PDA

View Full Version : How many diffrent clubs?

cristo58
11-05-2006, 08:01 PM
I'm curious to hear for you guys on how many diffrent clubs do you visit in a month? and how many, if any, ATF's do you have ? What makes you keep coming back to a paticular club and/or ATF? :-\

My area has more clubs than you can shake a stick at, but I prefer just one club right now, is that strange? and I prefer only 1 ATF right now, is that a bad thing?

I've learned alot about checking your emotions at the door when it comes to the dancers, but is better to visit many clubs and view many diffrent girls, or what?

Just wondering your thoughts and opinions.........tks 8)

azdd
11-05-2006, 08:39 PM
Unless I'm traveling out of state, in a typical month I will visit 2 or 3 different clubs. Some months I might hit 4 or 5 clubs, but this rare. Like most guys, I tend to return to 1 or 2 clubs where I feel most comfortable. Consistency is very important to me, but once I've found it, I must admit it takes away the thrill of the hunt that we all live for.

I have one ATF, but I also have about ten other ATFs-in waiting who I will always get at least a couple of dances from if I see them.

Katrine
11-05-2006, 10:23 PM
I like to go to 2 clubs here, Yellow Rose and Palazio. Yellow is down the street, so its convenient. Palazio is near downtown, so its nice to stop in there sometime. I don't have ATF's but there are a few girls at both clubs I like to get dances from when they are there...

yoda57us
11-06-2006, 06:11 AM
I have about six clubs that I frequent in the Boston area and in Providence. I don't club as much as I used to, I visit maybe once or twice a month. I have favs at every club, the club that I visit is chosen by which fav I feel like seeing. I recently added a new club to my list when a current fav moved there to work.

My ATF retired four years ago and she will never be replaced. I've had several and for many years I was always the PL looking for one girl to spend all my time/money on. I realized after my last ATF retired that I wasn't going to replace the emotional part of that relationship so I didn't bother to try. I like bouncing from club to club now. I have one or two gals that I really enjoy at each club. If I show up and they aren't working I usually just go someplace else. No ATF but I don't play the field much

GenWar
11-06-2006, 06:22 AM
Depending on the time of year, I visit a club 1-2 times a month. Since I don't club in my hometown, it usually involves travel, which somewhat limits the visits. Another limiter is that Mrs. Gen has declared that 2 times a month is too much (but that may be tempered by the fact that I stopped being a miserable prick on the off weekends and started taking her out for fun. Since then, those complaints have stopped.)

That said, I *LOVE* to visit new clubs. A lot of my interest lies in how clubs do things and how they handle their procedures, so I want to see as many as possible. As of my trip to CT this weekend, I have 76 clubs in 22 states and 3 countries. However, of all of those, there are only 3 that I visit regularly and consider to be regular stops.

I believe in only one ATF, at a time. I think the term really implies only one lifetime, but I like the expanded version. I do not believe in an ATF at ever club, instead using the term "fav" for that. Currently, my ATF is at the one of the three clubs that is furthest from home (350 miles away.) Course, despite how much that drive can suck, she appreciates the effort and makes sure to take good care of me when I make the trek.

As much as I like seeing different clubs, I do appreciate being known when I visit a club. I like to have friends, favs, etc when I visit places. The wingman believes in the opposite, preferring to maintain anonymity as much as possible. So there are two schools of thought on the whole "visit one or see a bunch" question. I guess it is your personal preference.

-gen

doc-catfish
11-06-2006, 11:10 AM
I'm curious to hear for you guys on how many diffrent clubs do you visit in a month?
Usually one, sometimes two, but I've done as many as twelve.

and how many, if any, ATF's do you have ? What makes you keep coming back to a paticular club and/or ATF? :-\
One. The AT in ATF means "All Time", like Hank Aaron is the All Time home run leader, therefore a man can only have one ATF at any one time. The rest are just "favorites".

My area has more clubs than you can shake a stick at, but I prefer just one club right now, is that strange?
No. Variety is nice, but its the natural order of things for us to gravitate towards favorites.

xdamage
11-06-2006, 11:11 AM
I'm curious to hear for you guys on how many diffrent clubs do you visit in a month?

I don't go montly, but 2 sometimes 3x a year I'll splurge and hit up 2-3 clubs, then I've had my fill for a while.

and how many, if any, ATF's do you have ? What makes you keep coming back to a paticular club and/or ATF? :-\

No ATFs. I have on occassion paid for dances again with the same girl, but variety is part of the novelty for me.

...but I prefer just one club right now, is that strange? and I prefer only 1 ATF right now, is that a bad thing? I've learned alot about checking your emotions at the door when it comes to the dancers, but is better to visit many clubs and view many diffrent girls, or what?

It's common for guys to get hooked on one girl. As doc said that's the natural order of things, but is it wise? I'd say it depends on how clearly you can keep reality and fantasy separated.

Consider too, if you have an SO, have fun, but it's a risky slope to get emotionally wrapped up in another woman. And if you don't have an SO, investing emotions in a paid for girl is likely to leave you with less of a spine. There is a risk involved if nothing else that could have used that time to invest emotionally in a non-paid for woman.

