PDA

View Full Version : Yet Anther SS story

Nightwalk
02-25-2007, 02:08 AM
So I have to say, Thank you Mr.Punk for being right again!

I duno why im posting this ever so long story but all I have to say is wow, and if you think something is off, you are most likely correct.

About 5 months ago I went to the SC for the very first time ever. It was so fun and relaxing, granted the first 3-4 times you go its like oooo this is neat, then it just turned into a nice place to hang out. So right when I started going I kinda got dances from like everyone of the girls just to "test drive" them all. Well one of them stood out and decided that she was going to be my ATF.

Shortly after going to the SC I came looking around on SW and reading some of the stuff and I was like oh whatever this stuff dosnt happen. Little did I know I was getting suckered into the whole entire mess.

I never really was a big spender or anything but back to the topic. My ATF turned out to be someone who had a lot of things in common with me so talking to her was always easy, she would come sit with me even if I wasn't spending money and we would just shoot the shit for hours on end. Well going every Sunday turned into going every Friday and Sunday to every Thursday , Friday, Sunday. Like I said I never really spent that much usely $25-$30 per visit I go there and hang out with friends or my ATF, thinking I was keeping her company.

So she told me this big story about how her "soon to be husband" broke it off with her 3 weeks before the wedding 2 years ago. How she was so heartbroken from it and just all kinds of sad stuff, I totaly ate that up like the dumb ass that I am. So a month goes by , was about November and she ended up wanting my number. I was thinking humm, well thats cool, I never really thought of her to much as a GF or anything but close friend shes a very cool person.

So we started talking on the phone on the days she didn't work then I learn about this very protective person that she lives with her and all kinds of stuff about her, surprisingly we talked just as much on the phone as we did in the club. Well about middle of Jan I lost my job and I told her I wouldn't be able to come in and see her anymore (I always felt bad going there with like $10 its just kinda wrong) She gave me the puppy dog face and said that I should come in regardless if im going spend $1 or $1000. Granted thinking about all this now its like wow....congrats on being blinded by this girl and trusting her....

So anyways yeah , that goes on, I learn more and more and more, she hurt her back and was still coming into work to see her regs, which was pretty much me and 2 other people which I made friends with so we could all sit together so she didnt have to go around to everyone.

Well about end of Jan something just felt like a really big miss. It didn't make scene to me anymore why she wants me around, I didnt think t was money cause really my whole $20 a night that important to her? So yeah Feb 13th was my Bday and I had money saved up for that night , I ended up getting an hour VIP with her and I got ht VIP couch so we could cuddle and stuff after the VIP , all that cool stuff. She gave me a very special Bday present (No it wasn't sexual! it was just something that ment something).

So there is a lot of things I left out here that just make this all so obvious and things she said / did to make me feel like she wanted more even tho I just wanted to be close friends but it got me thinking nunthe less. I find out Thursday from a friend that works there / putting the pieces together this week that she is married and has been married for 3 years to this person thats so "protective of her" that was her "stepbrother" so I was told. Sad its true, her best friend that works there thought I knew and couldn't believe that she lied about it still. She told everyone the entire time shes single and shes never dating again cause shes so heartbroken, and just all this complete and total bullshit.

Needless to say im not mad that shes not single, im just mad she lied, granted it was partly her job but to someone that called me a "close friend" seams pretty screwed to me. So yeah, hooray for that whole entire mess. No idea if im gonna go back or not, or if I even have a reason to be mad at her what so ever. I actually did consider her as a good friend but now eh its like high school or something all over again.

(It would be pretty Ironic if she read this, since she dosnt know I know yet.)

pinupgurl2k6
02-25-2007, 02:23 AM
Did you ever think she is not happily married? Not being happily married is
not exactly something anyone is proud of. It sounds more like she has a controling
husband that probably doesn't work and she takes care of him. I would call
her and ask her why she was afraid to tell you that she was married.
It sounds like she lied more in fear of losing a friend because if she is married
you might not come in anymore than anything else. You weren't a sugar daddy
the money you gave her wasn't enough to fill up her gas tank. Think about
it also info from other dancers is not always 100% truth either.
If you have read any of our forums, you will notice we mention
the staying out of drama aspect of the SC scene.

Nightwalk
02-25-2007, 02:40 AM
Did you ever think she is not happily married? Not being happily married is
not exactly something anyone is proud of. It sounds more like she has a controling
husband that probably doesn't work and she takes care of him. I would call
her and ask her why she was afraid to tell you that she was married.
It sounds like she lied more in fear of losing a friend because if she is married
you might not come in anymore than anything else. You weren't a sugar daddy
the money you gave her wasn't enough to fill up her gas tank. Think about
it also info from other dancers is not always 100% truth either.
If you have read any of our forums, you will notice we mention
the staying out of drama aspect of the SC scene.

I thought about it for a bit that she wasnt happy, but I know she is for the most part. Like I said I left a lot out but you get my point. The info I got from the other dancer as much as I dont want to admit it is true. That and my friend that told me in the first place wouldn't lie about it. She also still wears that ring she got from her Husband sorta that dumped her 2 years ago and I Asked her why and she said it was "pretty" Well, I didn't buy that. Not only that when I lost my job I was going to be a bouncer there the owner was going to give me the spot too but she like flipped out about it and was like no you cant, id feel weird if you worked here (My guess is cause her husband is the door guy next door) ect ect ect so I didn't, I respected that enough not to do it..... Needless to say you can see how it all fits now.

I duno what to do, Id rather stay away from the drama and all. I honestly have no idea what im gonna do but im already bored not going Friday and now today lol. Truth is tho, im not even mad about it...disappointed I guess is the best thing to say about it I guess, hard to say

pinupgurl2k6
02-25-2007, 02:51 AM
I would be more pissed off about being without a job and her having
a tantrum when the SC owner was going to give you some income.
Stuff happens between friends, just give her a call and talk to her about
it and express how you feel. I would hate to see you lose a friend over drama but
I would also express to her you don't want to be friends with someone
that can't be honest with you. I wouldn't stop going to the club, I'm sure
there is another girl willing to hang out with you and be your friend, give
you a couple of dances while your there but that is going to hurt this
other girls feelings because it is going to come off as total rejection.
My 2 cents if this girl/woman isn't cool about you wanting her to be
honest and not string you along like a pet or something just find a
different club and someone else to entertain you :)

Want to know something funny, I have found I can be absolutely
honest with my clients and they don't believe a word of it which
is extremely amusing. I find trying to remember bullshit is too
much work. She must of flipped her wig when the SC owner
was going to hire you as a bouncer, I would of paid money to
see that just because she was trying to cover her ass. But
friends aren't perfect and we all have to remember that.

Nightwalk
02-25-2007, 02:56 AM
Yeah that week she was acting weird as hell too because she thought I found out already I bet. Thats good your honest with your customers, I know some girls bullshit people cause it protects them, but thats cool you can be like that, im sure your "regulars" applicate that.

Bridgette
02-25-2007, 04:21 AM
Dood. WTF are you so pissed off about?? You spent a whole $20ish on her several times, and talked on the phone as much as you spent time ITC. You got ONE vip after weeks or months of all this FREE hanging out. Frankly, you got waaaaaayyy more than your money's worth or her time. You said yourself you never thought of her as more than a friend. So if the money isn't the issue (how could it be?) and if you weren't trying to fuck her (yeah right), then WTF do you care if she's married, single, lesbo or gets train-fucked 3 times a night??? ::)

Nightwalk
02-25-2007, 04:42 AM
Dood. WTF are you so pissed off about?? You spent a whole $20ish on her several times, and talked on the phone as much as you spent time ITC. You got ONE vip after weeks or months of all this FREE hanging out. Frankly, you got waaaaaayyy more than your money's worth or her time. You said yourself you never thought of her as more than a friend. So if the money isn't the issue (how could it be?) and if you weren't trying to fuck her (yeah right), then WTF do you care if she's married, single, lesbo or gets train-fucked 3 times a night??? ::)

