PDA

View Full Version : Why do men like skanks?

Pages : [1] 2 3

sunnie
09-09-2006, 11:53 AM
I spend time and effort keeping my mind and body healthy...hit the gym, eat right, and make sure I look my best when I am on the floor.

I sit at the bar for a moment to check out the situation in the room...and I see the worst looking girls dragging guys into the friction. I often ask myself, "Why the hell do you want to see that girl half naked grinding on you?" Don't tell me they have a good sales technique, because most of them are so fucked up I wonder how they are still standing.

So, please tell me, the girl whose opening line is, "I love to suck cock" or the one with the messed up teeth (I know you have enough money to fix them)....or the one who could stand to lose a good 30 to 40 pounds...what the hell do men find attractive about them?

I am especially curious about the ones whose asses look like plastic bags filled with cottage cheese. All I can say is, ugh. :P

sunnie
09-09-2006, 11:55 AM
In addition, if your profession involves taking your clothes off for money, what on earth are you doing eating McDonald's?

Emily
09-09-2006, 11:57 AM
is this a serious question or just a rant?

Cally
09-09-2006, 11:59 AM
Hmm... take the pretty girl who offers air dances... or take the ugly whore who will suck their cock? Is that really a hard question?

As for McDonalds... meh I still eat it... I shouldnt.. but I do. I mean once n awhile I just find myself craving their fries cuz damn they're good!

Yekhefah
09-09-2006, 12:02 PM
I read your post to my boyfriend, and he said a lot of guys still think like they're in high school. They see a really pretty woman and think, "Oh, she's too pretty for me, she'd just think I'm a loser." They feel more equal to a homely girl. His best friend also operates this way in his relationships; he intentionally dates homely girls so that he can be the hot one in the relationship. It makes him feel better about himself (lame, I know).

Personally, I think it's because guys think skanks are more likely to do extras or give them more mileage. I've heard a lot of them say that ugly girls will "work harder" and pretty girls feel like they don't have to (and indeed we don't).

sunnie
09-09-2006, 12:05 PM
I was dead serious...

Hmm... take the pretty girl who offers air dances... or take the ugly whore who will suck their cock?

There is no such thing as an air dance where I work. We all do pretty heavy contact.

The girls who say the outrageous things often end up pissed off or crying because guys try to finger them or something during lapdances. Obviously that happens to everyone, but hello? You set yourself up for that one.

And actually, the bottom of the barrel in terms of looks is not the "suck and fuck" crowd...those girls tend to be midrange and sometimes better looking. Go figure.

So yeah, that was a serious question.

scarlett_vancouver
09-09-2006, 12:06 PM
In addition, if your profession involves taking your clothes off for money, what on earth are you doing eating McDonald's?

I eat McDonalds. In fact, good idea! Gotta go-

Lyssa Lynn
09-09-2006, 12:09 PM
LMFAO!! I ask myself this question all the time. As for the answer, I'm not completely sure. I guess men are just sexual beings and will get the most bang for their buck (so to speak), even if it is with an ugly, out of shape, dumb girl. Problem is there are more and more of these customers nowadays. It's shocking anymore to meet a nice gentleman who knows what it's all about, and is just wants to enjoy a good time with a beautiful woman. You can look your best, put on a great stage show, be sweet and charming, give good slow sensual dances, and STILL walk out with less then "hands on" Betty with the cheesy ass. Uggh! Don't get me started!

Cally
09-09-2006, 12:11 PM
I was dead serious...

There is no such thing as an air dance where I work. We all do pretty heavy contact.

The girls who say the outrageous things often end up pissed off or crying because guys try to finger them or something during lapdances. Obviously that happens to everyone, but hello? You set yourself up for that one.

And actually, the bottom of the barrel in terms of looks is not the "suck and fuck" crowd...those girls tend to be midrange and sometimes better looking. Go figure.

So yeah, that was a serious question.

Ahaha... guys tend to call girls who dont offer BJ/HJ/FS the 'airdance queens' I used to wonder the same thing until I started reading a forum for strip clubs in my city. I mean its pretty high mileage here... as in anything goes, the girls set their own limits. So yea I let a guy grope my tits, I grind the living daylights out of him and maybe even offer HJ through the pants... im still called an airdance queen because I dont offer BJs and FS ::)

Then there is also the logical 'shes to pretty for me' or 'shes to pretty and she carries herself in such a way she has a bad attitude'. Men are sensitive to body language. Do you give these girls weird looks? Do you carry yourself overly confident in a way it might lead guys to think your to good for them?

BrunetteGoddess
09-09-2006, 12:33 PM
I eat McDonalds. In fact, good idea! Gotta go-
Gah, me too!

And Cally, you're officially my favoriote stripper- so honest!

Deogol
09-09-2006, 03:11 PM
Well.

First of all men aren't the ones in the beauty magazines saying what beautiful is. Gay men and women are saying that. I could go on about how all women tend to look the same all while trying to look different.

Second - Beautiful women tend to not give a lot of guys the time of day so the men simply become accustomed to not crossing the "class" lines. IOWs they stick to their own.

Third - I think it is the rejected getting a taste of doing the rejecting.

Fourth - Every guy knows the attention a girl can't get with her lack of beauty she will get with something else.

AlexxaHex
09-09-2006, 04:20 PM
I just want to add that this thread is making me really sad for some reason.

leilanicandy
09-09-2006, 04:26 PM
Well.

First of all men aren't the ones in the beauty magazines saying what beautiful is. Gay men and women are saying that. I could go on about how all women tend to look the same all while trying to look different.

Second - Beautiful women tend to not give a lot of guys the time of day so the men simply become accustomed to not crossing the "class" lines. IOWs they stick to their own.

Fourth - Every guy knows the attention a girl can't get with her lack of beauty she will get with something else.

And on that note,

:-X

Cally
09-09-2006, 04:34 PM
Well.

I actually agree with this to an extent. I find the hotter the girls are in the club(not always but a lot of the time) the more stuck on themselves they become and they feel like everyone should be swooning them. Yet they will actually shrug guys off because they dont feel like that guy is worthy of them being naked, even for $10 or $20.. Yea this is supposed to be a fantasy and the guys feel like they should be able to pick from any girl.. but sometimes the hot girl is a complete bitch and the guys are just scared to go for her, so they stick to the same kind of girl they feel they could get outside the club.

Again I repeat im not saying all hot chicks are like this.. it just seems to be a common theme. SW Gals you know I love you ;)

krchab99
09-09-2006, 04:46 PM
I also think that everyone has there own prefrence just becuse a girl thinks she is the hottest thing scince playboy dose not mean every custy thinks so thats why clubs hire a varity of girls. * I am not saying the girls on this sight think they are hottest thing scince playboy.

Bridgette
09-09-2006, 05:34 PM
I spend time and effort keeping my mind and body healthy...hit the gym, eat right, and make sure I look my best when I am on the floor.

I sit at the bar for a moment to check out the situation in the room...and I see the worst looking girls dragging guys into the friction.Am I the only one who notices this? I reckon I'm pretty damn hot, and I manage to keep up with the "skanks" by keeping my ass out on the floor and moving. I don't sit at the bar. Ever.

Cally
09-09-2006, 05:36 PM
I noticed the sit at the bar... but I always do that for about 10min just to get the groove of the club and see whats going on.

And yes Bridgette you are SMOKING hot and brilliant so im sure you have a relentless hustle lol. Though im thinking guys just need to have one look at your bewbies and they're putty in your hands.

dlabtot
09-09-2006, 05:54 PM
I agree with the idea that a lot of them have self-esteem issues that make them more comfortable with girls who are not 10s.

PaigeDWinter
09-09-2006, 05:55 PM

I eat McDonalds because I can and I like to.

As for the rest of the OP... I was wondering something similar last night. mediocre girls were getting tons of money showers on stage JUST for doing nothing but bouncing their ass... no hustle, no real stage show either... and I walk out with $30. As my one customer said "there is no accounting for taste..."

tootsie
09-09-2006, 06:16 PM
men are intimidated by the hotter ones.

