PDA

View Full Version : So...

Moneywise
07-11-2007, 08:41 PM
I'm hittin this 32 yr old MILF...

The physical connection has been happening for three months now. No. She doesn't strip but I would drop some dollars on her if she did. It's purely physical. Nothing more. So the story goes... We worked together a couple of years ago before I left and moved onto a new job. I keep it strictly professional at work so we never hooked up. It all began on myspace when I made a comment on how she looked in the shorts she had on in her main pic. That turned into a whirlwind of shit I knew woman were into but never experienced. (she's ultra submissive)

The following text msgs transacted today between 11:15am and 11:45am.

me: I had a dream my cock was tickling the back of your throat last night and I woke up before making a mess.

her: Wish I could muster up a dream like that... or the real thing.

her: you and your "absence makes the ass n cock grow fonder" philosophy...

her: absence is going to make me kill or seriously injury someone.

me: LOL

her: OK. You keep laughing. Maybe you don't realize how good that shit is.

me: I don't. :blush:

her: Absolutely... No lie... 150%... Without question... THE BEST dick I have ever had. EVERRRRRRRRRR.

her: <------------ :wide-eyed

her: & it's not like I have nothing to compare it to...

her: Why the hell u think I'm always after it so hard? Do you think I would be putting myself out there, chasing you like I do, if it was just so so? Puh-leeze.

I couldn't come up with a reply to that so the subject changed. Yes.. Yes.. My chest poked out a lil further all day long. }:D Frazier is alive & well. :umbrella: Now that I've shared I will fade back into relative obscurity.

lestat1
07-11-2007, 11:19 PM
Take me as your Padawan? :)