PDA

View Full Version : Pray for me everyone...

Pages : [1] 2

doc-catfish
02-18-2007, 06:45 PM
I'm meeting my number two at a cheap motel room in about four hours. She offered me an hourly rate that I couldn't refuse, and I have the night off from work, so I figured what the hell. God knows I could use the release.
}:D

I think I'll be fine, as I've had extensive ITC experience with this gal, but should I dissapear from the boards for an extended period of time, be sure to notify the proper authorities, in case I end up chained to a cellar wall, or dismembered into six pieces inside a public works project (well except my head, that'll be in a freezer).

Wish me luck, and its been good knowing you all. Later. :rotfl: :crossfing

Richard_Head
02-18-2007, 07:03 PM
......and yet another monger is born}:D.

FBR
02-18-2007, 07:11 PM
Doc, you dawg. All this time you have been a self professed strictly ITC kinda guy and then you drop this bomb on us :O :P

Sounds like you know her so as long as she doesnt show up with her burly, coked out unemployed boyfriend as security you should be good to go. Assuming you make it back alive, feel free to post a report in Holy Grail. FTBİ will be fine if youre feeling shy after the encounter ;)

Good luck

FBR

yoda57us
02-18-2007, 07:34 PM
May the force be with you...

xdamage
02-18-2007, 07:54 PM
Cool cool. Have a great time Doc.

mr_punk
02-18-2007, 08:17 PM
what is this world coming to? DC has given in to the darkside. oh well, i suppose it's an inevitable process. if enough strippers stick their hands up a customer's shorts.

I think I'll be fine, as I've had extensive ITC experience with this gal, but should I dissapear from the boards for an extended period of time, be sure to notify the proper authorities, in case I end up chained to a cellar wall, or dismembered into six pieces inside a public works project (well except my head, that'll be in a freezer).LOL...eh, you can cross that bridge if she actually shows up, but good luck and pack some gatorade.

FBR
02-18-2007, 08:21 PM
LOL...eh, you can cross that bridge if she actually shows up, but good luck and pack some gatorade.

Eh..Doc has been around long enough to tell us if she turns out to be NCNS. Lord knows hes seen many of us talk about crashing and burning. Should be interesting.

FBR

SportsWriter2
02-18-2007, 08:38 PM
good luck and pack some gatorade.

Bring Gatorade powder. Then you can make all you want and share. :)

dayzed
02-18-2007, 09:04 PM
Assuming you make it back alive, feel free to post a report in Holy Grail.
I certainly second this motion, although I personally would be more interested in the story of the "extensive ITC experience" which brought you to this juncture... after all, the hotel-room part itself is pretty much a matter of fill-in-the-blanks...

Hope it's a great time:)

Richard_Head
02-19-2007, 01:48 PM
No word yet from doc, perhaps we should contact the local authorities:O.

xdamage
02-19-2007, 02:28 PM
Not yet, they might be sleeping in and cuddling, let's not wake them up needlessly.

Docido
02-19-2007, 03:26 PM
The darkside claims another junkie. }:D

yoda57us
02-19-2007, 04:09 PM
Bring Gatorade powder. Then you can make all you want and share. :)

I knew you couldn't pass on a Gatorade comment Sporty....;)

FBR
02-19-2007, 04:13 PM
Not yet, they might be sleeping in and cuddling, let's not wake them up needlessly.

Somehow I can't picture Doc cuddling. He's pretty businesslike in his dealings with strippers }:D

FBR

xdamage
02-19-2007, 10:38 PM
Still no doc. Yes, we are definitely past cuddling time now.

AndyI
02-19-2007, 11:34 PM
Make sure you keep it wrapped.

Bridgette
02-20-2007, 06:16 AM
^^I think that last comment is a bit late :P

But :O Doc's gone over!!

SportsWriter2
02-20-2007, 02:07 PM
Rolled and robbed in a cheap motel. You know why they put pizza ads on the disposable room key cards? So you'll think the blood on the bedspreads is tomato sauce. :O

gameover
02-20-2007, 04:16 PM
is this really a praying candidate? :) I mean, good luck, but...

FBR
02-20-2007, 11:46 PM
Actually I think Doc went away on vacation and hes just fucking with us with his silence :P

FBR

Richard_Head
02-21-2007, 07:26 PM
Actually I think Doc went away on vacation and hes just fucking with us with his silence :P

FBREither that or he's decomposing in some back alley :-\.

Yekhefah
02-22-2007, 10:22 AM
Or he's in jail.