Im glad you read like any of that. Did I bitch about spending money? Nope, I dont regret that one bit. Did I bitch about "not getting my moneys worth" Nope. I also find it funny that the first thing everyone thinks about a guy being nice to a girl is they want ass. Ontop of that im pretty sure... I said I didn't care if shes single, Married, lesbo, or gets train fucked 3 times a night, just pretty lame you lie about something that major to a person you called close friends.... that was my only point, and pointing out the fact that Mr.punks tactics of don't trust anyone fuckem all would of done wonders here. :) . Dumb point?? Maybe but I honestly wanted to know if I should be pissed about it cause I dont really know....... One hand I see why she lied, on the other hand thats really lame to do to a "friend" its called Trust ^.^

Bridgette
02-25-2007, 05:52 AM
I was reading between the lines dood. I read every word of that post and my reading comprehension is quite good. I think you're full of crap. I think you were trying to fuck her and you're all pissed off because now you KNOW you can't. You no longer have any glimmer of hope. You say you don't care about the money, but again I think that's BS.

Finally. You were paying her. Regardless of how little, you were paying. She was never your friend. DUH!

It always amuses me what lengths guys will go to just to be "friends" with a hot chick, and the shit they tell themselves to convince themselves it's not a lost cause despite ALL the signs, and then get all hurt when they FINALLY get slapped in the face with the fact it ain't happenin'. I think such guys deserve what they get. Stupidity begets stupidity and all that.

One more thing. Did you ever think that MAYBE the girl who squealed on your beloved was lying? Or were you too busy feeling sorry for yourself?

EvilSyn
02-25-2007, 07:29 AM
Why does anyone lie, but a means to an end............
If she really enjoied your friendship she would not have lied..
I am a married dancer, and will be honest with anyone who asks...

If she lied to you that much, she's not worth friendship or your brainspace worrying about it

pinupgurl2k6
02-25-2007, 07:43 AM
Why does anyone lie, but a means to an end............
If she really enjoied your friendship she would not have lied..
I am a married dancer, and will be honest with anyone who asks...

If she lied to you that much, she's not worth friendship or your brainspace worrying about it

I agree whole 100% here. If he was trying to do her, he would of tried in VIP
and that didn't happen either. He just really liked her as a person and she should
of been straight about it. I know a lot of couples who met and are still together
who met at a club. Did she do anything wrong in the SC world by not telling him
she was married. NO, in the SC world you don't have to tell guys your married
if you don't want to, but once this person becomes a serious regular no matter
how much money is spent and a friendship to the point of phone conversations
so now the relationship has been taken out of the club she should of been
honest. It might of been that she was into him but she was married and
didn't know what she wanted to do. There are so many variables that
the only way he will ever know or have closure on this OUTSIDE OF THE CLUB
friendship will be, by calling her. ;)

mr_punk
02-25-2007, 08:12 AM
So I have to say, Thank you Mr.Punk for being right again!you're welcome and of course, i'm right. then again, i'm infallible. you know, it's good to be right. BTW, what am i right about this time?

Needless to say im not mad that shes not single, im just mad she lied, granted it was partly her job but to someone that called me a "close friend" seams pretty screwed to me. So yeah, hooray for that whole entire mess.LOL...oh yeah, that's it. anyway, i agree with pinupgurl on one point. the only thing screwed here is if she caused you to lose out on income. the whole "friend" thing and SS issue would be a non-starter for me. after all, if i had a dime for every stripper....

that was my only point, and pointing out the fact that Mr.punks tactics of don't trust anyone fuckem all would of done wonders here.LOL..whoa, whoa, whoa! you got me all wrong. i didn't say don't trust. look, they're flaky, but it's a matter of degrees. the point is they must actually do something to earn a measure of trust. OTOH, many sc customers just give it away for free. i don't. IOW, trust, but verify. look, i'm not into the whole "friends with strippers" thing. i mean, i don't to sc looking to find friends to sit on my balls. however, if this was important to me. well, hanging out at a sc with a stripper, talking on the phone, a cheap b-day gift, telling me that i'm her "special friend", etc still wouldn't be signs of friendship to me.

pinupgurl2k6
02-25-2007, 08:20 AM
the evolution of a stripper:
1. Well, I do have a good body and am young. Why not?
4. I'll just do it to pay some bills then I will stop and go to college.
6. How did I get to be 35 and still doing this?

