UPS always ends up giving my packges to neighbors on the first miss to whom some I dont even know. I know most of what UPS does is out of your hands so it would great to have an option for shipping.

We understand that UPS does not work for everybody and apologize for that. Unfortunately USPS does not offer the services that UPS offers (daily pick-up, detailed tracking, extensive shipping software, incentives for high volume shipping...).

With UPS's high volume discounts we have been able to pass the savings on to our customers. We now offer free shipping on orders over $75. We use to offer USPS shipping, however USPS had a unacceptable rate of lost shipments and we decided to ship through UPS exclusively.

Pretty_Penny
08-16-2006, 09:43 AM
is the discount still available? for how much longer?