Jenny
02-22-2007, 10:53 AM
Or he's in jail.
Lol.
And the moral of this story is...

yoda57us
02-22-2007, 11:28 AM
Lol.
And the moral of this story is...

it really doesn't matter 'cause there's no bones in Ice cream...

kdogg247
02-22-2007, 11:34 AM
I hope he didn't have his kidney stolen.

jannisary
02-22-2007, 05:06 PM
Maybe he over exerted himself and became dangerously dehydrated.

GenWar
02-23-2007, 12:17 PM
Surely not.

If there is one lesson that mr_punk works tirelessly to drill into our worthless PL heads, it is the importance of proper hydration.

No junkie worth their salt would ever let this happen.

-gen

mr_punk
02-24-2007, 06:30 AM
beaten into a bloody pulp by a stripper's coked out suitcase pimp? in the slammer and exchanging wedding vows with a lifer named Duke? in a pint of rocky road at the local supermarket in the frozen food section? really, you people ought to be ashamed of yourselves for making fun of DC. having said that.......

there once was a young man named Doc
who met a stripper to suck his cock
But..when she went down to blow.
old doc let one go.
Then said, "shit, never go off with a stripper half-cocked."

Casual Observer
02-25-2007, 03:07 PM
OK, I'm damn curious myself.

Where the hell is the AAR?

doc-catfish
02-26-2007, 05:47 PM
Actually I think Doc went away on vacation and hes just fucking with us with his silence

Either that or he's decomposing in some back alley .

Or he's in jail.

I hope he didn't have his kidney stolen.

Maybe he over exerted himself and became dangerously dehydrated.

beaten into a bloody pulp by a stripper's coked out suitcase pimp? in the slammer and exchanging wedding vows with a lifer named Duke? in a pint of rocky road at the local supermarket in the frozen food section?
...or just hasn't logged in since last Wednesday. Although FBR was sorta close.
:D

Meanwhile he's been keeping tabs on this thread from "not-logged-in" land and laughing his ass off.

http://www.nogami.senkou.com/temp/cartman_probe.jpg

What? No aliens abducted me in the motel parking lot and gave me an anal probe? No, the stripper shed her skin and turned out to be one of those reptilian biotches from V-The Final Battle?

:wave:
Well, anyways, Hi y'all. I'm back, and in one piece. Well, I think I'm one piece. Reaches around back to see if kidneys are intact.

Umm yeah, check that.

I was out for a couple days after my little OTC adventure enjoying the nice weather and hitting disc golf courses in the area. Then I got back to work on Wednesday and have been too busy to post. I came down with a little infection too so I've kind of been bedridden. (Umm no, not that kind).

Speaking of which...

Backs up the icewater truck and prepares to open the hatch
*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

...it appears the ambiguous content of my previous posting (which I did on purpose of course) led everyone here to believe that I had more fun than I actually did. Let's take another look here shall we...

I'm meeting my number two at a cheap motel room in about four hours. She offered me an hourly rate that I couldn't refuse

Notice that I never exactly specified what that hourly rate was for. Hint: Its not what you all were thinking, well unless you were thinking of something else, (in which case maybe it was). I was kind of hoping that the ROTFL smiley would have given me away. I mean damn, I even got Punkster to write a limerick about it.

But regardless, I did have a Gatorade the next day. Chucking a frisbee around in 25 MPH winds gets kind of tiring you know.

Well, Deal or No Deal is on soon, so I'll check back with you all later. That ought to give you all time to gather the rotten tomatoes and set up the dunking booth. You're gonna hate me once I spill the beans on this.
:duck:

FBR
02-26-2007, 06:13 PM
Hahahaha

Fuck you, Doc for making us worry about one of our own >:( ;)

You know its funny. Obviously, we've all kept an eyes on this thread. I read it again just a bit ago noticing the crossed fingers smilie again and I had an epiphany. Maybe instead of that meaning you were wishing yourself good luck maybe it really meant that ummm you might be fibbing a bit LOL Duh

Anywho, so I guess we now have to figure out why you would want to meet a stripper in a cheap hotel if not for pussy. I'm having a hard time with it since I practically own stock in Red Roof now.
FBR

xdamage
02-26-2007, 07:09 PM
...why you would want to meet a stripper in a cheap hotel if not for pussy...

Maybe he has a special appreciation for the fine art of exotic dancing (*cough*)?

