PDA

View Full Version : Sexiest Woman Alive

Richard_Head
09-30-2006, 07:22 PM
Esquire Magazine says it's Scarlett Johansson.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060929/ap_on_en_mo/people_johansson_5

So does FHM.

http://www.fhmus.com/girls_100_sexiest_2006_14.asp?cnl_id=1&stn_id=72

While she is attractive, I'd hardly call her the Sexiest Woman Alive.

Give me Jessica Alba anyday;D. Who's your pick?

SC_dude
10-01-2006, 01:01 AM
That's very interesting.

Personally, I don't think there's any sexiest woman alive. There are lots of incredibly hot actresses / models and it'd be vary difficult for me to rank them. I'd like to fuck them all equally. There are also tons of very hot regular women that are just as attractive as movie stars.

In conclusion (lol), even if you're fucking Scarlett Johansson, you will probably look at Angelina Jolie and want to fuck her too. If you're fucking Angelina Jolie, you may look at the girl serving you beer and want to fuck her.

yoda57us
10-01-2006, 09:32 AM
"Sexiest Woman Alive" means nothing to me when I look at a movie screen or a TV. If it's not someone attainable it doesn't really count in my book. I'm not interested in how good they are at "looking" sexy.

mr_punk
10-01-2006, 09:33 AM
Esquire Magazine says it's Scarlett Johansson.i never cared for her as an actress. i find her acting robotic. still, she has a nice body.

Give me Jessica Alba anyday;D. Who's your pick?LOL...why narrow it down to one woman? i'll be the meat in a mr_punk sandwich.

doc-catfish
10-01-2006, 09:38 AM
If there's something I loathe about these lists is that the gals rankings are more tied to recent publicity they've been receiving than their "sexiness".

Just looking at FHM's list:

Call me nuts, but some of the gals down in the 80's and 90's should be up higher. Some of the gals in the 20's and 30's shouldn't be on the list at all.

And then there's some picks that just boggle the mind. I mean, Jenny McCarthy at #7? C'mon folks. She was hot a decade ago, but her career tanked after she left Singled Out.

And Paris Hilton at #11? Shit, she's not even the best looking woman in her own family!

Jay Zeno
10-01-2006, 10:18 AM
I clicked on the FHM link, but if they're going to use the blur tool that heavily on the opening shot to make her look like she has plastic skin, I lose my energy to keep turning the page.

At a restaurant the other day, eating with pals, and a girl walks by that causes us all to incur sprained eyeballs, just following her across the patio. She was as hot as anything I see on the screen, and hotter than most.

"Sexiest Woman Alive," my ass.

xdamage
10-01-2006, 11:59 AM
While she is attractive, I'd hardly call her the Sexiest Woman Alive.

Sure, she is attractive, but doesn't turn me on any more than other attractive woman.

Who's your pick?

I don't think I can answer this. Hot women are a dime a dozen. I'm pretty sure by the time I figured out who the sexiest one is, I'd grow bored with her and change my mind.

rockie
10-02-2006, 04:58 PM
These days it's Charlize Theron! There are certainly many notable contenders.

SeppeSai
10-03-2006, 08:54 AM
I'd put either Jessica Alba or Monica Bellucci at the top of my sexiest list, though I have to say that Esquire's pick of Scarlett is much better than last year's pick, Jessica Biel.

Ugh.

Casual Observer
10-03-2006, 09:00 AM
Monica Bellucci is indeed amazing.

I clicked on the FHM link, but if they're going to use the blur tool that heavily on the opening shot to make her look like she has plastic skin, I lose my energy to keep turning the page.

Well said.

Vyanka
10-03-2006, 01:12 PM
MeEeE

Richard_Head
10-06-2006, 11:05 AM
MeEeEMeEeE as in Vyanka? How about a pic or two to support that claim?

I'd put either Jessica Alba or Monica Bellucci at the top of my sexiest list, though I have to say that Esquire's pick of Scarlett is much better than last year's pick, Jessica Biel.

Ugh.Come on now Jessica Biel is hot as hell!!

Vyanka
10-06-2006, 11:07 AM
MeEeE as in Vyanka? How about a pic or two to support that claim?

Kidding. :P

Richard_Head
10-06-2006, 11:38 AM
Kidding. :PI know, I was just hoping for a pic, it was worth a try wasn't it?

azcustomer
10-06-2006, 11:56 AM
Scarlett Johansen got me hot and bothered when she fell for Bill Murray in Lost in Translation. Hey, if he could do it, then I have a shot.

