PDA

View Full Version : I am so damn clueless.

Yekhefah
08-03-2006, 10:28 AM
No wonder I have such rotten luck with girls. I don't even know when I'm being hit on.

I'm still out of town. On Tuesday night, my boyfriend and I hit a couple of strip clubs, culminating in a great time at one which is known for astronomical mileage (I've gotten it there before). There was this gorgeous girl with the most amazing tits I've ever seen. I asked her for a dance after tipping heavily onstage, and she said, "I'll give you two songs for $40." (This is about half the going rate around here.) After my heart skipped a beat, I agreed, and we were off. We chatted and had fun, and she invited me to engage in all sorts of wonderful things I would NEVER do for any customer myself - but hey, the lady asked, and I'm not one to disappoint a pretty girl.

Afterward, she said, "Thank you so much for making my night. That was so much fun," etc., and she said it had been a crap night so she was going to leave while she was in such a great mood. She congratulated me on having such a hot boyfriend and went on and on about how hot and sexy he and I are, and repeated as she was getting dressed, "So yeah, I'm just gonna go home now." I gave her $60 and left with a big ol' grin.

It wasn't until 24 hours later that my friend goes, "You know she was hitting on you, right?" She and my boyfriend both pointed out that there was a hotel right next door to the strip club and I could've just invited her to "our" room. ARGH! DUMBASS!! I would have LOVED to play with her and I just had no fucking clue. I was just happy to get such a hot, high-mileage lapdance. It never occurred to me to ask her to meet us OTC.

I am a clueless dipshit. :dunce:

Oh well. At least I had some fun.

FBR
08-03-2006, 04:29 PM
Excellent post, Yek :) You really shouldnt beat yourself up. At least you didnt go the PL route by cluelessly proposing a rendezvous with a stripper who was really just trying to work you and extract money from your wallet. As you know, some strippers are very very good at SS and in spite of your friends comment, this could have been the case. Welcome to our world ;)

If Ive read your other posts correctly, youve always maintained that clubs are a place where dancers go to work, make their money within the club rules and go home, not pick up joints for customers to set up dates for sex or whatever OTC. I suppose in a sense, the fact that you didnt recognize the customer "opportunity" may just say that you practice what you preach. OTOH if you ever do follow through in a similar circumstance and let us know, you better not play Susie goodie shoes ever again :P

FBR

Yekhefah
08-04-2006, 08:30 AM
Duly noted! :D

And yeah, it was definitely a matter of the "practice what you preach" thing. I'm always surprised when I find illicit activity going on - see aforementioned cluelessness - and I remember thinking, "Wow, I sure wish we could get a room with this girl," but it never once occurred to me to ask. If someone asked me, I would be disappointed that she'd ruined our good time by forcing me to say no. I didn't remember until later that not everyone thinks like I do. *sigh*

Kyle1111
08-04-2006, 01:28 PM
Your story reminds me of this adorable little shy girl that showed up at The Trap. There was NO WAY this baby was going to be getting on stage without massive doses of drugs and my guess was that she wanted to see some wild women. Well, the manager immediately tried to sign her up and she was like very quietly I'm a customer while looking down at the floor. Not even old even to drink she had to settle for a soda. I was so tempted to just make friends, but really the girl didn't need the whole place bothering her all at once and besides those damn predatory dancers were all over telling her how cute she was and would she like some free dances did she need a place to stay etc. I was thinking what the freaking hell happened to this is just a business or looks are irrelevant. Anyway, the little girl was just eating up the attention, but it became too much too soon too fast. She got a few hugs from different dancers and was gone.

Docido
08-05-2006, 10:32 PM
Duly noted! :D

And yeah, it was definitely a matter of the "practice what you preach" thing. I'm always surprised when I find illicit activity going on - see aforementioned cluelessness - and I remember thinking, "Wow, I sure wish we could get a room with this girl," but it never once occurred to me to ask. If someone asked me, I would be disappointed that she'd ruined our good time by forcing me to say no. I didn't remember until later that not everyone thinks like I do. *sigh*

Yek, it's probably best that you didn't take her offer. If you had, next thing you know you could have been riding the Slip n' Slide straight down to the darkside. }:D

Moneywise
08-06-2006, 04:35 AM
next thing you know you could have been riding the Slip n' Slide straight down to the darkside. }:D

Hey! That's an exciting ride. No amusement park is complete without ye olde Slip n' Slide. }:D

dippidy dave
08-06-2006, 09:47 AM
i guess i've been to the sc too many times to realize when i'm being hit on, i just assume they are feeding me a line of bs to get me to buy dances. a while back i stopped in at my local club during the day cause i was bored & ended up running into a dancer i knew from another club & hadn't seen in a long time. after a couple dances its time for her stage set so she leaves. this new girl comes & sits down & start asking how well i know the girl the that just left & if she would be interested in a 3some with me & her.i thought yeah right, i'm 15 years older than you & i think the girl that just left has a bf. she was hot so i got a couple realy dirty dances then she left.as soon as the other girl got off stage she followed her into the dressing room. i came in about a week later & the girl i knew says some girl last week wanted to have a 3some with us, to bad i wasn't single then.

Katrine
08-06-2006, 10:41 AM
Hehehehe, ye all are still suckers! ;)

FBR
08-06-2006, 10:54 AM
WB Kat ;D We missed ya!

FBR

Richard_Head
08-06-2006, 12:19 PM
Interesting, if a guy had posted that same story on the pink side there would be pages of posts from the pinkie's telling the guy what a socially inept PL he is. No real point here, I just find it interesting.

not_a_custy
08-06-2006, 01:39 PM
You know what makes me feel better about myself, as a clueless male, is to find out that beautiful women occasionally feel lost in the same way:) I sometimes think I'm the only one in the room who says the wrong thing or didn't catch the joke.

Katrine
08-06-2006, 04:29 PM
Hey, I'm a hot chick and I've temporarily fallen in love with SS at the club. Its great while it lasts, but strippers do it to female patrons as well. Hell, I had it mastered. A female custy in love with you may not spend as much as a PL, but she's not likely to stalk you and leave carcasses on your doorstep.

GenWar
08-06-2006, 06:14 PM
Yek.

This never happens to me. So I can't feel ya on this one...

Sometimes I wish things were different. But they aren't.

This CAN'T happen to me. so it doesn't...

-gen

Even the times when it did, it didn't.

Ok. Now I am creeping myself out.

Yekhefah
08-06-2006, 08:49 PM
LOL, y'all are awesome. At least I feel like I'm not the world's only PL.

::)

Casual Observer
08-06-2006, 09:33 PM
^ We're all PLs sometimes, Yek; it's a recreational hazard.

not_a_custy
08-07-2006, 03:47 PM
Interesting, if a guy had posted that same story on the pink side there would be pages of posts from the pinkie's telling the guy what a socially inept PL he is. No real point here, I just find it interesting.

;D Heh, yeah, I've learned the pinkside will tear you a new one for sure. Better on the net than in real life though, I guess. Be a lot of good lookin' women in prison if they didn't have great self control!