PDA

View Full Version : No more S.C.'s for me!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

arctic717
10-03-2007, 05:07 PM
I have seen the light. I've been going to South and Central America for work going on about 6 months now and have been getting involved in the adult entertainment down there for the last 2 months. I am now completely jaded to the US strip-clubs.

Between the outrageous prices being charged for entry, drinks, dances, C.R. etc. and the rudeness ,sense of entitlement and lack of appreciation that I experience from a majority of the U.S. strippers, I've decided to completely cut my self off and spend my time and my money at these foriegn locals. I get so much more at a fraction of the price and the girls genuinely appreciate it and treat me great. It's harder to get there than the local S.C. but even with airfare and hotel figured in for me it's a no brainer. If anyone would like more info. please feel free to pm me.

xdamage
10-03-2007, 05:28 PM
Probably all true, except for the "genuinely appreciate it" part, which is... well, not all that relevant.

arctic717
10-03-2007, 06:47 PM
except for the "genuinely appreciate it" part, which is... well, not all that relevant.

For me it's very revelent, I feel much better spending my time and money on people who appreciate it as opposed to those who feel entitled to it or even worse get hostile or agitated that I don't spend or tip more.

miabella
10-03-2007, 07:04 PM
what xdamage meant, and which i will further clarify is that those girls lie just as hard as any born-american stripper does-- there are just some cultural differences that lead many men to be convinced they are more 'genuine' than american-born women.

believe me, those girls get plenty agitated and irritable-- it's just a cultural norm for women in such areas to hide their displeasure from men purchasing their time/company/body. but it doesn't mean they love you long time or anything. poverty doesn't make a lady more genuine. plenty of south american women come work in america because they loathe the fact that guys come to their countries for 'cheaper' sexually based services. so they come to america and collect american-sized pay instead, often from guys just like you who think foreign=more 'honest', 'nice', and 'genuine'.

also, it's prejudiced because it means you buy into some goofy ass notion that foreign women 'like it' more or 'wanna do it anyway' and therefore deserve smaller sums anyhow. i.e., that they deserve cheaper pay because they (to you) loooove entertaining you and would practically do it for free!

bleh. bleh. ptui.

arctic717
10-03-2007, 07:31 PM
Wow Mia!, have many issues???,

What I meant was simply that they say "Thank-you" when you pay them for their services.

My last time in a U.S. S.C. I bought 3 dances and gave a nice ($10) tip. The dancers response was; "That's it"?, a dirty look and walking away in a huff. It's happened like that numerous times as well.

BrunetteGoddess
10-03-2007, 07:50 PM
Mia doesn't have issues, she merely expanding on xdamage's post with what you were perceived as. And I agree with her. If you're going to judge all US strippers by a couple rude ones, than maybe we're all better off with you not going to our SCs anymore. ;)

xdamage
10-03-2007, 08:10 PM
what xdamage meant, and which i will further clarify is that those girls lie just as hard as any born-american stripper does-- there are just some cultural differences that lead many men to be convinced they are more 'genuine' than american-born women.

^^^Exactly^^^

xdamage
10-03-2007, 08:35 PM
What I meant was simply that they say "Thank-you" when you pay them for their services.

My last time in a U.S. S.C. I bought 3 dances and gave a nice ($10) tip. The dancers response was; "That's it"?, a dirty look and walking away in a huff. It's happened like that numerous times as well.

Well, as an American your (I should "our" because Im one too) buying power is substantial as compared with many other parts of the world. I suppose if you want to read something goofy into it, you could confuse this with gratitude, and indeed, in certain parts of the world a $10 U.S.A tip may well be worth a lot, but it's still irrelevant. Simply scale appropriately. Say give a girl in the U.S.A. a tip if $100 and you may well receive some extra thanks. Is it gratitude? Whatever you want to believe. To me she is simply acknowledging 1.) She enjoys the large tip, and 2.) It has the desired effect of encouraging you to do it again, because afterall, most of us men do just that, respond to positive hot-female reinforcement.

Conversely, go to another part of the world, and tip them poorly and watch them get huffy. Hardly rocket science.

And the bottom line is even more obvious. Rarely do dancers see we/us customers as anything more then that, customers. Good customers are reasonably respectful and pay well. Poor ones aren't and pay poorly. Rocket science it is not.

arctic717
10-03-2007, 08:42 PM
Mia doesn't have issues, she merely expanding on xdamage's post with what you were perceived as

I would argue with that assesment. Both she and you made huge assumptions when all I was referring to was that they say thank you. Who said anything about lieing, loving etc. Also what's up

also, it's prejudiced because it means you buy into some goofy ass notion that foreign women 'like it' more or 'wanna do it anyway' and therefore deserve smaller sums anyhow. i.e., that they deserve cheaper pay because they (to you) loooove entertaining you and would practically do it for free!

Where did that come from?, as all I was saying is that they say thank-you and are happy with whatever they get. Maybe they're lieing, maybe they hate me and pretend, I don't know what goes on in their head. But at the very least they act like they appreciate it.

As for being better off without me in SC's I have good news for both of us, neither myself nor a large portion of my friends will be in SC's anymore. Pretty much all of us are now in agreement that we've been getting overcharged and mistreated in SC's for a long time and we'll now seek other alternatives.

