View RSS Feed

AngelWithHorns

1. Well, it's been fun anyway...

I'm not 100% certain that I want to hang up my hat (or cam, as the case would actually be) but I'm about 99% sure of it. It's been educational, and fun, and with the exception of the huge damn burp-up that was the Niteflirt crash of '09, it was very profitable. But I'm tired enough of what I've been doing to set it aside, at least for a while.

I started Niteflirt over two years ago, thinking that I'd do phone sex until I could buy a cam. Ultimately, I wanted to drop some weight (I'm ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I'm just going to stick with what works...

I've finally got the direct deposits coming in from Keen and NiteFlirt and I've got a check in the mail from cams.com for the first time in a few months. Nothing in my life was really broken, I don't know why I go around second-guessing myself...I wasted a lotta time and lost a lot of money that way. Things work out *just fine* when I do what works.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 24 hours

After reading an excessive amount of time-management articles championing the virtues of fixed-schedule planning and being curious about polyphasic sleep, I've decided to purposely stay up for all 24 hours of this Sunday. Maybe I'll put a dent in my list-o-stuff I've been putting off w/o the excuse of "I'm busy". If all goes well, I might actually start trying an Everyman sleep schedule. Or I could fall asleep meditating...who knows.

I'm ready for New Year's already. It's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Crap.

So, weeks after not camming, going through all my savings, and some major b.s. from moving, my laptop on "indefinite" loan has been requested by the actual owner. *SHYTE*.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Handwritten, scented, love letters/erotica

Inspired buy a guy friend in the military who said he likes receiving scented letters from women, I wonder whether there would be a market for men wishing to purchase handwritten, customized erotica/love letters written on scented paper.

It would probably be a small market if there is one, but it got me thinking. Maybe it would be more successful as a service offered to select customers (or members, if you have your own website).

I know, on Halloween I'm thinking of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast