PDA

View Full Version : shopping for PL pants

mr_punk
11-09-2006, 06:51 PM
best design: (http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2825744927 05313&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446146695&R=58665957764&P_name=American+Essentials&sid=10EC5571ADE8&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1162952868328) the upside is the material is very thin and comfortable. the great design allows it to pass for a pair of regular pants. obviously, the down side is the light color and the price for a garment that will most likely end up smelling of smoke, booze and body spray and stained by glitter, make-up, saliva and man gravy by the end of the night. frequent and high dry cleaning bills not included.

exotic design: (http://www.abcunderwear.com/asiantie-pant.html) i guess it's okay.....if you're bruce lee going to a dojo to avenge the death of your master, but not a sc. then again, if you want to show a stripper that you really mean business about her re-paying you that $900 you loaned her for a brain transplant for her dying cat. hey, it might work.

perv power pants: (http://www.abcunderwear.com/lace-up-pant.html) when strippers sees a PL wearing these pants. they will know that you're a man of action. uncontrollably, they will flock over to him attracted by very large bulge in his pants. no, not that bulge, but the large bulge along the hip. yes, these microfiber pants are so thin. a slavic stripper with cataracts can count the amount of money in a PL's pocket in a dimly lit room from 20 yards away. the only drawback is the lace-up crotch. velcro would be a better choice for freeing willy.

weirdest pants: (http://www.abcunderwear.com/sheer-silk-pant.html) uhhh...only if you have the power to grant magic wishes with nod of the head and a blink of the eyes.

doc-catfish
11-09-2006, 09:22 PM
This PL wore jeans to the SC last night for the first time in eons thinking that he was going to...

Club #1. A stage-only club with no private dances.
Club #2. A juice bar with nude airdances.

...so I never figured any denim induced difficulites would be an issue.

Well, Lets just say at these clubs the times they are a changin'. Thank God for those blankets they had at the second joint, but after trying out the new private dance area at the first one, now I know why I wear something made of softer fabric.
:P

dayzed
11-09-2006, 11:19 PM
best design: (http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2825744927 05313&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446146695&R=58665957764&P_name=American+Essentials&sid=10EC5571ADE8&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1162952868328) the upside is the material is very thin and comfortable. the great design allows it to pass for a pair of regular pants. obviously, the down side is the light color and the price for a garment that will most likely end up smelling of smoke, booze and body spray and stained by glitter, make-up, saliva and man gravy by the end of the night. frequent and high dry cleaning bills not included.

Am I seeing correctly that the pants have no fly? The fly is a must IMO. I hate the feeling of having to pull the pants down to my upper thighs and exposing my back and ass to the seat of the couch.

Over the summer I found some excellent, black, linen/cotton Liz Claibornes that were extremely roomy yet fitted and stylish, with of course the critical drawstring -- they're totally perfect.

Bridgette
11-10-2006, 04:22 AM
Who are they trying to sell to with this ad? Gay men? ;D

mr_punk
11-10-2006, 07:03 AM
Am I seeing correctly that the pants have no fly? The fly is a must IMO. I hate the feeling of having to pull the pants down to my upper thighs and exposing my back and ass to the seat of the couch.well, one could cut a hole in the crotch. anyway, if you're worried about germs in a sc...don't (besides, some clubs will light up like a roman candle when exposed to uv blacklight) and carry wet wipes in a ziplock bag.

Over the summer I found some excellent, black, linen/cotton Liz Claibornes that were extremely roomy yet fitted and stylish, with of course the critical drawstring -- they're totally perfect.yeah, but oversized shorts (sans underwear) just makes life so much easier.

mortalman
11-10-2006, 07:07 AM
I think dayzed makes a good point there, without a fly to open the pants from Saks are not the best choice but they would be good grinding pants if nothing futher was offered.

And Bridgette, yes it looks like gay men are in their sales demographic, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Taco Goblin
11-10-2006, 12:24 PM
Umm.. the sheer silk see-thru number was truly disturbing. Almost 40 bucks and the thong's NOT included? Puh-lease.

I had a buddy of mine who had pretty good luck with those tear-away velcro NBA pants.. smooth lightweight fabric.. just tear enough to get a hand in properly.. and Go Suns!

Geezus I'd hate to think of a CSI investigation going on at most clubs.. They'd have to alert the boys up in the space shuttle to be prepared for the resulting glow.

evan_essence
11-11-2006, 06:48 PM
Who are they trying to sell to with this ad? Gay men? ;D
And Bridgette, yes it looks like gay men are in their sales demographic, not that there's anything wrong with that.Well, to clarify, I know plenty of gay men who wouldn't be caught dead in that. But I think the point is that once again, the straight community follows the fashion trend its gay counterpart sets. In this case, elderly gay trolls are leading the way for our blueballers.

Umm.. the sheer silk see-thru number was truly disturbing. Almost 40 bucks and the thong's NOT included? Puh-lease.Yes, it is disturbing but not for any lack of accessorizing. It's disturbing that grown men would remotely consider wearing it to anything but an audition for a homoerotic film parody of Cirque du Soleil.

-Ev

Bridgette
11-11-2006, 07:19 PM
I was merely making a crack at the very obvious peen showing under those pants. Like, they can't be marketing that to straight men.... ;D sheesh people.

FBR
11-11-2006, 08:14 PM
I'm trying to imagine myself in any of those...doesn't work :O

FBR

cristo58
11-11-2006, 08:21 PM
^^^^^^^I'm trying to imagine you in one of those :wide-eyed :wide-eyed :gasp: :faint:

FBR
11-11-2006, 08:22 PM
^^^^^^^I'm trying to imagine you in one of those :wide-eyed :wide-eyed :gasp: :faint:

It would be ugly. If you value your digestive system you wont

FBR

evan_essence
11-12-2006, 07:03 AM
I was merely making a crack at the very obvious peen showing under those pants. Like, they can't be marketing that to straight men.... ;D sheesh people.Um, for the record, I was planting my tongue firmly in cheek to razz our natives. Delivery was too dry, huh? Well, they can't all be gems.

-Ev

mr_punk
11-12-2006, 07:06 AM
well, if you put salt and butter on it. i'm sure you could sell it in the lobby of a movie theater...maybe.

sander8son
11-13-2006, 06:15 AM
weirdest pants: (http://www.abcunderwear.com/sheer-silk-pant.html) uhhh...only if you have the power to grant magic wishes with nod of the head and a blink of the eyes.

I should get me a pair of these and go into a club with no underwear. "Yup, thats right ladies, a full one and a half inches here. Who wants it?"

Guess I'd need a shirt pocket though to carry my money...and just where am I going to stick my car keys?

evan_essence
11-13-2006, 09:29 PM
...and just where am I going to stick my car keys?On a cock ring?

-Ev

sander8son
11-13-2006, 09:34 PM
On a cock ring?

-Ev

Wont that get in the way of the impending blow job?

evan_essence
11-14-2006, 07:00 PM
^^^Well, sheesh. Like you want it ALL, don't ya?

-Ev