PDA

View Full Version : HotEnough.org

Richard_Head
03-23-2007, 08:30 PM
Finally, really hot people have a dating website that they can go to and not be bothered by all the mediocre looking people. Thank god.

http://www.hotenough.org/

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2007/mar/22/are_you_hot_enough_dating_site/?arts

It's a dating site for hot people. You have to submit a photo, the members then rate you on a 1-10 scale and if you're not at least an 8 you won't be added to the site. I can't tell you how many sleepless nights I've had worrying about about all the lonely hot people out there, I mean how are they suppose to meet people, they need love too.

Sandy this has your name all over it.

Katrine
03-25-2007, 01:59 PM
Awesome! I'm signing up!

Richard_Head
04-02-2007, 10:05 PM
Awesome! I'm signing up!So did they score you at least an 8?

Katrine
04-02-2007, 10:15 PM
Actually, they never even signed me up and my username/password never logged me in. Its shows an error every time, and when I try to retrieve it, gives me another error. Fuckers just took my pics and never responded! It happened to some of the other girls on the pink side. I'm assuming it was a technical glitch. I know I couldn't be such a troll to not even merit a RESPONSE!

Richard_Head
04-02-2007, 11:54 PM
I know I couldn't be such a troll to not even merit a RESPONSE!Highly doubtful.

Katrine
04-03-2007, 08:08 PM
I emailed the admin and got no response. That site must be run by retards. What a waste...some college kid is jerking off to my photos!

Casual Observer
04-04-2007, 04:52 AM
^ At least he's using good batch-cranking material. ;)

<S> Kat

Moneywise
04-06-2007, 05:33 PM
I emailed the admin and got no response. That site must be run by retards. What a waste...some college kid is jerking off to my photos!

hahaha! Kat... That's actually a pretty good (college) idea. Sounds like we have the next Bill Gates on our hands. ;) (or the next Larry Flynt)

Katrine
04-07-2007, 05:19 PM
I didn't send in anything sexy or adult oriented though. Just some of the photos that anyone who knows my MySpace can see. And if you don't know what it is, don't ask.