PDA

View Full Version : Doing Favors for Dancers

Pages : [1] 2

Kyle1111
08-06-2006, 07:34 PM
I've known this dancer for years and I like her and she gave very good dances with lots of contact. She would do little things to make me feel special and over time I learned that outside of the club she is just as nice. Anyway, I get a call from her at around 2 AM (I always see her during the afternoon) and she would like me to come visit her (at a club I almost never visit) because she hasn't sold any dances. I go because she has never asked me for any favors in all the years I've known her so I'm thinking it must be important to her.

This club is a high contact club just like the regular club where I usually bought dances from her. Anyway, she starts doing dances and she is doing air dances! I figure what the hell after all the years I've known her I don't mind giving her "free" cash so I get a good number of these air dances. In fact, I would have been happier just giving her the money and not getting the dances. So, I leave and the best part of the night was getting home and plopping in bed because I was so tried.

Some time later I see her at my regular club and she greets me warmly as always and has a beautiful smile on her face. She asks if I'm ready for some dances and I say of course thinking she will be her regular self with excellent style and lots of contact. I consider our last encounter a complete aberration and had pretty much forgotten it thinking that she must have been having a rough time money wise, etc. I couldn't believe it: She gives me another air dance! I politely say that I want to watch the stage shows and pay her for the single air dance. Again, I'm thinking I would have been happier just giving her the money.

She came back later asking for another dance and I'm deliberately very indecisive finally saying yeah I guess 1 more dance can't hurt. WOW!!! What a turn around a very sensual dance with pretty much unlimited contact. So, I bought more dances than usual and we left on good terms. Dances since then have been very good as well. It was NO fun forcing the issue because I'd known and liked her for years; I would have hoped she would want to do good dances for me.

I wonder what was up with the air dances and why of all times she would decide to start doing that when I was doing her a favor--answering her 2 AM call and then driving out to strange club to buy dances from her because she was having a rough night. I wonder also about the complete turnaround.

If it wasn't a paid relationship, then I probably would have been very hurt and upset by her behaviour.

merely_lurking
08-06-2006, 07:53 PM
If it wasn't a paid relationship, then I probably would have been very hurt and upset by her behaviour.
Maybe so, but you definitely have a reason to be confused and a little peeved for her jerking your chain like that.

xdamage
08-06-2006, 08:02 PM
When it comes to strippers, if you are looking for more than a deal that amounts to $20+tip for a dance, then you have to collect immediately. Never invest for the long term. In other words, if she hasn't agreed to hang out and play with you now for free, you're being a fool banking on getting something in the future (or spending more now hoping to get something for free later).

Katrine
08-06-2006, 08:23 PM
She probably just had you confused with some other slob she usually gets away with doing airdances for. At some point, it probably hit her that you are accustomed to mileage, and she took a dive to save the business. Or, perhaps she was testing you to see how much she could get away with, and folded when she sensed uncertainty. Either way, I can assure you that the one thing she didn't consider were your feelings. Especially considering your feelings are in your pants.....

mr_punk
08-06-2006, 08:27 PM
I wonder what was up with the air dances and why of all times she would decide to start doing that when I was doing her a favor--answering her 2 AM call and then driving out to strange club to buy dances from her because she was having a rough night.who knows, but if a stripper thinks she can get away with treating you like her biatch...she will.

I wonder also about the complete turnaround.the answer is right before your eyes.

So, I bought more dances than usual and we left on good terms.mileage=cash.

If it wasn't a paid relationship, then I probably would have been very hurt and upset by her behaviour.true, but from your OP, you don't seem like the altruistic type. so, it's wasn't a very good idea to perform a "pro bono" favor for the stripper and expect a quid pro quo return. well....unless, you're paying to be her biatch.

Kyle1111
08-07-2006, 03:25 AM
who knows, but if a stripper thinks she can get away with treating you like her biatch...she will.
the answer is right before your eyes.
mileage=cash.
true, but from your OP, you don't seem like the altruistic type. so, it's wasn't a very good idea to perform a "pro bono" favor for the stripper and expect a quid pro quo return. well....unless, you're paying to be her biatch.

Hi Mr. Punk,

No, I wasn't expecting a "quid pro quo." I was expecting a return to the original level of service she provided over the years now that she was at the regular club. When I went out to the other club that I hardly ever visit I was *hoping* she might do a little more, but definitely not expecting it. In fact, I was thinking there was some chance that she wouldn't be giving good dances because it was out of character for her to ask me for favors (this was her first request) and she had never called at night. IOW, I was thinking she might be focused on her own problems.

As far as the complete turn around it is a little difficult for me to understand that *her* dances would change based on the number dances. In the past, I got very good dances from her whether I bought 2 or 1 or 10. And, when I reluctantly agreed to 1 more dance it would have come as NO shock, if she did another air dance and then it would of been over as far as my buying dances from her. I believed that she was going to give me a very good dance----that is one up to her usual standards. She went beyond that, that is what caught me by surprise and left me wondering about her complete turn around.

Kyle1111
08-07-2006, 03:51 AM
When it comes to strippers, if you are looking for more than a deal that amounts to $20+tip for a dance, then you have to collect immediately. Never invest for the long term. In other words, if she hasn't agreed to hang out and play with you now for free, you're being a fool banking on getting something in the future (or spending more now hoping to get something for free later).

Hi Xdamage,

I wouldn't "bank" on getting something in the future from strippers or from other professionals or even from friends.

However, it is nice to treat people well assuming you can afford it and that includes spending $$$ as well as even just smiling or considering their feelings. Sometimes the last two are more difficult to afford than the first one.

Spending more hoping to get something free later sounds depressing. Spending more hoping for future consideration I'm guilty of. For example, sometimes bribes need to be paid in order get what one is already in entitled to. So let's you have a legal right to an inspection, or you have a legal right to an assignment, or right to some service or etc. I have no problem paying a bribe to receive what I should be getting for free as a matter of right. It is not fair and sometimes the bribe doesn't work, but I will continue down that same path. Similarly, if I buy a lot of dances I hope a dancer will give me good service in the future either by coming over to say hi so I can request the purchase of more dances or by giving me good quality dances. Just like with bribes, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Kyle1111
08-07-2006, 04:10 AM
She probably just had you confused with some other slob she usually gets away with doing airdances for. At some point, it probably hit her that you are accustomed to mileage, and she took a dive to save the business. Or, perhaps she was testing you to see how much she could get away with, and folded when she sensed uncertainty. Either way, I can assure you that the one thing she didn't consider were your feelings. Especially considering your feelings are in your pants.....