BrunetteGoddess
10-03-2007, 08:46 PM
As for being better off without me in SC's I have good news for both of us, neither myself nor a large portion of my friends will be in SC's anymore. Pretty much all of us are now in agreement that we've been getting overcharged and mistreated in SC's for a long time and we'll now seek other alternatives.
Thank you. Typical response from someone who's never put on a G and heels for strangers. I'm sure you'll have many dancers (and some customers) agree with the notion that the dancers don't get ENOUGH and are UNDERPAID to deal with all the shit we do. So thank you once again. You and you're friends are welcome to stay the hell out. ;)

arctic717
10-03-2007, 09:00 PM
Conversely, go to another part of the world, and tip them poorly and watch them get huffy. Hardly rocket science.

Most parts of the world don't have tipping. They certainly don't in the places I was in, it's not part of the culture. Most of them do their job and have a sense of pride in doing it well. They don't need or have the added re-inforcement of a tip to influence them.

I don't feel the strippers in the US are doing anything wrong, they are doing what's expected and encouraged by our society. To me ultimately it's not a stripper question, it's a US vs. latin American culture question. The US is very affluent, most of us here have alot of materiel wealth. We are used to getting what we want, when we want it and how we want it. If we don't we get upset. In addition for many of us our expectations increase over time and we're less satisfied with what we used to be satisfied with. In other words many of us are spoiled. In addition American men have a tendancy to worship the ground that women walk on. Many guys here (in the US) seem to be desperate and insecure about getting women's attention and affection. They are willing to put up with alot of bad treatment pay absorbadent amounts in terms of money and self respect.

CalifSCVisitor65
10-03-2007, 09:14 PM
LOL with the way the dollar is falling like a rock. Pretty soon US SCs will be cheaper than foreign sex trades.

:-\

In fact US entertainers maybe more inclined to dance in other countries. Maybe some country will become the next Vegas for SCs...LOL

Jenny
10-03-2007, 09:16 PM
Great! Have fun!

arctic717
10-03-2007, 09:18 PM
I'm sure you'll have many dancers (and some customers) agree with the notion that the dancers don't get ENOUGH and are UNDERPAID to deal with all the shit we do

It's not just the dancers, it's the whole package. Cover charge, drink prices, C.R. fees, tips to dancers, tips to waitress's, tips to C.R. host. Nothing wrong with it, if the owners, dancers, waitress's and host's can get it and the custy's are willing to pay it, go for it!. I was in the business for a number of years, know what the costs are what the markup is, I know what the girls make. And for ME, only me it is outrageous. For me to want some attention, sexual stimulation or conversation with an attractive girl to have to pay going rates and then often time not even be appreciated, it's time to say "adios".

As for the "shit" you have to deal with and being "UNDERPAID", try being a high school teacher in one of the most dangerous districts in the state or doing EMT work before you tell me how tough it is.

WiseGuy_TX
10-03-2007, 09:44 PM
...why dont you go into detail with examples on how much or what kind of appreciation you get, just so we can understand the difference in your opinion.

arctic717
10-03-2007, 10:51 PM
why dont you go into detail with examples on how much or what kind of appreciation you get, just so we can understand the difference in your opinion.

Sure. But I have to warn you it's apples and oranges. Most of the places I frequent are full-service. I don't want to offend any of the girls here and am in no way impyling that what they do dancing is in anyway related to what the girls in latin America do in their clubs, just comparing it in terms of the customers outlook.

First off, I am a "When in Rome" type person. In the US I always tip, down there I never do as it not in the norm. For this reason I know their behavior is not related to getting more money. When the session is complete I pay the required amount, thank them and if it's the case tell them I enjoyed meeting them etc. For their part, the vast majority are exremely affectionate with lots of hugging and kissing. Many times when all is said and done, they will sit with you until you leave the club, they will also spend alot of time focusing on you and asking how you are doing. Many will come over and sit and talk for a long period of time and not be angry or flustered at all if you don't by a dance or take them to the back rooms. They are by and large relaxed and don't try to hustle or get stuff out of you. They will almost always thank you and tell you they were very happy you chose them and that they got to meet you, they will usually walk you to the exit and tell you to have a good night. Most of the time they are with you they are affectionate with you and complementing you on something, basicallly making you feel good (whether it's BS or not it feels nice).

You are also able to bring the girls from the club to your hotel or apartment. The affectionate part is still in effect, but in addition they will often offer to fix you a snack, sometimes will wash the dishes in the sink while you're in the bathroom and if they stay all night will often cook breakfast. 100% of the time a girl who stays overnight will make the bed and fold whatever of your clothes may be on the floor from the night before. Many times they will leave you affectionate notes in places you'll find later. They will always say thank-you after you pay and will almost always say what a nice time they had and over all be very, very pleasant.

That is with strangers, with the girls you know a bit, it's not at all uncommon for them to offer to come cook dinner, or to buy you gifts or to give you hallmark type cards with handwritten notes. They make a big fuss over you and are always very happy to hear from you.

I'm not delusional and I know that it's business and I know it's how they make thier money. I am very satisfied with what I receive on my end and am very happy about how they treat me in the process. As I've mentioned before I don't think it's a stripper thing but cultural thing. They are raised to be more people oriented than materielistic and because of the machismo in their culture they are taught to cater to the male and focus on pleasing him. Besides this they are often treated poorly by the local men with machismo attitudes, so if you're a little softer and nicer than what they're used to they apprectiate that as well, as long as you're not too soft or nice, that they don't like.

Bob_Loblaw
10-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Both she and you made huge assumptions...

Wow Mia!, have many issues???

I don't know. I'd say you've made some assumptions yourself.

I ... am in no way impyling that what they do dancing is in anyway related to what the girls in latin America do in their clubs, just comparing it in terms of the customers outlook.
In the US I always tip, down there I never do as it not in the norm.

Social norms and behaviors are different in other parts of the world. Your own behavior is an example of this.

arctic717
10-03-2007, 11:15 PM
I don't know. I'd say you've made some assumptions yourself

OK, I'll bite, what assumptions have I made Bob?

mr_punk
10-04-2007, 05:14 AM
Probably all true, except for the "genuinely appreciate it" part, which is... well, not all that relevant.agreed. i mean, if we take a woman from a developing nation whose cultural attitude is different than ours. if we add a healthy work ethic and an aversion to poor living conditions. it's no wonder SA girls have a rep as man pleasers. sure, the south american stripper game may blow the american stripper sh#t outta the water blindfolded and with her hands tied behind her back, but it's like comparing rotton apples to fresh oranges. having said that, i'm going out to get me some SA oranges as we speak. LOL.

And the bottom line is even more obvious. Rarely do dancers see we/us customers as anything more then that, customers. Good customers are reasonably respectful and pay well. Poor ones aren't and pay poorly. Rocket science it is not.ditto. often customers assume strippers have a heart of gold instead of the heart of a whore.

Many guys here (in the US) seem to be desperate and insecure about getting women's attention and affection. They are willing to put up with alot of bad treatment pay absorbadent amounts in terms of money and self respect.true. hell, if strippers had their way. every customer would give them money showers just for prancing into the club to start her shift. however, what you're talking about occurs only because customers allow it. it sure doesn't happen because strippers are so diabolical and clever.

In fact US entertainers maybe more inclined to dance in other countries. Maybe some country will become the next Vegas for SCs...LOL.they should try canada. i hear canadian strippers are wiping their asses with dollar bills.

As I've mentioned before I don't think it's a stripper thing but cultural thing.true. which is why american strippers may seem lazy and entitled in comparison.

yoda57us
10-04-2007, 06:17 AM
Ya' know, if you are not having a good time just don't go.

I'm not really sure what you mean when you say that you are getting more from the girls in South America but I do know that the clubs down there are basically brothels. I don't have a problem with that. In fact, when I first discovered the joys of in call I pretty much thought I would never set foot in a strip club again for a while. That being said, if you are comparing what happens down there to what happens in the US with ANY dancer, American born or foreign, that's really not a fair comparison.

Adult entertainment takes on many forms and I certainly am in favor of any guy spending his money however he chooses. However, in this case, as far as criticizing the options, you really are not comparing apples to apples.

arctic717
10-04-2007, 07:47 AM
if you are comparing what happens down there to what happens in the US with ANY dancer, American born or foreign, that's really not a fair comparison.

It's not a fair comparison at all, that's what's made my mind up about not going to SC's here. In comparison they deliver so little and at so many times the price. Even with that I would still be OK with it and go every now and then, but then when you throw in the lack of appreciation that alot (not all) of the dancers exhibit to boot, I just can't do it.

Here is a post from this week;

So, I end up in VIP with this guy for 2 1/2 hours.

When were done he goes to close out the card - Total is $1845
My VIP total was $1675
VIP drinks $40
Bar total was $130

So he goes to add in the tips He writes tips and asks me if thats ok and Im like sure.

So, he tips VIP host $140 and waitress $60
He also tipped me $200 cash

Later said waitress comes to me and bitches that he should have tipped 20% and that she got screwed on tip. Blah blah blah. I told her Im sorry - would you like me to go get him and make him tip more. And shes all huffy so I walk off.

This customer for 2 1/2 hr's paid $2,245, plus I'm sure cover charge, regular drinks before C.R., tipping other dancers etc. The waitress got over 40% tip on her bill (bar bill) and she's pissed. Worst of all the solution is:
would you like me to go get him and make him tip more.

The reality for me is that alot of people in this industry ( I used to be one) have become so accustomed to relatively large, quick amounts of money and that the appreciation, contenment, gratitide and respect for the customer has been thrown out the window by alot (not all) of the people.

yoda57us
10-04-2007, 08:00 AM
Dude, at the risk of repeating myself, Just don't go!

You pretty much ignored my point about the REAL difference between American clubs and South American clubs but I'm assuming that you are not denying my comparison.
I hope you enjoy yourself down there but be sure and come back here and post the first time you get ripped-off by one of your girls.

And PLEASE, don't start lifting quotes from the pink side to post here in order to support your argument. The SW is locker room talk for the ladies and really has no business being transplanted.