#6 Is my personal worst fscking nightmare! But dancing and not being
required to show up every night makes College possible. If you
don't party and blow all of your money, you wont be dancing at 35
I love how when I tell other strippers about the jobs I have, had
and I mean jobs they call them careers. I just about fell out of my
chair the first time someone said this to me! Anyway be nice to
this guy, he got fscked in a couple of different ways and maybe
he didn't spend thousands of dollars but you don't know his income
bracket maybe he spent what he could afford without screwing
himself, maybe he did spend what he couldn't afford and ate
ramen noodles for 2 weeks. I think this chick was a dirt bag.

sander8son
02-25-2007, 09:39 AM
ok, I understand you're upset that she lied. But here's the thing. A lot of guys want to hear that they're single because they think it gives them a shot. Me, I dont care. I've dated two married woman. All thats required for fucking a chick is a penis(i have that) and a vagina. A wedding ring doesnt' close off her vagina, she just has to be more descrete. Getting back to the point, a lot of guys dont think that way. They think in order for them to have a shot she needs to be single. So she uses this technique in the club to increase her earnings.

Then you guys develop a relationship of sorts. Well, maybe at this point she wanted to divulge the truth, but how could she? if she had known you'd become chums at the start, she might not have lied. But now, that you're friends and we all know friendship is based on trust, how can she 180 the story?

I agree with the others that the blocking you from getting a job was screwed up. what does she care? you're there 3 nights a week anyway. you may as well get paid for it. I don't see how you working there would somehow magically make you find out more about her personal life. bouncers don't always know everything. i could get more in depth on this, but thats for another thread.

B,you're way off. This guy is too much of a pussy to want to fuck her. All he's saying is that money or not, he prefers honesty. He values integrity and now his world has been rocked because now he doesn't know what to believe.

**addendum** so you thought she was a friend? Its time to find out. call her up. Don't be a dick about it. be the friend. say, "hey i overheard that you're actually married. is it true?" don't be pissy about it. let her know that the maraige isn't the issue, it was the story telling. and going forward you'd just prefer less story telling.

Jenny
02-25-2007, 10:04 AM
Dood - I mean, Doood - get over yourself. Who cares? Yes, strippers lie about personal details of their lives. All the time. So much that we forget we're even doing it. This whole "I'm heartbroken because I discovered that my stripper was married, not because she is married but because she LIED!" is just... lame. I mean - you're in a strip club. You have to accept there could be a certain amount of prevarication. And trust... Trust has no meaning in this context because you're not trusting her WITH anything. I mean you describe yourself as being "suckered" - but I'm sure you'll forgive us if we don't see paying $20 as being "suckered" into anything. I agree with Bridgette - you got a freaking GREAT deal - like $2 an hour for stripper time (especially if you think she is a cool to hang out with as you say) is awesome. Being pissy because she is married is looking for drama.

xdamage
02-25-2007, 10:15 AM
It always amuses me what lengths guys will go to just to be "friends" with a hot chick, and the shit they tell themselves to convince themselves it's not a lost cause despite ALL the signs...

Unfortunately sad but true. Us guys can be our own worst enemies when it comes to facing the fact that the main reason we go to such immense lengths to be a girls "friend" and have all those feelings for them (feelings we don't have for less attractive women) is because she is hot.

Until a guy faces this fact about himself and is really honest with himself about what's really motivating him, he is just asking to end up believing the crap he let's himself believe in a SC.

My advice nightwalk... you learned something about yourself from this event. Time to make a clean break from that, and I'd suggest spend some time away from the SC. In a few weeks or less your head will clear, and you'll see this all in a new light. Take what you've learned and grow from it.

p.s. Forget about Destiny (or whatever her name is). Your job is to get your head on right. Whatever happens to her, whatever she chooses to do with her life, not your problem. It's not important whether she "lied" or not. What's important is what you learned from this experience.

Bob_Loblaw
02-25-2007, 10:57 AM
She lied to you as soon as she told you her name was "Destiny." You were naive and let her take advantage of that. Now that you know better, just accept the strip club experience for what it is and enjoy the ride.

FBR
02-25-2007, 10:59 AM
That is of course rather painful for those involved. One should not as a rule reveal one's secrets, since one does not know if and when one may need them again. The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous. - Joseph Goebbels, 12 January 1941, Die Zeit ohne Beispiel

BrunetteGoddess
02-25-2007, 12:00 PM
Wow, hun. I had a feeling when we chatted on IM about this that it would turn out to be a bust:-\ Hopefully you learned something from this and will learn to go to the club, enjoy the fantasy, and then walk out and forget it all. Leave it in the club, just like dancers are told to do.

I'm always here if you want to chat again.

And B, I'm pretty skeptical like all dancers are about "Oh he just wanted to fuck her, etc.". However I've talked to this guy a couple times in depth, and I can pretty much assure you this is NOT the case. Just a nice guy that got caught up in more SS.

Casual Observer
02-25-2007, 03:06 PM
One hand I see why she lied, on the other hand thats really lame to do to a "friend" its called Trust

First, men cannot be friends with women in whom they have a strong sexual interest, unless they have previously experienced them sexually.

Second and more importantly, you're lying to us, but worse than that, you're lying to yourself. You wanted sex from her. That's fine. We've all been there--some of us are there pretty regularly. The difference between a seasoned SCJ and someone like yourself is that you had unrealistic expectations going into your SCing experience and when it turned out other than you had planned, you blamed the stripper instead of looking in the mirror and seeing whose fault it actually is.

Learn from this.

evan_essence
02-26-2007, 09:18 PM
Okay, look. Strippers are not your friends. Period. Ever. Forggedaboutit. If you think she might be, just assume she is not and that it's a really wonderful illusion. You're not the friend of anyone who takes your money for being around you. You're a customer. She is paid to spin a lie for your viewing pleasure. You just got an extremely good discount considering how little you paid and how much you received. I don't understand why anyone wants to spoil that by thinking it's more than the business relationship it is designed to be. Admit to yourself that you created unrealistic expectations and adjust to reality.

-Ev

CalifSCVisitor65
02-26-2007, 10:04 PM
Okay, look. Strippers are not your friends. Period. Ever. Forggedaboutit. You're not the friend of anyone who takes your money for being around you. You're a customer.

LOL as my ATF calls me a "not a Reg, but a friend who happens to get dances."....LOL ::)

GenWar
02-27-2007, 06:57 AM
Okay, look. Strippers are not your friends. Period. Ever. Forggedaboutit.

-Ev

I don't know Ev...I think they can be at times. But, not when business is on. I would say it is analogous to boxers. They can be the best of buds until it is time to get in the ring and then they are beating each other's heads in.

Actually, that's not a bad analogy in a lot of ways. :-\

-gen

UtahMike
02-27-2007, 06:59 PM
IMHO, no stripper should ever tell anyone her real name, phone number, email, address. Not a customer, not a bouncer or another dancer (who could be bribed, er tipped, for the information), nobody. And if any stripper ever tells me stuff like that, I just figure it is part of the performance, not a lie.

pinupgurl2k6
02-27-2007, 07:07 PM
First, men cannot be friends with women in whom they have a strong sexual interest, unless they have previously experienced them sexually.

That's not true, men can be friends with Women they have a strong sexual
interest with until they get married :P I lost my best friend to marriage,
and I was the one who helped him get her in the first place (lmfao)

mr_punk
02-27-2007, 10:24 PM
That's not true, men can be friends with Women they have a strong sexual interest with until they get married I lost my best friend to marriage, and I was the one who helped him get her in the first place (lmfao)that sounds like a like a guy tired of waiting for his ship to sail into port and he catches ride on another ship.

pinupgurl2k6
02-27-2007, 10:59 PM
that sounds like a like a guy tired of waiting for his ship to sail into port and he catches ride on another ship.

Even if that was the fact, we were also co-workers for a large tech company.

AndyI
02-28-2007, 01:58 AM
Wow. That bitch was a total scumbag. And strippers here are condoning her actions. Makes no sense either ethically (in the sense that normal people have ethics) or even ethically if your ethics exclude honesty (as apparently they do for strippers). And then strippers wonder why society holds them in such low esteem... Gee... um... I wonder why that could be.

pinupgurl2k6
02-28-2007, 02:00 AM
Wow. That bitch was a total scumbag. And strippers here are condoning her actions. Makes no sense either ethically (in the sense that normal people have ethics) or even ethically if your ethics exclude honesty (as apparently they do for strippers). And then strippers wonder why society holds them in such low esteem... Gee... um... I wonder why that could be.

