PDA

View Full Version : Dancer OTC

Kyle1111
08-02-2006, 08:00 PM
This dancer approaches me and I'm already saying NO because I just finished a bunch of dances with another dancer. She ignores the NO, sits on my lap, and starts insisting that I know her. My immediate thought is it just SS and refuse to buy into what she is saying. To my great surprise she remembers a conversation we had weeks earlier and what kind of drink I bought her and it seems like practically everything else about a night that took place, for me, it seems like aeons (sp?) because I don't remember in detail like that or if I do I try and block it out.

So she starts asking if I have a girlfriend. Do I have children. Would I be willing to see her on a regular lunch date without paying. Can she have my phone number. If I find out that I like her at lunch, then would I be willing to see her on a regular boyfriend girlfriend type dates. It may not sound like fun, but she made it fun! :)

Anyway, she is a successful stripper and seems to be very well liked by customers and dancers. Her dances were above average--perhaps A- . . . maybe a little too aggressive for my tastes. I'm thinking what an excellent selling job and she is awfully smart. But, what is this pushing for a lunch date? Seems like she shouldn't have the time to waste.

Then I remembered. She is able to zero in on what I'm looking for (GFE) and then deliver that fantasy. As far as pushing for a lunch date and then regular dates, she probably knows that I would avoid such contacts after knowing her such a short time. And, if I did call her on it she could make excuses or go thru with the date and see if there is more opportunity.

What a fun time she gave me. The only negative is the very slim chance this very popular woman has fallen for me. Negative because one of the main advantages of a strip club is avoiding real relationships. I had one long term relationship of over 10 years and even regular dates are a little too much for me. An affordable fantasy is so much better. Stereotypes aside, ime, strippers can have all sorts of desires, needs, etc. that may not fall within the norm. So when somebody makes a blanket claim that all strippers primary motivation is $$$, I think yeah right. Just a bunch of clones when it comes to strippers. <sigh> Or, prostitutes never enjoy sex with their clients. That is sort of like saying every child loves ice cream.

One thing she did, which is unfortunately outside the norm in my favorite club is she made a lot of eye contact during the dances (most dancers at this club seem to hate eye contact during dances). Lots of fun, but just that back of the mind concern that she may not be acting. I just wouldn't care if she was the best soul mate possible, for me the real relationships are the big NO.

(BTW, for those crazy people who truly believe all strippers care just about $$$ it probably pointless to try and convince you otherwise, but I've had strippers demand that the $$$ come to a stop or the relationship will come to a stop. Everytime, I've insisted the $$$ will be paid and unfortunately the threat to discontinue the relationship turned out to be all too real.)

FBR
08-02-2006, 08:25 PM
(BTW, for those crazy people who truly believe all strippers care just about $$$ it probably pointless to try and convince you otherwise, but I've had strippers demand that the $$$ come to a stop or the relationship will come to a stop. Everytime, I've insisted the $$$ will be paid and unfortunately the threat to discontinue the relationship turned out to be all too real.)

Man, me too...I can dig it. Just the other day, Miss D and I were having lunch. I noticed that she was kind of quiet and seemed very preoccupied. I tried to keep the mood light but after a while she said in a somber voice "FBR, hon, you giving me $30,000 a year is totally destroying our relationship. I dont want it to be all about money." Damn, what can you say in response to that?

FBR ;)

Cally
08-02-2006, 09:10 PM
*plops down on FBRs lap"

FBR hon the $200, 000 a year your giving me is ruining our relationship.. I demand more :P

Mastridonicus
08-02-2006, 09:10 PM
Man, me too...I can dig it. Just the other day, Miss D and I were having lunch. I noticed that she was kind of quiet and seemed very preoccupied. I tried to keep the mood light but after a while she said in a somber voice "FBR, hon, you giving me $30,000 a year is totally destroying our relationship. I dont want it to be all about money." Damn, what can you say in response to that?

FBR ;)

"It's only "just about the money" if you want it to be. I'm happy with our arrangement."

Mastridonicus
08-02-2006, 09:13 PM
What a fun time she gave me.

The most important part of that entire post.

mr_punk
08-03-2006, 05:00 AM
So when somebody makes a blanket claim that all strippers primary motivation is $$$, I think yeah right. Just a bunch of clones when it comes to strippers. <sigh> Or, prostitutes never enjoy sex with their clients. That is sort of like saying every child loves ice cream.ironically, strippers themselves make that blanket claim. they routinely tell customers this all the time. invariably, customers routinely ignore them to their own peril. customers rather talk about exceptions like winning a gold ticket to the chocolate factory and ignore the probablility of winning said gold ticket. of course, such steep odds never seem to deter them from trying to beat the odds. which is why the microwave popcorn industry will continue to thrive.

(BTW, for those crazy people who truly believe all strippers care just about $$$ it probably pointless to try and convince you otherwise, but I've had strippers demand that the $$$ come to a stop or the relationship will come to a stop.ok, but BFD. i don't think anyone is disputing that. furthermore, craziness is relative. IMO, it's a lot less crazy than walking into a sc and saying, "like me, love me, or be my girlfriend". yet, many customers do it all the time.

"FBR, hon, you giving me $30,000 a year is totally destroying our relationship. I dont want it to be all about money." Damn, what can you say in response to that?ummmm...i don't know, but if you want to snap her out of a quiet and somber mood. cut off the money and watch her lunge at your eyeballs. j/k.

Kyle1111
08-03-2006, 07:38 AM
ironically, strippers themselves make that blanket claim. they routinely tell customers this all the time. invariably, customers routinely ignore them to their own peril. customers rather talk about exceptions like winning a gold ticket to the chocolate factory and ignore the probablility of winning said gold ticket. of course, such steep odds never seem to deter them from trying to beat the odds. which is why the microwave popcorn industry will continue to thrive.

Yes, I hear that not only on message boards from strippers, but from strippers working at the club. Some actually believe that all their fellow strippers are of one mind on this issue. Others see it more like a protection mechanism for both dancers and customers. The typical dancer probably already has a boyfriend and the last thing on her mind is collecting more boyfriends.

Bottom line is that there are exceptions to the rule and there are degrees to the rule.

One "hardened" stripper was fooling around with me on a slow day. And, she is a just show me the money type of dancer. Sometimes I would buy one or two dances from her, but usually she would ignore me or I would decline her offer for a dance. She was upset about something and she wanted to talk, about everything, but the problem. So she talks and talks and I listen and listen hoping she will get to the problem so there might be an opportunity to solve the problem. She never gets to problem, which is disappointing. And, I'm also thinking this is really her buddies' job--listening and looking for a solution. I'm also thinking we aren't close at all--we've just known each other a long time. So during this long talk she gets on top of me and starts giving me a lap dance. And, I'm think oh NO. I didn't ask for any dances and hate it when dancers do dances without asking first and then demand payment. I figure oh well, this "hardened" young lady will learn that I'm NOT going to pay or will pay very little for unrequested dances especially when I was trying to be helpful to her!

Somehow she is able to dance and talk. And, the dance keeps getting better and better and she is talking less and less, but she seems a lot happier now. I'm getting very concerned because I expect her bill will be mind blowing and I'm NOT going to pay for the unrequested dances or pay very very little. I've known her a long time and she will get aggressive and will call in the manager/security so I'm expecting the worst. Thinking I probably should have been a little more aggressive in stopping her from getting started. The time continues to pass and although she is doing a fantastic job I'm thinking about the business she is now losing. The club has people now and she could definitely be earning money.

The songs keep changing and she keeps dancing. And, I'm still having a fantastic time except for the guilt that she should be working and the fear of the upcoming confrontation. Finally, I say to her that it getting past dinner time and I need to be getting home. She gives me this beautiful smile and then a nice kiss and thanks me for a good time and says she better get back to work. I let her leave to see how far she is going to let this run. She starts flirting with another customer at the other side of the club so I figure I better get this resolved. She tells me you didn't ask for any dances so you don't owe me anything. I tell her I need her to charge something to keep it business like. She gives me a tiny figure that I double (it is still tiny) and then the saga continues on later visits and continues and continues . . .