Jenny
10-04-2007, 08:02 AM
Well then great. Have fun! I don't think anyone here is going to contest that if you are looking for a woman to do your dishes after fucking you, a North American stripclub is probably not the place to go. So by all means - go on out and get what you want. I do wonder what you are doing HERE since your hobby has clearly taken a turn away from the stripclub experience - but I'm assuming you just want attention. So here: Way to go! You're a very savvy consumer! You go on out and fly down to South America every time you want to visit a strip club! Power to you! You're so right!

arctic717
10-04-2007, 01:01 PM
To Yoda:

And PLEASE, don't start lifting quotes from the pink side to post here in order to support your argument. The SW is locker room talk for the ladies and really has no business being transplanted.

Why not?, if people are going to challenge me on my points or assertions why not supply evidence that supports my claims.

To Jenny and Yoda

Dude, at the risk of repeating myself, Just don't go!

I do wonder what you are doing HERE since your hobby has clearly taken a turn away from the stripclub experience

but I'm assuming you just want attention.

I've already stated a few times I'm not going to anymore U.S. SC's. I am also not here to get attention. The reason I'm here is that this is a forum for strip-club costumers. I am here to let other customers know of my experiences and share information with those who may feel unsatisfied with what's available to them in the US and may not be aware that there are alternatives.

I assumed this kind of information would be OK on a board dedicated to the customers stripclub experience etc., if I've misjudged that I apologize and will refrain from posting.

BrunetteGoddess
10-04-2007, 01:55 PM
Why not?, if people are going to challenge me on my points or assertions why not supply evidence that supports my claims.

Because it's poor SW/SCJ Netiquette.

yoda57us
10-04-2007, 02:09 PM
To Yoda:

...I assumed this kind of information would be OK on a board dedicated to the customers stripclub experience etc., if I've misjudged that I apologize and will refrain from posting.

Because it's poor SW/SCJ Netiquette.

Exactly! Again, dude, get a clue. SW DOES NOT exist to promote or better the customer's strip club experience. SW is a DANCER SUPPORT SITE.

Go on over to TUSCL or SCL and tell all the boys over there about getting laid in South America. Better yet, head on over to World Sex Guide and tell them...of course, the response you will get will be "What took you so long to figure this out!".

Brothels, MP's, street hookers and escorts exist all over the world including right here in the US. If that's what you are looking for that's great. Honestly, you don't have to fly to South America to get laid but if that's what floats your boat then have at it. I just don't see how any of this has anything to do with what goes on in American strip clubs.

Jenny
10-04-2007, 02:30 PM
Well, I don't think anyone challenged the claim that stripclubs are expensive, that many strippers just won't put out, and that strippers (and stripclub staff) want you to spend money. I think we are all in agreement there, actually. Yay for agreement! No more need to cut and paste things!

I've already stated a few times I'm not going to anymore U.S. SC's.
Super! Good for you! I still think you're here for attention.

The reason I'm here is that this is a forum for strip-club costumers. I am here to let other customers know of my experiences and share information with those who may feel unsatisfied with what's available to them in the US and may not be aware that there are alternatives.
Well.... great. I'm not so sure "you know, you can get more bang for your buck in El Salvador" and "strippers want you to spend money" and better yet "Strippers won't do your housekeeping" are necessarily brilliant, novel and unknown factors on this board - or, you know... anywhere. Like - yeah. Chicks in Central America are a lot more desperate for your money than chicks here, and will (consequently) do more to get it. I don't think anyone here is a) shocked, b) surprised or c) disagreeing.

I assumed this kind of information would be OK on a board dedicated to the customers stripclub experience etc., if I've misjudged that I apologize and will refrain from posting.
Well yes. But it is a board for guys who go to strip clubs. Not guys explaining why they prefer hookers who clean their house. (Because, I mean - duh! I mean, I'm sure given the option most of my customer would love for me to do their dishes after I've done a lapdance. Now in most cases - that would be a euphemism). And it's not a matter of it not being okay. It's a matter of - thanks for coming here and stating the most obvious possible facts that have nothing to do with strip clubs on your first post. I mean - you must understand why everyone is sort of tilting their heads to the side, squinting slightly and saying "What? So what?"

Finally, in general it is discouraged to copy and paste things from the pink side to the blue side for the very simply and intuitive reason that we like to keep men locked in the virtual basement. In their basement they are allowed to do what they want as long as it doesn't interfere with us. We view cutting and pasting our posts as interfering. If you are not good we will come to your house and smash up your feet Misery-style. Well, some of us will. Those who aren't squeamish.

Docido
10-04-2007, 03:38 PM
To quote the Sex Pistols, "A cheap holiday in other's people's misery."

No one here has any problems with what you're doing. After all, this board is a bunch of men (and more than a few women) who pay total strangers to rub their naked or semi-naked bodies all over them. However, I do find it irritating when people romanticize their sex tourism or imply they're smarter than us rubes who are settling for lap dances.

Don't mind me I'm feeling really irritable today. >:(

Jenny, I'm sure "doing dishes" is considered an extra. I guess that means "hoovering" the house is equivalent to oral, while "painting the garage" would be the same as unprotected anal. :P

xdamage
10-04-2007, 04:11 PM
...They make a big fuss over you and are always very happy to hear from you...

Like I wrote before, enjoy, spend your money how you want, all of that is fine, but this part "very happy to hear from you" is irrelevant in my mind. Until and if we hear it from their own mouths in a situation that is not artificial, I wouldn't bet on it.