Hi Katrine,

I'd never seen her doing air dances (for anyone) before that strange evening and I thought she might be doing the air dances because it was not her usual club or because she had some other problems. Yes, I think she knew my days of buying dances were over--there was just NO value to me. After knowing me for years she suddenly wishes to start testing me? I'm very surprised she didn't consider my feelings because that is one of the things I really liked about her--of course, some months earlier she was getting mistreated by the court system and the police. So maybe it changed her perspective. (She told me prison is a really scary place and she would have pleaded guilty to anything if it meant she got to go home to her child.) I know I visited her regular non-stripclub workplace (she said feel free to stop in anytime) before this and her fellow employee had a very high opinion of her--he didn't seem to know about her other job and I didn't tell him.

Kyle1111
08-07-2006, 04:21 AM
Maybe so, but you definitely have a reason to be confused and a little peeved for her jerking your chain like that.

Hi Merely_lurking,

I try to see things from her point of view. Having said that money is a wonderful insulation. :)

OTOH, there is a loss of importance. In a real relationship I would react much more emotionally and aggressively, which are good reasons for me not to have a real relationship in this society.

Kyle1111
08-07-2006, 07:22 AM
BTW, she had told me a long long long time ago that as long as I kept paying her money, then I wouldn't stand a chance with her. I think I just nodded in ageement.

She did one other unusual thing, but not that unusual, besides the air dance and the kicking the quality up several notches over her standard very good dances. After, buying the one air dance (I would normally buy anywhere between 1 dance to over 10 dances and it didn't seem to affect the level of service; she was very understanding) she didn't sit down to talk. In the past, it seemed like she almost always would sit to chat at least a few minutes even if I only had bought 1 dance. Sometimes she would talk a long time and sometimes she would talk only a little. This time she immediately left, which made me happy and I didn't give it any thought--I was just relieved she didn't sit and chat.

I like remembering her and her dances. The combination of beauty, dependability, skill, and sense of empathy she emanated aren't easy to replace. Perhaps, I'm just fussy but the number of dancers that I really look forward to spending money on is fairly small. Yes, I get real pros who really know how to make me happy and the only negative is they will be moving on way too soon so I can't look forward to spending money on them when there is a very good chance they're already gone. I remember one dancer I was basically throwing money at and she emptied my wallet and she was like relax I'm going to be here next week. And, I said if you are going to be a regular then yes I will relax and just get a more normal number of dances in the future. She said she was going to be a regular. I said then I'm looking forward to buying a reasonable number of dances from you the next time I see you. Of course, I never saw her again.

Jenny
08-07-2006, 08:12 AM
Well, I'm sure it was all about you. I'm sure that after years (years?!) of doing high contact lapdances she just decided that she probably COULD sucker you into buying airdances, and thought it would be a bit of a lark. God only knows - maybe she found Jesus or God, and God didn't want her doing high contact lapdances. Maybe she started a relationship with someone who was squicky about her touching other guys. Maybe she had a communicable disease. Who the hell knows - if you were really interested, you could have asked her ("so, hey - what's with the air?") I'm not saying that you should pay for airdances if you don't want them - I'm saying that likely her alteration had NOTHING to do with you, and was not any kind of specific service downgrade (contrary to the expectations of our little punky-brewster, most dancers do give airdances to some guys and heavy grinding to others - airdances are way more work), but a change in HER life.

Mastridonicus
08-07-2006, 08:22 AM
if you were really interested, you could have asked her ("so, hey - what's with the air?")

The direct approach seems to go out the window the second someone becomes a PL. Why is this concept so hard to grasp. Stripclubjunkie.com doesn't know the answer, but I bet she does...

I'm saying that likely her alteration had NOTHING to do with you

Gasp! Never!

Why are these concepts continually so hard to grasp?

Kyle1111
08-07-2006, 08:50 AM
Well, I'm sure it was all about you. I'm sure that after years (years?!) of doing high contact lapdances she just decided that she probably COULD sucker you into buying airdances, and thought it would be a bit of a lark. God only knows - maybe she found Jesus or God, and God didn't want her doing high contact lapdances. Maybe she started a relationship with someone who was squicky about her touching other guys. Maybe she had a communicable disease. Who the hell knows - if you were really interested, you could have asked her ("so, hey - what's with the air?") I'm not saying that you should pay for airdances if you don't want them - I'm saying that likely her alteration had NOTHING to do with you, and was not any kind of specific service downgrade (contrary to the expectations of our little punky-brewster, most dancers do give airdances to some guys and heavy grinding to others - airdances are way more work), but a change in HER life.

Hi Jenny,

Yes, years. Well at the club that I hardly ever visit it would have been difficult to ask her anything. One reason I hardly ever visit that club is the music is too loud. No, I wouldn't call her to talk about a complaint on the phone. And, she seemed back to herself from the way she greeted me at the regular club so I wasn't even thinking about our last meeting--it was like past dead especially because it happened at a different club. Right after the air dance at the regular club was NOT a good time for me to talk to her because I needed to think and get in a better frame of mind and give her room. When she came back, I still wasn't feeling like talking. I figured she had her reasons and at some point she might talk to me. And, if the next dance wasn't a super improvement over the air dance (and it definitely was), then the business relationship was over. Air dances at my favorite club?!? Both the dancer and client would rightfully get beat up and thrown into the dumpster! I'd never seen her give an air dance in YEARS of watching her dance.

I guess after that at some point, yes, I could of asked her and I even wanted to. In fact, I really wanted to because I enjoyed talking to her about whatever she wanted to talk about. Just wonderful company. I guess the main thing is I didn't want to go into a negative area once things were even better than normal.

Kyle1111
08-07-2006, 09:09 AM
The direct approach is fine at the proper time and the proper place. After she started giving me dances that were better than her standard very good dances it NO longer seemed like there was a proper time. Yes, I wanted to ask. But, she was providing excellent service to me and that is the bottom line.

Let's say I did ask at some point when the time seemed ok. Is there a real benefit? Yes, I think so. Is it worth possibly getting her upset? I don't think so because she was now providing excellent dances. And, NO it is not that easy to replace her with another professional. So, I guess out of selfishness I didn't ask. Even after she left the business I didn't ask because there is always the chance of future business--she leaves and comes back to the business as of late.

Also, at different clubs some dancers will consider me or any customer for that matter a PL just for buying dances. And, I can see their point. Some people consider any dancer who shows her nipple to be a prostitute. And, I can see their point. A good buddy thinks it is evil to pay for sex (he is a john). And, I see his point. Some people think obeying the law is the moral thing to do. (They make me sick.) The list goes on and on. I especially like reading books by Maragret Mead (sp?).

Kyle1111
08-07-2006, 10:08 AM
I'm saying that likely her alteration had NOTHING to do with you, and was not any kind of specific service downgrade.

I don't know if it was something I did, but I don't think so. I was shocked by her 2 AM call when I had only been seeing her in the afternoon. So, I went to do her a favor and she gave me air dances. I was disappointed, but it wasn't a shock that she didn't give good dances under the unusual circumstances. It was a shock that she gave me air dances.

It was a definite service downgrade and she would have definitely known that it was not only a service downgrade, but a significant service downgrade to me.

mr_punk
08-07-2006, 10:29 AM
Who the hell knows - if you were really interested, you could have asked her ("so, hey - what's with the air?")no, he couldn't because that's a called reality check. something many customers are reluctant to serve up. like he said, he didn't want to force the issue. instead, he'd rather hope she wanted to give him a good LD.

I'm saying that likely her alteration had NOTHING to do with you, and was not any kind of specific service downgrade (contrary to the expectations of our little punky-brewster, most dancers do give airdances to some guys and heavy grinding to others - airdances are way more work), but a change in HER life.contrary to your expectation, i couldn't care less about she does with other customers. i don't care how much work airdances may be. i don't buy airdances. i don't give a crap about the changes in her life. i'm not her BF or her biatch. it's real simple. you're being paid to do a job according to my specs. so, either piss or get off the pot.

Kyle1111
08-07-2006, 11:05 AM
no, he couldn't because that's a called reality check. something many customers are reluctant to serve up. like he said, he didn't want to force the issue. instead, he'd rather hope she wanted to give him a good LD.
contrary to your expectation, i couldn't care less about she does with other customers. i don't care how much work airdances may be. i don't buy airdances. i don't give a crap about the changes in her life. i'm not her BF or her biatch. it's real simple. you're being paid to do a job according to my specs. so, either piss or get off the pot.

Hi Mr. Punk,

So now I'm supposed to believe whatever a stripper tells me? 8) Well, that does help the fantasy.

The reality was she was providing very good service for years. For whatever reason she stopped providing that service and it looked like our business relationship was going to come to end. There is a time and place for the "direct approach." I didn't want to force the issue, but it had nothing to with avoiding a "reality check." What is the reality that I don't wish to face? She has hated my guts for years? She only dances for my money? She doesn't like me? The "direct approach" is not always the best approach. Sometimes it is better to give the person time to decide what they want.

I didn't have to have an answer from her. I did have to have good service from her.

Kyle1111
08-07-2006, 11:30 AM
Hi Mr. Punk,

A friend of mine loves to brag about how he would never pay for sex or dances and anyone who does is a total loser (including of course yours truly) and how he has a very active sex life for FREE. And, it is true that he has a very active sex life for FREE with real live women. These are women who I would pay NOT to have sex with if faced with the non-negotiable option of pay or play. I find them almost without exception to be extremely unattractive--fat, tall, balding, infected, etc. (I think he told me, he had an attractive woman once or twice when he was younger.)

Anyway, I think you can see his vision is fairly direct and narrow. Sort of like AA. Perhaps I haven't read enough of your posts or I've misunderstood you, but it seems like you have an overly harsh view of reality when it comes to dancers and you might be right to feel like that based on your experiences. My experience with dancers is exceptionally positive. You would probably say that is not reality. You might be right, but I'm NO optimist and I don't see the glass as being half full.

mr_punk
08-07-2006, 12:27 PM
What is the reality that I don't wish to face?actually, it's more like confronting her with your problem instead of acting like you're scrotum-less in the sc. instead of coming on SCJ and telling us about how you're doing these big favors for strippers and then proceed to rip them because they didn't read your mind. anyway, the answer to your question is below.

It was a definite service downgrade and she would have definitely known that it was not only a service downgrade, but a significant service downgrade to me.again, what's so hard about telling her this?

The "direct approach" is not always the best approach. Sometimes it is better to give the person time to decide what they want.did it ever occur to you that perhaps this isn't one of those times?

I didn't have to have an answer from her. I did have to have good service from her.true, and you could have stayed in bed at 2AM. you don't have to rip her for not reading your mind and you could have stopped giving her money for air dances, but you didn't.

My experience with dancers is exceptionally positive.well, it sure doesn't sound like it from this thread. IMO, you're acting passive-aggressive about the incident.

Kyle1111
08-07-2006, 01:26 PM
actually, it's more like confronting her with your problem instead of acting like you're scrotum-less in the sc. instead of coming on SCJ and telling us about how you're doing these big favors for strippers and then proceed to rip them because they didn't read your mind. anyway, the answer to your question is below.
again, what's so hard about telling her this?
did it ever occur to you that perhaps this isn't one of those times?
true, and you could have stayed in bed at 2AM. you don't have to rip her for not reading your mind and you could have stopped giving her money for air dances, but you didn't.
well, it sure doesn't sound like it from this thread. IMO, you're acting passive-aggressive about the incident.

Big favors? You feel the need to put words in my mouth. ::) I ripped her? I don't think so unless you consider disappointment that she gave me air dances equal to ripping her. ;) What is so hard? I didn't look at it like that. If a "direct approach" will get me good service, then there is nothing hard about using the "direct approach." I have used the "direct approach" and received excellent service as a result and I have used the "direct approach" and lost good providers. Depending on how choosey a customer is losing a good provider is a real loss. I don't like losing a good business relationship, if there is an intelligent way to save it. The 2 AM is only significant because it was so strange and the night continued to get stranger. You keep repeating that I "ripped her" and I guess you think if you repeat it often enough it becomes true.:P Or, perhaps you have such a harsh outlook that my story did in your eyes appear to be "ripping her," but that is hard to believe because you seem to have a good hide and are not the sensitive type. More likely you were upset because I wasn't "ripping her." >:(

Sorry, IME strippers are very good people on average. Perhaps, I'm wrong or perhaps I know strippers very different than the strippers you have experienced.

You seem like a very bitter strip club customer. If I was as aggressive in manner as you seem to be, then I think that I'd be a bitter strip club customer, too. I think it was Yoda who repeated that if the only tool you have is a hammer then every problem looks like a nail. Do you use anything, but an in-your-face approach with dancers (assuming you agree with my premise)?

Kyle1111
08-07-2006, 01:51 PM
well, it sure doesn't sound like it from this thread. IMO, you're acting passive-aggressive about the incident.

So she gives me years of good service and that is NOT exceptionally positive?! I will take that in any relationship as exceptionally positive.

I think it was interesting that she felt the need to call me at 2 AM when I had only seen her professionally during the afternoons. Even though she woke me up, I liked hearing from her. Not too thrilled about going to a relatively strange club at that hour, but hey if a person gives you years of good service than that is the least you can do for them. Now, if she had invited me to my favorite club that would be a different story. You can talk, meet buddies, and feel comfortable.

Mastridonicus
08-07-2006, 01:58 PM
I think we've all forgotten here Kyle, what is it that you want to know? Or share?

I mean, I agree with mr. punk entirely. You're frustrated, because you've been doing the same thing for so long waiting for her to come to you. It's time to grow a pair, put yourself out there, risk it all, tell her EXACTLY what you want/have been wanting, and understand that it may be the end to everything or the beginning to something else.

We don't have the answers. She does. Go talk to her.

And would you please just pick one? You say she's a great stripper as in years of service but yet you act like doing her a favor has negative ramifications simply because she's a stripper. I don't get it, are you trying to get a girl to date you? Or are you trying to turn a stripper into a puppet? Some role-reversal perhaps...

Mast.

Kyle1111
08-07-2006, 02:13 PM
I'm just sharing. Well, there is a good chance I won't see her again unless she goes back to work at my favorite club. She told me she was leaving to work in a beauty salon and as far as I know that is what she is doing. Will she go back to work? I have NO idea and would rather she be successful in her new job. She was always giving me new phone numbers while she was working at my favorite club and she had a few different addresses.

It has been around 6 months since I last saw her. She did a lot of great dances and then told me that I probably wouldn't see her again because she thought she had landed this new job. I wished her the best of luck and that I would miss her a lot, and that was that except that she then gave me a few free (5 or 6 or more?) dances as a goodbye present. I thought that was very sweet of her.

I think we've all forgotten here Kyle, what is it that you want to know? Or share?

I mean, I agree with mr. punk entirely. You're frustrated, because you've been doing the same thing for so long waiting for her to come to you. It's time to grow a pair, put yourself out there, risk it all, tell her EXACTLY what you want/have been wanting, and understand that it may be the end to everything or the beginning to something else.

We don't have the answers. She does. Go talk to her.

And would you please just pick one? You say she's a great stripper as in years of service but yet you act like doing her a favor has negative ramifications simply because she's a stripper. I don't get it, are you trying to get a girl to date you? Or are you trying to turn a stripper into a puppet? Some role-reversal perhaps...

Mast.

Kyle1111
08-07-2006, 02:26 PM

Mast.

I would think it is a negative period. But, I guess with a stripper that I've known a long time I feel more strongly because it is a more personal service to me. Let's say that I have a good business relationship with a roofer. And, he is fixing roofs on different houses and buildings and he is doing a very good job over the years for me. He calls me up and says I don't have any work could you help me? I ask how and he says get me a job. So I get him a small job to help him out and he does a poor job. I would be disappointed in him! Is that the end of the business relationship? I would hope not. Next time he asked for work I would probably just give him a small taste to see if he has cleaned up his act. And, I would be hoping for his usual good work. If he failed again, then we are very close to an ended *business* relationship and ultimately I might confront him directly to see what is the problem.

How could I forget!!! Her child's father came back and he changed for the better treating her good (he's become a man) and he has a real job and her relationship with him seems to be getting stronger. Please remember she told me upfront much earlier that as long as I paid her money I didn't stand a chance with her. I think that was very good of her to be blunt like that, but my girlfriend days were long over when I met her.

xdamage
08-07-2006, 08:22 PM
Hi Xdamage,

I wouldn't "bank" on getting something in the future from strippers or from other professionals or even from friends.

However, it is nice to treat people well assuming you can afford it and that includes spending $$$ as well as even just smiling or considering their feelings. Sometimes the last two are more difficult to afford than the first one.

This sounds like the Mr. Nice Guy myth. There is nothing wrong with treating people well, but don't confuse treating people well with treating people well to get something later (aka, manipulation via niceness). What I'm saying is:

1.) Be honest with yourself because I bet you do know if you are being jacked around (its up to you to face this fact or not)

2.) Be nice, fine, but don't get used. If she wants to hang out with you (and yes it does happen) she will do it immediately. Don't waste your time investing in the future - she will just perceive you as yet another sucker to be used along with so many others. If she really wants to hang out with you she will do it right now, not in the future.

Its really as simple as that.

mr_punk
08-07-2006, 08:31 PM
You seem like a very bitter strip club customer.LOL..funny how you seem to have a sack on a MB, but in the sc. they just drop off and roll down your pants leg.

If I was as aggressive in manner as you seem to be, then I think that I'd be a bitter strip club customer, too.well, if you were as aggressive. you wouldn't be paying for airdances that you don't want. you would be serving up reality checks with aplomb. futhermore, you wouldn't be wringing your hands about it because you're not afraid of the repercussions. additionally, you wouldn't be getting up out of bed at 2AM to bring money to a stripper like a ho bringing money to her pimp. lastly, you wouldn't come on SCJ and basically say, "look at the favors i'm doing for these biatches. do you see how they don't appreciate me? do you see how nice i'm being to these ungrateful biatches and how they're not being nice to me?".

Kyle1111
08-07-2006, 11:55 PM
This sounds like the Mr. Nice Guy myth. There is nothing wrong with treating people well, but don't confuse treating people well with treating people well to get something later (aka, manipulation via niceness). What I'm saying is:

1.) Be honest with yourself because I bet you do know if you are being jacked around (its up to you to face this fact or not)

2.) Be nice, fine, but don't get used. If she wants to hang out with you (and yes it does happen) she will do it immediately. Don't waste your time investing in the future - she will just perceive you as yet another sucker to be used along with so many others. If she really wants to hang out with you she will do it right now, not in the future.

Its really as simple as that.

One person's nice guy is another person's bad guy. I think it is very difficult for many people to see that. Some of the large dancers don't consider me a nice guy because I have no interest in large dancers no matter how confident or sweet or how much mileage they are willing to provide. Other large dancers do consider me a nice guy and will shoot the breeze or hang out even when they know there is zero money for them because they do not attract me. One exception--there was a large dancer who had a natural glow and I found it very attractive. She had zero interest in me and didn't want to sell me any dances. That glow was really special and I've only seen it once. Heck, I only saw her dance once.

I believe generally nice guys do "finish last" and it is because generally that is not a maximizing strategy as far as getting the extra dollar or the top job or even the hot woman. Thus, it seems like if a person was smart they wouldn't be a nice guy? Yes and no. First, it is important to remember that one person's nice guy may very well be another person's idea of a PL or even a bad guy. Second, sometimes it is better not to get the extra dollar or the top job or even the hot woman. It all depends on what your values are. If a woman wants to be mistreated, then should I mistreat the woman? Maybe. It depends on if I'm willing to pay that price or if I can find another she will find acceptable.

Kyle1111
08-08-2006, 12:29 AM
LOL..funny how you seem to have a sack on a MB, but in the sc. they just drop off and roll down your pants leg.
well, if you were as aggressive. you wouldn't be paying for airdances that you don't want. you would be serving up reality checks with aplomb. futhermore, you wouldn't be wringing your hands about it because you're not afraid of the repercussions. additionally, you wouldn't be getting up out of bed at 2AM to bring money to a stripper like a ho bringing money to her pimp. lastly, you wouldn't come on SCJ and basically say, "look at the favors i'm doing for these biatches. do you see how they don't appreciate me? do you see how nice i'm being to these ungrateful biatches and how they're not being nice to me?".

Yes, if I was as aggressive as you I wouldn't be paying for airdances that I didn't want. But, is the cost worth it? For me the answer is NO.

Being nice doesn't mean you will be treated nicely in return and that is a major NO shit Sherlock. Why is it a major NO shit sherlock? Well the best example is strippers that have abusive boyfriends--no matter how nice or sweet they are or how much money they give their boyfriend they get treated like shit in return. But, it is just normal that some people are takers and other people are givers and most are somewhere in between.

Anyway, she caught me by surprise big time and I thought it was an interesting story. Why the different club? Why the late hour? Why the air dances? Why ask a favor after knowing me for years? You say use the "direct approach," well it was more important to me that she return to giving very good dances. The "direct approach" was one means of reaching that end and it will usually be my last choice. It is NO fun and has had mixed results for me in the past. Better to pay for extra air dances than lose a dancer who can provide very good dances.

Kyle1111
08-08-2006, 12:53 AM
Assuming money was her major motivation giving air dances seems like a strange means to end. Better to ask me for a nice fat "loan." Or, perhaps co-sign on a loan. Or, a request to help pay for her schooling. Going to air dances equals increased money making? I guess anything is possible.

Also, going from very predictable over a period of years to just strange seems like new method of trying to get more money. I just don't see confrontation as a good strategy when a person goes from predictable over a period of years to strange. I think stepping back is a better strategy depending on the outcome you are looking for. Also, if there was a real problem I don't think immediate confrontation would be helpful, but it depends on the person. Perhaps she is one of those people who wants to be called on the carpet.

Katrine
08-08-2006, 10:50 AM
Maybe she had a herpes outbreak or a nasty vag infection during the airdance period and didn't want to make the infection worse or spread it to you?

Kyle1111
08-08-2006, 11:28 AM
Maybe she had a herpes outbreak or a nasty vag infection during the airdance period and didn't want to make the infection worse or spread it to you?

Hi Katrine,

Could be. I just don't know. It seems like most of the males and females that I know don't care about disease at all. And, I sort of understand and yet at the same time I don't.

I understand in that when I was young I really didn't know about sexually transmitted disease except very vaguely and the source was not to be trusted. And, even if I did know more when I was young I still wouldn't of cared because I was fairly certain that an early death was my fate or worse a long prison term (guilt or innocence being totally irrelevant).

I don't understand because the males and females that I know are a lot wealthier than I was and they don't seem to be nearly as aggressive--yes, more agressive than I am now, but that ain't saying much. :)

xdamage
08-08-2006, 03:21 PM
I believe generally nice guys do "finish last"

Well "needy" guys finish last, but I'm not saying you have to be an asshole. I am saying don't be a another Mr. Nice Guy doormat.

Kyle1111
08-08-2006, 04:08 PM
Well "needy" guys finish last, but I'm not saying you have to be an asshole. I am saying don't be a another Mr. Nice Guy doormat.

Hi Xdamage,

I don't think I'm that nice, but I do try to be very nice and I feel guilty sometimes that I haven't been nicer. Needy guys, yes I can see where that is a turnoff to most girls.

In some respects I could be considered needy if the relationship isn't a paid relationship. I need lots of action. I need to feel that yes the relationship is worth going crazy over and that the woman is extremely important.

I remember this one dancer/prostitute who I went crazy over was so blunt with me. She said you are too nice to be for real. You are after something. I said definitely I'm after more and better sex. She was like NO you have to be after something important like my money. That is a big NO for me . . . she earned that money thru hard work and it should be for her 100%. She shouldn't spend a penny on me unless she wins millions in the lottery. :)

BTW, I didn't think that I was that nice to her. I thought I was like a regular guy. The neighbor kid thinks I'm too nice and it is like what the hell!!! And, I explained that I'm NOT a nice person, but I try to be nice assuming I'm NOT working in a bad situation. And, I said you know there is something very wrong if you think a person like me is nice. It seems weird. Perhaps it is because I don't have any children of my own. 8) And, finally my hard highly prosperous attorney believes that I'm too nice to be for real. And, I'm like that is really sad because I'm NOT a nice guy although I try and the judge hates my guts according to you (I knew that, but it was nice to get unrequested confirmation) so how nice could I be.

Kyle1111
08-08-2006, 04:27 PM

Hi Xdamage,

I don't think I'm that nice, but I do try to be very nice and I feel guilty sometimes that I haven't been nicer. Needy guys, yes I can see where that is a turnoff to most girls.

In some respects I could be considered needy if the relationship isn't a paid relationship. I need lots of action. I need to feel that yes the relationship is worth going crazy over and that the woman is extremely important.

I remember this one dancer/prostitute who I went crazy over was so blunt with me. She said you are too nice to be for real. You are after something. I said definitely I'm after more and better sex. She was like NO you have to be after something important like my money. That is a big NO for me . . . she earned that money thru hard work and it should be for her 100%. She shouldn't spend a penny on me unless she wins millions in the lottery. :)

BTW, I didn't think that I was that nice to her. I thought I was like a regular guy. The neighbor kid thinks I'm too nice and it is like what the hell!!! And, I explained that I'm NOT a nice person, but I try to be nice assuming I'm NOT working in a bad situation. And, I said you know there is something very wrong if you think a person like me is nice. It seems weird. Perhaps it is because I don't have any children of my own. And, finally my hard highly prosperous attorney believes that Iím too nice to be for real?! I tell him that is sad because Iím NOT a nice guy although I try to be and besides you said the judge hated my guts (I already knew that but it was nice to have an unrequested second opinion).

xdamage
08-08-2006, 06:23 PM
I don't think I'm that nice, but I do try to be very nice and I feel guilty sometimes that I haven't been nicer.

I remember this one dancer/prostitute who I went crazy over was so blunt with me. She said you are too nice to be for real. You are after something.

/gag - sounds like stripper shit to me.

I'll be blunt. My experience is that strippers love guys like you as customers. Problem is they don't and never will give a crap about you ... a part of them thinks it's pathetic, but they'll never tell you because that would be bad for business. Your easy to get money from and they don't have to put up with a lot of bad behaviors to get it.

Eventually (maybe years from now) after having spent who knows how many thousands you'll realize that they think nice guys like you, who come in and spend money on them and try to be nice and stuff, are pathetic losers. While your thinking your holding yourself to a higher standard, they are thinking sucker. But again they'll never admit it or tell you because it's bad for business.

There is really only one yardstick to measure stripper shit against. The more touch and time your getting for free is the only way to really measure how much she likes you. And even then, a really good hustler will throw in some free time in preparation for the buildup to the VIP hustle. When she is grinding away for free or hanging out with you all night, and isn't charging you or better yet buying rounds of drinks to keep your company, then maybe you've impressed her. But being nice? Useless, a million other guys before you have already tried that- yawn time for her.

Now if you're okay with getting one dance for $20+tip, and you like being treated like anohter one of the zillion nice guys who hit on her night after night, continue on, but if you want to impress her your going to have let go of that boring crap and be an out of the ordinary guy.

Kyle1111
08-08-2006, 06:50 PM
Hi Xdamage,

I wouldn't want free time (unless it is part of my spending $$$). It is sort of self-defeating. If free is the goal, then regular dating would seem to be the ticket. Free is expensive. At least it sure as hell seems so to me.

With a paid relationship it can all be fake. The bottom line is it within budget and are you having a fun time. I like the dancer to pretend to be a girlfriend. She can hate my guts. That is NO problem as long as she can do a convincing performance. I think you'd be surprised at the number of dancers who can't or won't do that. Those that do a good job like that are very valuable to me.

I had this dancer, above average and very nice, always hanging out with me for free, BFD, and she knew I wouldn't buy dances from her or spend money on her. A real pleasure to talk to and she invited me to lunch on her tab and I politely declined. And, I said I've never bought dances from you what is the deal. She says that she enoys talking with me and she knows that I wont spend money on her. She also says she doesn't need my money because she makes money in both prostitution and dancing. She needs a friend. I say that I pay to avoid real relationships. Anyway, boy did she spend a lot of time with me, BFD she knew I wasn't going to spend money on her, but she had very nice conversations and I felt close to her. Whatever, it probably would have been better if I paid her in some manner. Finally this superstar dancer shows up. This is NOT a nice dancer, but who cares if she does a good job of pretending. The superstar does a fantastic job of pretending and I'm 100% satisfied. She is NOT a nice dancer. That just isn't her. So the other dancer is afraid that I'm being taken advantage. I laugh and say does that dancer like any other dancers? She is doing excellent work for me and she really is a dream. The other dancer says you know?! I said in this case YES. The important thing is she is selling me what I need and I'm eager to pay her. I'm just concerned she isn't going to stay.

Really, screw the FREE shit. It is truly expensive--at least for me. I want to buy GFE and there is nothing wrong with dancer hating me or not caring about me as long as she does a good job.

Kyle1111
08-08-2006, 07:35 PM
A dancer says she will NOT dance for me or accept money from me. But, she will see me OTC and have sex for free.

How in the world could this possible be a good deal for me?

A good deal is she will do a good job which includes acting like she is my girlfriend and that is a very very important part of the fantasy. I will pay her money for doing a good job. After I know her awhile she may agree to OTC for PAY. She is earning her money big time and selling me what I need.

Getting this for free just seems strange. I mean why not do the regular singles club BS (I don't know anything about singles clubs, btw), if you want free. To me, free, is a four letter word. A paid relationship protects me against having a real relationship which is too much for me. I want to pay for a fantasy GFE relationship. Some people would say this is what it means to be a PL. That is fine, but that is exactly what I want to buy--a paid fantasy.

mr_punk
08-08-2006, 10:02 PM
Yes, if I was as aggressive as you I wouldn't be paying for airdances that I didn't want. But, is the cost worth it? For me the answer is NO.what cost? all you have to do is say 'NO'. for example, if a stripper calls you up at 2AM. your reply should be: "biatch! are you high? NO, i'm not coming to the sc at 2AM".

Anyway, she caught me by surprise big time and I thought it was an interesting story. Why the different club? Why the late hour? Why the air dances? Why ask a favor after knowing me for years?we don't know why these biatches are being mean to you. we don't know why these ungrateful biatches aren't more appreciative of the favors you're doing for them. we don't know why these biatches can't see that you're such a nice guy. seriously, we don't know the answer to any of your questions. so, stop asking us and go ask the stripper.

Better to pay for extra air dances than lose a dancer who can provide very good dances.ahhhh...i can smell your neediness and desperation even over the internet. it smells like fresh popcorn.

I'll be blunt. My experience is that strippers love guys like you as customers.ROTFLMAO....that's the understatement of the year. strippers will claw their own mother's eyeballs out for the chance to take a guy like that for a very long ride. a stripper can milk a whipped PL for years. if she needs money. all she has to do is call the him up, even at 2AM, and he'll be right there with the cash. if he gets out of line. she'll just verbally biatch slap him and he'll drop a bundle on her trying to kiss ass and make-up. the only downside for the stripper is that she has to tolerate them being very clingy and needy.

Kyle1111
08-09-2006, 04:28 AM
ROTFLMAO....that's the understatement of the year. strippers will claw their own mother's eyeballs out for the chance to take a guy like that for a very long ride. a stripper can milk a whipped PL for years.

And, why is that a negative if they continue to provide good service to the PL?

That is exactly what I'm looking for. A dancer/prostitute that will provide a GFE relationship on agreed terms on a regular schedule unless she needs money at 2 AM then yes a phone call is fine as long as the service is there.

The woman that said I was too nice to be for real and that I was *just after her money* ended the business relationship dead cold (she hates pimps). (That was that and I went to find a new service provider who could get the job done and that is not always easy. Sometimes there is a nice surplus and sometimes there is nothing, but low quality for my tastes. The low quality for my tastes always seems abundant.) I wish she would have been willing to take my money for years and years and years. That would have been a good deal for me. That is the key. I like treating people nice even if they work for me or are just regular people what is the big deal.

xdamage
08-09-2006, 04:45 AM
Hi Xdamage,

I wouldn't want free time (unless it is part of my spending $$$). It is sort of self-defeating.

Self defeating? I have no idea what the means.