It's not reality in a SC, it's fantasy. It's a lie to start with including the dancers
name.

Bridgette
02-28-2007, 05:09 AM
Dood. If yall don't believe he wanted to fuck this girl, you're nuts. He may not have "tried" in the traditional sense, but guys don't go out of their way (as OP did) to befriend hot chics just for "friendship". Sorry, but they just want to fuck. It can be disguised as many things and he can deny it til the cows come home, but deep down where it really counts, a desire to fuck is what's driving him. I realize many of you dislike this statement and don't want to believe it, but that doesn't make it less valid :P

Sandy - guys who are pussies don't want to fuck??? Where do you get that logic? Of course they want to fuck - they are just that much worse at getting it ;D

xdamage
02-28-2007, 07:41 AM
Dood. If yall don't believe he wanted to fuck this girl, you're nuts. He may not have "tried" in the traditional sense, but guys don't go out of their way (as OP did) to befriend hot chics just for "friendship". Sorry, but they just want to fuck. It can be disguised as many things and he can deny it til the cows come home, but deep down where it really counts, a desire to fuck is what's driving him. I realize many of you dislike this statement and don't want to believe it, but that doesn't make it less valid :P
;D

LOL. I agree, which I suppose makes me a cynic of sorts, but hey, I'll leave open the possibility that it can happen there are exceptions. Problem is it's common for guys to convince themselves they are the exceptions, usually "nice guys" convince themselves that the reason they feel such special interest in a hot girl is just because he wants to be her friend. All of which would be cool if he had the same feelings for a not-hot girl, except being the skeptic, I'm guessing that rarely is the truth.

I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing. Why feel guilty because you are sexually attracted to someone, and that sexual attraction is the motivator for being ?nice? I meet many new people each day, but I don't think of them as friends. For the most part I feel neutral towards them. The few people with which I'm really friends I've known for a long time, and it took a long time for the friendship to grow. I certainly don't feel that way about people I've just met.

OTOH when it comes to guys be-friending a hot or very sexual dancer they are paying in a stripclub, I'm completely skeptical that sex isn't what's motivating them. I sure don't pay any of my friends to talk with me, or touch me.

Jenny
02-28-2007, 07:56 AM

Sandy - guys who are pussies don't want to fuck??? Where do you get that logic? Of course they want to fuck - they are just that much worse at getting it ;D
I think it makes a bit more sense in strip clubs, but generally in life - you think the only reasons guys ever want to be friends with you is to fuck you? I mean, they might think you're really pretty, and if the stars aligned and they were single and you were single, blah, blah, blah - but surely there has been one or two guys who thought you were cool for some reason other the potential to pry your legs open...

I mean, I agree in THIS case - because really, meeting someone when they are naked and being paid to sexually stimulate you is not conducive to platonic friendship, but... generally - I think the cynicism might be excessive.

xdamage
02-28-2007, 09:33 AM
... mean, they might think you're really pretty, and if the stars aligned and they were single and you were single, blah, blah, blah - but surely there has been one or two guys who thought you were cool for some reason other the potential to pry your legs open...

Thinking of her as cool and hot aren't mutually exclusive, but the best thing to do is ask the guys to honestly answer the question, how many non-attractive girls they are pursuing friendship with because they think they are cool, and can't get enough of their coolness? Ask them to be honest, do they treat those girls the same way or do they find it easier and downright enjoyable to do more and try harder around the hot girl?

The stars don't need to align for a guy to be thinking about her as a potential sex partner. His extra effort now is basically playing the odds. An investment for a possible future sexual encounter. Ask him to be honest, does he bank the the same way around women he finds to be physically repulsive? Or does he find it easier, even enjoyable to make extra efforts to be nice, helpful, understanding, etc., around women that he perceives as a potential fuck buddy (note I didn't say relationship, guys will make the effort even it's just to get laid or have some form of sexual encounter once).

xdamage
02-28-2007, 09:59 AM

I don't know if the typical standard of ethics can be applied since many guys come in to the club effectively wanting to hear that the strippers actually like them and want them.