Here's my top ten:

1 Jaime Pressley - the hardest working hottie in Hollywood at the moment
2 Scarlett J
3 Amanda Peete - she's got that smart/crazy/dangerous/sexy wry smile that gets the imaginiation going.
4 Keira Knightly - she just makes me want to dress up in a Pirate costume and, well, you know...
5 Natalie Portman
6 Eva Mendez
7 Kate Beckinsale - just keep her mouth shut (or stuffed }:D)
8 Penelope Cruz - I dream of her moaning in Spanish
9 Rachel McAdams - almost too cute to be sexy
10 Christina Aguilera (made the list as the best 'spinner' candidate)

GenWar
10-06-2006, 01:16 PM
^^^ Honestly, Az, none of them really do much for me. Well, I do like Amanda Peet's smile and Keira Knightly is delicious but they are all too..mainstream...for my tastes.

Not to be obscure or nothing but I have always kinda had a thing for Susie Plakson (good luck finding a decent pic of her though.) For a woman who is almost 50, she is amazing looking and SO hot. And lately, I have been GLUED to Gray's Anatomy to see Sara Ramirez. God...there is just SOMETHING about her. I can't place it but she makes me STARE whenever she appears on the screen.

I dunno...I guess when a chick makes it to the cover or feature story of Maxim/FHM/Stuff, that makes her inherantly unsexy to me, in a way. Guess I am just weird...

-gen

P.S. `Cept for Angelina. All bets are off when it comes to Angelina.

Yekhefah
10-11-2006, 12:38 PM
I don't find Scarlett Johanssen attractive in the least. Maybe that's just me.

IMO, the sexiest woman alive is Ziyi Zhang... :drool:

http://www.helloziyi.us/Galleries/zhang_ziyi_promoting_OTG2-thumb.jpg http://www.helloziyi.us/Galleries/thumb_red.jpg

TheSexKitten
10-12-2006, 04:45 PM
Veronika Zemanova!!

Can I get a dizzamn?

Adriana Lima is my pick for prettiest/most exotic.

The_Oceans
10-12-2006, 05:58 PM
My vote goes here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aria_Giovanni

Jenny
10-12-2006, 06:25 PM
Jesus Christ, what kind of objective journalism is this? Sexiest woman alive? I want to see the research; like, I was not interviewed for this. Not saying I would win, be a finalist or a semi-finalist or whatever. But I am alive, and therefore should have been a contender.

Richard_Head
10-12-2006, 09:34 PM
Jesus Christ, what kind of objective journalism is this? Sexiest woman alive? I want to see the research; like, I was not interviewed for this. Not saying I would win, be a finalist or a semi-finalist or whatever. But I am alive, and therefore should have been a contender.I don't know Jenny, sounds like sour grapes to me.

Jenny
10-13-2006, 04:00 AM
Sour? Try full out bitter.

SportsWriter2
10-14-2006, 09:44 AM
Jenny.

The Snark
10-14-2006, 11:58 AM
Wow, Jenny, Sporty emerged from four months of hibernation just to give you his blessing. Cast away the sour, off with the bitter, and bring on the sweetness.

Jenny
10-14-2006, 02:42 PM
Jenny.
Oh, you're just saying that to make me feel better.

Thank you.:blush:

MeganS
10-15-2006, 10:02 PM
Unfortunately, I do suscribe to Esquire and was all twitterpated about the outcome. Basically, it should be entitled; " sexiest newcomer actress that's in the tabloids/celeb mags the most". I personally vote my butt: "sexiest in a trailer park tub with bubbles". Now where the hell is my plaque?

lunchbox
10-16-2006, 11:56 AM
Wow, Jenny, Sporty emerged from four months of hibernation just to give you his blessing.
Lurking, not hibernating.

ilgdb
10-23-2006, 06:01 AM
Megan, you've got my vote, room for 2 in that tub? }:D

Howie
10-25-2006, 12:04 AM
I'm still puzzled about what kind of empty headed juvenile would think Paris Hilton is good looking. There are many women better looking than the celebrities listed in Maxim or FHM. I’ve personally seen some strippers who, as far as looks go, would put most of those women to shame.

I agree with MeganS. The title should be more specific. Maybe, “Sexist women in the news this year.”

Delany
10-26-2006, 03:35 PM
http://www.doutzenkroes.com/
*warning--music on website

This woman is gorgeous...I can see the other models being like "please don't stand next to me".... :-*

xdamage
10-26-2006, 07:07 PM
She's okay. Doesn't really turn me on more so then many other girls, but she is okay yea.

aussiebelle
01-08-2008, 06:20 AM
Scarlett gets my vote. I think she has gorgeous, natural beauty and what I see as a perfect figure.