PDA

View Full Version : Spanish Speaking Pole Girl Needed Asap

jsproducer6
02-04-2007, 11:30 AM
HI!
My name is Emily, I am an Associate Producer at The Jerry Springer Show in Chicago. I am looking for a spanish speaking pole girl to be featured on our too-hot-for-regular-tv PAY PER VIEW show!!! It is an ALL expenses paid trip TOMORROW (monday the 5th)---PLEASE CALL ME IF U OR ANYONE U KNOW IS INTERESTED!!!!:-*
Thanks!
Emily
888 321 5387 (toll free)

HOPE TO HEAR FROM U SOON!!!

sxybrat07
02-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Eh, my friends were signed up to do this twice now, and both times you guys cancelled last minute. Springer stuff is shady enough as is, adding flakey to it doesn't help the rep. ::)

Ms Angela
02-04-2007, 09:44 PM
^^^
Hahahaha! You tell them X3

SnakeBabe
02-15-2007, 08:46 PM
Be very very cautious. I have been on that show and it was not pleasant. Get the deal in writing and get their release in advance.

Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

VegasPrincess
02-28-2007, 02:14 AM
Stop, oh stop trolling our website!! We don't want a trip to Chicago.... especially if you expect us to degrade ourselves on TV for it... we are NOT that sad. Perhaps you should check out www.dumbskankynakedwhores.com. Maybe they want to go on the Springer show.

SnakeBabe
02-28-2007, 12:23 PM
Here is my appearance on Springer, Just for fun...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rUdOJpB6ME

Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

Hot2Trot
02-28-2007, 01:02 PM
Here is my appearance on Springer, Just for fun...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rUdOJpB6ME

Your presentation was awesome. Girl, you did so well.

Thank God it was a magic show!

When you previously mentioned you'd been on Jerry Springer and had a horrible experience, I was thinking that you had been put through some crazy Springer-esque type shyt:

Like maybe your fiancee wanting to break up with you because he discovered he wanted to become a monk.

The "kicker"? He went ahead and cut his unit off without consulting with you having chosen to become a eunich and give up "that part" of his life.

Anyway, like I said, thank God it was a magic show; LoL.

:puckerup:

SnakeBabe
02-28-2007, 07:30 PM
Funny you say that. When our friends heard we were doing the show they all thought we were having problems. We have no problems; my husband does what I want, when I want and how I want. He is the perfect man I could never leave him. Besides, he finds me the cutest guys!!

Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

Hot2Trot
02-28-2007, 08:22 PM
We have no problems; my husband does what I want, when I want and how I want. He is the perfect man I could never leave him. Besides, he finds me the cutest guys!!

Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

LoL; I am glad and happy for you. That's love. That's how I feel about mine too.

I peeped your performances on youtube and they are really hot (so entrancing).

You must have to become so relaxed, yet intensely focused at the same time (zen :yinyang:) !

Beautiful. Kudos.

And nice to meet you :flirt: .

Lola Rose
03-01-2007, 12:01 AM
someone should report this post.

I would but I think I've met my quota these past couple of troll filled days!!!

to the op:
give up, you're not welcome to troll here for free entertainment fodder!!!!!!

SnakeBabe
03-01-2007, 12:53 AM
Thanks Hot,
If you saw all the videos the juggler is my hippy ...er...hubby.
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

Hot2Trot
03-01-2007, 08:10 AM
Thanks Hot,
If you saw all the videos the juggler is my hippy ...er...hubby.
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

Mmmm, zexy.

Will check out. I love seeing Husbands & Wives who work together. The fact that it is impossible for some makes it so beautiful when a couple can enjoy it.

BTW, you two must plan a very creative night in :flirt: ; LoL.

:puckerup: