PDA

View Full Version : it's almost that special time of the year again.

Pages : [1] 2

mr_punk
11-19-2006, 09:57 AM
i noticed some PLs walking around on clouds and whistling like little song birds. at first, i thought it was weird until i remembered the scing superbowl event of the season is about to arrive. ah, yes. now i remember...}:D <starts whistling a merry little tune>.

The Perfect Storm Is Coming To Town
(sung to the tune of "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town")

Oh! you didn't save up
but don't you cry
all is not lost
i'm telling you why

The Perfect Storm (http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46525%20) is coming to town!

he's making a list
and checking it twice
he's gonna find out who's nasty or nice

The Perfect Storm is coming to town!

he sees that you're not dancing
he knows that rent is due
he knows you don't have a pot to piss in
so your ass is gonna have to do!

So..You better lube up
and don't be shy
you're gonna put out
i'm telling you why

The Perfect Storm is coming to town!

he sees when you're fellating
he knows if you're a flake
he knows if you will swallow or spit
So use a napkin for goodness sake!

So..you better not gag
i'm telling you why
mascara might run all over his fly

The Perfect Storm is coming..
to town!

music from upcoming latest SCJ Records cd entitled,"Live FBR! sings scing songs for the holidays".

Autographed copies of the CD are available at my website www.yalljustwannabeme.com for only $19.95. A great holiday gift...buy two, one for yourself and one for your favorite stripper. She will appreciate knowing that your perfect storm is just for her. As a special bonus, SCJ members will receive free shipping. Just use promo code 69469. But hurry...supplies are limited.

FBR

Chili Palmer
11-19-2006, 01:31 PM
Needs more cowbell.

Other than that, perfect! :laughing:

CP

dayzed
11-19-2006, 06:14 PM
"lol", ROTFLMAO, :D, :laughing:, :rotfl:, :spin:, :worship:

gameover
11-19-2006, 09:25 PM
mr punk, you are my hero :)

Smokeless
11-19-2006, 10:57 PM
Autographed copies of the CD are available at my website www.yalljustwannabeme.com for only $19.95. A great holiday gift...buy two, one for yourself and one for your favorite stripper. She will appreciate knowing that your perfect storm is just for her. As a special bonus, SCJ members will receive free shipping. Just use promo code 69469. But hurry...supplies are limited.FBRI was so disappointed to discover that FBR's offer was bogus! :banghead:

:rotfl: :smellie_g: :rotfl:

Casual Observer
11-19-2006, 11:41 PM
What else can be said; that was just excellent.

<S> Mr. P

doc-catfish
11-20-2006, 02:49 PM
Oh but order now and you can get these other SCJ holiday classics, not to mention the free Gatorade couch dance rehydration system...

- Jingle Balls
- Angels We Have Seen Get High
- Rudolph the Red Faced PL
- The Most Wonderful Shake Of Her Rear
- Frosty The Raincoater
- Hark that Harold Went OTC
- I saw my ATF blowing Santa Claus
- Do You Taste What I Taste?
- White (Stain) Christmas
- Mr. Punk Theme - You're a mean one...Mr. Punk
- Grandpa Got Fucked Over by an ROB
- Stripper Wonderland

lunchbox
11-20-2006, 03:10 PM
Cute, but the perfect storm is always brewing in Houston. It just changes categories almost constantly.

Cally
11-23-2006, 12:43 PM
:rotfl: I admit that was priceless and wonderful..

Mr Punk I love you *blush*

sander8son
11-23-2006, 04:02 PM
hmmmm, maybe i should go SCing next weekend....

Docido
11-23-2006, 04:04 PM
Doc you forgot two of my favorites:

I Saw Bambi Grinding Santa Claus and Let's Shake Down the Pathetic Losers (sung to the tune of "Deck the Halls.")

Jenny
11-23-2006, 04:11 PM
hmmmm, maybe i should go SCing next weekend....
You know, I think the perfect storm is a myth. I mean this could be partially because if I'm having a really bad night I just pout and then refuse to chat up customers and give dances ("Well you should have asked me earlier BEFORE I was in a snit!") But I've never even met a girl who has particularly bad times over holidays and stuff. Plus - at least in Toronto - we have nowhere really to go. We're pretty much giving it all away already. I would generally suspect that most girls do that most of the time. I think someone just scored over one weekend and mistoke a correlative for a causal factor.

That's just a long way of saying: there's probably no point.

Am I a total buzzkill?

sander8son
11-23-2006, 04:28 PM
Am I a total buzzkill?

No, I'd have to actually care about what you say for you to kill my mood.

You know, I think the perfect storm is a myth. I mean this could be partially because if I'm having a really bad night I just pout and then refuse to chat up customers and give dances ("Well you should have asked me earlier BEFORE I was in a snit!") But I've never even met a girl who has particularly bad times over holidays and stuff. Plus - at least in Toronto - we have nowhere really to go. We're pretty much giving it all away already. I would generally suspect that most girls do that most of the time. I think someone just scored over one weekend and mistoke a correlative for a causal factor.

That's just a long way of saying: there's probably no point.

I'm not sure if i buy it, but i figure its worth investigating with the money i haven't exactly made yet. Heres the problem with my investigations though. IF i go and i see someone whom i regularly purchase dances from, I'm going to get them from said dancer and i'll already know that i'm going to get off via a hand/mouth combo for $130 or so. So that would ruin the spirit of investigation. You could say that i should try to bargain with her, but thered be no point as i know she wont be one of the floundering fish in the storm.

so i'd need to go to a new place or see new people and see what i can get from them(see if i can best the action i get from said "regular"). So obviously i dont believe that ALL dancers in the clubs next week will be starved for cash. But i do think its logical enough to assume that the ones who are poor financial planners will be more money hungry this time of year than ever and that definately increases her demand for money, which should lower my price(or conversely up my milage for the same price).

With regards to chicks being bitchy about not making money instead of putting out... what do i care? theres more than 2 chicks in the club, i wont be wasting my time/money on someone who wont put out. thanks for being pissy and not wasting both of our time. :D

Jenny
11-23-2006, 04:37 PM
You could say that i should try to bargain with her, but thered be no point as i know she wont be one of the floundering fish in the storm.
a) You know I'd never say that.
b) See? Most girls already working to capacity.

With regards to chicks being bitchy about not making money instead of putting out... what do i care? theres more than 2 chicks in the club, i wont be wasting my time/money on someone who wont put out. thanks for being pissy and not wasting both of our time. :D
No problem. I am delighted to help in that capacity.

sander8son
11-23-2006, 05:13 PM
b) See? Most girls already working to capacity.

I fail to see how me knowing one stripper with financial intellect and maturity proves that there is no perfect storm. I've known more that fall on the other side of the responsibility fence. (what kind of a moron walks on a fence anyway?)

a) You know I'd never say that.

1. aren't we full of ourselves? You think I'd waste my time speaking with just one person? those were second person plurals. Whenever i open my mouth or put my thoughts down on paper/keyboard its for the betterment of society as a whole and therefor intended for all to see and absorb.

2. Hell yes i'd expect you to tell someone to go in and bargain with a financially stable stripper who they see semi-regularly, in the hopes that said stripper would get pissed off and cut off the PL thus spiralling the PL into a world of dispair. He would then post his sob story on here and you could talk about the power of the vagina and how we should all praise our strippers. for had we treated her properly we wouldn't be in this mess to start with. something tells me you're just sarcastic and angry enough to suggest a PL do exactly that.

Jenny
11-24-2006, 12:15 AM
I fail to see how me knowing one stripper with financial intellect and maturity proves that there is no perfect storm. I've known more that fall on the other side of the responsibility fence. (what kind of a moron walks on a fence anyway?)
I used to when I was a kid. Like a balance beam, but different. Did you not play as a child? This is why you are so bitter now.
I wouldn't say it proves it; however I would say that it might be indicative of my position if the first stripper you think of is, in fact, working (as I suggested) to capacity, thus limiting your stormy potential.

1. aren't we full of ourselves?
Well, yeah.

You think I'd waste my time speaking with just one person?
Um, yeah.

2. Hell yes i'd expect you to tell someone to go in and bargain with a financially stable stripper who they see semi-regularly, in the hopes that said stripper would get pissed off and cut off the PL thus spiralling the PL into a world of dispair. He would then post his sob story on here and you could talk about the power of the vagina and how we should all praise our strippers. for had we treated her properly we wouldn't be in this mess to start with. something tells me you're just sarcastic and angry enough to suggest a PL do exactly that.
You know I never quite looked at that way before. You really didn't play as a child, did you? Your one twisty motherfucker, Sandy.

evan_essence
11-25-2006, 02:40 PM
Am I a total buzzkill?Ya think, just a little bit? Sheesh, Jenny, you may have played as a child, but are you playing enough as an adult? In this thread at least, it's satire. If you're going to parry, keep it within the original theme of witty. ::)

-Ev

Jenny
11-25-2006, 04:14 PM
In this thread at least, it's satire.

-EvIt is? Oh, bloody hell, I didn't get it.

mr_punk
11-26-2006, 03:47 PM
Plus - at least in Toronto - we have nowhere really to go. We're pretty much giving it all away already.oh, one can always go lower in price, debauchery or both. for instance, i bet a stripper will anally fist herself with her own foot for the price equivalent to the amount of spare change and meth flakes found in the seat cushions of the vip. so, with that in mind. grab the bonesaw, sandy. i'll hold the leg.

I would generally suspect that most girls do that most of the time.suspect? you mean you can't tell by the pronounced limp?

Richard_Head
12-08-2006, 08:13 AM
The perfect storm is alive and well, I've gotten more unsolicited phone numbers in the last 2 weeks than I got in the last 2 years.

Oh how I love the Christmas season!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Jenny
12-08-2006, 09:23 AM
Maybe they just liked you RH. Maybe they just really liked you.

Richard_Head
12-08-2006, 09:30 AM
Maybe they just liked you RH. Maybe they just really liked you.Yeah right.

Jenny
12-08-2006, 09:32 AM
Oh come on. Strippers have feelings too.

xdamage
12-08-2006, 11:16 AM
No it's true, they do have feelings, and there is really nothing quite like the feeling of money. Uhm, so money-ilish the way it feels when it touches her skin, the erotic feeling of two bills rubbing together, just a bit of friction as they slip back and forth against each other. And if you've never experienced it, I really recommend making a money-angel. Spread out hundreds of bills on your bed, lie back down in the middle, and move your arms and legs up and down. Feels so good :)

lunchbox
12-08-2006, 02:09 PM
I'm amused by the fact that this line can be humorously applied to a newbie or veteran.

doc-catfish
12-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Bah, I gotta wait eleven more days. Lets hope I can improve on last year's disaster. God knows it couldn't have been much worse.

Knowing my luck, a real perfect storm (i.e. the meteorological variety) will screw things up.
:snow: :cold:

Then again, I kinda had Christmas back in March, and in August, and sort of last month.
:party2:

Docido
12-08-2006, 07:25 PM

After all it is the season for giving. }:D

mr_punk
12-08-2006, 09:15 PM
The perfect storm is alive and well, I've gotten more unsolicited phone numbers in the last 2 weeks than I got in the last 2 years.yesterday, my ship got hit by a 300 ft tsunami (ie: 5'9" nordic blonde with bolt-ons performing a BBJTCNQBS) that was so ferocious and dehydrating. i think i would have bled sand. LOL..and to think, it's only 16 shopping days until xmas and the storm will only pick up in intensity. gee, i better stock up on water.

dayzed
12-18-2006, 10:27 AM
You know, I think the perfect storm is a myth... I think someone just scored over one weekend and mistoke a correlative for a causal factor.
Understanding that this thread was intended for fun, w/ no invitation to actual exploration of the issue... I have to say that my own investigations bear out the above (at least locally). As I mentioned elsewhere, I recently moved to a high-contact area... the baseline is two-way contact/heavy grinding, and then there are a select few clubs known for "extras". This "hierarchy" appears extremely well-defined and not subject to seasonal fluctuations, unfortunately.

yesterday, my ship got hit by a 300 ft tsunami (ie: 5'9" nordic blonde with bolt-ons performing a BBJTCNQBS) that was so ferocious and dehydrating. i think i would have bled sand. LOL..and to think, it's only 16 shopping days until xmas and the storm will only pick up in intensity. But, was this a known-quantity dancer, who in the past offered only lower-mileage interactions? If not, maybe she was just a ho bein' a ho(?)

mr_punk
12-18-2006, 06:07 PM
But, was this a known-quantity dancer, who in the past offered only lower-mileage interactions? If not, maybe she was just a ho bein' a ho(?)who knows? who cares? i wasn't interested in playing twenty questions. besides, that's not what the PS is about. frankly, i wouldn't give a crap if a stripper was a temple virgin or the whore of babylon just as long as both are quite nasty. a PL walking into a stripclub wondering whether or not a stripper is a ho is about as retarded as walking out of a whorehouse and complaining of not feeling loved.

Richard_Head
12-18-2006, 08:58 PM
Go back... around January 10th. Maybe 15th. All the girls have spent their money, and more importantly all the customers are getting their credit card bills from the holidays. That seems perfect-er and storm-ier to me.Thanks for the heads-up :thumbsup:.

Jenny
12-18-2006, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the heads-up :thumbsup:.Please just promise me that you'll use this information for good, not evil.

evan_essence
12-18-2006, 11:07 PM
I don't know Jay - me, I'm just as skanky every other month.Every other month? So which are your "on" months? January, March, May, etc., or February, April, June, etc.? Storm plotters want to know.

-Ev

Jenny
12-18-2006, 11:30 PM
For you... I'll PM next time you come to toronto. In honour of the sisterhood you get 10&#37; off. As for the rest of these guys - they know that when you touch me I sprout quills like a porcupine, and nobody wants a porcupine writhing around on your lap.

Heh. Porcupine. When I was a small child I used to sing a song about porcupines. I think I may have pronounced it closer to porky-pines.

dayzed
12-19-2006, 07:05 AM
who knows? who cares? i wasn't interested in playing twenty questions. besides, that's not what the PS is about. frankly, i wouldn't give a crap if a stripper was a temple virgin or the whore of babylon just as long as both are quite nasty. I wasn't trying to be judgmental, I don't care either. I was just trying to locate the PS effect in your anecdote.

Bridgette
12-19-2006, 07:16 AM
Ok. Normally I *hate* reading MrP's posts. But that was some funny shit. LMFAO!!! :rotfl:

Jenny, what about Pork-you-pines? I think it's very fitting here ;D

mr_punk
12-19-2006, 07:39 AM
I don't know Jay - me, I'm just as skanky every other month.you don't say...and here i thought it was every other week.

Boys are generous and fiscally imprudent over the holidays, and most girls are way less likely to engage in finance related perviness when she is hip deep in other customers.yeah, they're generous and fiscally imprudent with family, friends, loved ones, etc. OTOH, i don't think a cock grinder falls into that category. then again, i don't shop for teddy bears or bake cookies for strippers.

I wasn't trying to be judgmental, I don't care either. I was just trying to locate the PS effect in your anecdote.occasionally, i would buy dances from the stripper in question. now, she was good for warm-up dances, but let's say she didn't do certain things. obviously, this limits the amount of money i'm going to spend on this type of dancer and i made this clear when she asked me about it in the past. anyway, she decided to step-up her game. in fact, it's not unusual to see girls pop out of the woodwork around this time of the year when business may not be that great and they're trying to play catch-up. after all, a girl's gotta do...

Jenny
12-19-2006, 08:32 AM
yeah, they're generous and fiscally imprudent with family, friends, loved ones, etc. OTOH, i don't think a cock grinder falls into that category. then again, i don't shop for teddy bears or bake cookies for strippers.Oh you might as well. You know that you live alone in your hovel with nowhere else to target any generous impulse.

Dare I try to start another singalong? Why not, I have no sense of shame or embarassment:
You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch.

How I love whos.

In any case - was this really unclear? I meant that December is a GOOD month not a bad month; the fact that it a month with a lot of expenses does not correlate with the notion that customers are drying up.

doc-catfish
12-19-2006, 11:10 AM
Knowing my luck, a real perfect storm (i.e. the meteorological variety) will screw things up.
:snow: :cold:

Crap, crap, crappity, crap, crap.

http://sirocco.accuweather.com/nx_mosaic_400x300c/SIR/inmSIRKS_.gif
Keep your fingers crossed that pink shit on the radar stays away from me, or this junkie is going to be spending his perfect storm at home watching a rented movie.

mr_punk
12-19-2006, 05:12 PM
Oh you might as well. You know that you live alone in your hovel with nowhere else to target any generous impulse.a stripper giving a customer advice on holiday giving? LOL...now, that's just precious. the day i listen to a stripper's suggestion on any kind on spending is the day she drags me into a dark corner, unzips me, blows me, gives me $20, slaps me on the ass and thanks me for showing her the best two minutes of her life.

Dare I try to start another singalong? Why not, I have no sense of shame or embarassment: You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch.you know, i tried to parody that song, but the lyrics are a bitch. anyway, maybe you can singalong to this song (http://www.boreme.com/boremerigid/funny-2006/jingle-bell-cock-p1.php). IIRC, FBR is singing the lead vocals.

In any case - was this really unclear? I meant that December is a GOOD month not a bad month; the fact that it a month with a lot of expenses does not correlate with the notion that customers are drying up.LOL...oh, i never said customers were drying up. i said girls step-up their game. but hey, thanks for the useless advice.

Keep your fingers crossed that pink shit on the radar stays away from me, or this junkie is going to be spending his perfect storm at home watching a rented movie.LOL..is this from this SCJ weather center? well, shiver me timers! it looks like a typhoon of strippers in search of money for a PS3. now, batten down those hatches, doc! otherwise, you'll go down in a hail of SS.

FBR
12-19-2006, 06:11 PM
That is a catchy tune. I emailed it to Miss D.

FBR

FBR
12-19-2006, 08:36 PM

Doc you really would crap if you knew the kind of weather we've had here. It was 60 the other day. 60 in Ohio a few days before Christmas. Whoda thunk.

FBR

Smokeless
12-20-2006, 12:03 AM
Yes. 10 to 20 inches headed to Colorado, too. And it ain't raining strippers! Not yet.

Here's a snippet of the model map for 6am CST Wednesday... Check wunderground.com for more details.

Depending on your point of view, Kansas is lucky. It will move quickly through the state into Nebraska and points NE. But it's forecast to hang around here for 2-3 days as it pivots and the upslope sucks moisture into the foothills and mountains. Fun if you ski. Great if you are a rancher or farmer. Better if you own water rights.

Speaking of mountains and skiing, could someone please tell me why US ski resorts don't have any good strip joints? There used to be one on Colorado 82 east of Carbondale on the way to Aspen. Closed many years ago under pressure of the nearby residents. But there are plenty of other possible locations. I don't get it.

doc-catfish
12-20-2006, 11:13 AM
Got home safe and sound about 2 AM. Never did get any freezing rain, but I was concerned the roads were going to turn into black ice as the temp dropped. Its usually when its right above freezing that you really have to be careful.

Oh, how did that other PS go? Initially it looked like it was going to peter out on me, as I began to remember why I did so much of my "storm chasing" out of town this year. There were two dancers last night that were obviously showing a baby bulge. Its hard to faze this jaded PL anymore, but blech!
:yuck:

Had some lappies with the ATF and she did a "satisfactory" job, but we're just not on the same wavelength we were a year or two ago. Had the number 2 after her, and well, despite the fact that she was a bit loopy from her previous customer making her drink three shots, she came through rather nicely in the clinch.
;D

Not perfect by any means, but better than last year. I'd rate it a strong Category 3. Now I just have to make my new year's resolution to cut back on it next year.

Jenny
12-22-2006, 06:12 PM
LOL...oh, i never said customers were drying up. i said girls step-up their game. but hey, thanks for the useless advice.
I thought the whole meaning of the "perfect storm" was that at the same time that girls really needed the funds or extra funds, the customer base was spending less - e.g. tax time. Since the customer base does not spend less over Christmas, but rather more, this doesn't seem like perfect storm weather to me. Even I've been hip deep in customers this month, and normally I have to work really hard. So it seems like just a storm instead of a perfect storm - in fact, I would suggest that at this time of year, generally we are in a better position than you guys. I've been busy. There are guys who haven't been able to get me (I know this is a pet peeve of a lot of you, but not normally a thing for me - generally, if you want me, I'll be available either then or soon). I certainly haven't needed to step up my game. In fact if I was inclined I could probably step down my game (my hustling skills are actually really suffering because of it - now instead of walking around being charming, I sit at the bar until some guy trip over his feet or dislocates his neck checking me out and then flounce over and say "I saw you staring. You totally want me." Rest of the year, I must stress, this kind of thing does not work for me). So then - very well, allow to retract anything that might be construed as advice and just inform you that you are wrong.

mr_punk
12-22-2006, 10:03 PM
I thought the whole meaning of the "perfect storm" was that at the same time that girls really needed the funds or extra funds, the customer base was spending less - e.g. tax time.bzzzt wrong!!!! it's not about us. it's about flaky stripper who needs lots of money quick, fast and in a hurry around this time of the year. customers will always be in the sc. they don't just vanish and blow away in the wind around xmas.

Even I've been hip deep in customers this month, and normally I have to work really hard. So it seems like just a storm instead of a perfect storm - in fact, I would suggest that at this time of year, generally we are in a better position than you guys.and my willy has been balls deep in the throats of strippers who approached me out of nowhere this month. so, i should listen to you, give this up and wait for an omniscient stripper to instruct me on an even more advantageous time to go? LOL...are you high or did a block of concrete just fall on your head?

So then - very well, allow to retract anything that might be construed as advice and just inform you that you are wrong.well, there you go. of course, i'm wrong. after all, how can any customer be right when this is yet another example of the all-knowing, temple virgin-like stripper dispensing her useless wisdom among the unwashed PLs who actually pay for the product.

mr_punk
12-23-2006, 12:38 AM
oh, please..summary, my ass. you can indulge her if you wish, but i don't go up to sw and pretend to be a stripper. unlike jenny, who comes down here and pretends to be a customer.

Jenny
12-23-2006, 09:47 PM
bzzzt wrong!!!! it's not about us. it's about flaky stripper who needs lots of money quick, fast and in a hurry around this time of the year. customers will always be in the sc. they don't just vanish and blow away in the wind around xmas.
What? The expression "perfect storm" refers to a confluence of circumstance that, together make a situation much more powerful than the mere sum of events. The fact that strippers are flaky and need money is JUST a storm, not a perfect storm. To make a perfect storm you need other occurences to dramatically exacerbate the situation. And I'm pretty sure you know this as well as I do, since you guys DID introduce me to the term as applied to strip clubs. I was paying attention.

and my willy has been balls deep in the throats of strippers who approached me out of nowhere this month.
Oh please. According to your life story that happens every month. We all thought that was the only reason you ever left your mother's basement.

well, there you go. of course, i'm wrong. after all, how can any customer be right when this is yet another example of the all-knowing, temple virgin-like stripper dispensing her useless wisdom among the unwashed PLs who actually pay for the product.
Oh, honey. Did I say ANY customer? No, I think I specified you. And you can sit there are endlessly yak about mileage (because that is different from ANY OTHER WEEK, thus clearly proving that it is heightened this month) and that will not change the fact that a perfect storm requires a confluence of events. Jeez dude. Just learn to take some advice. (Because, after all, what would I know about actually dispensing the product you buy?)

And I thought Jay actually had a pretty good summary. I know all, and you think you do.

yoda57us
12-24-2006, 10:15 AM
Maybe it's my choice of strippers but I've never once experienced the perfect storm effect during the holidays, during "rent week" or at any other point when guys seem to think it exists. OK, I'm a boring guy, I don't like "flaky" strippers. Most of the dancers I know-no contact, full contact or extras girls-work very hard for their money year round, have responsibilities year round and don't piss away their cash only to find themselves in desperate straights when an extra expense rears it's ugly head.
Maybe girls like this exist...the girls that will not even rub your crotch most of the time but will suck you off when the rent is due...maybe....but you couldn't prove it by me...

mr_punk
12-24-2006, 10:59 AM
What? The expression "perfect storm" refers to a confluence of circumstance that, together make a situation much more powerful than the mere sum of events. The fact that strippers are flaky and need money is JUST a storm, not a perfect storm. To make a perfect storm you need other occurences to dramatically exacerbate the situation. And I'm pretty sure you know this as well as I do, since you guys DID introduce me to the term as applied to strip clubs. I was paying attention.and what does these other occurences have to do with us as customers? i've told you that customers still come to the sc. furthermore, customers don't create those other occurences. we didn't create thanksgiving and xmas. we didn't create the PS3. we don't command you to be lazy, flaky, fiscally irresponsible, etc. customers just take advantage of the opportunites that are presented to them.

Oh please. According to your life story that happens every month.oh, it's not that hard. after all, it is a whorehouse that looks like a sc. still, it's reaches a whole different level around this time of the year.

Oh, honey. Did I say ANY customer? No, I think I specified you. And you can sit there are endlessly yak about mileage (because that is different from ANY OTHER WEEK, thus clearly proving that it is heightened this month) and that will not change the fact that a perfect storm requires a confluence of events. Jeez dude. Just learn to take some advice. (Because, after all, what would I know about actually dispensing the product you buy?)take your advice? LOL..why do you insist on confusing me with some star-struck, BLT from upstairs. you know, the kind of PL who waits with bated breath for the inexpensive attention vis-a-vis the stripper's "insider's knowledge" of the biz.

well, in case you haven't noticed. this ain't CC, red. i didn't ask nor am i interested in a non-customer's POV on the Perfect Storm. so, why in the world are you telling me? LOL..i swear, it's no different than the sc. it's amazing how you girls give out unsolicited information. yet, here you are--a stripper--asking me--a customer--to heed your wisdom. sorry, but no thank you. so, you're just going to have to excuse me if i don't genuflect and kiss your ring.

And I thought Jay actually had a pretty good summary.no, he is indulging you.