MishaBliss
09-09-2006, 06:24 PM
^^^
Yep. I've found that. Very common. They get to feel superior next to the skanky ones, and it's all about having their ego's stroked

KamrynAnne
09-09-2006, 06:48 PM
men are intimidated by the hotter ones.

oh hell yeah... totally agree...they don't want to go out of their "comfort zone".. they like their own kind.

aussiepunkshocker
09-09-2006, 06:52 PM
One mans skank is another man princess, beauty is in the eye of the beerholder (-:

Richard_Head
09-09-2006, 07:46 PM
As a custy I don't get it either, I'm incredibly picky in the strip club, my philosophy (don't laugh) is that the dancer needs to be at least as attractive as anyone I have ever dated to be worth spending money on (silly I know but it works for me). Anyways, back on point, from reading most of the replies here, my guess is that it has a lot to do with personality and attitude. Let's be honest here, some real attractive girls (obviously not all) never really have to develop much personality, everyone has kissed their asses most of their lives, they're used to it, they expect it, it's not always all that appealing. Many average girls on the other hand have had to develop better personalities because well they've needed to in order to compete. Some guys (believe it or not) do value personality over looks (gasp!) and I don't necessarily think it's because they lack self esteem either (gasp!), they just have more fun with those girls. That's a bit of a generalization I know but if you're honest about it most of you know there is some semblance of truth to it. Of course the BJ's & HJ's help too.

The_Oceans
09-09-2006, 08:15 PM
And yes Bridgette you are SMOKING hot and brilliant so im sure you have a relentless hustle lol. Though im thinking guys just need to have one look at your bewbies and they're putty in your hands.

I think if we're talking about Bridgette, a line from Hot Shots! Part Deux would be appropriate..."In my hands, nothing turns to putty." :D

As a custy I don't get it either, I'm incredibly picky in the strip club, my philosophy (don't laugh) is that the dancer needs to be at least as attractive as anyone I have ever dated to be worth spending money on (silly I know but it works for me).

I remember we talked about this when we went to CC's (Phoenix) last May. I think the term was something close to "She has to be out of my league for me to get a dance from her."

The Snark
09-09-2006, 08:18 PM
The question posed in this thread is the female equivalent of a guy asking, "Why do assholes get all the girls?" And it's misguided in the same way. All things being equal, men who are outgoing, aggressive and persistent are more likely to get laid than shy, sensitive types--simply because they give themselves more opportunities to meet and seduce women. To the shrinking violets, it may seem that women prefer cocky, arrogant men--but they don't, mostly. It's just that men who are extroverted, and willing to put up with a certain amount of rejection, will inevitably have more success than guys who can't muster the courage to ask a woman on a date.

By the same token, dancers who are persistent, pushy and outgoing--regardless of their looks or charm--will sell more dances than strippers who hang out at the bar. It's not that men prefer skanks. It's just that hustlers, ceteris paribus, will out-earn the non-hustlers.

Richard_Head
09-09-2006, 08:20 PM
I remember we talked about this when we went to CC's (Phoenix) last May. I think the term was something close to "She has to be out of my league for me to get a dance from her."Ummm, Sunny!!! Yes, she is way out of my league, I enjoy spending time with her immensely.

Cheif_Bigfoot
09-09-2006, 08:59 PM
I'm one of the guys that personality actually makes a difference. I like to sit for a song or two at least to see if she is fun and there is something behind the looks. Is personality a must, naw. Sometimes I go 100% based on looks and just ask her to come over and go straight to the LD area but I've found that I don't typically enjoy that as much as a girl that I can talk to for a song and get into more.

CalifSCVisitor65
09-09-2006, 09:10 PM
LOL plenty of times, I've had hot girls simply just pass me on by while an 7-8 with some personality stops to just chat and say hi.

PaigeDWinter
09-09-2006, 10:46 PM
I'm one of the guys that personality actually makes a difference. I like to sit for a song or two at least to see if she is fun and there is something behind the looks. Is personality a must, naw. Sometimes I go 100% based on looks and just ask her to come over and go straight to the LD area but I've found that I don't typically enjoy that as much as a girl that I can talk to for a song and get into more.

My kinda custy!

xdamage
09-09-2006, 11:31 PM
my guess is that it has a lot to do with personality and attitude. Let's be honest here, some real attractive girls (obviously not all) never really have to develop much personality, everyone has kissed their asses most of their lives, they're used to it, they expect it, it's not always all that appealing. Many average girls on the other hand have had to develop better personalities because well they've needed to in order to compete. Some guys (believe it or not) do value personality over looks (gasp!) and I don't necessarily think it's because they lack self esteem either (gasp!), they just have more fun with those girls. That's a bit of a generalization I know but if you're honest about it most of you know there is some semblance of truth to it.

