PDA

View Full Version : Nekkie Yekkie for the Super Bowl

Yekhefah
02-02-2007, 06:11 PM
(Initially posted in pink, but figured I'd get a better response here...)

I just realized this would be a good weekend to do a bit of topless waitressing, and I answered a couple of Craigslist ads. But what the hey, thought I'd mention it here on the forum. Anybody in Los Angeles want a little topless Yek with your football? If the price is right, you can even have a nekkie Yekkie!

Just to be clear: NO SEX ACTS. But I'll waitress, serve up food and drinks, tend the bar, etc. It'll be fun. I've got bartending experience and I make one hell of a great mojito. I can cook, too. For a good price I'll make the food AND serve it.

I've never done private parties before and this is a one-time-only kind of deal!

mr_punk
02-02-2007, 06:52 PM
speaking of section suggestions. i think there should be a section (of course, not down here) for you girls to shill. it'll probably save time and PM space. i'm just saying...

doc-catfish
02-03-2007, 11:21 AM
Yek, if you can cook, I'll settle for scantily clad. Now we just have that whole geography problem.
:noidea:

Sadly, the SB will be a family affair for me...well, unless the Bears win.
:bear: :O :bear:

Jenny
02-03-2007, 11:36 AM
speaking of section suggestions. i think there should be a section (of course, not down here) for you girls to shill. it'll probably save time and PM space. i'm just saying...

If there is going to be a section for us to shill, it OUGHT to be down here. Do you seriously think the guys "down here" are completely uninterested in the girls? Stripclubjunkies - they are actually highly interested in the strippers. Even you read the pink side. Avidly, I would guess. Geez, you're naive.

In fact I think a shilling section would be popular with the guys. It would be one of those things, where there'd be no or few replies, but like 10 000 views for every post.

gameover
02-03-2007, 04:09 PM
(Initially posted in pink, but figured I'd get a better response here...)

I just realized this would be a good weekend to do a bit of topless waitressing, and I answered a couple of Craigslist ads. But what the hey, thought I'd mention it here on the forum. Anybody in Los Angeles want a little topless Yek with your football? If the price is right, you can even have a nekkie Yekkie!

Just to be clear: NO SEX ACTS. But I'll waitress, serve up food and drinks, tend the bar, etc. It'll be fun. I've got bartending experience and I make one hell of a great mojito. I can cook, too. For a good price I'll make the food AND serve it.

I've never done private parties before and this is a one-time-only kind of deal!

yek, if you were on the east coast, I'd go for it--you'd have to wear your Halloween beer maid costume, of course, heh, and the mojito just makes it even more tempting. too bad you are so far away--i really need to get my company to open a west coast office :)

mr_punk
02-03-2007, 05:08 PM
If there is going to be a section for us to shill, it OUGHT to be down here. Do you seriously think the guys "down here" are completely uninterested in the girls? Stripclubjunkies - they are actually highly interested in the strippers. Even you read the pink side. Avidly, I would guess. Geez, you're naive.LOL..as usual, you missed the point completely, silly girl. yes. historically, (thankfully) the largest male market has and always will be upstairs. why else do you think many of those guys hang around you broads in the first place? why else do you think you biatches still have to biatch slap them every so often? it's truly an effort in futility. you'll never get rid of them. they're like cockroaches. you step on one and four more take their place. but hey, this is exactly the reason why it belongs upstairs. it's your largest market. after all, it provides you biatches with the greatest opportunity to make a few easy bucks for your troubles. you know, more bang for your shilling.

lastly, any guy down here who is interested will have no problem finding a stripper's latest advertisement. why, i'm sure even you have enough sense (albeit, just barely) to put a link to your latest advertisement (including a tasteful, attention whoring pic of your ass hanging out of a pair of booty shorts) on the shill board in your sig file.

In fact I think a shilling section would be popular with the guys. It would be one of those things, where there'd be no or few replies, but like 10 000 views for every post.IMO, there will be plenty enough of replies. i suppose it'll look like any other whoreboard or even one of those tv shows on the nature channel. <whispering voice of nature show narrator> in a disply of commensal symbiosis, watch as the stripper shills to earn money. in return, her fans (some a lot more than others) will give her money, shill about her skills and sing her praises to earn brownie points and attention.

Jenny
02-03-2007, 05:50 PM
but hey, this is exactly the reason why it belongs upstairs. it's your largest market. after all, it provides you biatches with the greatest opportunity to make a few easy bucks for your troubles. you know, more bang for your shilling.
What are you on about? Stripclubjunkies. Where guys go to evaluate, compare, discuss their love of strippers. A few discreet ads for the strippers seem very appropriate to me. I bet the guys down here would like it. It's just you who is all "stop invading our circle jerk with actual female anatomy, bitches." Why should the guys in Blue be deprived of the opportunity to readily determine which girls are having a bad month, and thereby more likely to provide unusual mileage or whatever, and the girls be deprived the valued advertising opportunity just because you want to keep it a sausage fest?

lastly, any guy down here who is interested will have no problem finding a stripper's latest advertisement.
Indeed. And any guy who doesn't want to read it can skip the section. Why're you being such drama queen?

why, i'm sure even you have enough sense (albeit, just barely) to put a link to your latest advertisement (including a tasteful, attention whoring pic of your ass hanging out of a pair of booty shorts) on the shill board in your sig file.
Dude, I think I've been clear that you guys are too... um, savvy (?) for my taste in customer.

IMO, there will be plenty enough of replies.
well then. There is clear demand. Really, we all know that the boys down here are not above sucking up to the right girl; and they are certainly not above sending the email or PM request.

not_a_custy
02-03-2007, 07:32 PM
Mr. Punk, Jenny, you two give me more laughs with your constant bickering than one website really should:D And I have about six other sites of all kinds on my task bar right now! Then people wonder why I come here..........?!?! lol

mr_punk
02-03-2007, 09:16 PM
What are you on about? Stripclubjunkies.a site for customers. customers not strippers or shill being the operative word here.

A few discreet ads for the strippers seem very appropriate to me.no problem and it is appropriate...upstairs.

I bet the guys down here would like it.i'm sure they would, but let's not be so flaky...oops..hasty. obviously, there are way, way, way more males upstairs. why i bet even more guys would like it...upstairs.

It's just you who is all "stop invading our circle jerk with actual female anatomy, bitches."whoa! put down the feminist castration kit. this is one of those rare instances where it's not a patriarchal thing.

Why should the guys in Blue be deprived of the opportunity to readily determine which girls are having a bad month, and thereby more likely to provide unusual mileage or whatever, and the girls be deprived the valued advertising opportunity just because you want to keep it a sausage fest?no one on SCJ is being deprived. first of all, you girls are supposed to be temple virgins and girl scouts. secondly, the largest collection of sausages and more importantly wallets is located upstairs. sheesh, haven't you broads castrated and the same time taken their money often enough to know. in any event, i'm sure the guys will have no problem finding you ladies on the shill board...upstairs.

Why're you being such drama queen?look, it's just a suggestion. why are you getting so hysterical over it? (ok, that shot was a patriarchal thing)

Dude, I think I've been clear that you guys are too... um, savvy (?) for my taste in customer.oh, i wouldn't worry about it. if you're skanky enough for GW. you're skanky enough for them.

Really, we all know that the boys down here are not above sucking up to the right girl; and they are certainly not above sending the email or PM request.LOL..i never said otherwise. BTW, i'm above it. are you above taking money from a MB customer in the sc? oops, that's right. you're not above it. look, it is what it is. still, the greatest market is upstairs. obviously, that's where you girls should shill your wares

Smokeless
02-03-2007, 11:58 PM
Come on guys!! Someone's got to take Yek up on her offer (instead of arguing about what goes where and when). I too have a geography problem. Also a problem regarding disinterest in the game. Although we'll probably head over to watch the game and keep my father in law company at his nursing home. If Yek joined us, he'd probably have a heart attack. Oh, my wife would, too!

Good luck finding someone to take up your offer.

gameover
02-04-2007, 08:15 AM
Come on guys!! Someone's got to take Yek up on her offer (instead of arguing about what goes where and when). I too have a geography problem. Also a problem regarding disinterest in the game. Although we'll probably head over to watch the game and keep my father in law company at his nursing home. If Yek joined us, he'd probably have a heart attack. Oh, my wife would, too!

Good luck finding someone to take up your offer.

well, I'd offer to fly her out here, but that would just peg me as a stalker :)

It's not our fault that the l.a. guys are just blind and cheap :)

GenWar
02-04-2007, 08:45 AM
I could claim Geography as well but truthfully, there is no way I could get such an arrangement around Mrs. Gen. Otherwise, I would LOVE to do it. I mean, have you seen Yek's new Myspace avatar? Simply gorgeous!

-gen

P.S. Oh yeah...and I hate football. There is that, too.

sander8son
02-04-2007, 09:13 AM
I'm guessing any serious inquiries are being done via PM.

As for where a section for this sort of thing should be posted. It really doesn't matter.It would be appropriate on sw or scj. I understand why jenny thinks it belongs here, but it would have more impact on pink. punk is right, there are more customers on pink than on scj. therefor a larger amount of your target audiance are on pink.

But then again, maybe just sheer numbers are irrelivant. the way customers are castrated on SW has led a lot of the ones who actually patronize strip clubs to post solely/mostly on scj. this has left behind the masses of useless but accepted males who are using sw to troll for dates, talk to real life strippers(OMG! REALLY????), and seek female attention by telling them all how right and beautiful they are. do the guys on pink EVER go to strip clubs? So although there would be fewer views on Blue, maybe there would be a higher return on blue.

Well, yek said she posted it on BOTH boards. I vote we wait and see which one generated more OFFERS, not responses. So she's gonna have to do some market research legwork when they PM her and ask them which side they found her ad.

Jenny
02-04-2007, 11:57 AM
a site for customers. customers not strippers or shill being the operative word here.
But "customers" generally like "consuming" the given product. You see? You see? The "strippers" want to SELL the product, not buy. You see?

i'm sure they would, but let's not be so flaky...oops..hasty. obviously, there are way, way, way more males upstairs. why i bet even more guys would like it...upstairs.
Maybe we just think you guys are the bigger spenders. Frankly, I'm not much for the shilling at all; but if we're talking about market strategy that not exactly the same as discussing the appropriateness of the post. Technically, if you wanted the most responses you would eschew SW altogether and go to Craigslist. I put up an ad as an experiment. I got lots and lots of responses.

whoa! put down the feminist castration kit. this is one of those rare instances where it's not a patriarchal thing.
You always tell me that, and I always say "no." Just face it. My castration kit will leave my hands when you pry it out of my cold, dead fingers. And frankly - I'm pretty sure I'm way tougher than you. I am very burly.

no one on SCJ is being deprived. first of all, you girls are supposed to be temple virgins and girl scouts. secondly, the largest collection of sausages and more importantly wallets is located upstairs. sheesh, haven't you broads castrated and the same time taken their money often enough to know. in any event, i'm sure the guys will have no problem finding you ladies on the shill board...upstairs.
Again - this is the main site for the consumers of strip clubs and strip club related products. That makes this the intuitive and sensible place to shill. Maybe you could just stop being so controlling. The shilling should make you happy. It means that you can, with some semblance of legitimacy engage with women on the website like they're marketing a product instead of like they are actual people. I thought you ENJOYED that.

look, it's just a suggestion. why are you getting so hysterical over it? (ok, that shot was a patriarchal thing)
I'm just a hysterical kind of person. Burly and hysterical. You might want to reconsider trying to piss me off. I'm not threatening you. I'm just saying.

oh, i wouldn't worry about it. if you're skanky enough for GW. you're skanky enough for them.
Who's "them"? There is no "them." I was referring to your bluey brethern.
And, just really. I'm disappointed in you. Have you never heard the term "Your Mileage May Vary"?

LOL..i never said otherwise. BTW, i'm above it. are you above taking money from a MB customer in the sc? oops, that's right. you're not above it. look, it is what it is. still, the greatest market is upstairs. obviously, that's where you girls should shill your wares
Are you serious? Except for Gen (who is just too kool to turn down) I have consistently and repeatedly refused to meet with you guys. Moreover, - why are you trying to control our marketing strategies? If you want to argue that such shilling doesn't belong down here, you have to argue on the innate inappropriateness, not the potential success of the campaign.

rockie
02-04-2007, 12:28 PM
So what's this with most of the "blue side" having a geography issue on this topic. No California certified "blue side" representative looking to take Yek up on her offer to stir up your Superbowl Party! Yek good luck on this topic, and with your film short film ventures. Food for thought... if anyone on the pink side takes you up on the offer - you'll have to keep 6' between you and them! This isn't a problem for those who would like to ogle, but presents an issue in serving beverage and food. Go Colts!

gameover
02-04-2007, 01:40 PM
jenny, why do you let him bait you :)

rockie
02-04-2007, 02:21 PM
Because Jenny obviously doesn't get enough bickering in her personal life!

Jenny
02-04-2007, 03:08 PM
Because Jenny obviously doesn't get enough bickering in her personal life!
You just don't understand. In my personal life I'm a complete suck. Seriously - I'm a doormat. This really is one of my few bickering outlets.

Yekhefah
02-04-2007, 03:38 PM
:laughing: Ah well, I'll just stay home and cook for some friends, and skip the damn football. I had a momentary lark, thought it might be fun!

FBR
02-04-2007, 05:31 PM
I mean, have you seen Yek's new Myspace avatar? Simply gorgeous!

Gen's got me curious now :P

Yek, considering it was last minute and all you probably made the right decision. Logistics can be a mutha fucka.

Money is not a big issue for me but I was sort of in the "eh" mode because:

a) Like Gen, I'm not really a football fan.
b) Mrs FBR won't let me out of the house other than to work (or when she thinks I'm working).
c) I'm 2000 miles away.
d) You said NO SEX ACTS. I mean, I might have thought that was a teaser but since you capitalized the words...I guess you were serious.

Not a bad idea though, conceptually. If you don't mind I'm gonna mention it to Miss D as food for thought for next year's Super Bowl. She organizes private parties from time to time and it seems like this could be a nice money maker for her and the dancer(s) she brings in. Guys like good food and beverages when watching the game and a hot stripper or two thrown in would be sweet.

FBR

Yekhefah
02-05-2007, 10:38 AM
Yeah, maybe I'll put it together for real next year.

For the curious...

gameover
02-05-2007, 02:52 PM
fbr is too tough :) I'd settle for a nekkid yekkie any day :)

FBR
02-05-2007, 10:58 PM
gameover Im not tough...just realistic. And a PL compared to most of the guys here.

Yek thanks for the Myspace link. You are a cutie. I liked your glasses avatar better though. Fit your personality and posts.

FBR

Yekhefah
02-06-2007, 11:28 AM
Yeah, I like that one better too. I was going to change it back in a little bit. Thanks. :D

mr_punk
02-09-2007, 10:25 PM
But "customers" generally like "consuming" the given product. You see? You see? The "strippers" want to SELL the product, not buy. You see?irrelavant. SCJ is a discussion forum for customers. it's not the erotic services section of CL.

Frankly, I'm not much for the shilling at all; but if we're talking about market strategy that not exactly the same as discussing the appropriateness of the post. Technically, if you wanted the most responses you would eschew SW altogether and go to Craigslist. I put up an ad as an experiment. I got lots and lots of responses.irrelavant. whether we're taking about market strategy or appropriateness. the end result still the same.

You always tell me that, and I always say "no." Just face it. My castration kit will leave my hands when you pry it out of my cold, dead fingers.uhh..yeah, biatches. so, what else is new? still, you should try to enjoy the rare moment instead of going into "hack em off" mode.

Again - this is the main site for the consumers of strip clubs and strip club related products. That makes this the intuitive and sensible place to shill.really? well, since you ladies are interesed in shilling..opps..selling. intuitively speaking, there should be a section upstairs for customers seeking services a la CL. however, i wonder what would you ladies think of customer ads seeking FS or BBBJTC (swallowing or spitting is optional) ITC? what about licking a customer's taint for the price of a slurpee? intuitively, i know you girls wouldn't approve.

The shilling should make you happy. It means that you can, with some semblance of legitimacy engage with women on the website like they're marketing a product instead of like they are actual people. I thought you ENJOYED that.<double-take>LOL. why? you broads were never of any use in the first place. this would change nothing.

Are you serious? Except for Gen (who is just too kool to turn down) I have consistently and repeatedly refused to meet with you guys.<shrug>once is good enough for me.

Moreover, - why are you trying to control our marketing strategies?control you? again, this is a discussion forum for customers. but hey, feel free to run as many infomercials as you like...upstairs or on CL.