View RSS Feed

diehardcamgirl

1. Men are so desperate and weird XD

DJqMNmKX0AAzptN.jpg
    Some lonely man 6 years ago took the time to write this out and actually believed it to be true!! I'm laughing so hard. Do you think he's ever had a girlfriend that actually stuck around?

Lately camming has been good. I figured out how to improve my camscore on MFC, and have slowly been working on it. I just have to keep a close eye on what I make everyday compared to my past 60 days, and make sure it's steadily increasing. My rank has been shooting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My adventures in camming so far

So today was weird. Had a guy come in from the get go. Tipped me to view his cam. Two hours go by, he's only shown me his face. Weird.... other guys tipped for that, wanked for me and then left. So I messaged him about it and his reply was "tip me."

Troll? Or nah?

Otherwise, it's been a pretty good week so far. Made about $50 yesterday and not as much today. I work at my day job today, and then the next three days I have off! So I'll cam a lot more than usual ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Always in a positive mood

Even when it's slow, I'll eat a hot pocket. Or paint my toenails. Talk about sexual things and stuff.

Just keep them talking and interested in sex and you as a person as well.

Someone completed one of my goals in one tip though, I should crank it up a bit so I can spend more time on cam without losing an objective. I was already naked in an hour, and had cum like thirty minutes later. Then didn't have anything to do lol.

So i'll make my goals a lot bigger, ...
  4. Making progress

I'm loving this camgirl business. Even though I don't have much right now. I only have 35 followers on twitter, about 100 viewers avg on chaturbate, I only make about $20 a day BUT I am enjoying it. And I will be dedicating more of my time to it soon.

My boyfriend knows, btw. He is supportive of it, but thinks of it as just a "hobby" right now. I'm trying to explain the equation of it all, and if I just dedicate time to it, I can make a lot more. So he suggested I take a ...