View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Feck. Wait, what?

So...daily gym visits have *not* happened. Did I mention that I made the decision (and signed up) to join my current gym while somewhat intoxicated? When my buzz starts to wear off, I swear I want to go do whatever task I'm thinking of at that moment.

Regardless of when I made the decision, I went to have the gym's "complimentary" trainer consultation. I didn't really get anything but insulted. The high-pressure sales pitch was kind of a downer. The dude tried to convince ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Joined a gym, Need to clear my head

Ugh. I thought moving out of my parent's place and getting out on my own would make camming full-time easier. Between power outages, delays in Internet service/repair and the "beta get another job" version of NiteFlirt, I need to start making money again. To make it all worse, I've started *sorta* dating a guy who totally hates the idea of me doing any type of adult entertainment work. Meanwhile, where's that nice dinner date he promised me on payday weekend? Hmmm. I know he's got responsibilities ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My first paid cam show(s)!

Holy crap! This was easier than phone sex by FAR. made more money in thirty minutes on cams.com than I made in my best weekend yet on NiteFlirt!

I'm still having serious hardware issues, but after speaking with tech support, I bit the bullet and went with the built-in, even though I don't love it's picture. But everything went fine...

There weren't many people broadcasting, but I kept having 1-4 people in my room quickly after beginning my broadcast, and I barely chatted ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Isn't this over-simplifying?

Is it just me, or are there very basic problems with this formula?

Step 1: Set up a Paypal (or similar) account.
    Step 2: Set up a free website, advertising phone sex time ONLY in pre-paid blocks, to be paid through the Paypal/adult-friendly checkout system.
    Step 3:Blast 60+personal ads on craigslist (or other such online classified site), expecting about 10-15 to get flagged & yanked, *every* day.

Step 4: Using a "free" 800 number from free 1800.com ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Some success...

Hmm...so I bust my ass trying to promote my NiteFlirt listings for over a month, but when I post a submissive listing, I get six calls with virtually no effort at all. Well, I'll take it.

Also, I now have a teeny microlaptop and a webcam. Progress, finally.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast