PDA

View Full Version : Everybody!!!

Cally
12-10-2006, 02:10 PM
Stabilo Boss - Everybody ... Ahhh... am I the only one hooked on this damn song? Im usually such a rock girl, like I mean Limp Bizket, ACDC, Bent Hefner, Korn etc.... so yea... this song was played as a break song in a club I was booked at a few weeks ago and i've been hooked on it ever since. Seriously download it and listen to the lyrics... but I warn you it will be stuck lol! I danced to it the other day and a guy goes 'umm this isnt a stripper song' ahaha...

Okay im going to cover my ass here lol.. im not saying anyone should dance to this lol... this is just one of those after work mellow out songs ahahaha.. he actually has a few others that are good too *hangs head in shame* Its so embarassing to admit I like this ahaha..

Djoser
12-10-2006, 10:53 PM
Okay im going to cover my ass here lol.. im not saying anyone should dance to this lol... this is just one of those after work mellow out songs ahahaha.. he actually has a few others that are good too *hangs head in shame* Its so embarassing to admit I like this ahaha..

Fuck that shit...

This Music Mix forum isn't just here for music to be played in the club, never has been, never will be (unless Pryce says otherwise, lol).

Anyone bashing a song because it isn't good for a club needs to can it, unless the original poster is trying to say it is--and even then, what works in one club might not work in another, etc, etc.

DJ snobbery will not be tolerated, lol.

Post all you like about the music you like, please, Cally...

Cally
12-10-2006, 11:17 PM
LoL DJoser doesnt fix the fact that im a loser for loving this song :P I admit its cheesey but for some reason I like it *giggles*

PaigeDWinter
12-10-2006, 11:19 PM
You mean Stablio? Cause Stablio Boss is a brand of markers ;)

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000EHS4QQ.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

not

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000FNBA42.01-A79CLRHOQ3NF4._AA267_SCLZZZZZZZ_V51578212_.gif

But yes, I dig that song too. I might dance to it if I were in the mood...

Cally
12-10-2006, 11:50 PM
LoL when I downloaded it it said Stabilo Boss so I just assumed :P

Djoser
12-11-2006, 03:39 AM
I haven't heard it yet, I don't think. But I never listen to the radio or anything. I know music from work, here, and once in a while going shopping for used CDs. I know places you can get them dirt cheap, and listen to them first. Some pawn shops still sell CDs cheap, and will often let you listen to a bunch if you buy a lot of them. So sometimes I will find really cool shit I never would have otherwise, including much of my very best techno for 2-3$, lol.

Sorry, I digress--just got off work and I get like this. But while I am digressing, I should congratulate you on your recent success. Nice pictures, you're winning contests, featuring, etc. It takes a special combination of glamor and iron will to pull this kind of thing off.