PDA

View Full Version : When it comes to a great ass

Fawn
05-31-2007, 12:52 AM
Do men care if there is a pimple or two on it? I spent yesterday being Super lazy after my cardio, and spent the entire rest of the day laying around in my sweaty workout gear. I now have two pimples on my ass, and a date tomarrow night. Do guys care? Or are they used to seeing them? Any opinions?:-[

GenWar
05-31-2007, 05:53 AM
On a dancer? I might be overly critical...

On a date...you're fine. If it gets to the point where he gets to see them, they will not overcome his otherwise excitement.

-gen

Bob_Loblaw
05-31-2007, 07:39 AM
agreed, nothing to worry about

Katrine
05-31-2007, 10:17 AM
On a dancer? I might be overly critical...

Why? WTF? Dancers get butt pimples, even the most perfect ones. Its just a consequence of writing around on the dirty floors and in dirty laps. Perhaps the lighting has hidden them, but they are almost always there!

GenWar
05-31-2007, 01:12 PM
Why? WTF? Dancers get butt pimples, even the most perfect ones. Its just a consequence of writing around on the dirty floors and in dirty laps. Perhaps the lighting has hidden them, but they are almost always there!

Sure they do. No one is faulting them for it.

However, I am buying a fantasy. In a fantasy, there are no butt pimples. If she has visible butt pimples, then the fantasy is lessened and therefore, of less value.

Now, she would probably have to have a drawn a pretty thin fantasy already for it to actually affect my spending habits. But, it might, in that instance...

Just being honest...

-gen

Katrine
05-31-2007, 01:24 PM
Sure they do. No one is faulting them for it.

However, I am buying a fantasy. In a fantasy, there are no butt pimples. If she has visible butt pimples, then the fantasy is lessened and therefore, of less value.

Now, she would probably have to have a drawn a pretty thin fantasy already for it to actually affect my spending habits. But, it might, in that instance...

Just being honest...

-gen

Bah bah bullshit. If your physical ideal came up to you AND wanted to sit around for an hour or two listening to your incessant drivel, and THEN asked you first for the lapdance (as you wish) you would say no because perhaps you saw a pimple or two on her ass onstage when the bright lights went over it. I'm not talking about puss-filled cysts. Just a clogged follicle or two, nothing worse than a mild razorburn.

I'm not talking about your internet woman perfect fantasy, I am very well talking about the realistic fantasy you might find in the club. An assful of zits, I would agree, but one or two?

mr_punk
06-01-2007, 10:19 PM
Do men care if there is a pimple or two on it?nah, i just bite around it.

Moneywise
06-01-2007, 10:26 PM
nah, i just bite around it.

W3RD!

GenWar
06-01-2007, 11:08 PM
Bah bah bullshit. If your physical ideal came up to you AND wanted to sit around for an hour or two listening to your incessant drivel, and THEN asked you first for the lapdance (as you wish) you would say no because perhaps you saw a pimple or two on her ass onstage when the bright lights went over it. I'm not talking about puss-filled cysts. Just a clogged follicle or two, nothing worse than a mild razorburn.

I'm not talking about your internet woman perfect fantasy, I am very well talking about the realistic fantasy you might find in the club. An assful of zits, I would agree, but one or two?

Ma'am...

That is NOT what I said. I didn't classify it as a deal breaker. I simply said it is a real factor. And I think it is. For you, I guess, it would be a non-issue. I disagree...not an obstacle but certainly a consideration.

No, I do not think that, in your hypothetical, I would say no. For one, at that point, she has earned the dance. If I said no, I would be bound to tip her for her time. May as well get the dance, pimples at all. In any event, if she held up a conversation with me for an hour or more and she was ideal physically, I doubt very seriously I would even notice one or two pimples. My eyes would be big hearts (like in a cartoon) and they never see stuff like that when they are all red and pulsating like that :)

-gen