PDA

View Full Version : I'm the biggest junkie of all...

slims099
07-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Want to know why? I have NO JOB, yet I'm still going to my fav club tonight to possibly see my fav girl! I seriously thought about getting therapy but I just realize I'm a super-fucking hardcore junkie with a kick ass life! I will find work soon, I'm not worried.

Pay the pops $200 a mo. plus $100 for car insurance... take care of the house (sort of), wash the clothes, do the dishes, blah blah. I'm practicing to be a super great husband of a night stripper one day, HA HA HA... 8)

Oh well!!

Katrine
07-06-2007, 04:44 PM
You are unemployed? Borrow a guitar case from a buddy and bring it into the club. Now you have a running start above all the other PL's. Good luck, I think you're gonna score!

slims099
07-06-2007, 04:46 PM
You are unemployed? Borrow a guitar case from a buddy and bring it into the club. Now you have a running start above all the other PL's. Good luck, I think you're gonna score!

Haha, I don't consider myself a loser. Don't plan on impressing or scoring either, the point is to have fun. Right now, money isn't much of an issue, even though I'll be starting new work soon.

Katrine
07-06-2007, 05:07 PM
Oh well, I tried. ;)

slims099
07-06-2007, 05:11 PM
Oh well, I tried. ;)

Haha, yeah. If I was worrying like a little bitch, then I'd consider myself a PL, but not working for a month is awesome. I think I'm going to do it annually if I can! :)

Katrine
07-06-2007, 08:26 PM
And you live with you "pops"? Is that daddy? I love you, can I support you while you sell weed to your buddies and buy videogames with the profits?

sander8son
07-06-2007, 09:07 PM
not working for a month but going to strip clubs makes you the biggest junkie of all time? guess i wouldn't know anything about that.

slims099
07-07-2007, 04:58 AM
And you live with you "pops"? Is that daddy? I love you, can I support you while you sell weed to your buddies and buy videogames with the profits?

Brutal as hell aren't you? hahahaha. I'm working part time starting next week until I get a full time position. You're close though, not quite. I think if my dad gets paid, what does he care ya know?

Lapaholic
07-08-2007, 05:36 PM
Slims - lets us know when u r in your 40s and u still go to SCs a lot - then u may be a junkie.

Sounds like a new stand up routine - U know u r Strip Club Junkie when....

u go to work with glitter all over your crotch...

u postpone paying your electric bill so u can see your ATF this week ...

and so on ....

DB Cooper
07-09-2007, 05:46 AM
Haha, I don't consider myself a loser. Don't plan on impressing or scoring either, the point is to have fun. Right now, money isn't much of an issue, even though I'll be starting new work soon.

None are so blind as those that will not see. D00d she's trying to hook u up.

poohster
07-12-2007, 07:38 PM
I suspect the biggest junkie would have this on their desk

evan_essence
07-12-2007, 10:35 PM
Oh honey, if you were the biggest, you'd have TWO jobs, and be giving at least the full total of one of the paychecks to your ATFs. You're not even close to the devotion level I'd expect of the major leaguers.

-Ev

slims099
07-13-2007, 07:45 PM
Oh honey, if you were the biggest, you'd have TWO jobs, and be giving at least the full total of one of the paychecks to your ATFs. You're not even close to the devotion level I'd expect of the major leaguers.

-Ev

Haha, good point. I'd never need to work 2 jobs, unless something awful happened to my family or something (or unless you count poker income as a job).

My good friends tell me just about anything and are honest with me. While they do think I go to the clubs too much they don't think I'm a loser. We have a PL in our group of friends but he's maturing, it's pretty bad with him with another type of addiction. :blindfold