Why careful RH, you'll stir the natives into a frenzy ;D

I go to the clubs for me. I'm not there to stroke the egos of the non-skanks. So if a non-skank is wondering why I'm not spending my money on her vs some other girl that is not as hot, well it's because I'm having fun and I want to.

Besides, why would the non-skank care how I spend my money anway? So what if I spend it on another girl? Skank up if you want some of my $$s, or well, at least try to be fun :P

mr_punk
09-10-2006, 06:00 AM
I spend time and effort keeping my mind and body healthy...hit the gym, eat right, and make sure I look my best when I am on the floor.really? what kind of stripper are you? LOL. in my experience, most strippers eat crap like fast food and don't hit to the gym on a regular basis. they mostly get by on a combination of youth, genetics and stripper-cise. oh yeah, meth works wonders on the metabolism too.

So, please tell me, the girl whose opening line is, "I love to suck cock" or the one with the messed up teeth (I know you have enough money to fix them)....or the one who could stand to lose a good 30 to 40 pounds...what the hell do men find attractive about them?they're available. some guys, relatively speaking, are more non-discriminatory than others when it comes to physical beauty. it's not just restricted to the the sc either. any guy who has hung out with a group of guys evaluating ass knows what i'm talking about.

In addition, if your profession involves taking your clothes off for money, what on earth are you doing eating McDonald's?ummm...i'm going to take a wild guess and say, if they're trying to save money to pay their stage fees. i suppose those value meals can't be beat.

By the same token, dancers who are persistent, pushy and outgoing--regardless of their looks or charm--will sell more dances than strippers who hang out at the bar. It's not that men prefer skanks. It's just that hustlers, ceteris paribus, will out-earn the non-hustlers.very true, it's not uncommon for customers to be shy around sex workers and a forceful personality can make up for a physical deficit.

evan_essence
09-10-2006, 09:35 AM
Why is it that many of us assume that if she's not a hot babe score of 8, 9 or 10, she's got to be a skank giving extras? I'm not discounting that possibility, but I'm also saying that's broadbrush thinking which isn't necessarily always so. It's quite possible that's not the only factor. It could be her personality, her sales technique, her ability to give the perception of caring for the customer, or a customer's fetish or desire for something within his comfort range. Nor is it always true that the 8's, 9's and 10's aren't doing extras and therefore aren't skanky themselves.

Speaking as one who likes Rubenesque women myself, I would take a perverse pleasure in waking up one morning to find all the heavyset people in the world have come to prefer their own kind and don't care for me anymore. Well, at least not until I gained 50 pounds at my leisure.

Viva McDonalds!

-Ev

doc-catfish
09-10-2006, 10:37 AM
Why is it that many of us assume that if she's not a hot babe score of 8, 9 or 10, she's got to be a skank giving extras?
Or likewise assume if she is an 8, 9, or 10 that she isn't giving extras.

To be honest, when I go to the club, I've never bothered much with this trouble of categorizing dancers. I just go wherever my heart and hormones tell me to. If a gal has the traits that I like on a dancer, I buy the product, if she doesn't, I don't. Sometimes its the bombshell, sometimes its the skank, but often its a gal with a bit of both in her.

If a gal has a pleasing demeanor, a pretty face and a nice shapely pair of legs on her, her odds of making a sale are pretty good. If she has a tattoo or her BF's name in three inch Old English font across her back, an entitlement attitude, or six of her teeth missing, well she's got some work to do.

azcustomer
09-10-2006, 10:40 AM
I found a lot of truth in the replies to the OP in this thread.

For me, the definition of "hot" has more to do with personality and character than looks. Mass media has created icons of "what is considered hot". For me, anytime I see a gal who is trying to copy or conform to one of those icons, it's an immediate turnoff. I don't want to live in a stereotype.

Give me the gal who's proud of her romanesque nose, curvy hips, or boyish figure. That shows the type of character I'm attracted to.

That being said, I have been pleasantly suprised by the with and charm of some gals who naturally look like whatever is currently considered "hot".

And I agree with those who claim "hotness" is a sign of high maintenance. I do remember getting a few dances from a gal with the perfect body, smooth lean abs with no body fat, perfect teeth, hair, nails and makeup thinking that she must be shallow. Then we started talking and she was really down to earth. However, I couldn't get over her level of perfection to establish a real rapport with her. I just can't get comfortable around people who try to look perfect.

mr_punk
09-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Why is it that many of us assume that if she's not a hot babe score of 8, 9 or 10, she's got to be a skank giving extras?to preserve their status as a "hot babe". it's sort of the same way school girls react when the object of their affection drops them for the "ugly skank". of course, they never consider the possibility they may have been dropped is because they're a complete biatch and the guy is tired of dealing with her sh#t. instead, it must be because she's a low class skank. of course, there's also the possibility that she's dating a man whore.

Or likewise assume if she is an 8, 9, or 10 that she isn't giving extras.the tools of ignorance.

To be honest, when I go to the club, I've never bothered much with this trouble of categorizing dancers. I just go wherever my heart and hormones tell me to.same here, except i use my hindbrain. now, as to the question of whether or not she's a skank. well, i sure hope she's quite nasty. either way, i'll find out soon enough.

PaigeDWinter
09-10-2006, 01:25 PM
Speaking as one who likes Rubenesque women myself, I would take a perverse pleasure in waking up one morning to find all the heavyset people in the world have come to prefer their own kind and don't care for me anymore. Well, at least not until I gained 50 pounds at my leisure.

Viva McDonalds!

-Ev

Damn skippy. I'd like a nice harem of curvy women, please? For my birthday?

GenWar
09-10-2006, 03:10 PM
Good thread. Was this pink originally?*** The OP and the subsequent posters do not seem like the traditional blue siders. This is one reason why I hate going clubbing for the weekend hundreds of miles from home. I miss great threads like this. Actually, I think that is the only reason I hate it. I think I love it on every other level. }:D

Firstly, McDonalds. McDonalds is not a eating option, or a restaurant or a lifestyle choice. McDonalds is a vice. Pure and simple. Fast Food in general is to a lesser extent but McDonalds is particularly bad. I was addicted to McDonalds. For most of my adult life, I ate there no less than five times per week. Because of this, at the ripe old age of 33, I can compare medications and doctor's regimens with FBR and Yoda who are, by all evidence, somewhat older than that. I don't blame anyone but myself. But, like any vice (alcohol, drugs, gambling, strip clubs), McDonalds will ruin you if you let it. Or, you can use it responsibly and enjoy it for what it is. It is important to recognize if you are someone who cannot control yourself around that particular vice, as I am not, in this case, and just make a point to stay away. Sorry...sensitive subject.

As for the question of liking skanks, I think that a couple of people have pointed out the inherant flaw in the question. There is no universal definition of skank. One man's skank is another man's goddess. But, moreover, if I may delve into the complete loser I am, I would point out that every woman in the world has attractive traits. In some cases, those traits are not in the realm of the physical but I have never seen those women working as dancers. There I said it...74 clubs in 21 states and 3 countries and I haven't ever seen a single dancer that didn't have SOMETHING about her that was physically attractive. That being said, how do you not know that the thing she does have going for her is not the one thing that the custys she is working is looking for.

I think there is also a factor of luck here. OK, you are twice as hot as she is. Granted. However, she was there, smiling and attentive when you were not. And this is no one's fault but scheduling interactions. If you think I am going to turn away a smiling and attentive dancer with attractive traints who is present and involving because there is the chance that you, twice as hot as her, might be by in the near future. Maybe some can (R_H?) but I won't. And then, when she sits down, runs her game, and let's me get to know her a bit, she gets to add her non-physical traits to the mix (intelligence, wisdom, personality, sense of humor, etc.) And, in that case, it is now no longer fair. Because, while you are twice as hot, you are no longer competing on a level playing field. What can you do about this? *shrug* I don't think there is much beyond getting out there, working your own custys, and not lamenting the fact that your greater hotness isn't the defining factor for your success as a dancer. Jeez, does that sound bitter? I really don't mean it to. Honest.

