View RSS Feed

diehardcamgirl

1. He talks about legalizing prostitution, and he's got some good points!!

2. Just started sharing my posts on Reddit....

I'm already getting fucking crazy comments and messages XD

"not gonna lie i wish i was on acid to really appreciate your post"
    ummmm.... are you complimenting me or....?

"
    Violets are blue Your body is sexy Do you want to snapchat nudes too?"
    Is this supposed to be.... a poem? Took me like half an hour before I realized that's what he's going for XD

This is going to be... interesting
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Taking a small break

Man, camming is bad lately.
    I've only made $160 in a week...... So bad. So I'm taking a small break!
    I'll be online from time to time, just not busting my ass for $5 after two hours of strutting around in painful boots. Nope. Never again.
    I will instead focus on content and interacting with my snapchat peeps. Getting a following on twitter. That sort of thing.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Men are so desperate and weird XD

DJqMNmKX0AAzptN.jpg
    Some lonely man 6 years ago took the time to write this out and actually believed it to be true!! I'm laughing so hard. Do you think he's ever had a girlfriend that actually stuck around?

Lately camming has been good. I figured out how to improve my camscore on MFC, and have slowly been working on it. I just have to keep a close eye on what I make everyday compared to my past 60 days, and make sure it's steadily increasing. My rank has been shooting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My adventures in camming so far

So today was weird. Had a guy come in from the get go. Tipped me to view his cam. Two hours go by, he's only shown me his face. Weird.... other guys tipped for that, wanked for me and then left. So I messaged him about it and his reply was "tip me."

Troll? Or nah?

Otherwise, it's been a pretty good week so far. Made about $50 yesterday and not as much today. I work at my day job today, and then the next three days I have off! So I'll cam a lot more than usual ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast