PDA

View Full Version : PL, RIL, WK, and Snaggy lunacy

mr_punk
12-27-2006, 07:54 AM
recently, there was a post that was simply mind-boggling. anyway, i find it the amazing how a PL will completely lose his mind over some stripper he's paying to keep his scrotum warm. so, i'm compiling a list of acts (in no particular order of importance) and maybe i'll put the results into a poll and you can rank them. BTW, i'm not interested in the disease. i'm looking at the symptoms. IOW, if someone says a customer infatuated with a stripper is RIL. well, that's the disease and not the symptom. so, give an example of a totally moronic act that makes him RIL. so with that in mind...

the MIA search for a stripper: of course, the most infamous example would be the RIL looking for that brazilian stripper. however, it can also apply when a PL scours stripclubs, MB, myspace, etc. all in search of the one stripper who disappeared one day and left no forwarding club address. for example, you might see this kind of message: "hey, does anyone remember Candy from Laps R Us? the last time i saw her in the club was about 5 years ago. well, if anyone sees her around at another club. let me know where she's working and tell her that Bob would like to like to get in contact with her".

defending the honor of a stripper: obviously, a symptom of the save-a-ho (aka white knight) syndrome. one example would be the PL at the stage who annoys the other PLs by exhorting them to tip. why, they might even go so far as to invite another customer to a physical confrontation, over say, the $20 that a customer ripped off the stripper. of course, if said PL dies from massive bleeding due to getting stabbed 47 times with a homemade shank made from a sharpened toothbrush. afterwards, i'm sure the stripper will fondly think of him as a good customer for about one nanosecond before hustling for dances.

the stripper's biatch: the snaggy** customer. the kind of whipped PL who'll drop everything when a stripper calls him into the club to make some easy cheese. it's the kind of milquetoast a stripper can muscle into buying a dance or tipping. the kind of PL who tells other dancers that although he would like to buy dances from them. he can't because she might get mad at him. yup, she can tell him which dancers he can or can't buy dances. of course, this is assuming he has permission to get dances from other strippers. otherwise, she'll bitch slap the taste out of his mouth for assuming that he can make an independent decision on how to spend her..er..his money. no, this stripper doesn't need to send him to the ATM. shit, she already the card and his PIN. no, it's not quite GFE. it's more of a EWE (the ex-wife experience) and he'll still drop a wad on her.

**Snaggy: 1. Sensitive New-Age Guys; i.e., males who are annoyingly sensitive. LMR adds: it's what every woman claims to want in a man, but wouldn't hesitate 2 seconds to toss him out the door for a hardcore asshole.
2. Emotionally weak guys who would do just about anything for a woman. See also "pathetic loser". - from the ass-c glossary.

Jenny
12-27-2006, 09:02 AM
And what would you call a guy whose favourite hobby is to not only go to clubs but to go to a message board specifically to deride strippers AND those who use the message board for some purpose? I mean beside "someone with SERIOUS issues with women". It just goes to show that "PL's" can come in all shades. But, you know - happy holiday season and all.

DylanAngel
12-27-2006, 12:09 PM
And what would you call a guy whose favourite hobby is to not only go to clubs but to go to a message board specifically to deride strippers AND those who use the message board for some purpose? I mean beside "someone with SERIOUS issues with women". It just goes to show that "PL's" can come in all shades. But, you know - happy holiday season and all.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

dayzed
12-27-2006, 12:44 PM
I cringe at sight of a PL giving a stripper a long shoulder-and-neck massage, particularly when accompanied by an expression of far-away rapture and overall demeanor suggesting the investment of his entire soul into the act. Now, I know that this may be a different type of disassocation from reality than the examples from the OP. And, I realize that many perpetrators of this act fall into a different category -- "too broke to buy dances and desperate to earn dancer's company by any means necessary". It's the PLs who pay for the privilege that really amaze me.

Casual Observer
12-27-2006, 01:28 PM
the stripper's biatch: the snaggy** customer. the kind of whipped PL who'll drop everything when a stripper calls him into the club to make some easy cheese. it's the kind of milquetoast a stripper can muscle into buying a dance or tipping. the kind of PL who tells other dancers that although he would like to buy dances from them. he can't because she might get mad at him. yup, she can tell him which dancers he can or can't buy dances. of course, this is assuming he has permission to get dances from other strippers. otherwise, she'll bitch slap the taste out of his mouth for assuming that he can make an independent decision on how to spend her..er..his money. no, this stripper doesn't need to send him to the ATM. shit, she already the card and his PIN. no, it's not quite GFE. it's more of a EWE (the ex-wife experience) and he'll still drop a wad on her.

**Snaggy: 1. Sensitive New-Age Guys; i.e., males who are annoyingly sensitive. LMR adds: it's what every woman claims to want in a man, but wouldn't hesitate 2 seconds to toss him out the door for a hardcore asshole.
2. Emotionally weak guys who would do just about anything for a woman. See also "pathetic loser". - from the ass-c glossary.

Oh, that's just classic stuff, right there. I especially like the EWE comparison.

<S> Mr. P.

mr_punk
12-27-2006, 02:22 PM
And what would you call a guy whose favourite hobby is to not only go to clubs but to go to a message board specifically to deriding strippers AND those who use the message board for some purpose? I mean beside "someone with SERIOUS issues with women".why, i would call him sandy.