-gen

P.S. If you are one of the custys who is intimated by the beauty, listen to this. I am over this completely and you might choose to adopt my personal delusion. OK...so she is way way hotter than you. That really isn't relevant. The mistake you make is the assumption that because you are seeking hotness from her, she is seeking the same from you. Your intimidation is based on your self-doubt to deliver on that hotness expectation. But she doesn't want your hotness. She wants your money. :P And you CAN deliver on that, right? If this were a legitimate social interaction, your intimidation might have a place. But this is a business interaction, so it isn't really relevant and can therefore be discarded. So, whenever you feel uncomfortable about how hot she is, find an excuse to give her some money (buying a dance is always handy as an option.) In my experience, this usually equals the playing field.

***Yes. - Mods

GenWar
09-10-2006, 03:26 PM

-Ev

Hey, I am RIGHT there with you. I love curves and can appreciate a full, lush figure. However, have you ever noticed how hard it is to find a curvier woman with the self-assurance and confidence to be a dancer? When I do find one, I make a note. Truly something special.

That reminds me, I need to go to Charlotte again. ;)

-gen

Casual Observer
09-10-2006, 03:55 PM
As a custy I don't get it either, I'm incredibly picky in the strip club, my philosophy (don't laugh) is that the dancer needs to be at least as attractive as anyone I have ever dated to be worth spending money on (silly I know but it works for me).

This is also my philosophy, though I'm not exactly sure how this came to be. Regardless, the whole purpose of a strip club visit is to interact with hot chicks that are mostly naked in close proximity to me without any complications or drama.

As to skanks, Doc said it well--let's not pretend there aren't top-notch girls that give extras, and I suppose it should also be said that we shouldn't castigate them for that, either.

Katrine
09-10-2006, 04:09 PM
Also, some of those beautiful women have worked hard to look they way they do. Not all pretty people are handed everything on a platter all their lives. Some of us have made an effort to become the object of desire, through whatever means. We ladies have lots of tricks up our sleeves, from plastic surgery to the tanning to the fake eyelashes.

That goddess in the club may just be an average girl in real life, and I've never seen a hot stripper who works for it have any trouble making money hand over fist, when there is money in the club. Some nights are just bad, and no one makes money...

I have a feeling the OP was thinking this on an off-night where she wasn't making money. When customers are few and far between, the best hustlers will say whatever needs to be said to latch on to the precious few earnings. And that may include setting false expectations for the custy without following through. It may also include having to sit there and listen to their CS for longer than a dignified person would have to. But hey, that's work. It isn't the hardest job in the world, but its not the easiest either.

You must be innovative, and that's what these girls are. They are creating whatever fantasy the guy wants for the moment, and not sitting there thinking they are superior because they don't eat Macdonalds. Shit, EVERYONE eats fast food every once in a while.....

GenWar
09-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Shit, EVERYONE eats fast food every once in a while.....

Not everyone ma'am.

God, I miss it. :(

-gen

mr_punk
09-10-2006, 06:37 PM
Some of us have made an effort to become the object of desire, through whatever means. We ladies have lots of tricks up our sleeves, from plastic surgery to the tanning to the fake eyelashes.the dim lighting, strobe lights and alcohol helps too.

I have a feeling the OP was thinking this on an off-night where she wasn't making money. When customers are few and far between, the best hustlers will say whatever needs to be said to latch on to the precious few earnings. And that may include setting false expectations for the custy without following through.no, that would never happen in a sc. they would just work harder, right? i mean, that's sounds so..so...ungirl scoutlike.

It may also include having to sit there and listen to their CS for longer than a dignified person would have to.oh, that never happens with me. i think they lose their dignity in the lap area, rather than on the floor.

But hey, that's work. It isn't the hardest job in the world, but its not the easiest either.sure, a girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta...

Bob_Loblaw
09-10-2006, 06:57 PM
Is anyone else pissed off the McDeals are gone? Anyone?

Don't ask why but for some reason, this Sophia Lauren quote stuck in my brain. "Sex appeal is 50% what you've got and 50% what people think you've got." I think this quote supports what many have pointed out in this thread. Not to generalize, but the vast majority of hot girls I've come across are wanna dance girls while the other dancers are fun, funny, interesting, etc. I agree with Gen in that showing some personality can bridge the hotness gap and surpass it. I've found that most of the girls I end up seeing regularly are not my type but I always have a better time with them than the girls I find most physically attractive.

