PDA

View Full Version : "She Rides" - Danzig

tvon
11-21-2006, 07:40 PM
good d

DylanAngel
11-21-2006, 07:44 PM
Come here to NJ. I also dance to "Under Her Black Wings", "Dirty Black Summer" and "Killer Wolf".

tvon
11-21-2006, 08:16 PM
are you serious?! theres nothing hotter than chicks and danzig!!

and strangly enough, im in NJ somewhat often.. where at?

DylanAngel
11-21-2006, 08:27 PM
Northwest in the boonies. Where in NJ do you frequent?

Djoser
11-21-2006, 08:35 PM
Or you could come to Key West, I play it all the time--but NJ sounds closer, lol...

hardkandee
11-21-2006, 08:37 PM
Come here to NJ. I also dance to "Under Her Black Wings", "Dirty Black Summer" and "Killer Wolf".

Ditto, minus "Killer Wolf." Plus "Wicked Pussy Cat" and "Naked Witch."

Danzig just oozes sex.

DylanAngel
11-21-2006, 08:52 PM
Ditto, minus "Killer Wolf." Plus "Wicked Pussy Cat" and "Naked Witch."

Danzig just oozes sex.

Yes he does. He grew up in the town next to where I went to HS, so he's been a part of my landscape forever.

When I finally met him at the old Rage up in Nyack (or was it Nanuet), I couldn't believe how SHORT he was.

hardkandee
11-21-2006, 08:54 PM
When I finally met him at the old Rage up in Nyack (or was it Nanuet), I couldn't believe how SHORT he was.

Lol, I know. It's too funny!

But his voice totally makes up for it.

DylanAngel
11-21-2006, 09:10 PM
Oh yeah....BIG voice. Nice to see another female Danzig fan. I don't know too many of those anymore.

Casual Observer
11-21-2006, 10:10 PM

That's hot. I have some respect for that.

<S> DA

Prester_John
11-21-2006, 10:18 PM
If any Danzig song is tailor-made for having a scantily clad lady writhe around a pole, it would be "Cantspeak". I recently had the pleasure of seeing that.

Dayum.

On a side note, Danzig makes fucking great music, but makes the stupidest videos to go along with them.

Casual Observer
11-21-2006, 10:24 PM
^ I also really like the Stalker Song...I'd like to see a chick strip to that.

DylanAngel
11-21-2006, 10:33 PM
^ I also really like the Stalker Song...I'd like to see a chick strip to that.

Well, I take requests...;)

MrChristopher
11-22-2006, 12:16 AM
I play Danzig all the time. "She Rides"... eh, depends on the flow of the room. It's a great tune, but can kill a vibe at the same time. He needs to remaster the first few cd's, they sound like ass. Her Black Wings, Twist Of Cain, Mother, Dirty Black Summer, Sacrifice, Evil Thing, Long Way Back From Hell, Snakes Of Christ, etc. He has a lot of great tunes. Loves me some Evil Elvis. Hey, has anyone picked up "Black Aria II"? I saw it a couple of weeks ago but didnt grab it. I was put off by the full pricetag of the first one, and it being like 26 minutes long or something.

MrChristopher
11-22-2006, 12:19 AM
PS: Who else is old enough to have seen the first tour as Danzig? '88, methinks. People would scream Misfits songs and he would flip out. One show I went to someone threw him a skull with a devillock and he winged it back at them. And oh good lord is he short. I'm 6'1'' or 2'' depending on my shoes and even when I was 16 in '88 and I met him I was like "holy christ mang...he's teeny!" But, at the same time, his biceps were the size of my neck. I'm going to guess and say around 5'6''.

tvon
11-22-2006, 07:58 AM
Dylan - usually rutgers area or the shore. But i can be persuaded to stop in!

Seriously im glad im not the only one who sees why danzig would be the best stripping music. Ps look on Youtube for "she rides".. theres your proof :)

I've seen danzig myself a few times.. First time was on the Samhain/Danzig tour of 99 i think? and 2 years later in NYC on the I Lucifari Tour. I missed the Danzig/Doyle thing however :(

DylanAngel
11-22-2006, 08:06 AM
PS: Who else is old enough to have seen the first tour as Danzig? '88, methinks. People would scream Misfits songs and he would flip out. One show I went to someone threw him a skull with a devillock and he winged it back at them. And oh good lord is he short. I'm 6'1'' or 2'' depending on my shoes and even when I was 16 in '88 and I met him I was like "holy christ mang...he's teeny!" But, at the same time, his biceps were the size of my neck. I'm going to guess and say around 5'6''.

I am old enough and was there...not sure if I remember the exact year either. Must be the dying of my brain cells as I age.:P

I'm going to agree with you about being 5'6" because I'm 5'2" and I had black thigh high boots on with 5" heels on them and he was shorter than me.

It was funny...I was talking to John Christ and waiting for Glen to get off the bus (we were at the hotel by then...don't ask because I won't tell;) ). John said to me "There he is" and I turned around and had to look down a little.;D

DylanAngel
11-22-2006, 08:06 AM
Dylan - usually rutgers area or the shore. But i can be persuaded to stop in!

I have an open schedule with my club, so when you're ready to hit the area, PM me and let me know and I'll make sure I'm there.

Prester_John
11-22-2006, 09:23 AM

Bro - I was there, man. Me and a buddy were huge huge Misfits/Samhain fans. We even had crap by Danzig when he was in Ed Gein's Car. My buddy even had a devilock for a time. Saw him in Philly on his first tour.

We eagerly anticpated the debut Danzig album. I have to admit, the stripped down sound of Danzig pissed us off at first, since we were used to the punk of the Misfits and the sludge that was Samhain. Still, it grew on us. I;m actually gald he beef up his sound on successive releases.

DylanAngel
11-22-2006, 09:37 AM
Well it's settled then...I'm requesting Danzig tonight at work. I'm getting squirmy just thinking about it.

tvon
11-22-2006, 04:57 PM
Well it's settled then...I'm requesting Danzig tonight at work. I'm getting squirmy just thinking about it.

*shoots himself for not being there tonight*

Dylan.. you met danzig in 5" heels? haha i think there should be more to that story.. ;)

hardkandee
11-22-2006, 05:34 PM
Oh yeah....BIG voice. Nice to see another female Danzig fan. I don't know too many of those anymore.

No, but it helps out when no one else knows the music you want. Then they can't steal it. ;)

MrChristopher
11-23-2006, 01:49 AM
I still have a bandana from that first Danzig tour that the band all signed, Eerie Von, John ChriSt, Glenn, and Chuck Biscuits (formerly of the Circle Jerks) wrote "HI MOM!"

Honestly, that first album, I thought "Whoa, Glenn has been listening to The Cult and Social Distortion". It still holds up, though. I played "Twist Of Cain" tonight, and boys went nuts.

tvon
11-23-2006, 11:22 AM
I still have a bandana from that first Danzig tour that the band all signed, Eerie Von, John ChriSt, Glenn, and Chuck Biscuits (formerly of the Circle Jerks) wrote "HI MOM!"

Honestly, that first album, I thought "Whoa, Glenn has been listening to The Cult and Social Distortion". It still holds up, though. I played "Twist Of Cain" tonight, and boys went nuts.

Thats awesome.. ps that lineup of danzig is incredible.