Jenny
02-26-2007, 08:23 PM
Anywho, so I guess we now have to figure out why you would want to meet a stripper in a cheap hotel if not for pussy. I'm having a hard time with it since I practically own stock in Red Roof now.
FBR
They could be playing board games. She could be homeless and need to use a shower. They could be building lego models of hotel rooms. They could be learning together how to clip those funny little balls onto the end of poodle tails. They could be taking classes of fusion hip hop and mime, and not have adequate space in her apartment to practice. They might have a recital coming up and need the rehearsal time.

Geez FBR. You have a filthy mind.

FBR
02-26-2007, 08:46 PM
Geez FBR. You have a filthy mind.

Well...yeah. And you point is?

FBR

SportsWriter2
02-26-2007, 09:06 PM
I guess we now have to figure out why you would want to meet a stripper in a cheap hotel if not for pussy. I'm having a hard time with it since I practically own stock in Red Roof now.

Actually, you'd own stock in Accor, which has risen 40% in the past six months.

No hard feelings, Doc. Sanderson filled in for you.

Jenny
02-26-2007, 10:20 PM
Well...yeah. And you point is?

FBR
Just that strippers are people too, and sometimes get together in motel rooms with men for innocent games of Parcheesi and Twister, and occasionally to put together little model boats in bottles.

Just like normal people.

Bridgette
02-27-2007, 05:05 AM
Doooooooood!!! I've been watching this thread like a hawk. Even getting a little worried.

Doc. YOU SUCK!!

And for the fact that you did all this and did NOT get the pussy? YOU SUCK musty donkey balls!

GenWar
02-27-2007, 06:52 AM
Actually, you'd own stock in Accor, which has risen 40% in the past six months.

Seriously..they have quite the little thing goin'.

I travel a lot for personal stuff...mostly strip clubs and baseball games. Why spend $200/night on a Hilton or $150/night on a Marriott? Shit, I don't even want to spend $90/night on a Comfort Inn when a $40/night Accor property will do just as well. I am not there to lounge on the bed or sample fruity shampoos..I am just looking for the 5 S's (sleep/shit/shower/shave/SportsCenter) and Motel 6 does that as well as anybody.

Might not be a bad stock to look into...especially because of the tacit support of FBR's RR activities.

-gen

P.S. Doc, I ramble because I am bored sitting here waiting for the story. Spill, MAN!

doc-catfish
02-27-2007, 08:03 AM
Doc. YOU SUCK!!

And for the fact that you did all this and did NOT get the pussy? YOU SUCK musty donkey balls!
Alright, which of you hacked Bridgette's account? :O

I should clarify here that I arranged this little adventure explicitly knowing that pussy wasn't on the menu (well short of having it grind all over me anyways).

So why did I do it? Well...

- ITC has really sucked around here lately. Last time, I was at the club, all of my faves (including this gal) were gone, or are gone permanently, and all the other gals were either ugly, on drugs, or under fucko arrest.

- Local laws here mandate that lap dances in the clubs have to be fully covered (but local laws don't apply in a motel room now do they?). So that was a point in the favor of arranging a 1-on-1.

- Along those same lines, I was able to get considerably higher mileage (short of the grail of course) than I can ITC.

- Much better privacy, and the fact that I would have the dancer's undivided attention.

- We had freedom to change positions for variety instead of doing the same ol' grind on a chair, and without worrying about a bouncer or other dancer-customer couples watching. I even brought pillows for extra comfort.

- No annoying DJ!! In fact, I got to be the DJ. I burned a couple CD's on the computer and took my cheap boombox with me. For her, she got the DJ to tip her instead of the other way around.

- Some of the activity was a bit well...alternative in nature. I won't explicitly state what, but my comments from this thread will give you a hint (http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81764). Nothing we couldn't do ITC, but something which made the added privacy of a motel a more comfortable option.

- The price was right and her terms of service were amicable. Even factoring in the motel room cost, it was cheaper than what a similar time package of dances would have cost at the club. Granted, I had to go for the lump sum on one girl, but that not such a big deal when you have a proven performer.

- I got the dancer "fresh out of the box" before other PL's could load her mind with nerve taxing CS, and her body with alcohol or drugs. Let me tell you, it makes a hell of a difference in the flakiness factor when a dancer hasn't been drinking or imbibing in other "treats".

