PDA

View Full Version : Drama ugh

FBR
09-07-2006, 08:43 PM
I have been going through some stripper/personal life related drama which hopefully I will work out. I replaced my siggy with one that will remind me that there is always a reckoning...its just a matter of how long you can put it off.

I quoted myself ::) from a PM that I sent to my best bud JZ. Im not pithy often but i liked this one as a reminder that I have work to do.

FBR

All Good Things
09-08-2006, 12:00 AM
Oh, we all have so much work to do. It's an art form that is never completely mastered.

This thing of ours is not the easiest to handle at times. But in the end, I would not trade any of it, not a bit of it, not a scintilla of it, for anything else in the world.

Treating beautiful women in extraordinary ways is not only at the core of my very nature, it's some sort of insane moral imperative that drives my soul. I'll let you know if I ever figure it out. (I won't.)

Specifically: You can be damn sure that I would not trade a single molecule of her in any mood, incarnation, embodiment or manifestation for anything else that exists in all of God's creation. She may call me sui generis, but she is a gift that transcends anything else offered up to us by the mortals or the gods in this or any other life.

So you are not alone, although I understand the special circumstances of your situation. I wish you all the very best with it.

I hope there is some strength to be gained from your knowing how much we share in this wayward insanity, no matter where we are on the path nor how long we've been traveling along it.

And ultimately how much we are happily consumed by it: our special little corner in life, one that is little appreciated or understood by the outside world, and one where we find ourselves happier for the joy we bring others, or share with others, or offer others, in ways that are neither remotely conventional nor even barely understood.

xdamage
09-08-2006, 07:36 AM
I have been going through some stripper/personal life related drama which hopefully I will work out. I replaced my siggy with one that will remind me that there is always a reckoning...its just a matter of how long you can put it off.

Good luck with this.

Richard_Head
09-08-2006, 09:33 AM
You didn't knock her up did you FBR??

J/K, I hope all works out well for you.

Casual Observer
09-08-2006, 10:09 AM
I hope there is some strength to be gained from your knowing how much we share in this wayward insanity, no matter where we are on the path nor how long we've been traveling along it.

This resonates with me greatly. I've often said that women are proof that God is a male entity, and that He loves us.

Being out on the town with a beautiful woman (or two, as the case was Wednesday night) makes me feel like an absolute god, and no amount of money or notoriety can emulate that sensation. So for those moments when drama injects itself into the equation, you just have to suck it up and accept it as part of the experience, because the alternative is wholly unacceptable.

azcustomer
09-08-2006, 11:48 AM

I quoted myself ::) from a PM that I sent to my best bud JZ. Im not pithy often but i liked this one as a reminder that I have work to do.

FBR

Hey, no worries, it's just something you are aware about and have decided to deal with later.

Sorry to hear about the drama. Hopefully you can ignore it and/or put it behind you soon.

lunchbox
09-08-2006, 02:05 PM
You didn't knock her up did you FBR??
/:O

I think 'drama' and 'ugh' can be combined into one word: dramugh.

Cheif_Bigfoot
09-08-2006, 05:14 PM
Don't know you very well FBR but I wish you the best in dealing with everything. Doesn't matter who it is personal drama sucks. Hope it is resolved asap.

Katrine
09-08-2006, 05:49 PM
What about the ugly girls? Do they not deserve love???? ;)

mr_punk
09-09-2006, 05:22 AM
I have been going through some stripper/personal life related drama which hopefully I will work out.uh oh, when worlds collide, eh? that's not good. anyway, good luck.

yoda57us
09-10-2006, 05:10 PM
"Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day. It feels painfully OK"

This is really hitting home with me FBR. I've spent years fabricating a boatload of justifications for some of my actions. Good luck dealing with your dilemma. It's not easy but, somehow, it is necessary.

blondhottie
09-11-2006, 08:35 AM
Blah, drama sucks. Good luck-I hope it gets better. :hug:

not_a_custy
09-11-2006, 07:42 PM
Ugly girls frequently have ugly souls and while they too deserve love they'll not get it from me. Generally a good inner being comes through and is manifested on the outside transforming the outer facade. Sadly, beautiful women sometime have never bothered to develop a soul at all and are nothing more than a shell.

SC_dude
09-11-2006, 11:48 PM

Yes, but maybe some other time. They can come back in 15 minutes.

lunchbox
09-12-2006, 06:38 AM
Obviously, guys who are ugly or with little dicks don't. Why should the equivalent females?

Sadly, beautiful women sometime have never bothered to develop a soul at all and are nothing more than a shell.
Sadly? Sounds like perfection.

xdamage
09-12-2006, 07:09 AM
Ugly girls deserve as much love as ugly guys. However neither is as likely to get paid for it as a good looking girl/guy.