You can be sure that the majorty of dancers would be just fine with you tipping them and spend (a lot) more money on them for less effort on their part. Just think of it in reverse. As a customer you too can get more for less. Unless that is you are really content with paying exactly $20+tip for one dance, but wait... what's a dance? Even there you're not sure yourself you are getting your money's worth what with her giving you crappy air dances for your money.

If free is the goal, then regular dating would seem to be the ticket. Free is expensive.

I have no idea what "Free is expensive" means.

You and I see the options very differnently. Apparently you think the options are A) Paying strippers on their terms or B) Dating. A lot of guys are too busy to date, and the last thing we have time for or want is some crazy women (no matter how hot she is) full time. Dating isn't free at all. But like I said, if you're content with paying $20+tip for a poor quality airdance, enjoy.

With a paid relationship it can all be fake.

Sounds like your enjoying the stripclubs on the strippers terms which is fine, enjoy it. But here is an insight... they are also real people. Some are pure business. Some are pure hustlers. Some are man haters. And some are in it for the experience as well as for the money and do take it farther for "free" when they meet guys in the club that interest them. The stripclub is a safe place for them to explore as well as make money. It's up to you which kind of stripper you want to spend your money on.

p.s. With rare exception, an experienced stripper will use every emotional trick in the book to get a guy to spend more money for less work, and do so because "it's a job". You can play on their terms or yours. Yours could be use every trick in your book to get more stripper time for less money, and do so because "it's your entertainment time". I don't know about you but I greatly value my entertainment time. It's not my job to worry about why strippers are stripping, or to worry about how much money they are making. I'm there for me, to relax and have a good time. You can be a nice guy if you want, but the vast majority of strippers will just use that against you and play your ass and laugh behind your back at what a tard you are. Or you can set your terms and be there for you and maximize your dollar spent. It's up to you.

Kyle1111
08-09-2006, 05:08 AM
[QUOTE=mr_punk]what cost? all you have to do is say 'NO'. for example, if a stripper calls you up at 2AM. your reply should be: "biatch! are you high? NO, i'm not coming to the sc at 2AM".

QUOTE]

It doesn't surprise me that you wouldn't see the cost. That is normal and it is sad.

Probably the event that changed my life the most was a young prostitute/dancer who took almost any abuse repeatedly. It was beyond my ability to understand how she could always focus on the positive and how she could laugh and smile when things were horrible. She would give and give and give. A very tough lady, except that she was searching for love--not someone to be beat her up or mistreat her. Someone who would be romantic and give her lots of attention. She gave herself the name princess and she was a princess.

This is what started the pattern and changed me. She was so happy when she told me that I didn't have to pay her anymore. She was so hurt when I insisted that I had to pay. She told me you don't understand you paying me is hurting me. She gave me a crying ultimatum (sp?) I stop paying her or she will stop seeing me. I was so unhappy, but that was it. :(

She changed me. Perhaps for the worse. I started to try to be more like her (only after the business relationship ended). To be strong like her.

Kyle1111
08-09-2006, 06:50 AM
[QUOTE=xdamage]Self defeating? I have no idea what the means.

You can be sure that the majorty of dancers would be just fine with you tipping them and spend (a lot) more money on them for less effort on their part. Just think of it in reverse. As a customer you too can get more for less. Unless that is you are really content with paying exactly $20+tip for one dance, but wait... what's a dance? Even there you're not sure yourself you are getting your money's worth what with her giving you crappy air dances for your money.

I have no idea what "Free is expensive" means.

You and I see the options very differnently. Apparently you think the options are A) Paying strippers on their terms or B) Dating. A lot of guys are too busy to date, and the last thing we have time for or want is some crazy women (no matter how hot she is) full time. Dating isn't free at all. But like I said, if you're content with paying $20+tip for a poor quality airdance, enjoy.

QUOTE]

I like VALUE. Free is expensive means that for me a woman giving me service that is "free" is more expensive than a woman giving me service at an agreed monetary price that I can afford. See I will get way too emotionally attached unless there is money involved. The money is my protection.

I like FANTASY for an agreed monetary price.

For a dancer to reduce the service quality or increase the agreed monetary price is a sure way for the dancer to end the business relationship. A dancer will make more money from me (lots more) by increasing quality or reducing price where I feel the value is too good not to buy more. I LOVE a sale. :)

XXRRTTFFGGSS

Kyle1111
08-09-2006, 07:52 AM
First visit:
Man buys BJ from dancer A. Result so, so. Man buys BJ from dancer B. Result so so. Man buys BJ from dancer C. Result sperm flying everywhere and the feeling of pure bliss.

Second visit:
Man buys BJ from dancer B. Result so so. Man buys BJ from dancer C. Result sperm flying everywhere and the feeling of pure bliss. Man buys BJ from dancer A. Result so so.

Third visit:
Man buys BJ from dancer C. Result sperm flying everywhere and the feeling of pure bliss. Man buys BJ from dancer A. Result so so. Man buys BJ from dancer B. Result so so.

Surprise surprise. Dancer C because of her ability to achieve a blissful state for the Man now has some leverage. So what? She should use that leverage in whatever manner meets her needs. (It is a kill or be killed world.) She decides that she wants 100 times her previous price. The Man agrees. So what? She decides that she wants to be the Man's girlfriend and that money is NO longer accepted. So what? The Man decides he has to have marriage if the dancer wants to continue to receive money. So what? The dancer decides the Man has to cut his arm off for her. So what?

xdamage
08-09-2006, 09:45 AM
Free is expensive means that for me a woman giving me service that is "free" is more expensive than a woman giving me service at an agreed monetary price that I can afford. See I will get way too emotionally attached unless there is money involved. The money is my protection.

I like FANTASY for an agreed monetary price.

If that's what works for you. It's not even that unusual I suppose.

A lot of guys go to the strip club so that they can in effect get in, get what they want, get out, and not have to deal with a "girlfriend" in their real lives. Maybe as a suppliment to their regular girlfriend or wife, or maybe because they just don't have the time or desire to deal with the demands of a relationship.

Anyway, still, it sounded like you felt like you have to keep paying her, even for dances you don't want, or she we will what? Cut you off? Take it personally? It sounds like you're worried about her feelings in the matter. Or that you're trying to maintain some image of being a "a generous guy" with her. I can 99% guarantee she doesn't give a shit about yours. That thought alone should help you not spend money you don't want to spend.

