PDA

View Full Version : Eighteen Visions

tRoUbLeMaKeR
11-26-2006, 01:00 PM
My bf and I went to the Hinder concert in Bmore last night (OMG was it fun!8) ) - anyway one of the opening bands was Eighteen Visions. I hadn't heard of them before but they had a pretty good sounding song called "victim". Just wanted to let you guys know about it in case anyone is looking for some new songs to dance to. Next time I work I'm gonna dance to it and see how it feels in my club... because of our audio set up sometimes faster/harder rock songs don't sound as good as they might in other clubs...:-\ So anyway...if you like rock it's worth checking out ;)

BrunetteGoddess
11-26-2006, 01:19 PM
From just a listener's perspective, I wasn't too impressed with the 18 Visions CD I got, and felt it was a waste of money. There was only 1 decent song. So hope your DJ has the song you want to dance to-don't waste the money to buy it.

tRoUbLeMaKeR
11-26-2006, 01:34 PM
yeah...I went to their site and wasn't impressed by most of the stuff but I downloaded victim and i don't think it's too bad....a decent song to add to my song list to mix things up. For me it's more of a song that would only really work on saturday nights at my club :( but I agree....I wouldn't buy the cd.

Nightwalk
11-28-2006, 10:19 AM
They have some good music. Not all of it is that great for the SC but I like a lot of there stuff. Victim and Broken Hearted are my 2 favs.