I agree that people can be socially trained to behave in a lot of ways, and accept that statistically, SA girls have different social training then USA girls, but I think fundamentally people still have a nature that transcends the social training. So they may do it, and they may put on a very good act, but that doesn't necessarily mean they look forward to it or you.

That doesn't mean you should stop seeing them since they would most likely would rather have the money then not, but that also doesn't means that deep down that they really enjoy it. It may make the experience more pleasant for you to believe so (it's an ego stroke), but until we hear it from their own mouths, all we know is what you want to believe they feel, not what they have said they feel outside of the business.

doc-catfish
10-04-2007, 04:17 PM
The reality for me is that alot of people in this industry (I used to be one) have become so accustomed to relatively large, quick amounts of money and that the appreciation, contenment, gratitide and respect for the customer has been thrown out the window by alot (not all) of the people.
I would agree with you on that point, but the reason that SC's are run the way they are is because the people running them aren't exactly out to be upstanding members of the local Chamber of Commerce. SC's are run like a racket because a good portion of the people who own them are well...racketeers.

As for everything in US strip clubs being overpriced, well thats a matter of relativity. One thing that I do know is that if American dancers had to settle for the same earnings potential as their third world counterparts, they likely would have never became dancers in the first place because they could make the same, or possibly greater money from a mainstream job.

mdiver
10-04-2007, 04:21 PM
Wow Mia!, have many issues???,

The problem is that you tipped her. You should only tip her if she blows you.

Phil-W
10-04-2007, 05:10 PM
I am here to let other customers know of my experiences and share information with those who may feel unsatisfied with what's available to them in the US and may not be aware that there are alternatives.

Bit extreme isn't it - I mean hiring the average US hooker will probably work out cheaper for the typical customer than going to South America.

They will almost always thank you and tell you they were very happy you chose them and that they got to meet you, they will usually walk you to the exit and tell you to have a good night. Most of the time they are with you they are affectionate with you and complementing you on something, basicallly making you feel good (whether it's BS or not it feels nice).

Do you ever wonder what they say about you when you're not in earshot?

Not much different from American dancer's I'd guess. You are after all a source of income to them - and immaterial to them when not supplying that income.

I'm not delusional and I know that it's business and I know it's how they make thier money. I am very satisfied with what I receive on my end and am very happy about how they treat me in the process.

If you want affection with your sex and all that jazz you could always try a radical solution: get a girlfriend.

Phil.

GenWar
10-04-2007, 05:11 PM
When the session is complete I pay the required amount, thank them and if it's the case tell them I enjoyed meeting them etc. For their part, the vast majority are exremely affectionate with lots of hugging and kissing. Many times when all is said and done, they will sit with you until you leave the club, they will also spend alot of time focusing on you and asking how you are doing. Many will come over and sit and talk for a long period of time and not be angry or flustered at all if you don't by a dance or take them to the back rooms. They are by and large relaxed and don't try to hustle or get stuff out of you. They will almost always thank you and tell you they were very happy you chose them and that they got to meet you, they will usually walk you to the exit and tell you to have a good night. Most of the time they are with you they are affectionate with you and complementing you on something, basicallly making you feel good (whether it's BS or not it feels nice).

Dude, if this is what you want, and you aren't getting it, then you should stop going. After all, simply because you haven't been able to make it happen, it must not be achievable. Well, I have never been to South America, but I have been to Thailand and I have observed how ridiculously easy it is to get there and I assume that it would be similar in similar places. But I have been to a LOT of clubs in America and I am here to tell you...it CAN be done. It isn't as easy or as cheap, but it is NOT impossible. And, speaking for myself, I have found it more rewarding for the effort...::)

You are also able to bring the girls from the club to your hotel or apartment. The affectionate part is still in effect, but in addition they will often offer to fix you a snack, sometimes will wash the dishes in the sink while you're in the bathroom and if they stay all night will often cook breakfast. 100% of the time a girl who stays overnight will make the bed and fold whatever of your clothes may be on the floor from the night before. Many times they will leave you affectionate notes in places you'll find later. They will always say thank-you after you pay and will almost always say what a nice time they had and over all be very, very pleasant.

"Don't mind her, honey, she's just going to do the dishes. Hey, did you fold my whites yet?" Ummm...no thanks.

In any event, I do want to say thanks, arctic717. Troll or no, I haven't had this much fun reading a blue thread in a while.

-gen

miabella
10-04-2007, 05:26 PM
my 'issues' are with whoremongers who want to be loved, who want the girls to be abject, crawling around kissing feet and going 'thankee sai, thankee sai, you so good to me!'

south american girls are rushing to clean up and be super super nice to you because they know there's dozens of other extremely beautiful and extremely poor girls also trying to get moneys from tourists.

if the average american salary per month was 200 dollars or something, american women would rush to cook and clean for rich tourists, too.

when a woman literally cannot afford to be angry, the rich tourists will never see her angry.

but in american stripclubs, a girl can be rude and still leave with several hundred a night-- in fact, she may well have customers who prefer it.

not a fan of the kinda guy who spends hundreds or thousands to pay desperate women pennies. and i don't think that's a bad 'issue' to have.

Bob_Loblaw
10-04-2007, 05:42 PM
OK, I'll bite, what assumptions have I made Bob?

??? I thought I made it obvious by quoting you. Basically, you blew off miabella's opposing view and chalked it up to her having issues. Does that not qualify as an assumption?

I'm in agreement with everyone here. You have every right to boycott American strip clubs if you want to. We all have the right to choose how to spend or not spend our expendable income.

Your intention may be to provide a public service announcement to the rest of us; however, I don't know how many you'll convince that saving a few bucks on tips is worth spending $1000+ on airfare.

If I want free smiles, I just have to go down the street to McDonald's.

BrunetteGoddess
10-04-2007, 06:00 PM
:rotfl:

WiseGuy_TX
10-04-2007, 07:23 PM
...Bianca/Daniela/Claudia has got to be involved in this somehow.:detective

Corgan
10-05-2007, 12:58 AM
I've decided to completely cut my self off and spend my time and my money at these foriegn locals. I get so much more at a fraction of the price ...

don't you mean, you get your cock fucked and sucked for much cheaper than here in the us? ::)

have fun with your std's.

arctic717
10-05-2007, 05:12 AM
OK, based on all the reactions this obviously isn't the right forum for me to post this kind of information so this will be my final post just to respond to some of the previous posters accusations and or comments. In no particular order:

I don't go to prostitutes in the US because it's illegal where I live.

The girls in the SC's in latin America get checked out in a clinic weekly and anyone not getting a clean bill isn't allowed to work.

There are whorehouses and SC's in latin America, you are able to have sex in both. In all my posts I was referring to the SC's down there.

I'm not a whoremonger who wants to be loved, I'm an adult-entertainment customer that doesn't want to get jacked and be treated rudely and with ingratitude to boot.

If you think latin girls "crawl around and kiss your feet", then you don't know many latin girls. They have the fiercest tempers of any women I know. Did you ever think that for just one second the girls there act nicer to the custies because they.......are nicer???. Not spoiled, not as self-centered, not as materielistic as WE in the US. Notice I said "we", not strippers, I think that by comparison most of us in the US are these things and it carries over into all of our working and personal lives. Not all of course, but many.

They don't just do this to rich tourists, but to everyone. The local men have the same amount of money as they do, in fact less and they treat them the same. Many people in other cultures aren't as obsessed with getting as we are here, they feel good giving and are happy to do it.

I spent 12 years working in US SC's and dating US strippers and I've spent 15 years in latin America. I know what the dancers say behind the customers backs in both places.

It's not just "saving a few bucks on tips" Bob. Lets say I go to SC here 3x a month and spend $400 each time, $1,200 right?. Well, if I forgo those 3 trips to my local SC and book a 3 night trip it will cost me $450 w/tax for air, $150 for 3 nights in a nice hotel, $150 for all my meals and $20 for all my cabs. In my regular SC there, me and my friends can buy bottle for $35 in the club that will be our entire drink bill for the night. Very attractive girls will then sit with us and give a few free lapdances. If you decide to take a girl to the back room it will cost $75 for the room, the house and the girl for an hour. I can do that all 3 nights of my trip and still be under the $1,200 budget.

Most of the girls in these places are from Colombia, they are far from poor and desperate. With the money they make they are wealthy in their countries and can usually buy a house for cash after 9-10 months of working. They have the right and can afford to refuse any customer they wish.

As for cross posting pink/blue, didn't realize it was an issue and apologize.

As for my comments on being way over-priced here, I stand by it. As mentioned owners, dancers etc. charge whatever you want if you get it good for you. But go too high and customers will start thining, either not coming or heading south like me. My friends own several SC's in S. Florida, they've been down with me and loved it. They told thier friends and customers when they got back. They had to stop telling their customers because after they took the trip they never came back to the SC again.

I never had a problem with the prices in the SC, or the fact that I can't legally get sex there, never tried to. What pushed me away was the combination of the prices, the upselling and hustling and the general rudeness and ingraditude that I experienced. I know a vast majority of the posters here aren't like that, but there are quite a few who are in my area and that's been my common experience in the last few years.

Not romanticing my sex tourism, I am under no delusions. But if I am going to pay for sexual stimulation, or a beautiful women's company or even outright sex, I like for it to be legal, regulated and for the woman to be comfortable in the situation. I will treat her with respect and like it when she returns the favor. I've never approached a girl or asked one to go to the backroom. If they ask me and we vibe, then it's usually off to the races.

Sorry if this topic wasn't proper for this forum. I will not follow up this post but will read all replies.

mr_punk
10-05-2007, 05:30 AM
my 'issues' are with whoremongers who want to be loved, who want the girls to be abject, crawling around kissing feet and going 'thankee sai, thankee sai, you so good to me!why? his patriarchal behavior and expectations aren't all that different from most sc customers.

but in american stripclubs, a girl can be rude and still leave with several hundred a night-- in fact, she may well have customers who prefer it.or just a whipped PL.

What pushed me away was the combination of the prices, the upselling and hustling and the general rudeness and ingraditude that I experienced. I know a vast majority of the posters here aren't like that, but there are quite a few who are in my area and that's been my common experience in the last few years.LOL...as much as these guys kvetch about the state of sc? oh, i think you would be surprised. you have a lot more in common than you think.

Sorry if this topic wasn't proper for this forum.no, it's the right forum as long as you're talking about sc clubs. your posts belong here regardless of location.

