PDA

View Full Version : A little quiz...

Chili Palmer
10-13-2006, 07:12 PM
How many actually read every word of the Jenny/Xdamage jihad?

Casual Observer
10-13-2006, 07:14 PM
Wake me when it's over...

kdogg247
10-13-2006, 07:47 PM
I don't think I read any of it.

FBR
10-13-2006, 07:47 PM
LOL CP. They were sort of wrestling with only occasional private parts exposed so I was OK with it.

I voted choice #1 by the way since I read all the posts and since Im here on the tube at 10:47PM. I obviously dont have a life.

FBR

jannisary
10-13-2006, 09:28 PM
It hurt my eyes too much, I gave up trying to read all of that stuff.

evan_essence
10-13-2006, 10:26 PM
Let's just say I read it more thoroughly than CP proofread for missing words while composing the possible answers to his poll question.

-Ev

Katrine
10-13-2006, 10:53 PM
I chose #2. I would have chosen #4 if I understood WTF you meant Chili. ;)

mr_punk
10-14-2006, 04:33 AM
i read the condensed version from reader's digest:

jenny: your cavalier condescension is not only offensive, but an indication of the oppressive obstacles that women face today from the evil patriarchy....ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA!

xdamage: you like many strippers are suffering from BPD. obviously, many years of viewing Oprah and eating the baked goods of cuddle biatches has created this disorder.

xdamage
10-14-2006, 08:54 AM
i read the condensed version from reader's digest:

jenny: your cavalier condescension is not only offensive, but an indication of the oppressive obstacles that women face today from the evil patriarchy....ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA!

xdamage: you like many strippers are suffering from BPD. obviously, many years of viewing Oprah and eating the baked goods of cuddle biatches has created this disorder.

Mr. P is unusually perceptive.

Still, I could never accuse Jenny of being boring, or being complacent, or being stupid. While I think she misses somethings, she has more testicular fortitude (BTW, that's a compliment Jenny) then most guys I know. Boring complancent chicks are a dime a dozen... Jenny is without a doubt anything but boring.

Oh and Chilli, sorry for the thread derailment. I'll use smaller words next time or start a new thread.

yoda57us
10-14-2006, 07:32 PM
Zero, Zip, Nada, None.

No offense intended. I tune out whenever a customer and a dancer go at it here for more than a few sentences at a time. I just don't have the patience or the time...most of the time

doc-catfish
10-17-2006, 09:05 AM
If you want a good laugh, put Jenny and XD on ignore and try to read page 34 of that thread.
:rotfl:

Jenny
10-17-2006, 09:10 AM
^^^
You have me on ignore? I like you.

doc-catfish
10-17-2006, 09:33 AM
^^^
You have me on ignore? I like you.
Sorry Jen, it was merely an experiment. ;)

I was kind of hoping the posts would shrink down to see how many pages would be sheared off of that thread, but the ignored users posts just disapear.

Howie
10-25-2006, 12:06 AM
I think I voted for the last one. I have yet to make it thru an entire Genwar report, word for word.