It just goes to show that "PL's" can come in all shades. But, you know - happy holiday season and all.yeah, even a bright shade of pink. still, thanks for the holiday wishes. it turned out to be a very nasty..er..happy one and it's not over yet. it just keeps going and going and going...

mr_punk
12-27-2006, 02:29 PM
I cringe at sight of a PL giving a stripper a long shoulder-and-neck massage, particularly when accompanied by an expression of far-away rapture and overall demeanor suggesting the investment of his entire soul into the act.LOL....yeah, i've seen those guys. boy, they really seem to get into the massage.

Now, I know that this may be a different type of disassocation from reality than the examples from the OP. And, I realize that many perpetrators of this act fall into a different category -- "too broke to buy dances and desperate to earn dancer's company by any means necessary".sure, it's the sc version of CC.

It's the PLs who pay for the privilege that really amaze me.OTOH, if a guy has some sort of fetish...fine. OTOH, if he's paying her to work and he starts massaging after some stripper suggests that her feet or neck and shoulder hurts. what's next? paying her to take a nap?

doc-catfish
12-27-2006, 02:58 PM
This kinda falls under WK, but I freakin' hate those guys who have to show their fave and everybody in the club what a "generous" big shot they are, by putting a dollar on the tiprail in front of ever other customer at the rail while she's on stage.

Thanks but no thanks, I have my own money and I'll give it to the lady at my discretion, not yours. If you like her so much, how about tipping her yourself.

xdamage
12-27-2006, 05:25 PM
It's the PLs who pay for the privilege that really amaze me.

LMAO. Almost as amazing as guys who pay a stripper to sit there and talk with them.

Tip for girls that say customers expect more for less - you just need to build yourself a portfolio of regular clientele who "just want to talk" and "rub you feet". Easy money.

mr_punk
12-27-2006, 07:54 PM
This kinda falls under WK, but I freakin' hate those guys who have to show their fave and everybody in the club what a "generous" big shot they are, by putting a dollar on the tiprail in front of ever other customer at the rail while she's on stage.it's no wonder i stay away from the stage. you know, i'm surprised he didn't fold the dollar bill into some origami pattern. speaking of which, i can't believe there are guys that use that lame crap to impress strippers. not long ago, i passed by this guy at the rail, who had a bunch of dollar bills folded up into little origami designs. he would still at the rail folding bills and every so often. he would hand them out like a clown at kid's birthday party.....lame.

evan_essence
12-27-2006, 08:16 PM
Obsessed with how others behave in the SC - These are the guys who are so consumed with regulating the behavior of other SC customers that they make a career out of berating behavior that isn't up to their standards. They invented the terms PL, RIL and this entire thread. Ironically, these guys are often the same ones who complain about strippers peer pressuring other strippers.

-Ev

mr_punk
12-28-2006, 11:51 AM
Obsessed with how others behave in the SC - These are the guys who are so consumed with regulating the behavior of other SC customers that they make a career out of berating behavior that isn't up to their standards. They invented the terms PL, RIL and this entire thread. Ironically, these guys are often the same ones who complain about strippers peer pressuring other strippers.regulate the behavior? ROTFLMAO...why would anyone want to regulate it? for instance, let's say i could regulate it. well, the retardedness would stop. if the retardedness stopped. there would be no retardedness to laugh at while eating popcorn. really, that's the best part of all. in fact, i love nothing more than a PL getting hit over the head with a beer bottle, while defending the honor of a dime-a-dozen stripper over $20. now, that's funnier than a 3 stooges short.

Katrine
12-29-2006, 12:09 AM
what's next? paying her to take a nap?

My dream job!

evan_essence
12-29-2006, 03:11 PM
no retardedness to laugh at ... i love nothing more than a PL getting hit over the head with a beer bottle ... dime-a-dozen stripper ... 3 stooges ....Funny how I mistook that ridicule for peer pressure.

-Ev

mr_punk
12-29-2006, 05:26 PM
Funny how I mistook that ridicule for peer pressure.oh yes, if it wasn't for that darn peer pressure and ridicule. why hospitals would be full of sc customers waiting to get blood tranfusions, stitches, surgery, etc because they don't have enough sense not to get into a fight over a stripper and $20.

dlabtot
12-30-2006, 11:38 AM
what's next? paying her to take a nap?

My dream job!

Just find Cocorico (http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55501)...

evan_essence
12-30-2006, 02:27 PM
oh yes, if it wasn't for that darn peer pressure and ridicule. why hospitals would be full of sc customers waiting to get blood tranfusions, stitches, surgery, etc because they don't have enough sense not to get into a fight over a stripper and $20.Thanks for providing further examples of it with each new post. I wasn't addressing the rate of success. Just your obsession with it.

-Ev

mr_punk
12-31-2006, 10:09 AM
Thanks for providing further examples of it with each new post. I wasn't addressing the rate of success.oh, you know snottiness when you see it. hell, you practically cornered the market.

Just your obsession with it.you mean with the smell of burning PLs in the morning? oh yeah, now that's entertainment. BTW, it's also a great nasal decongestant. really, you should try it.