Of course, much like the way I'll suddenly have a craving for a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, I'll occasionally be in the mood for a quick hit of hotness and a wanna dance hot girl will hit the spot.

Tina
09-10-2006, 08:55 PM
It's shocking anymore to meet a nice gentleman who just wants to enjoy a good time with a beautiful woman. You can look your best, put on a great stage show, be sweet and charming, give good slow sensual dances, and STILL walk out with less then "hands on" Betty with the cheesy ass. Uggh!

You said it all right here. Guys don't get turned on by a slow sensual dance. They want sexual stimulation from that dance, and being able to touch is an added plus. If a dancer is high maintenance, friendly, outgoing, and not snobby, and gives a full contact hands on dance, she may be able to outsell the less than attractive dancer who is sexually stimulating. A classy looking dancer who is a "don't touch me here, don't touch me there" type is a waste of money to most men.

Many women who "know" they are 9's and 10's can be conceited, and expect every guy in the room to approach them instead of realizing that the dancer is SUPPOSED to initiate the conversation with the customer.

Jenny
09-10-2006, 09:05 PM
Well, guys, we ARE strippers. Are we really going to be all that shocked that guys want to be turned on? In some ways the question "why do men like skanks?" seems a little redundant. If it makes anyone feel better, I've generally found (as someone who really tries to push the "skank" envelope) that guys actually prefer gorgeous girls, whether or not they are sweet or charming, so I don't really feel all THAT bad for them. I mean, me, I'm pushing sweet, charming, quirky, entertaining, funny AND skanky and I still have kind of a bitch of time competing with "gorgeous." If you throw gorgeous AND charming into the room I might as well just go home. So buck up little campers - all is not lost.

PaigeDWinter
09-10-2006, 09:44 PM
Is anyone else pissed off the McDeals are gone?

I'm pissed that none of the McD's around my way have the 39 cent burger day! I want my damned tray full o' burgery goodness! Dammit!!! :'(

mr_punk
09-11-2006, 05:46 AM
You said it all right here. Guys don't get turned on by a slow sensual dance. They want sexual stimulation from that dance, and being able to touch is an added plus.well, that's true for me. LD are a contact sport. if was actually interested in sensuality or the appreciation of dance as art. i wouldn't go to a sc.

Many women who "know" they are 9's and 10's can be conceited, and expect every guy in the room to approach them instead of realizing that the dancer is SUPPOSED to initiate the conversation with the customer.which is one reason why 9's and 10's wind up carrying condoms just like the ugly skanks....not that i find anything wrong with that.

azcustomer
09-11-2006, 07:57 AM
You said it all right here. Guys don't get turned on by a slow sensual dance. They want sexual stimulation from that dance, and being able to touch is an added plus. If a dancer is high maintenance, friendly, outgoing, and not snobby, and gives a full contact hands on dance, she may be able to outsell the less than attractive dancer who is sexually stimulating. A classy looking dancer who is a "don't touch me here, don't touch me there" type is a waste of money to most men.

Many women who "know" they are 9's and 10's can be conceited, and expect every guy in the room to approach them instead of realizing that the dancer is SUPPOSED to initiate the conversation with the customer.

I'm a little confused on what point you're making. I prefer slow and sensual, with occasional contact over high energy with lots of grinding. But that's just me.

And anytime anyone feels the need to share "their personal policies" with me, its a turnoff. I especially love it when they tell me up front that I can't do a bunch of stuff I'd never think of doing anyway.

Tina
09-11-2006, 09:46 AM
Az customer, guys like you are in the minority. And every guy is not like Mr. Punk either who is looking to get laid in the club, but I would say 2/3 of strip club patrons who buy dances want sexual stimulation from a dance and they want two way contact. This does not make the guys all rude and obnoxious, just desirous of a rise in their Levis from their dances.

And the religious and family groups who are bribing the politicians to pass anti-strip club laws know this too. They know that if contact is removed from the dances, and the clubs are threatened with closure for violating the laws, guys will stop coming in the clubs in droves, and eventually the clubs will have to close down.