PDA

View Full Version : MY MOST VALUED SONG... REVEALED! (The only sexy rock song EVER!)

itsohkatie
11-16-2006, 12:26 AM
I really don't want to share this with anyone, because it is really "my song" and I get so many compliments on it-- but as long as no one uses it where I work, it's all good. This song is a rock song, but it is so sexy and mysterious... the vocalist has this haunting voice-- his voice is completely unique, so when people hear it, they look up. So many guys have complimented me on this song, and every DJ I have ever worked with as well. If guys enjoy the music, and its sexy... there is nothing more to ask for. Guys dont want to hear Madonna or Britney Spears, if they hear a song they like, they'll remember YOU. The song is also sexy, very sexy and seductive (if that is the way you dance). Let me shut up, download it:

Band Name: The Mars Volta, Song Name: The Widow

Yeah baby! ;D

Embyr
11-16-2006, 01:10 AM
haha I dance to that too.... and concertina, and the Haunt when there is no one in the club and I want to try new pole tricks and amuse myself.

they are wonderful.... but a little weird live... too many 20-minute tangential riffs... the lead singer is EENSY and has a huge afro, moves like robert plant.

DylanAngel
11-16-2006, 01:48 AM
Meh...not really my cup of tea for the club although I'd listen to it in the car. Lead singer's voice is a bit too whiney for me.

And I beg to differ on the "only sexy rock song ever".

Give a listen to "REV 22:20" by Puscifer featuring Maynard off the Underworld soundtrack. Nobody's voice is sexier than Maynard's.

MrChristopher
11-16-2006, 02:06 AM
I played this twice, maybe 3 times when it first came out and girls were apeshit about it, both times it almost cleared the tiprail. No one asked for it after that. I'm happy it works for you, but I'm also gonna disagree with the "only sexy rock song ever" thing. That's just silly. Different strokes for different folks of course, and what flies at one club divebombs at another. Cheers.

Djoser
11-16-2006, 03:23 PM
...but I'm also gonna disagree with the "only sexy rock song ever" thing. That's just silly. Different strokes for different folks of course, and what flies at one club divebombs at another. Cheers.

I must agree with my esteemed colleague on this one...