Smokeless
03-01-2007, 12:24 AM
It is possible to have a friendship with a stripper, just like it's possible to have a friendship with any person with whom you do business. Just remember that the friendship is typically secondary to the business relationship.

Everything that goes on in a club is a partial lie. Dancers rarely use their own names, rather some pseudonym. They are terrific actresses, all aimed at manipulating the money out of your wallet and into their purses. Customers sometimes don't even use their own names. They walk through the door with any number of unfulfillable fantasies. And, as folks here will remind us any number of times, the stripclub experience is, indeed, a "fantasy." That's just a fancy word for a "lie" -- dressed up to sell.

There's nothing wrong with all that, as long as one keeps it in perspective. Except sometimes, as apparently in this case, the lies get stretched out of proportion.

Finally, if you've been reading this site regularly, why oh why did you ever expect anything less or more than you got? Did you need to see it through to fruition, just to prove Mr. Punk right?

So, chalk it up to experience, but don't write us again saying "you told me so, but I needed to experience it myself."

Casual Observer
03-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Sorry, but they just want to fuck. It can be disguised as many things and he can deny it til the cows come home, but deep down where it really counts, a desire to fuck is what's driving him. I realize many of you dislike this statement and don't want to believe it, but that doesn't make it less valid

Who here would disagree with that? Furthermore, do any of us have a problem with that motivation?

I mean, I agree in THIS case - because really, meeting someone when they are naked and being paid to sexually stimulate you is not conducive to platonic friendship, but... generally - I think the cynicism might be excessive.

B isn't being cynical--just observant. Guys with weaker social skills and/or lacking physical comeliness seem to exhibit just the behavior to which B refers--going the LJBF route instead of taking a more aggressive (and admittedly risky/rejection prone) approach. She's right.

evan_essence
03-02-2007, 12:06 AM
I don't know Ev...I think they can be at times. But, not when business is on.Sometimes I worry about you, sweetie. Unless you're getting laid without paying, assume that business is always on.

And then strippers wonder why society holds them in such low esteem... Gee... um... I wonder why that could be.Because it's a sport to want to make strippers into something they're not and then find fault with the strippers when it doesn't happen. Apparently some guys don't understand what strippers are. Strippers offer sexual titillation for money and without further obligation. If you expect that, and that ONLY, it's all good. If you expect something else or more, then that's your decision but don't expect sympathy when it falls far short of your expectations.

-Ev

xdamage
03-02-2007, 08:23 AM
Sometimes I worry about you, sweetie. Unless you're getting laid without paying, assume that business is always on.

I agree, although I think Gen has mentioned the hang-out experience (for lack of a better term). Like him I've had nights where the dancer just hangs out for the night, and free dances for the cost of drinks for two. Lots of good SS like 'I don't feel like working tonight'. But I assume it's just a ploy to add another return customer to her list, or maybe she works OTC since the night invariably ends with asking for my cell phone # (which I absolutely won't give out - the last thing I need is sales people calling me on my cell phone).

Bridgette
03-02-2007, 05:54 PM
the night invariably ends with asking for my cell phone # (which I absolutely won't give out - the last thing I need is sales people calling me on my cell phone).
Bahahaha!! ;D

evan_essence
03-02-2007, 07:25 PM
(X's cell phone rings)
X: Hello?
Me: Hi, whatcha doin'?
X: Uh, not much. Who is this?
Me: It's Evan, you know, from the club. I thought maybe you'd want to drop by and hang out.
X: Okay, the law requires sales people to maintain a 'do not call' list. Please put me on it.
Me: (pout)

-Ev

xdamage
03-02-2007, 08:16 PM
^^^

I'll make an exception for you EE. ;)

UtahMike
03-03-2007, 11:08 PM
Y'know, one the biggest obstacles to a guy and a girl being friends is the idea that the only reason they would want to be together is to have sex. Even if they don't want to do that, they don't want to give anyone a reason to "talk about them."

Bridgette
03-05-2007, 02:33 PM
^^No, the biggest obstacle to a guy and girl being friends is the guy's penis!
;D

xdamage
03-05-2007, 03:47 PM
^^No, the biggest obstacle to a guy and girl being friends is the guy's penis!
;D

True. Like I'd like to be friends with Bridgette, but I don't know if it's possible. I worry that my penis would get between us ;)