You know, strippers commonly play on the generous guy angle. The angle works like this.... Women love generous guys right? It's a good trait (outside of the club anyway). But hey it works great to play on that inside the club too. Guilt the customer for not being generous. Act hurt, and disappointed in him. Play on the fact that he will pick up on that and that he is going to lose her affections if he isn't generous. Again, don't expect strippers to be forth coming with you about this hustle. Most do it instinctively and aren't even necessarily aware they do it. Plus it's bad for business to admit it to you and and bad for business to admit it themselves. It's best to just believe it and fully imerse themselves in the part.

xdamage
08-09-2006, 10:01 AM
First visit:
Man buys BJ from dancer A. Result so, so. Man buys BJ from dancer B. Result so so. Man buys BJ from dancer C. Result sperm flying everywhere and the feeling of pure bliss.

Second visit:
Man buys BJ from dancer B. Result so so. Man buys BJ from dancer C. Result sperm flying everywhere and the feeling of pure bliss. Man buys BJ from dancer A. Result so so.

Third visit:
Man buys BJ from dancer C. Result sperm flying everywhere and the feeling of pure bliss. Man buys BJ from dancer A. Result so so. Man buys BJ from dancer B. Result so so.

Surprise surprise. Dancer C because of her ability to achieve a blissful state for the Man now has some leverage. So what? She should use that leverage in whatever manner meets her needs. (It is a kill or be killed world.) She decides that she wants 100 times her previous price. The Man agrees. So what? She decides that she wants to be the Man's girlfriend and that money is NO longer accepted. So what? The Man decides he has to have marriage if the dancer wants to continue to receive money. So what? The dancer decides the Man has to cut his arm off for her. So what?

I'm not sure I understand the point of this story. So the guy is completely pussy whipped (or mouth whipped in this case), and Dancer C can lead him around by the dick and make him doing anything she wants no matter how degrading or stupid for his next BJ. Fine. And fine for Dancer C. But are you suggesting that this guys behavior is admirable? Who wants to be a nutless wonder like that? I'd rather have less BJs and decide on my own terms how the relationship works.

Kyle1111
08-09-2006, 10:08 AM
Anyway, still, it sounded like you felt like you have to keep paying her, even for dances you don't want, or she we will what? Cut you off? Take it personally? It sounds like you're worried about her feelings in the matter.

Cut me off. It has happened in the past (unfortunately, these damn dancers too often don't care enough about the almight federal reserve note :( ). And, it costs me $$$ (to get cut off) because then I have to start searching for someone capable of delivering the same level of service (bliss). I may immediately find that someone (get real lucky), but then it is a matter of consistency. There are good dancers that pretty much work whenever wherever.

Take it personally--NO, not exactly but very very very close. I definitely care about her feelings, but I also care about my roofer's feelings, my attorney's feelings, the neighbor kid's feelings, etc. That is just normal for me at this stage in my life.

Yes, that strange night I felt that I did have to pay for air dances because I owed her for years of service. If she had asked me for the money directly, then it would have been hers and she wouldn't have needed to do any work. The business relationship was coming to a very quick end if she didn't return to her old self. On the second visit at my regular club she not only returned to her old self she was even better, which surprised me--I didn't know she had the extra ability. A very pleasant surprise.

Kyle1111
08-09-2006, 10:09 AM
Anyway, still, it sounded like you felt like you have to keep paying her, even for dances you don't want, or she we will what? Cut you off? Take it personally? It sounds like you're worried about her feelings in the matter.

Cut me off. It has happened in the past (unfortunately, these damn dancers too often don't care enough about the almight federal reserve note :( ). And, it costs me $$$ (to get cut off) because then I have to start searching for someone capable of delivering the same level of service (bliss). I may immediately find that someone (get real lucky), but then it is a matter of consistency. There are good dancers that pretty much work whenever wherever.

Take it personally--NO, not exactly but very very very close. I definitely care about her feelings, but I also care about my roofer's feelings, my attorney's feelings, the neighbor kid's feelings, etc. That is just normal for me at this stage in my life.

Yes, that strange night I felt that I did have to pay for air dances because I owed her for years of service. If she had asked me for the money directly, then it would have been hers and she wouldn't have needed to do any work. The business relationship was coming to a very quick end if she didn't return to her old self. On the second visit at my regular club she not only returned to her old self she was even better, which surprised me--I didn't know she had the extra ability. A very pleasant surprise.

merely_lurking
08-09-2006, 10:10 AM
Either way, I can assure you that the one thing she didn't consider were your feelings. Especially considering your feelings are in your pants.....
I think the feelings one has in their pants are just as real and genuine and important as any feelings in the heart or soul or anything else like that. Kyle here had the feelings in his pants hurt, where he is very sensitive, and that is inexecusable, IMHO.... :P

Kyle1111
08-09-2006, 10:15 AM
I'm not sure I understand the point of this story. So the guy is completely pussy whipped (or mouth whipped in this case), and Dancer C can lead him around by the dick and make him doing anything she wants no matter how degrading or stupid for his next BJ. Fine. And fine for Dancer C. But are you suggesting that this guys behavior is admirable? Who wants to be a nutless wonder like that? I'd rather have less BJs and decide on my own terms how the relationship works.

Yes, if he thinks it is a good deal (I'm assuming he is competent). That is business. For example, a customer hires 3 roofers. Two of the roofers achieve so so results consistently. The third roofer always achieves excellent results. The third roofer demands 1000 times his normal rate for the next job. The customer agrees. So what?

Perhaps I should have used the example of artists to make the example more realistic. Some customers are spending millions of dollars on art that I wouldn't even like to look at. So what? Sometime way back customers were spending ENTIRE fortunes to possess the prettiest tulip. So what?

ENTIRE FORTUNES for a pretty flower?! 8)

Kyle1111
08-09-2006, 11:41 AM
I think the feelings one has in their pants are just as real and genuine and important as any feelings in the heart or soul or anything else like that. Kyle here had the feelings in his pants hurt, where he is very sensitive, and that is inexecusable, IMHO . . . :P

Hi Merely_lurking,

That is an excellent point. It seems like my female friends are completely dismissive about my feelings when it comes to sex like it is a joke and my male friends in a different way (a hole is a hole is a hole) do the same thing, but are more understanding. Probably it is just the nature of the beast. If you can't really imagine what the other person is feeling, then it is easy to brush it aside as nothing.

I really need a certain amount and quality of erotic pleasure. It is far better than any drug I've tried even the supposedly addictive ones--yes very addictive to SOME people very pleasant to boring for other people. I remember this doctor yapping he didn't want to give me a pain killer because he was afraid I'd become addicted. (Thank god he finally gave me the pain killer.) I truly understood where he was coming from, but it was so fffing stupid as applied to me. I'm not designed like that even a little bit. I need the *right female* that is my super high that is just heart attack city. :)