PDA

View Full Version : 25% OFF at The Red Door / $100 GC Contest

Pages : [1] 2

The Red Door
03-10-2007, 05:24 PM
Hello Everyone

Some of you may be familiar with us, and we appreciate the kind comments you have posted.

We try really hard to offer the best prices without sacrificing customer service.

I'd like to offer all members 25% OFF anything in our store. Just use the code STRIPPERWEB at checkout.

We are authorized dealers for Hot Sauce, Leg Avenue, Hustler Lingerie, Pleaser, Dreamgirl, J.Valentine, eSpiral, Forplay, and BodyZone.

I believe you'll find our regular prices quite competitive, and you'll be able to take 25% off!

We are also having a $100 Gift Certificate contest. Right now, somewhere in our shoes section, there is a specific shoe that has a picture of a "Golden Slipper" on it's product page.

The first person to PM the link or name of the shoe will win a $100 Gift Certificate to use.

To ensure that only a StripperWeb community member wins this prize, you must have signed up as a member before this message was posted.

So please visit and start looking for the Golden Slipper, and take 25% off anything you purchase!

The Red Door

TigersMilk
03-10-2007, 06:23 PM
EEEEeee! J. Valentine! OMG now Im for sure going to have to order something from you guys.

PrettyCurlieQ
03-10-2007, 07:07 PM
did someone find it? i went to look for the golden slipper and got distracted by some very sexy shoes (but not a gold one!)

pinkpvc
03-11-2007, 12:10 PM
do you ship to the uk?

The Red Door
03-12-2007, 11:51 AM
As it stands now, we do not. We tried in the past, but the amount of fraud was insane!

Obviously we would ship to you if you are the contest winner. ;)

We are currently shopping a solution that will permit us to once again, and protect us from fraud at the same time.

No one has found it yet, so i guess a hint would be in order. :)

It's a Sandal.

Lola Rose
03-13-2007, 01:09 AM
AWesome! I'm excited about the discount. you have almost all the stuff from flirt I want, and with better shipping policies and 25% off! I :heartbeat you!!!

how long is the discount good for?

Darcy Foxx
03-13-2007, 07:10 AM
Do you ship to Australia?

Susan Wayward
03-13-2007, 10:07 AM
Well, I have looked at every single boot, pump, platform, and sandal on that site for the past several days and nothing. So hats off to whoever finds it.

The Red Door
03-13-2007, 01:46 PM
AWesome! I'm excited about the discount. you have almost all the stuff from flirt I want, and with better shipping policies and 25% off! I :heartbeat you!!!

how long is the discount good for?

It'll be good until like we feel it's being abused, and then we'll just change the code and post it here. ;)

Do you ship to Australia?

Same deal with the UK question. We will if you win the prize, but it will probably be another month before we have our International delivery system setup.

Well, I have looked at every single boot, pump, platform, and sandal on that site for the past several days and nothing. So hats off to whoever finds it.

It's there, I just checked ;) The first hint was: It's A Sandal

No one has yet to PM me. If no one has found it by tomorrow, I will drop another hint.

Darcy Foxx
03-13-2007, 08:23 PM
lol I searched "sandal" on the site, and got like 500 results... I gave up after page 2.

Keep us updated on when you deliver internationally.... I need some new shoes, and spent hours trawling thru snaz75 only to find they only ship to US & Canda :(

Lola Rose
03-13-2007, 08:54 PM
I can't find it!!!

with all the time I've wasted looking, I might as well just go to work, I'd make way more then 100$ in all that time ::) lol

The Red Door
03-14-2007, 02:39 PM
Okay, no one has yet find it. So here is the 2nd Hint:

It's made of BLACK, STRETCH PATENT LEATHER.

I have some news about International Shipping:

The owner is willing to accept orders from StripperWeb members that have an established reputation.

You will have to place your order here via PM. You won't be able to check out on the site.

We have a paypal account, which I think would be the easiest way. If you need to use credit card, we would have to enter that manually. This would require giving it to us over the phone, or splitting it up a email or IM.

If you want to order, PM me the links to the product pages, or their SKU/Product ID. Also include your address. I'm pretty sure we will only be able to ship to a verified billing address. We will respond back with the rate for FedEx shipping. You can then decide whether or not you would like to purchase.

This probably isn't the best method if you are looking to get something in a hurry. :) It is the best we can do now, and very soon we'll have everything streamlined.

PrettyCurlieQ
03-14-2007, 06:41 PM
wow, i searched sandal, and clicked on every black one ... nothing. although i saw a few empty spots that said 'no picture available' and one certain sandal that when i clicked on it, it said 'page not available', so maybe i'm just not able to view this golden slipper! lol, i gotta get off the computer, this search killed me.

and i thought finding the bunny on the cover of Playboy was hard .. geez

The Red Door
03-14-2007, 10:23 PM
wow, i searched sandal, and clicked on every black one ... nothing. although i saw a few empty spots that said 'no picture available' and one certain sandal that when i clicked on it, it said 'page not available', so maybe i'm just not able to view this golden slipper! lol, i gotta get off the computer, this search killed me.

and i thought finding the bunny on the cover of Playboy was hard .. geez

I did that search, and I was able to find it. Did you go past page 10? It's hard to notice that arrow... that's going to be fixed. The "no picture available" is a glitch, there shouldn't be anything there at all. It's a default thing with the shopping cart software. We are working on that as well.

I promise you it has been there because...

WE HAVE A WINNER!!! ;D

Susan Wayward is the winner!!!!

PrettyCurlieQ
03-15-2007, 12:43 AM
well congrats susan! i totally did click on that, i just was rushing cuz i was lazy and missed the little picture on the side! lol

Lola Rose
03-16-2007, 01:14 AM
AWWW. Yay susan!

Well, I'm glad someone I luv won ;D

LilyLove
03-17-2007, 12:31 PM
I just ordered some outfits from you guys, and I have to say, I'm very impressed. I got them so fast, and I really like them. Thanks!

One suggestion I have though is that the website would be better if you described the outfit better. Like, give us more technical descriptions of them, include sheerness, material, etc. One of the outfits I bought was wayyyy sheerer than it looked in the picture. I like it anyway though!

The Red Door
03-17-2007, 03:38 PM
Hi LilyLove

Thank you for the feedback. You are absolutely right! I am happy to tell you that we will be launching a new version of the site very soon. Improving product descriptions is on the "to do" list, but right now getting it to work properly is priority #1 :)

If anyone wants to check out the progress, the test site is

PrettyCurlieQ
03-26-2007, 11:13 PM
well i went to the test site, i think it looks great! it seems easier to navigate :)
p.s. thanks for the awesome discount! ;)

The Red Door
03-27-2007, 09:39 PM
Thanks for the feedback!

For the rest of the month you and everyone else can take 40% off all Shoes, Heels, and Boots.

Use STRIPPERWEB40

Deni
03-27-2007, 09:41 PM
Thanks for the feedback!

For the rest of the month you and everyone else can take 40% off all Shoes, Heels, and Boots.

Use STRIPPERWEB40

Holy crap! 40%?!?!

You'll hear from me this weekend (after I get paid)! :D

PrettyCurlieQ
03-27-2007, 10:00 PM
omg thank you!! :) YAY, I'm headed there right now!

PrettyCurlieQ
03-30-2007, 08:11 PM
I just ordered some outfits from you guys, and I have to say, I'm very impressed. I got them so fast, and I really like them...

I also purchased from your site and I was surprised how quickly I recieved my order! I did the standard ground delivery, but was impressed at the time it to to get it! Thanks!!

Hot2Trot
04-02-2007, 02:02 PM
40% off !?!?

Awww, darn >:( !

Why have I been missing out on the promotions lately :-[ ?

:flirt: .

Deni
04-02-2007, 04:23 PM
I ordered on Saturday night, and I'm...like...totally excited about getting my stuff!

Wheeeeeeeeeee! ;D

-Stacia-
04-02-2007, 07:45 PM
Awwww, crap. Two days too late for the 40% thing. Story of my life :D

The Red Door
04-03-2007, 08:20 AM
We appreciate all the kind comments, ladies.

Sorry for those of you that missed 40%. I've been meaning to get with Pryce about a proper sponsorship deal where we can put the promos in a banner, therefore making it more visible to everyone.

Please don't expect 40% off too frequently though :D

Keep the feedback and suggestions coming!

lovely1021
04-12-2007, 05:52 PM
I'm trying to order some shoes & the stripperweb coupon isn't working:'( is it expired or has the coupon code changed?

The Red Door
04-12-2007, 10:27 PM
I'm trying to order some shoes & the stripperweb coupon isn't working:'( is it expired or has the coupon code changed?

No ma'am! You have caught us in the middle of launching the new version of the site! Prettier, faster, and... umm.. faster! ;D

Everything should be working proper tomorrow. I'll send you a pm to confirm.

lovely1021
04-13-2007, 08:14 AM
Thanks for the Quick response!!

beautifulxxdisaster
08-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Well they don't have this deal going on ne more!! I'm trying to order shoes right now and the code won't work =0(

Mily
08-09-2007, 09:20 PM
Hello??? Any new discount specials going on??? ;D

The Red Door
08-10-2007, 09:02 AM
Well they don't have this deal going on ne more!! I'm trying to order shoes right now and the code won't work =0(

Hello??? Any new discount specials going on??? ;D

Hi Ladies

I apologize for this, and it is my fault. I had been meaning to post this earlier, but have been crazy busy getting our new designer high heels site ready for launch. It's Heels.com and we are pretty excited about it.

We are more than happy to give 25% off to the community here. Up until now we have only been able to service USA customers. We can now ship worldwide.

The problem is the arrangement we have for international shipping. We have a deal with InternationalCheckout.com. All orders outside the USA checkout with them, and they process the credit card. IC then orders directly from us, with a 15% discount to them as their fee. We ship the order to IC, and they handle everything from that point. They are a big company and quite reliable, which is why we chose them.

If we gave 25% off on these orders, it would end up actualy being 40% off. Our margins are not that high for some products. We also have Pleaser ship everything direct from their warehouse. So if you order shoes and clubwear, lingerie, or something else... we actually have to pay double the shipping we charge.

We want to give a discount, but want to be fair to everyone. 15% is the best we can do on international orders, but obviously can do better on ones in the USA.

This is why I would like input from the community. USA ladies, would it upset you to only get 15% now? International ladies, would it bother you if your USA colleagues got a better discount?

Thanks

David

StrawberrySwitchblade
08-20-2007, 07:23 AM
I personally like a 25% discount. I would definitely buy clothing and shoes with that type of discount. But if it were any lower than 20%, I would go elsewhere for shoes.

innocnece
08-21-2007, 09:25 AM
25 and 40 percent off does that go for new customers as well because Im really getting tired of the same old stuff these costume people have in NM How long do the shipments take?

PleasureVictim
08-24-2007, 06:06 PM
Has the 25% coupon code expired? Or has the code changed?

Lysondra
08-24-2007, 06:12 PM
You ship to Australia yet?

Brendita
08-28-2007, 10:37 PM
Oh man are you kidding me? I just made an order right before I found this forum!
:( Oh well maybe next time.

Mily
09-01-2007, 05:45 AM
Has the 25% coupon code expired? Or has the code changed?

Yes! Please! Update! ;D

JustJayda
09-02-2007, 09:49 AM
Dunno if anyone else has, but I pm'd them, hopefully it'll get us the new discount code!

StrawberrySwitchblade
09-04-2007, 04:39 PM
Dunno if anyone else has, but I pm'd them, hopefully it'll get us the new discount code!

I sent them an e-mail and never got anything back.

bellasera
09-07-2007, 09:54 AM
^^ Me too! Snaz75 pissed me off so it will be nice to have another store to shop from that still has a discount.

JustJayda
09-07-2007, 06:31 PM
Dear ladies,

I don't know if the same person that handles their Myspace page, is the person handling their membership here, but they have been myspaced/sent a message regarding this, as of today.

They have logged into their myspace account everyday for the last week (I've been checking), so if we don't hear something soon, I guess we're not considered important!>:(

Love, Your not-so-friendly SW Union rep, JJ

StrawberrySwitchblade
09-10-2007, 11:59 AM
I was hoping to have a store to purchase nice outfits from since I only use Snaz for thongs and shoes; however, I highly dislike being ignored.

Mily
09-10-2007, 12:02 PM
^Just go to their website and call their customer service number if you really want to order something ASAP. I'm sure there's a 1-800 number. Tell them you're a SW'er, and ask for the discount.

bellasera
09-10-2007, 09:33 PM
^^And then post it here:P

The Red Door
09-11-2007, 02:37 PM
Hi everyone! I’m sure you’ve been waiting for this reply... Let me start with an apology--There have been a lot of major changes at The Red Door, and we lost access to an email addy where many important messages were building up. In short, I was horrified to discover all the replies and PMs.... we're so sorry, everyone. :-[

So, of course, we have for you a coupon: STRIPPERWEBVIP coupon, good for 25% off on all domestic orders! :D Screw all that stuff about cutting it down. You deserve something nice-- the full discount we offered back in April. This is the largest discount code we are currently offering on the site, and the only 25% off code, so that VIP in the coupon's name isn't just for show!

As a side note, STRIPPERWEBVIP is only good on domestic orders... I really wish I could offer a discount for international orders too, but we just recently started shipping outside the US at all and we're still working out a bunch of kinks. We can't do international coupons .... yet. The future is a whole 'nother story, and we hope to offer some international discounts soon.

Finally, a hint of some major changes coming to The Red Door: free overnight shipping on all domestic orders! :O So, let me recommend that you consider using the STRIPPERWEBVIP coupon … soon. You can use it as many times as you want, but it won't be around forever. We have lots more fun stuff in store for the forum, like more short-term discount extravaganzas, and a possible Halloween-themed contest in October. Suggestions always welcome!

I hope this response has brightened some days—or spiced up some nights. 8) You are a great group of customers, and we really value your business, patience, and determination. Please forgive us our absence. I hope you enjoy the coupon!

Love,
The Red Door

bellasera
09-11-2007, 08:32 PM
^^ OMG thats awesome! Free overnight shipping :) Thanks

Mily
09-12-2007, 03:40 AM
That is a really good offer! Thanks! ;D

TigersMilk
09-12-2007, 09:45 AM
Are you fixing the site because I can't see the photos?