Personally I'd recommend enjoying the variety, if for no other reason then you're not as likely to get emotionally involved in a paid for relationship, but that's me. Some guys feel that the benefits of how it makes them feel outweighs the costs.

cristo58
11-06-2006, 11:27 AM
Thank you all, I have no SO -- I see where there is a slippery slope here and you guys have helped me see a little better ....... TKS

mr_punk
11-06-2006, 05:24 PM
I'm curious to hear for you guys on how many diffrent clubs do you visit in a month?i consistently go to three clubs on a regular basis. i suppose, you could throw two or three more clubs into the mix, but i don't go on a consistent basis compared to the former.

and how many, if any, ATF's do you have?ATF? not exactly, i view a SC as a candy store. so, why lick one flavor of candy. girls in the rotation are divided into 5-tool players and utility players.

What makes you keep coming back to a paticular club and/or ATF?well, it ain't the wine selection. i go for the nice bodies combined with the nastiness factor.

My area has more clubs than you can shake a stick at, but I prefer just one club right now, is that strange?no, just as long as the club can deliver the goods.

and I prefer only 1 ATF right now, is that a bad thing?sorry, i can't relate to the question.

I've learned alot about checking your emotions at the door when it comes to the dancers, but is better to visit many clubs and view many diffrent girls, or what?try it..you might like it.

Casual Observer
11-06-2006, 07:43 PM
A handful of clubs, though the frequency varies greatly. I like to stick to clubs where the girls are a known quantity.

lopaw
11-06-2006, 08:48 PM
I frequent 3 or 4 clubs on a regular basis here in L.A.
As far as ATF's go....I've given that type of thing up. Too much drama involved with it. Nowadays I prefer the variety (& unattachment) of multiple dancers per visit.

cristo58
11-07-2006, 04:36 PM
To further explain my thoughts about my thred, is that there may be a "venus fly trap" in starting to limit yourself to a club, or a dancer, and I wanted to sound out some more experienced members on their thoughts ....which they did and I appreciate..........I think you have to live and learn, and know when to seek advice ..............

mr_punk
11-07-2006, 05:41 PM
lol. if you want to dump a sc or a stripper. well, make a decision and dump em. don't worry, i'm sure they'll get over it.

FBR
11-07-2006, 05:52 PM
I'm about OTC. What goes on at the club is for the most part a means to an end. I'm not enough of a player to manage multiple dancers spread out over several clubs so I tend to make one club my home base and focus my efforts there. When I go down to my vacation home in Florida, I let my pervert brother-in-law take me to whatever clubs are the most "interesting" at the time. That man knows how to get ROI LOL. I bask in his reflected glory every time I visit.

FBR

dayzed
11-07-2006, 06:20 PM
If the club is highly regarded among the right quarters, and my own experiences jibe, it will be on my radar and stay there until I experience too many subpar visits in succession. (4 or 5 is my general, unspoken over/under.) In the lazy and oft-uninspired limbo of my former home of Denver, only the most easily-pleased PL could justify including within the rotation more than 2 or 3 of the options. Lucky for me, I recently moved to a much friendlier }:D place which is rumored to be one of the best clubbing towns in the country, and I now look forward to spreading my, er, custom and largesse among as many destinations as will have me.

mr_punk
11-09-2006, 06:13 PM
Lucky for me, I recently moved to a much friendlier place which is rumored to be one of the best clubbing towns in the country, and I now look forward to spreading my, er, custom and largesse among as many destinations as will have me.LOL..just remember it's important to keep yourself hydrated.

Svelt
11-10-2006, 06:37 PM
2 clubs a month

and how many, if any, ATF's do you have ?
1, there can be only one.

I have put her back together so many times...

I wonder sometimes why her, and I really have no idea, except that she is.

What makes you keep coming back to a paticular club and/or ATF? :-\
If it gives you what you need, and needs change.

cristo58
11-11-2006, 08:27 PM
So here is the other thrust of my question:

1. What does your fav club offer that keeps you coming back?

2. what does your fav dancer do to keep you coming back?

(this is for male or female)

Taco Goblin
11-11-2006, 09:10 PM
So here is the other thrust of my question:

1. What does your fav club offer that keeps you coming back?

2. what does your fav dancer do to keep you coming back?

(this is for male or female)

to answer 1)
-It's where my ATF dances..
-My usual drink is part of the 2-4-1 happy hour
-Laid back atmosphere
-Invisible bouncers
-No idiotic pricing structure (ie. like an entry fee to get into VIP)
-It's where my ATF dances..

to answer 2)
-treats me like a friend, not a customer
-can carry on an intelligent convo
-generally fun to be around

xdamage
11-11-2006, 09:32 PM
-No idiotic pricing structure (ie. like an entry fee to get into VIP)

I've broken it down into the following:

o Entry fee

o Per 30 minute or hour fee

o The overpriced minimum required drink fee plus expectation of an overly large tip the waitress.

o Pay off the floor man fee so that you don't have to sit next to someone else fee (like the floor)

o $5 to make the fucker selling flowers or pictures go away

o Extra large tip to the dancer fee

Do you feel like a very important person yet? or a sucker?

lunchbox
11-11-2006, 11:07 PM
I have been to more than 5 clubs in a 24 hour period.

No rest for the wicked.

What makes a club good to me is reasonable prices and a selection of dancers with looks that appeal to me. What makes a dancer a fav are their looks and ability in that order, I don't care about personality past the point of tolerable.