Blog Comments

Camming is such a blast!! A huge way to help you earn big is setting up a schedule. That way you can develop regulars and they will be able to know when they can come find you!! (holy fuck that sounded a lot creepier then i meant for it too) haha hopefully you got what I was saying. I miss camming A LOT. im thinking of trying to open my own studio but I don't know if I want all that work ya know?? if you don't mind me asking...which site pays 70%?? I was on F4F and I don't think they payed quite so well lol
    Have a nice day! Good luck on please keep me posted on how it goes for you. Here is my new Online Shop on wigs, http://www.perueckenkaufen.de/, I'll be really really appreciate if you give me some advice!
    Updated 01-09-2016 at 12:44 AM by TorresYadigar (want to say more to her)
    So i tought to help others if i can As i am an experienced model,i can give you all the tips and tricks to start your bussines.My skype is diamondrosex ,so feel free to contact me and i will help you as much i can please tell meif you find it helpfull.Have a nice day just add me and we keep in touch.Kisses
    <a href="http://www.prettywighair.com/human-hair-wigs.html">human hair wigs</a>
    I was wondering if you know a webcam modeling site that are trustworthy and don't have under age models. I have a website for stripper gear and I like to advertise for webcam models as a affiliate. Website for stripper gear http://Stripteezy.net
    No matter whether you’re attending a wedding, prom, or any other formal occasion, wearing a dress that fits you perfectly is often a have to make sure you appear and feel your most effective! One size commonly does not match all and lots of women discover that they need to get their dresses altered. It can be scary handing your dress over to somebody knowing that it’s going under the scissors and going to have stitches ripped out or hems shortened. No matter exactly where you’re going to have your dress altered, these recommendations can help you to become ready when acquiring your dress altered for the ideal match.
    Hey , i am new in this forum:D I am a videochat model working since 5 years ago. I have reached high payouts in this time. I saw this forum and i felt nostalgy:) 5 years ago i was helped to start my bussines and now i am very thankfully. So i tought to help others if i can:) As i am an experienced model,i can give you all the tips and tricks to start your bussines.My skype is diamondrosex ,so feel free to contact me and i will help you as much i can:D please tell meif you find it helpfull.Have a nice day just add me and we keep in touch.Kisses
    Hey there , visit hornyromaniangirls.com use cuponcode FREEDISC11 and you get a 5% BONUS for registering
    On my website you will be approved ASAP!! Highest Paid Internet Modeling Jobs! Live help if needed! 70% take home for live shows. 70% take home for all video sales. Get paid for referring other models. Get paid for referring VIP Members. Many different Affiliate webcam sites to choose from. You can block certain areas or people from seeing you. Make your own hours. Be your own boss! Full time or part time. Work from the comfort of your own home. Looking for all types, sizes, males & females. Our sites have over ten million visitors per day! Start Immediately! Just copy the below link into your web browser. Try us out! You can work for more than one!
    8)
    [URL]http://www..com/24935/application.htm[/URL]

If for some reason the above link does not work you can email me at [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]
    Best Wishes,

Cattleya
    Updated 08-14-2015 at 04:56 PM by Cattleya
    Good luck on please keep me posted on how it goes for you.
    Good luck!