PDA

View Full Version : do I say anything?

Fawn
03-27-2007, 11:11 PM
Last time I slept with my new guy, I thought my period was over. but after sex all night, and going home the next day, when I went potty, I had a little old blood. By old, I mean brown. I'm worried that went we, uh, cleaned up with a towel, some may have gotten on there, but the lights were very low, so i don't know.

I also had a problem quiefing a lot that night... he kept getting ito this weird position. Anyway, I'm worried he'll think I farted and it's shit or something. A friend told me that he's old enough and experienced enough to probably already realize what it is (he's 36). But I'm still embarrassed, and worried he'll think it's the otehr thing, because I had a very young and inexperienced boyfriend long ago think that that is what it was. Soooo.... Do I bring it up, or let it go?

Fawn
03-27-2007, 11:12 PM
Ps: I think I like this blue side very much.

I_luv_dancers!
03-27-2007, 11:25 PM
Last time I slept with my new guy, I thought my period was over. but after sex all night, and going home the next day, when I went potty, I had a little old blood. By old, I mean brown. I'm worried that went we, uh, cleaned up with a towel, some may have gotten on there, but the lights were very low, so i don't know.

I also had a problem quiefing a lot that night... he kept getting ito this weird position. Anyway, I'm worried he'll think I farted and it's shit or something. A friend told me that he's old enough and experienced enough to probably already realize what it is (he's 36). But I'm still embarrassed, and worried he'll think it's the otehr thing, because I had a very young and inexperienced boyfriend long ago think that that is what it was. Soooo.... Do I bring it up, or let it go?

You're worrying too much. Let it go, or just talk about it like you're doing here. Fact is your guy was getting the pussy - the little perceived embarrassments don't mean shit to him.

I think it's cute when girls fart - or queef. :tophat:

lunchbox
03-28-2007, 07:27 AM
If you don't mess up the carpet or the sheets, guys are not likely to care.

SportsWriter2
03-28-2007, 02:47 PM
If you don't mess up the carpet or the sheets, guys are not likely to care.

Lunch, when did you start worrying about the sheets? Just fold up the bedspread and put it on the nearest chair.

Fawn, if he saw any blood, he figured it came from slamming you. Don't worry, he's happy. :D

mr_punk
03-29-2007, 05:51 AM
Soooo.... Do I bring it up, or let it go?only if he hands you a dry cleaning bill.

I also had a problem quiefing a lot that night... he kept getting ito this weird position. Anyway, I'm worried he'll think I farted and it's shit or something.LOL..it's amazing that in this age of feminist empowerment, Hiliary and "The Vagina Monologues". you broads still get embarrassed and self-conscious over a cunt grunt. but hey, i'll give you credit. it sounds like you didn't stop him, just as he is about to bust, to explain that you're not farting...sigh. anyway, lube can help cut down on the fish whispers.

Qball1084
03-29-2007, 09:56 AM
yeah i think you're safe Fawn, i'm sure he either didn't notice, didn't care, or thought it was him ... and since he's 36 he'll either figure it out or ignore it, if he does ask just explain it to him

xdamage
03-29-2007, 04:17 PM
The guys are right. He is happy you and he are having sex. He doesn't care about what you are worried about.

Casual Observer
03-29-2007, 04:34 PM
If the guy hasn't earned his red wings by age 36, you should find another guy. Seriously.

Moneywise
03-29-2007, 05:44 PM

If he's 36 he more than likely has been around the block and experienced a "few" weird things in his life. No worries. He probably smiled and thought to himself "I fucked the shit outta her". Just messing w/u. ;) It's probably the furthest thing from his mind. If he's like most guys he's thinking about the "next" time with each passing minute.

xdamage
03-30-2007, 07:42 PM
I never got why guys might act weird about it though, I mean, after all, they are the ones who are plunging air into us with their hard shafts, non?

Some things are just funny, beavers, pickles, farts, ... it's just funny. If he laughs or takes note, it means nothing more then that, it's just, well, funny. Now back to fucking...

Fawn
03-31-2007, 12:33 AM
You guys crack me up. I woke up my roomate by laughing so hard. I will not be saying anything after reading this.

I_luv_dancers!
03-31-2007, 08:17 AM
You guys crack me up. I woke up my roomate by laughing so hard. I will not be saying anything after reading this.

The important thing is that you won't be worrying about a little blood/queef/fart in the heat of the moment, right? Just go with it and have yourself a nice & nasty & wild fuck without pause or inhibition!! }:D

Katrine
03-31-2007, 12:39 PM
From my extensive experience being a ho, I've found that most guys don't care about much as long as they are getting laid. The recent booty call doesn't even want me to shower before he comes over because he says I take too long and he wants to get right to business. Gross.

mr_punk
04-01-2007, 06:18 AM
depends. it can be the good kind of nasty. for instance, if she is coming from the gym (assuming she showered pre-workout) and is still moist and salty. i think it's hot to nuzzle one's face in the slightly sweaty cleft of her asscheeks (hey, a man can get tired of a woman's pussy smelling like wildflowers and ocean mist). OTOH, if it's been 3 hours since she had a shower. well, that's not so hot.

Moneywise
04-01-2007, 07:16 AM
depends. it can be the good kind of nasty. for instance, if she is coming from the gym (assuming she showered pre-workout) and is still moist and salty. i think it's hot to nuzzle one's face in the slightly sweaty cleft of her asscheeks (hey, a man can get tired of a woman's pussy smelling like wildflowers and ocean mist). OTOH, if it's been 3 hours since she had a shower. well, that's not so hot.

I do too man. There's something about that slight musty emanation from the nether region after a good workout that really does it for me. If she takes good care of herself, just hasn't showered since the morning, and comes by after a good day of 9-5 work I find that just as enticing as exhibit A. We can both shower together afterwards. It's all good.

BrunetteGoddess
04-01-2007, 07:28 AM
You're thinking about it too much Fawn! Quit the thinking, back to the fucky fucky ;)

rlams2000
04-01-2007, 08:42 AM
[/QUOTE]LOL..it's amazing that in this age of feminist empowerment, Hiliary and "The Vagina Monologues". you broads still get embarrassed and self-conscious over a cunt grunt. but hey, i'll give you credit. it sounds like you didn't stop him, just as he is about to bust, to explain that you're not farting...sigh. anyway, lube can help cut down on the fish whispers.[/QUOTE]

"cunt grunt" and "fish whispers"? That's too funny!!:rotfl:

Hot2Trot
04-01-2007, 08:52 AM
You're thinking about it too much Fawn! Quit the thinking, back to the fucky fucky ;)

Ha ha :D ! Right on Corsica !

Listen to her Fawn :P ....

:flirt:

FBR
04-01-2007, 11:20 AM
Miss D is a clean freak. Hell, even her feet smell good. She's have heart attack if I even hinted that she had the odeur d'un poisson about her.

FBR

Jenny
04-01-2007, 11:35 AM
Sigh. I remember the first (and only, actually) time I accidentally bled all over a one night stand. Embarrassing? Yes, but a part of life, so there is no point in getting worked up about it.

Although all y'all seem kind of fastidious to me. I'm filthy by comparison. I will absolutely have sex with my partner even if he hasn't showered since the day before. I just don't demand showers at three hour intervals

Casual Observer
04-01-2007, 02:00 PM
I'm immediately suspect of a pussy that smells too clean...like something is being covered up.

mr_punk
04-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Although all y'all seem kind of fastidious to me. I'm filthy by comparison. I will absolutely have sex with my partner even if he hasn't showered since the day before.okay, but does that include tossing his salad?

Jenny
04-01-2007, 03:48 PM
okay, but does that include tossing his salad?Is this a metaphor, or are we talking about food?

mr_punk
04-01-2007, 04:17 PM
or both. well, that depends on whether or not you throw in the favorite jam, honey, jelly, syrup, etc of your choice.

Jenny
04-01-2007, 04:29 PM
or both. well, that depends on whether or not you throw in the favorite jam, honey, jelly, syrup, etc of your choice.
Okay, are you going to explain the metaphor, or do I have to google?

mr_punk
04-01-2007, 04:31 PM
LOL...are you serious? you have got to be pulling my chain.

Jenny
04-01-2007, 04:36 PM
Punk, I'm a feminist. We are a grim and humourless people. We don't make jokes.

mr_punk
04-01-2007, 04:45 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tossing+salad

any one definition will do but the first one (ie: it's use in a sentence) is funny.

Jenny
04-01-2007, 04:59 PM
Okay - I already said I was a feminist, and frankly, I would find... doing that to be degrading to me as a woman. I mean, for one thing - it puts me in a subordinate position that just reinforces the unequal, patriarchal relationship between men and women - and I'm not even getting into the symbolism. I try to arrange to have sex where both parties are standing up, to ensure equality during the coital act. Sometimes, if he is a great deal taller than me, this is a bit of a problem because I start to feel kind of oppressed; when that happens, I just try to find some phone books or something to stand on, or I put on my stripper shoes (they add a good 6 inches).

lunchbox
04-02-2007, 07:48 AM
Okay - I already said I was a feminist, and frankly, I would find... doing that to be degrading to me as a woman. I mean, for one thing - it puts me in a subordinate position that just reinforces the unequal, patriarchal relationship between men and women - and I'm not even getting into the symbolism. I try to arrange to have sex where both parties are standing up, to ensure equality during the coital act. Sometimes, if he is a great deal taller than me, this is a bit of a problem because I start to feel kind of oppressed; when that happens, I just try to find some phone books or something to stand on, or I put on my stripper shoes (they add a good 6 inches).
That's so sad it's not even funny. Compatibility via inseam? meh.

Jenny
04-02-2007, 08:50 AM
Dude, it saddens me a little that you are even more grim and humourless than feminists. You think about that.

lunchbox
04-02-2007, 10:53 AM
Dude, it saddens me a little that you are even more grim and humourless than feminists. You think about that.
Dudette, it's like I don't even know you.