- I knew she was going to be feisty and domineering, and what can I say, the gal delivered the goods. While I didn't get the grail, I certainly got to use all five senses to enjoy a lot of the journey short of it.
;D

So yes, I'll be hiring her again sometime. :yes:

Jenny
02-27-2007, 09:24 AM
- Some of the activity was a bit well...alternative in nature. I won't explicitly state what, but my comments from this thread will give you a hint (http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81764). Nothing we couldn't do ITC, but something which made the added privacy of a motel a more comfortable option.
Dude! It was just fucking heartless bringing up that thread again when you are not telling us what dirty, filthy unspeakable things you are getting up to (unless you are building a little ship in a bottle... then you may keep it to yourself).

Bridgette
02-27-2007, 09:46 AM
:thumbsup:

xdamage
02-27-2007, 04:33 PM
I won't beat you up for keeping it clean OTC as it sounds like you had a great time for a good price.

And I'm glad to hear you you didn't wind up as little pieces of Doc in a dumpster.

OTOH not cool leaving us all hanging like that ;)

doc-catfish
02-27-2007, 05:42 PM
Dude! It was just fucking heartless bringing up that thread again when you are not telling us what dirty, filthy unspeakable things you are getting up to (unless you are building a little ship in a bottle... then you may keep it to yourself).
Maybe we were building a ship in a bottle. (Well certainly the sail on the SS Catfish was being raised).
:D

Alright Jenny, I'll give you a clue, multiple choice, but you're on your own after that. The dirty, "filthy unpseakable thing" involved one of the following:

a). jumper cables
b). Redi Whip
c). a trio of gerbils.
d). six gallons of water and an Oreck vacuum
e). frozen orange juice concentrate
f). locking pliers and a whisk
g). glow in the dark vinyl tape
h). none of the above

Happy guessing. :)

:thumbsup:
So is that thumb for me or Jenny? ;)

FBR
02-27-2007, 06:45 PM
So is that thumb for me or Jenny? ;)

My first thought was that surely it had to be for Jennys post. But upon reflection, B's biggest gripe with customers seems to be when they are being cheap asses. Sounds like it was mutually enjoyable and you compensated her well. So maybe it was a doc you're a good boy pat on the head.

FBR

FBR
02-27-2007, 07:01 PM
Just that strippers are people too, and sometimes get together in motel rooms with men for innocent games of Parcheesi and Twister, and occasionally to put together little model boats in bottles.

Just like normal people.

Jenny, good point. But Twister can tax a fellas desire to maintain proper decorum and be a good sport about being teased. The attached illustrates that there was a subtle perv at Milton Bradley back in 1966. Or it could be Sandy from his recent TR with red socks which he so proudly proclaimed he kept on.

AlexxaHex
02-27-2007, 07:44 PM
I don't jump over here much, but I just wanted to say that I wish more customers seemed "hotel trustworthy". I'd gladly work independently rather than pay the club half of my money to dance for (or dominate - hehe) someone who I know is cool.
Good for you for getting what you want out of the situation too.

FBR
02-27-2007, 07:57 PM
I don't jump over here much, but I just wanted to say that I wish more customers seemed "hotel trustworthy". I'd gladly work independently rather than pay the club half of my money to dance for (or dominate - hehe) someone who I know is cool.
Good for you for getting what you want out of the situation too.

We are all trustworthy here. Doc is our poster child but truly...you can trust us all}:D

FBR

AlexxaHex
02-27-2007, 08:02 PM
Surely you know I wasn't referring to YOU guys as being less than trustworthy...I meant those OTHER customers. ;)

Jenny
02-27-2007, 08:42 PM
I dunno - I would think that you (a hypothetical dancer, not a customer) will inevitably wind up doing more for less. And I can't imagine meeting a guy in a hotel for less than what I'd make in an average night - so then you would have to pay for all those other guys who would ordinarily be getting dances. Unless there was Twister. And locking pliers and a whisk. Then I might do it on the cheap.

But maybe she just really liked you?

FBR
02-27-2007, 08:59 PM
You never know. If you recall, back in the day I sniffed after Miss B for quite a while and finally, at her suggestion, we set up what was supposed to be an encounter similar to what Doc described. We met at the Holiday Inn (fuck all you guys who think Im a cheap ass and wont spring for accomodations nicer than RR ;) )for what was supposed to be purely OTC above average lappers. Unlike Doc, I wasnt prepared with the boombox so she tried to find some music on the TV. Drat...no MTV cable. Just Judge Judy or her clone I cant remember. With no music to dance to, the silence was deafening so we wound up having oral sex. She commented later that she was all ready to dance but since there was no music she felt funny. Go figure.

FBR