Strip clubs are definitely a lot of fun depending on what you're looking for. :)

Jenny
08-03-2006, 10:10 AM
Well, I would say it is markedly different than saying every child loves ice cream. Most children aren't eating ice cream professionally, and if they were I think there is some kind parental negligence going on. Plus, about 90% of non-caucasians are lactose intolerant, so many many children don't like ice cream. Strippers are at work. Most people work for money - that is the primary motivating factor. It doesn't mean, though, that we are automatons (although some days I feel more like an automaton than others). We can enjoy and like out customers, and occasionally meet one we want to not be a customer. However, all that notwithstanding, I could never imagine, no matter what kind of day I had, who the customer way, what problem I had, or (and this is the big one) no matter how drunk I was behaving the way you've described above. Like that is beyond unusual. That is completely fucked up and weird. Or so it seems to me.

Kyle1111
08-03-2006, 11:56 AM
Hi Jenny,

I would think that for most dancers money is the main motivation. One of my favorite dancers (for 2+ years) always was telling me that her focus was solely on the $$$, which is fine. But, the thing is her interest in $$$ was extremely low. All of her $$$ went to her boyfriend--her friends tried to enlist me to "save" her. I did try even though I thought it was futile. She starts crying that I'm like everyone else and I think she is dumb. I said when people are in love they are completely brain dead and that is one of the wonderful things about love. I said that I thought it was insane for her to be financially taking care of a full grown man who didn't even treat her well. She asks is it ok for you to financially support a full grown woman? I said, of course it is ok for me to support a woman. From that she determines it is NO different for her to support a man. And, she tells me she is madly in love with him and he is worth every penny that she gives him and more. I replied that you have so much to offer personality, beauty, loyality, that the man ought not only be spending his money on you, but he should be treating you like an angel.

Unfortunately, she had a test for me that I failed big time. She wanted a certain sexual favor from me that her boyfriend wasn't willing to do. I answered NO. And, worst of all I didn't have the balls to try and explain my refusal. And, actually it was something I think we both would have enjoyed big time. At least I enjoyed it with my ex-girlfriend. I wish I had been a little braver in trying to make her understand my fear, but I just thought she won't understand and will be really insulted. Also, her test really shocked me. It was the last thing I expected her to say.

As far as the strange behaviour (sp?) that may be because the club is a very cheap club with very poor customers. I don't know, but I think at the expensive clubs management demands more normal behaviour. I used to work retail so I've seen more than my share of wacky customer behaviour--wacky isn't that big a deal, but nasty and aggressive . . . What surprises me about the dancers is that they seem to handle all the garbage from customers so well.

Moneywise
08-03-2006, 04:13 PM
ummmm...i don't know, but if you want to snap her out of a quiet and somber mood. cut off the money and watch her lunge at your eyeballs. j/k.

LOL!!!

Moneywise
08-03-2006, 04:23 PM
Yes, I hear that not only on message boards from strippers, but from strippers working at the club. Some actually believe that all their fellow strippers are of one mind on this issue. Others see it more like a protection mechanism for both dancers and customers. The typical dancer probably already has a boyfriend and the last thing on her mind is collecting more boyfriends.

Bottom line is that there are exceptions to the rule and there are degrees to the rule.

One "hardened" stripper was fooling around with me on a slow day. And, she is a just show me the money type of dancer. Sometimes I would buy one or two dances from her, but usually she would ignore me or I would decline her offer for a dance. She was upset about something and she wanted to talk, about everything, but the problem. So she talks and talks and I listen and listen hoping she will get to the problem so there might be an opportunity to solve the problem. She never gets to problem, which is disappointing. And, I'm also thinking this is really her buddies' job--listening and looking for a solution. I'm also thinking we aren't close at all--we've just known each other a long time. So during this long talk she gets on top of me and starts giving me a lap dance. And, I'm think oh NO. I didn't ask for any dances and hate it when dancers do dances without asking first and then demand payment. I figure oh well, this "hardened" young lady will learn that I'm NOT going to pay or will pay very little for unrequested dances especially when I was trying to be helpful to her!

Somehow she is able to dance and talk. And, the dance keeps getting better and better and she is talking less and less, but she seems a lot happier now. I'm getting very concerned because I expect her bill will be mind blowing and I'm NOT going to pay for the unrequested dances or pay very very little. I've known her a long time and she will get aggressive and will call in the manager/security so I'm expecting the worst. Thinking I probably should have been a little more aggressive in stopping her from getting started. The time continues to pass and although she is doing a fantastic job I'm thinking about the business she is now losing. The club has people now and she could definitely be earning money.

The songs keep changing and she keeps dancing. And, I'm still having a fantastic time except for the guilt that she should be working and the fear of the upcoming confrontation. Finally, I say to her that it getting past dinner time and I need to be getting home. She gives me this beautiful smile and then a nice kiss and thanks me for a good time and says she better get back to work. I let her leave to see how far she is going to let this run. She starts flirting with another customer at the other side of the club so I figure I better get this resolved. She tells me you didn't ask for any dances so you don't owe me anything. I tell her I need her to charge something to keep it business like. She gives me a tiny figure that I double (it is still tiny) and then the saga continues on later visits and continues and continues . . .

Strip clubs are definitely a lot of fun depending on what you're looking for. :)

GREAT story! This is exactly what keeps it fun for me. Things like this can and do happen all the time. People like me aren't looking for them to happen but at the same time I let them happen and enjoy every minute of it. I really enjoyed the story. Thanks. ;)

Chicagoeditor
08-03-2006, 04:25 PM
She wanted a certain sexual favor from me that her boyfriend wasn't willing to do. I answered NO. And, worst of all I didn't have the balls to try and explain my refusal. And, actually it was something I think we both would have enjoyed big time.

Damn my eyes, but I'm curious: What "favor" are you hinting at, you filthy tease?

FBR
08-03-2006, 04:46 PM
ummmm...i don't know, but if you want to snap her out of a quiet and somber mood. cut off the money and watch her lunge at your eyeballs. j/k.

Well, if the conversation ever really does take place (and I cut off her money), Id be more concerned about her practicing one of her kick boxing moves on me. She didnt impress me that much with her punches when I watched her at practice. But she did have a damn hard kick on the heavy bag. You could hear the smack sound loudly from quite a distance away. Sensei was gushing with praise...Im sure somewhat deserved from her newbie status but I also think he wants to fuck her LOL

FBR

Kyle1111
08-03-2006, 05:57 PM
Hi Chicagoeditor,

I was referring to a little old fashioned dining at the y. She sees all the enjoyment that she can give men, but she is not feeling anything as far as getting hot--not that she had any interest in getting hot with customers. She wanted to feel what some of her girlfriends were telling her about. She did give a very strong sense of empathy and just general sweetness (she was a very giving person, way too giving) which really made me value the time with her. Months earlier she had asked me how I felt about doing that for a girlfriend because she wanted to get guys' opinions. I told her that the only experience that I had was with my ex-girlfriend and how it was really fantastic for both of us. She wanted to know how I knew if my ex-girlfriend liked it or not. Maybe my ex-girlfriend was just being very nice and protective of me. I explained that my ex-girlfriend became super soaking wet and her heart would race to the point it seemed like it would pop from her chest and her breasts would go from unbelieveable [silky] soft to [heavenly] hard. She then told me that her boyfreind considered it disgusting. I told her, truthfully, that a man would be very lucky to be able to give her that kind of pleasure because I was sure she tasted very sweet and also it would be fantastic to see her really get hot and have a great time. She asked if I really thought it would make her feel good because she wasn't really feeling anything in that area. I said I really didn't know, but that female friends had told me that when nothing else works that that has got to work! :)

If she had asked me at this point, then I might have said yes to the opportunity because she had laid the groundwork and it wasn't a shot from nowhere and I was getting very excited just thinking about it. :) The problem was that she caught me off guard months later and in a negative frame of mind (she was telling how much she loved her boyfriend and she had been doing some crying) and thus when she popped the test on me, I was thinking very negatively and dreading the possibility of the big D (not because she was slutty, but her boyfriend was having unprotected sex with anything according to her girlfriends). I don't do unprotected sex unless the girl is some type of virgin or was my ex-girlfriend of over 10 years. I've seen many a picture of the dreaded Ds and death looks damn delicious by comparison. Those poor women were really disfigured and it scared the living heck out of me. The girls that I know don't seem to believe in condoms?!

I don't know who is smarter me or the girls and I say that in all seriousness.

A buddy of mine who loves hookers and dancers told me the story about Shorty (he's less than 5' tall). He had his equipment amputated and yet he was still desperate for the crack whores and ordinary crack also. Before he got his tool chopped Shorty supposedly had the bad habit of whipping it out for guys and gals to show how big he was were it counted. My buddy says the guy would have been a real star in the pornos, but damn it was some nasty shit with Shorty showing off like that and then he'd feel self-conscious (sp?) about doing the crack whores right then and would need to wait till later. This one crack whore that I had the pleasure of meeting was just all smiles and her nipples poked easily right thru the holes in her shirt which was some type o macromay (sp?). She wanted to give me a free sample saying it was good business and that I'd be coming back for more. I'm thinking she is in great shape--that crack sure ain't hurt her looks yet and she seems so playful. Then I remember Shorty and it was like I've got to RUN FAST.

Kyle1111
08-03-2006, 06:07 PM
GREAT story! This is exactly what keeps it fun for me. Things like this can and do happen all the time. People like me aren't looking for them to happen but at the same time I let them happen and enjoy every minute of it. I really enjoyed the story. Thanks. ;)

Hi Moneywise,

Thanks! :) I had some fun stories (at least I thought they were fun) posted on TUSCL a long time ago. Unfortunately and or fortunately, I think the stories over there die quick deaths.

Moneywise
08-03-2006, 06:16 PM
I can respect a person's opinion that doesn't enjoy dining at the Y but I am here to tell you I love that shit. There's nothing like witnessing a woman's growing intensity as your mouth is intimately connected with her naughty bits. Mouth, fingers, fingers & mouth, toes, whateva. I think part of my personality comes out when placed into that lovely situation because I aint stoppin til she' poppin.

With one lovely lady, I often wore this contraption that strapped over my head and housed a cock which pointed out from my chin. I'd slip that into her wet snatch and dine away on that bulb until she begged me to stop. Then I'd take Frazier for some deep sea diving.

What's the moral of my story? Y is for Yummy. :P

If I can find a picture of the contraption I will post it.

Moneywise
08-03-2006, 06:30 PM
The Humiliator

http://www.kittenstoyroom.com/gfx/dildos/thehumiliator_300.jpg

link (http://www.kittenstoyroom.com/xcart/catalog/the_humiliator_chin_dildo__strapon_chin_dildo-p-141.html)

lunchbox
08-03-2006, 08:38 PM
pffft, gimme the O.

Kyle1111
08-04-2006, 05:17 AM
The Humiliator

link (http://www.kittenstoyroom.com/xcart/catalog/the_humiliator_chin_dildo__strapon_chin_dildo-p-141.html)

Hi Moneywise,

There is NO WAY that I'd be man enough to wear that. :) Gotta love the name. I think in the movie Booty Call they used Saran Wrap, which I thought was a little silly, but now it seems positively respectable. I was definitely thinking Saran Wrap for women that I wasn't so sure about, but it seems like it would take the fun out of it for both parties, would be insulting, and may or may not be effective.

Mastridonicus
08-04-2006, 05:24 PM
The Humiliator

Moneywise, you and I have a LOT in common.

There is NOTHING humiliating about a woman getting more pleasure out of riding your face than your tongue can provide.

If embarassment is a factor in your sexual activity with someone, strongly question how well you know said person.

Mastridonicus
08-04-2006, 05:28 PM
There is NO WAY that I'd be man enough to wear that.

So you tried to give her a better orgasm, what's the shame in that?

;D

Kyle1111
08-04-2006, 06:50 PM
So you tried to give her a better orgasm, what's the shame in that?

;D

Hi Mastridonicus,

I feel bad about it, but I do have boundaries. ::) 1. Try and know the woman at least a few weeks before there is any real serious action (by that I mean full service). 2. Paid sex only--free is too expensive. 3. Protection unless a team of doctors with high tech test gear is present to assure that any STDs would be extremely minor. 4. NO silly head gear.

Oh yeah, anal is pretty much out--it just doesn't seem sexy or erotic. I've met more than a few men who really love eating muffin pie, but none yet who like or even tried lapping at a lady's Hershy Highway.

Chili Palmer
08-04-2006, 07:52 PM
Oh yeah, anal is pretty much out--it just doesn't seem sexy or erotic. I've met more than a few men who really love eating muffin pie, but none yet who like or even tried lapping at a lady's Hershy Highway.

Now you have.

CP

mr_punk
08-04-2006, 10:03 PM
We can enjoy and like out customers, and occasionally meet one we want to not be a customer.occasionally? you know, that's equivalent to saying the door is wide open to a PL. it's like that scene from the movie "Dumb and Dumber":

Lloyd: Mary...what do you think the chances are of a girl like me and a guy like you ending up together?
Mary: Wow Lloyd, that's difficult to say....
Lloyd: C'mon Mary, I came a long way just to see you, the least you can do is level with me.
Mary: Not good.
Lloyd: Not good like one out of a hundred?
Mary: I'd say more like one out of a million.
Lloyd: So you're telling me there's a chance! I read ya.

lunchbox
08-05-2006, 08:16 AM
Now you met two.

CP
FYP

I believe I introduced myself first, unless there is some discrepancy about what the 'O' is?

Katrine
08-05-2006, 12:46 PM
Make it three, although I'm not a man.....

Kyle1111
08-05-2006, 01:41 PM
FYP

I believe I introduced myself first, unless there is some discrepancy about what the 'O' is?

Hi Lunchbox,

I thought the 'O' for orgasm. :)

The dancer today was sticking her finger in her bum. Sometimes after that I won't get any further dances from that dancer. I guess some men and women find that attractive.

lunchbox
08-06-2006, 08:28 AM
O as in DATO

Kat, guess I'm going to be rubbing another one out, <3.

Katrine
08-06-2006, 10:43 AM
The dancer today was sticking her finger in her bum. Sometimes after that I won't get any further dances from that dancer. I guess some men and women find that attractive.

Obviously it can't be THAT bad if the act only renders you to stop buying sometimes.

Kyle1111
08-06-2006, 11:02 AM
Obviously it can't be THAT bad if the act only renders you to stop buying sometimes.

Hi Katrine,

It depends on how into it the dancer gets as far as repeatedly doing it. It also depends on how hot the dancer is as in looks. It depends on how desperate I am. It depends on if there are any other hot dancers around. It depends on how generous I'm feeling.

I'm sure there are other depends that decide whether I get any more dances.

Anyway, as far as dancer moves I can't think of any that leave me less interested. Perhaps if she didn't remove her top. Perhaps picking giant buggers out of her nose. Perhaps digging her nails into my equipment or twisting said equipment. Perhaps fast and or rough contact.

yoda57us
08-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Hi Lunchbox,

I thought the 'O' for orgasm. :)

I find it much more interesting when it's MY finger in her bum....to each his (or her) own I guess...}:D

Casual Observer
08-08-2006, 02:46 PM
This is a pretty entertaining thread, mostly because of the seeming obtuseness of the OP.

Kyle1111
08-08-2006, 05:12 PM
This is a pretty entertaining thread, mostly because of the seeming obtuseness of the OP.

Hi Casual Observer,

Although I went to elementary school for maybe a year, and middle school for maybe a year, and high school for maybe six months?, it was very depressing all that schooling. I was very very briefly a hero in middle school and it was so crazy. I was a hero because I could easily knock the ball way way way out of the ball park. It isn't any fun to be a hero for something like that. No more baseball for me, back to the old swamp fishing I loved. Man fishing in the swamp that is some real fun. I had a freaking shark brush up against me once in the swamp of all places. Didn't know it was possible for a shark to be in the swamp. It was a fairly big shark--well, bigger than me at least. After an initial scare I went after that shark with my large fishing knife. I was thinking food. YUMMY YUMMY in my TUMMY. 8) What a mess. Covered in mud and the damn shark got away. Sorto like the story of my life . . . ::)