PDA

View Full Version : What constitutes HOT?

ava_aussie_girl
09-11-2006, 10:14 PM
I am Ava from Australia and I really want to know what constitutes hot? I'm a busty size 8 (australian- us 6) beautiful features, great attitude, however my butt isn't my best feature, can guys overlook this, or do strippers have to have the whole package for you to part with your money? ;)

SC_dude
09-11-2006, 10:25 PM
Ava, we can't see your butt in the pics. BUT, you look really fucking hot from the front.

Farnham
09-12-2006, 02:08 AM
You are most assuredly muy caliente. You definitely constitute hot.

lunchbox
09-12-2006, 06:32 AM
What you think your ass looks like is kind of irrelevant. Guys like all kinds of asses.

You are hot, but not my type, based on what I see.

Richard_Head
09-12-2006, 07:35 AM
Your poll is a bit flawed, there's really no option to vote Ava is not hot, all the options are basically the same.

And if you think your ass is too big why don't you post a picture of your ass so that we can see if you are correct?

My opinion BTW, from the pictures posted, you are hot.

mr_punk
09-12-2006, 06:06 PM
however my butt isn't my best feature, can guys overlook this, or do strippers have to have the whole package for you to part with your money?well, i can overlook some things, like a head or a personality for instance. OTOH, i am picky about the physical attributes below the neck. yes, they have to have the whole package.

azcustomer
09-12-2006, 08:29 PM
You look pretty hot. However in person, if you have any doubt at all, we'll smell it a mile away. Sad but true.

Remember, all your hotness is between your ears, not in your hips.

Richard_Head
09-12-2006, 08:31 PM
Remember, all your hotness is between your ears, not in your hips.Not always.

lopaw
09-12-2006, 08:52 PM
Some of us are tit/leg/other-favorite-body-part fans, rather than ass fans, so a not-so-perfect butt wouldn't matter much to us.

And yes....you are hot.

Mastridonicus
09-14-2006, 08:00 AM
well, if you're focusing on your ass a lot. It will show.

xdamage
09-14-2006, 09:16 AM
I don't know why you are obsessing over you butt. Unless you have something like one butt cheek instead of two, I really don't think it's going to matter for most customers. Some yes, but it doesn't matter how "hot" you are, it's impossible to be every guys ultimate fantasy hottie.

ava_aussie_girl
09-18-2006, 09:04 PM
Hi Guys, I want to thank all of you so very much for your valuable input. Special thanks to xdamage, I am just going to remember what you said ' it is impossible to be every guys ultimate fantasy', I will keep in mind that some will like me some won't, I'll deal with it.
We're lucky to be able to ask for your honest opinions, again many thanks to those who replied.
Ava

xdamage
09-19-2006, 09:49 AM
^^^

No problem. There are a large variety of customers looking for different things. You're look is going to appeal to some guys, less so to others. For example, if a guy is looking for a blonde with a bubble-butt and a baby face nothing you can do about it. On the other hand if a guy is looking for a steamy brunette woman, you'll probably be his type, and that baby faced bubble-butted blonde won't make a sale.

And it's been said in many ways, a lot of customers are looking for a girl-friend fantasy, or the other woman fantasy, or ... well anyway, so if you have the personality for it, you can bank $$ with a lot of customers regardless of your look.