PDA

View Full Version : Woodchoppers Ball (Thunderball Remix)

Djoser
11-23-2006, 01:44 AM
Tito Puente and Woody Herman

Who these guys are, I have no clue. But this shit is the most original and captivating stuff I have heard in a long time. Big band remixed, in style...

DJ Maimed
11-23-2006, 04:04 AM
Try Bigbandremixed.com ..........they got a whole album of the stuff! I been diggin on some sexy jazz by a band called "Sex Mob". Give em' a listen (if you haven't already), probably work well in a "class joint" like you're driving!

DJ Maimed
11-23-2006, 07:58 AM
The Tommy and Jimmy Dorsey track - "Tangerine (Worldwide Groove Corporation Remix)" is definitely playable..... Theres at least one more track off the album thats doable (especially if you got old school show type entertainers on hand). FYI the album is called "Big Band Remixed and Reinvented".

Djoser
11-23-2006, 09:06 AM
Yep, thats the CD--and its great!

"Tangerine" is also hot, you are correct--as well as "St. James Infirmary" (Chris Coco remix), originally by Pete Fountain

DJ Maimed
11-23-2006, 10:29 AM
Damn your right! I was kinda likin the "Harlem Nocturne" mix by Les Brown but you are right about "St. James"...damn swanky if I do say so myself! Check out "Sex Mob"s "Sexotica" album track 3 - "Exotique".