PDA

View Full Version : New Sponsor!!!

Pryce
10-26-2006, 10:28 PM
I just wanted to take a moment to introduce all of you to our new sponsor, Love Kitten Lingerie.

They have created a new membership based store that allows you to buy clothing, costumes, and shoes at cost - that's a savings of up to 80%! They are an Australian company (don't worry shipping is free to the U.S.) and they have been in business for 15 years.

Because they are selling at cost, they have limited their site to only 2000 members.

Please join me in welcoming them as our new sponsor and check out their site!

Optimist
10-26-2006, 10:40 PM
I subscribed. It looks very promising. Right now I design and make all my stuff because it's sooo much cheaper to do it that way. But their stuff is cheap enough to save me the labor costs.

Bridgette
10-27-2006, 12:28 AM
That stuff is not at COST. Come on now, we're smarter than that. Cheap yes, at cost no.

And what would be their point in selling it at cost? Even paying for ads to do so? Doesn't make alot of sense.

sxybrat07
10-27-2006, 10:07 AM
Hmm I signed up, I'm always up for new places to buy stuff. My credit card however doesn't appreciate it...

Bubble
10-27-2006, 12:26 PM
What about shipping to UK?

teddy
10-27-2006, 04:31 PM
Well, I am going to give it a go. Cost price sound real good to me. I have heard rumor of this company coming but could never find out who it was. now I know

scarlett_vancouver
10-27-2006, 07:34 PM
What about shipping to Canada?

Pryce
10-27-2006, 11:04 PM
That stuff is not at COST. Come on now, we're smarter than that. Cheap yes, at cost no.

And what would be their point in selling it at cost? Even paying for ads to do so? Doesn't make alot of sense.

I'll let them answer, but as I understand it, it's the membership fee that covers their expenses. Because of that income, they can stock and sell everything else at their cost price.

mermaidnz
10-28-2006, 05:52 PM
heres hoping they ship around aussie free too!

wait. how would they recover the 'free' shipping if their clothes and shoes are already at cost?

love kitten
10-31-2006, 09:14 PM
The last one covers it

GoldCoastGirl
11-04-2006, 11:00 PM
WoW! I contacted them in re: Australians and shipping costs ....... only to learn that they are a Gold Coast based business! Awesome. I could probably save even more if I just went to the warehouse to pick up my items instead of paying postage! ;D

Just contact them to have your questions answered. They are more than willing to be of help and service. I can already see them as being a better sponsor than the one who we had previously.

As far as I am aware from the information they are allowing a select number of retail/consumer customers to in fact sign up so that you can benefit from buying items at WHOLESALE prices (hence the "at cost"). The membership fee they will be charging the 2000 people will cover their expenses.

I actually think it will be a great idea and can see merit in it. Okay, so now I'm biased as they are a Gold Coast based business... I can support my local community :) plus I am always looking for local businesses that can supply me gear at good prices.

biancak
11-13-2006, 04:20 PM
I subscribed. Got to support out local companies