Jenny
10-05-2007, 07:44 AM
The girls in the SC's in latin America get checked out in a clinic weekly and anyone not getting a clean bill isn't allowed to work.
Oh. Nice. So their physical integrity is compromised and the second an american tourist gives them an STD they are out of a job anyway. Sweet deal.

I'm not a whoremonger who wants to be loved, I'm an adult-entertainment customer that doesn't want to get jacked and be treated rudely and with ingratitude to boot.
No. You want to pay a girl $75 dollars to fuck you and do your dishes and act like she loves you. Sure you're not a whoremonger who wants a play-time wife.

If you think latin girls "crawl around and kiss your feet", then you don't know many latin girls.
Well thank god you are here. Because latin girls are all kept deep in the jungle. It's not like there are any just walking around out there. We ALL know girls from Cuba, Mexico and South America. For crying out loud - stripclubs are like the second coming of latina girls.

They have the fiercest tempers of any women I know. Did you ever think that for just one second the girls there act nicer to the custies because they.......are nicer???. Not spoiled, not as self-centered, not as materielistic as WE in the US.
Oh, you're so naive. It's cute - it is. Don't let anyone tell you any different. You can't possibly imagine that providers of sex tourism actually LIKE you guys? No. There is actually an inverse relationship in how much they need your money and how much they hate you (just as a baseline, of course). It's also hopelessly cute that you want to take your spoiled, self-centered, materialistic life, convert it into dollars and go and scatter them like largesse amongst the global poor and then rhapsody about how they aren't concerned with money. But you know. They say sex-tourism is the new colonialism. Good to know that you are doing your part. And then, of course, you complain that the exact disparate buying power that enables you to do this doesn't work back in the states. Like surprise surprise - the dollar that purchases so much in Columbia (after all, they can buy houses after working 10 months) doesn't purchase the same amount in the states. Which is of course why you have so many of them to spend in Columbia in the first place. Thank god you're here, Arctic. I was so bored with threads about "should I see other strippers?"

They don't just do this to rich tourists, but to everyone. The local men have the same amount of money as they do, in fact less and they treat them the same. Many people in other cultures aren't as obsessed with getting as we are here, they feel good giving and are happy to do it.
Uh huh. The nice women in Central America aren't concerned with money and just want to give you pleasure. I think they put that in brochures.

It's not just "saving a few bucks on tips" Bob. Lets say I go to SC here 3x a month and spend $400 each time, $1,200 right?. Well, if I forgo those 3 trips to my local SC and book a 3 night trip it will cost me $450 w/tax for air, $150 for 3 nights in a nice hotel, $150 for all my meals and $20 for all my cabs. In my regular SC there, me and my friends can buy bottle for $35 in the club that will be our entire drink bill for the night. Very attractive girls will then sit with us and give a few free lapdances. If you decide to take a girl to the back room it will cost $75 for the room, the house and the girl for an hour. I can do that all 3 nights of my trip and still be under the $1,200 budget.
Um, yeah. But even assuming that your prices are accurate, most guys just want to drop into a strip club casually or go on a Saturday night. Very few even want to make it a 3 day excursion. But fine by me if you do.

Not romanticing my sex tourism, I am under no delusions.
Really? You sound a little delusional.

But if I am going to pay for sexual stimulation, or a beautiful women's company or even outright sex, I like for it to be legal, regulated and for the woman to be comfortable in the situation.
No, honey. You want the woman to ACT comfortable in the situation. Her actual comfort is irrelevant to you.

I will treat her with respect
Like having her do a little housekeeping after the fucking? Sounds VERY respectful. Look. Sex tourism is inherently disrespectful. Fetishizing other races is inherently disrespectful. Sitting here describing "what latin girls are like" with no sense of difference or individuality is inherently disrespectful. You, and guys like you, don't even know what respect is. And that's fine - they want your money, not your respect. But in the name of the whole "I'm not under any delusions" thing - yes you are. You get cheap hookers, and are trying to glamourize it into a cross-cultural experience.

Sorry if this topic wasn't proper for this forum. I will not follow up this post but will read all replies.
Well that's super. Although sad for us because now we will have no more material. How about this - I will give you a shiny Canadian dollar (which now officially buys more than USD) if you post again. However I will expect you to come over to my house and fold my clothes afterwards. Well I won't EXPECT it. But you know. It's generally what is done, and I would appreciate it and it would really show that you appreciate my patronage and shiny foreign money. Kay? How about that?

arctic717
10-05-2007, 09:05 AM
I will give you a shiny Canadian dollar (which now officially buys more than USD) if you post again. However I will expect you to come over to my house and fold my clothes afterwards. Well I won't EXPECT it. But you know. It's generally what is done, and I would appreciate it and it would really show that you appreciate my patronage and shiny foreign money. Kay? How about that?

OK Jenny,

Here's my post, I'll take my shiny Canadian dollar now. I will pass on the clothes folding as I am a consenting adult and fully capable of deciding what I will and won't do regardless of your expectations. I do however like to do nice things for people so I'm not much for laundry but I do like to fix things around the house and do outside work. If you need something like that done I'll be happy to do it for you, no striings, no money nothing except it makes me feel good to do nice things that I choose to for people.

