View RSS Feed

AngelWithHorns

1. Fits and starts

Wow. So, Derby was pure horseshit behind the scenes; I don't know anyone who made decent money and the staffing company treated us like crap.

I had to return the camera I bought because the images for still shots were too pixelated too see anything. I'd thought that I read that I coul get a sufficient Logitech for around $50, but upon re-reading, I realized that fifty bucks on Ebay gets you a good deal. So I'm having a friend who works in electronics order the next model up, the Logitech ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Derby interview and a webcam

This has been a good week. I recieved a call about working the Derby (bartending, which is what I've been trying to do for the past year and a half) and I finally scraped up some money to buy a webcam. I'm breaking this seal on that puppy and practicing poses, recording videos and stories, etc. asap. I still don't have a private location with internet access to broadcast from, but I'm one step closer.

No NiteFlirt calls yet and the Keen customer who wanted to have phone sex with me ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Back in Black, etc.

I started a new character/profile on NiteFlirt, this time using my real pics with my face blurred out. I was majorly stressed out recently as I was trying to start a new "regular" job and was getting asked to report for jury duty and lost about a week of work due to dealing with that bs. No new job(fu, lying hr biatches misleading me about the terms of the job), jury duty was excused and all of the fetish/bdsm clients I was corresponding with turned out to be time-wasters. So I'm focusing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Binaural Beats and Pole Dancing Classes

Woohoo! The only thing I really appreciate the government doing wrong is taxing me too much all year long. I got my state refund direct deposited into my account today, and I believe March will be the first month that I am not behind on my bills.

I found a few more cool things this week, including a binuaral beats/meditation music website with some awesome free downloads and I found an adult superstore in the area that offers pole dancing classes. They seem to be booked full for the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. More success on the horizon...

When all else is lost, there's always a demented version of hope, right? Lol. I'm within four days of paying off a nasty hospital bill (which has to be paid off all at once lest my credit score be penalized, all because some pencil-pusher fucked up my address) and I have another submissive client that I'm corresponding with via e-mail. I'm still going to be cautiously excited by this, as I found this one on craigslist and the first hasn't contacted me back yet.

My fetish photo shoot ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast