PDA

View Full Version : Pay Per View Wants You!

jsproducer6
02-27-2007, 11:05 AM
Hi, My name is Emily, I am an Associate Producer at The Jerry Springer Show in Chicago. Despite some of the negative feedback, I was hoping that some girls would still be interested in being on our Pay Per View show. This is not a scam or something shady, the show has been on the air for 16 years and airs in approx. 50 countries world wide. The pay-per-view shows are NOT like regular Springer shows, they are filled with hot and sexy girls and everyone has a great time.
I am looking for girls to be "eye candy", pole girls, and just be hot and sexy on our stage. The show is from March 5th through early on the 7th. It includes an ALL expenses paid trip, make-over, wardrobe, hotel, food, entertainment, and a lot more. If you are interested, or know anyone who may be interested, please call me ASAP @ toll free 888 321 5387
Thanks!
Emily

Lola Rose
02-28-2007, 11:33 PM
Ummm. if you already got negative feeback, why keep trying... ::)

"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results..."

cameronfl
03-01-2007, 05:34 PM
Since you got neg. responses before mostly because you were asking strippers to do something for free...hmm...maybe...PAY THEM?

just a thought....

shasta
03-01-2007, 06:08 PM
The eye candy you are mentioning could stay home and make 1000-2000 dollars in those 2-3 days. Strippers don't work for free. We are not normal girls/housewives that think getting makeovers is fun.

Laylas
03-01-2007, 06:33 PM
God, can you imagine the "makeover" they would give you?

"Let's see how much we can make her look like our idea of a cracked out, drug addled stripper!"

AkashaM
03-04-2007, 10:03 PM
I would say the general consensus here is, "thanks but no thanks," Emily.

krchab99
03-14-2007, 08:58 AM
I would never be the dumb girl that goes on that show even if you payed me i saw one of there specials and the girls kept doing the same trick over and over and looked out of place. Jerry's pay per view speicals suck. sorry.

redhothoney
03-23-2007, 01:11 AM
some girls just want to be on tv, maybe try a website for reality show tv fans.

yogibear179
04-20-2007, 08:22 PM
God, can you imagine the "makeover" they would give you?

"Let's see how much we can make her look like our idea of a cracked out, drug addled stripper!"

:D lmao! hehe

PrettyCurlieQ
04-20-2007, 08:23 PM
Since you got neg. responses before mostly because you were asking strippers to do something for free...hmm...maybe...PAY THEM?...
WORD :yes: