PDA

View Full Version : Sexualists or Sensualists?

mr_punk
02-17-2007, 01:10 PM
i got the idea from this article (http://www.nerve.com/PersonalEssays/Carver/sensualists/). so with that in mind. if you had to choose one for a roll in the hay. which one would you pick? of course, i'll take the sexualist.

yoda57us
02-17-2007, 04:35 PM
I had a problem with most of the categorizations-they are all BS. Good sex, great sex is always a combination of the all of the above. I sincerely doubt that anyone as one sided as the author seems to be is having nearly as much in bed as she could be.

Katrine
02-17-2007, 11:33 PM
While the author made a few cute points, I simply cannot categorize myself completely into one of those categories, nor most of my good lovers. And how does she know that Xena is a sexualist? Certainly I lean towards the sexualist side:

I hate 69, would rather focus.
I always want to come.
I hate sensitive lovers who are always asking me how it feels, and if its ok.
I hate Canadians. (j/k)

But then again, I spend far too much time dancing naked in front of the mirror.

Oh, but enough about me. I choose the sexualist lover. Hey Punk, whatcha doin for the next 36 seconds? ;)

Casual Observer
02-18-2007, 01:21 PM
In the early days of my sexual experiences, I was much more clearly a sensualist (and admittedly, less satisfied in important ways); I'm much more of a sexualist now (and much more satisfied), but obviously, there's an infinite number of points on the spectrum between the two, where all of us fall.

liberator
05-28-2007, 04:17 PM
I give You the Scorpions Song "Is it lust or is it love" The punch line of the song is "Whatever it is I can't get enough" Likewise in an interview a decade or so ago rocker Ted Nugent likened sex to the difference between opening or headlining ie... Opening You drop the hammer for 45 minutes,headling You get time for a little foreplay and jamming then You drop the hammer.

Bob_Loblaw
05-28-2007, 07:54 PM
I'm a Canadian eh. Aboot 49% sexualist and 51% sensualist.

Vyanka
05-29-2007, 08:31 AM
I'd like to be more sensual actually, but I consider myself more sexual.