I had to come out of retirement for the Canadian dollar. This will now be my last post unless someone else wants to offer me money to post:)

Take-care,

GenWar
10-05-2007, 11:08 AM
I will give you a shiny Canadian dollar (which now officially buys more than USD)

Don't gloat, dear. It's unbecoming...;D

I was in Ireland a few weeks ago. I went an underground (literally, not figuratively) club in Dublin. I had a lap dance that was 30 Euro. 30 EURO!!?!? That's like $42.44 US. And it was an AIR dance, to boot.

What ever happened to fat, lazy, corrupt global superpower? When Canadians start shopping HERE for the exchange rate...*sigh*

-gen

Katrine
10-05-2007, 11:20 AM
I agree that SC pricing is way too high, and everyone has their hand out for a tip. This is coming from a former-stripper and current customer. And its DIRECTLY a function of greedy management setting up their operations so that they don't actually have to pay anyone. Plus there have been cultural changes in the last decade that have caused the SC to lose its mysterious allure.

And strippers aren't underpaid, nor overpaid. They aren't paid at all, lol! A dancer's payscale is based on her own looks ability, region, and club. I never thought I was underpaid. In fact, sometimes I couldn't believe how easy it was to make so much money.

Finally......some of us would not feel comfortable going into a full-service SC. In Croatia we were thinking of going to the local SC, until we saw that it said "full service" in an advertisement. It actually made me uncomfortable. So, the nice clean US stripclub will have to suffice.

Plus, not all SC are so bad in regards to the greed factor, etc. In Austin, the clubs are pretty laid back, and the girls are pleasant. Tipping isn't part of the culture (unfortunately for the dancers!) and stage tips are usually only a few bucks.

doc-catfish
10-05-2007, 11:30 AM
Lets say I go to SC here 3x a month and spend $400 each time, $1,200 right?.Well, if I forgo those 3 trips to my local SC and book a 3 night trip it will cost me $450 w/tax for air, $150 for 3 nights in a nice hotel, $150 for all my meals and $20 for all my cabs. In my regular SC there, me and my friends can buy bottle for $35 in the club that will be our entire drink bill for the night. Very attractive girls will then sit with us and give a few free lapdances. If you decide to take a girl to the back room it will cost $75 for the room, the house and the girl for an hour. I can do that all 3 nights of my trip and still be under the $1,200 budget.
Thats great to hear. Unfortunately for many of us, dealing with customs, the TSA, and dealing with the ramifications of being in a foreign country, namely one where our native language isn't the primary one spoken, and one where tourists have a means of sometimes disappearing isn't worth saving a few hundred bucks just to get laid. Unless one wants it THAT badly, the ancillary expenses and risks associated with them IMHO wipe out any of the rewards.

Well unless say I lived in San Diego or something, and the same benefits could perhaps be achieved with a simple border crossing to Tijuana. No plane flight, and one could reasonably expect be back in their own bed by sundown, (or sun up if they prefer).

Katrine
10-05-2007, 11:34 AM
Thats great to hear. Unfortunately for many of us, dealing with customs, the TSA, and dealing with the ramifications of being in a foreign country, namely one where our native language isn't the primary one spoken, and one where tourists have a means of sometimes disappearing isn't worth saving a few hundred bucks just to get laid. Unless one wants it THAT badly, the ancillary expenses and risks associated with them IMHO wipe out any of the rewards.

Well unless say I lived in San Diego or something, and the same benefits could perhaps be achieved with a simple border crossing to Tijuana. No plane flight, and one could reasonably expect be back in their own bed by sundown, (or sun up if they prefer).

Do you have some fear of international travel Doc? Its not the first time I've heard you talk this way. But I do agree with you.

xdamage
10-05-2007, 12:08 PM
OK, based on all the reactions this obviously isn't the right forum for me to post this kind of information so this will be my final post just to respond to some of the previous posters accusations and or comments. In no particular order:

I think it's the right forum, just pretty much every new poster starts off some post that basically comes down to "...she really likes me..."

I don't go to prostitutes in the US because it's illegal where I live.

This is actually a valid reason to avoid using prostitutes (and "SCs" that offer these services) in the U.S.A. There is a legal risk associated it with that not all guys are willing to take.

yoda57us
10-05-2007, 12:15 PM
This is actually a valid reason to avoid using prostitutes (and "SCs" that offer these services) in the U.S.A. There is a legal risk associated it with that not all guys are willing to take.

The legal risks are certainly there but pretty minimal if you are smart and see women who are equally smart. Still, if you are paranoid and a rookie it certainly increases the risk of doing something dumb and getting caught.

doc-catfish
10-05-2007, 02:31 PM
Do you have some fear of international travel Doc?
International travel? Hell, I've been PM'ing people on here about places to avoid in Oklahoma.
:duck: :beret: :fight:

Casual Observer
10-06-2007, 06:11 AM
I never had a problem with the prices in the SC, or the fact that I can't legally get sex there, never tried to. What pushed me away was the combination of the prices, the upselling and hustling and the general rudeness and ingraditude that I experienced. I know a vast majority of the posters here aren't like that, but there are quite a few who are in my area and that's been my common experience in the last few years.

This describes my sentiments as of the last couple years. However, it's never made me think the solution to the problem was to make a sex trip a thousand miles away. There's a lot of people in this country that will gladly take your money in return for sexual favors--many of them work in SCs.

Methinks doth protest too much.