PDA

View Full Version : Gadget Organizer ?

Hot2Trot
07-31-2007, 02:32 PM
Hello males. I hope you are all feeling very well today :flirt:.

Some of you may know, I like electronic gadgets :glasses:. I have a Palm Pilot, 3 cell phone chargers, an iPod, a rechargeable battery station (etc.). I keep these together for easy access to recharging.

I have organized these in these random small plastic rectangular storage receptacles on my kitchen counter. As you might imagine, I have no kitchen counter because there is NO WAY I am getting that side wet (NO WAY).

I prefer my kitchen to be free-flowing, yet I'm currently SEVERELY lacking that quality.

In my recent realization of needing a home electronics make-over, I have been searching sites to no avail & then I remembered you guys ;) .

So, I am shimmying in here to find out: How do YOU manage and organize your multiple electronics on a single outlet?

I am looking for something like a "gadget holder" or "gadget bin" - Something that would hold an iPod, 3 cell phones, etc. and contain all of the wires. The wires drive me nuts - I can't really stand to see all these wires all over the place = fire hazard :-\ .

Thanks in advance you guys.

:flirt:.

lestat1
07-31-2007, 03:22 PM
I don't use anything as I have few portable gadgets that I regularly use, but I did notice a Charging Valet for Handheld Electronic Devices while shopping at a Brookstone one day. It's very nice, but it is $75.

http://www.brookstone.com/store/product.asp?product_code=543447&wid=11&cid=1103&sid=110304&search_type=subcategory&prodtemp=t2

GenWar
07-31-2007, 07:07 PM
I don't use anything as I have few portable gadgets that I regularly use, but I did notice a Charging Valet for Handheld Electronic Devices while shopping at a Brookstone one day. It's very nice, but it is $75.

http://www.brookstone.com/store/product.asp?product_code=543447&wid=11&cid=1103&sid=110304&search_type=subcategory&prodtemp=t2

I got this as an Xmas gift from my boss. I LOVE it. It is nice because all the cords are virtually invisible. I recommend it...though I had no idea it was SO much. :O

-gen

The_Oceans
08-14-2007, 06:41 AM
I just saw the exact thing at Brookstone yesterday while on my travels here in Cali...I'd need one suitable for UK electrical plugs though, and haven't seen it anywhere over there.

Hot2Trot
08-20-2007, 07:41 AM
:O My, my, my lestat1 - That charging valet is so effin sexy ...

Thank you sooo very much - this was close to EXACTLY what I was imagining...

Get out of my mind !!! On second thought, you might be able to help me find this dress that I only exists in my imagination :P ... LoL .

Thanks again.

:flirt: .

Hot2Trot
08-20-2007, 07:51 AM
Thanks for the recommendation GenWar ;) - IMHO, There's nothing better than "Word of Mouf" when it comes to products;

Especially products that are in the $50.00+ category.

Hot2Trot
08-20-2007, 08:00 AM
I just saw the exact thing at Brookstone yesterday while on my travels here in Cali...I'd need one suitable for UK electrical plugs though, and haven't seen it anywhere over there.

I do hope you find it. Perhaps they supply an adapter for UK residents, or perhaps you might be able to have one customized one for your needs ?

The_Oceans, you just reminded me of that Travelocity commercial:

"Myth #2- American appliances don't work in Europe.
Oh, GROW UP!"
*Gnome gets electrocuted*
"Am I going to DIE?"

Whatever you do, just please, be careful plugging your stuff in! ROFLMAO :D ! Thanks for that ;) .

An adapter might be better suited for you, especially since you are an "American bloke in the United Kingdom" (LoL) -

What of when you decide to return home (if that is in your plans, that is) ?