PDA

View Full Version : So, What makes sex great for guys.

Lola Rose
03-26-2007, 11:25 AM
I was just wondering, what is it that makes sex great for a man? I know from a womans perspective, but I'm curious about the other side. *blush*

BTW- the blue side is fascinating.... like a whole nother planet!

xdamage
03-27-2007, 03:30 PM
Sweat

8TJ
03-27-2007, 03:38 PM
For me- A partner who seems genuinely into what she is doing.

Someone who is trying something different. Surprising me.

Or were you looking for more mechanical details:advices:

I_luv_dancers!
03-27-2007, 07:44 PM
The physicality, carnality, intimacy, sensations, smells, sounds, the thrill of making the connection, the physical release, the sights, the afterglow, nudity, skin........

Katrine
03-27-2007, 08:17 PM
I was just wondering, what is it that makes sex great for a man?

Getting it for under $400?

FBR
03-27-2007, 08:22 PM

Kat Im so all over that. Please talk to Miss D for me. She insists on 5.

FBR

Katrine
03-27-2007, 09:07 PM

FBR

You're having sex with her now? Whoa, did I miss the memo?

Taco Goblin
03-28-2007, 06:03 PM
A partner.

mr_punk
03-29-2007, 05:43 AM
I was just wondering, what is it that makes sex great for a man?it better be after 11 AM. anything earlier is uncivilized.

Chicagoeditor
03-29-2007, 07:06 AM
The physicality, carnality, intimacy, sensations, smells, sounds, the thrill of making the connection, the physical release, the sights, the afterglow, nudity, skin........

...remembering her name.

Qball1084
03-29-2007, 10:02 AM
I was just wondering, what is it that makes sex great for a man? I know from a womans perspective, but I'm curious about the other side. *blush*
now that i'm married, it is being able to satisfy her and the feeling of being one, even if it only lasts for 30 minutes.

when i was single it was pretty much being in the same room as a woman whose last name didn't end in .jpeg :D

lunchbox
03-29-2007, 12:53 PM
I would have to say that the best sex is just an expression of lust and involves a total disregard for your partner. This is best achieved at under $400 an hour, just like Kat said.

Roulette
03-29-2007, 12:54 PM
when i was single it was pretty much being in the same room as a woman whose last name didn't end in .jpeg :D

Oh man ^^^ was great. I'm in the school library (totally not doing my work) and I litereally laughed out loud. yay me! My bad.:cutie:

Moneywise
03-29-2007, 05:45 PM

BTW- the blue side is fascinating.... like a whole nother planet!

Deep anal with the rhythmic teabag of the accompanying kitty.

TroJaN SeTrA
03-29-2007, 07:18 PM
would it be strange to say for her to touch me in inapropriate ways?

or handcuffed and spanked till crying like a lil bitch to the point where I am her bitch?

threlayer
03-30-2007, 11:14 AM
Her moans and groans, her sweat, her erotic body, her facial expressions, her gratitude and her snuggling afterwards and desire to do it all over again. This is even fun for us after 2 hours of intensely eating her out. What I get out of it physically is a lot more intense than what I can do for myself. But the interaction is the thing, not just the release.

Mikecp421
03-30-2007, 11:39 AM
I like when its something different but very exciting and when she does her thing. Always liked a fine body to set me off. shaved clean and well maintained.

azcustomer
04-05-2007, 10:53 PM
Different things each time. But the best is when I come up behind her -- start to pull her pants down and she gets all nervous like she thinks she shouldn't but just bends over anyway.

Uncontrollable shaking.

Spinners are the best - throwing her up against the wall for a while then carrying her to the bed while maintaining the rhythm.

lunchbox
04-06-2007, 02:06 PM
Different things each time. But the best is when I come up behind her -- start to pull her pants down and she gets all nervous like she thinks she shouldn't but just bends over anyway.

Uncontrollable shaking.

Spinners are the best - throwing her up against the wall for a while then carrying her to the bed while maintaining the rhythm.

Welcome to 2007.

lestat1
04-10-2007, 07:51 PM
If she's hot (the level of attraction and the arousal it creates are damn near everything).

The longer it's been since my last orgasm, the better the next one will be (and the better everything leading up to it will be).

After that it's all gravy...
- highly-active participation on her part (moaning, ear-nibbling, all that good stuff)
- perfume; scent is a huge turn-on
- what she's wearing
- not being prudish, being confident and open-minded
- duration; backing down when close to lengthen the act makes it all worthwhile in the end

yoda57us
04-16-2007, 03:52 PM

Well, $500 for a no-rush multiple hour session ain't so bad....}:D

FBR

Somehow I can't picture you trying to talk her down...;D

You're having sex with her now? Whoa, did I miss the memo?

Only by accident....;)