View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Things getting out of hand

Remember how I wrote about a woman I fell in love in? Well, she doesn't really matter anymore. Instead I've met a new guy and basically already dumped my bf of 3 years. I could go on and on about the new one (I met him less than a month ago). All this just makes no sense. My bf was a complete asshole for several months before this and now that I said I probably move away, he says he can let down his defences. So he has changed to another person already. But I still believe this is better for everyone ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Still trying to get myself together

The story begins around spring 2008. I had thought whether I would be interested in girls or not. On the other hand I was afraid that what if the other girl falls in love with me -while I'm starting to get to know who I really am- and I just cannot love another woman. So I answered to some people on the internet and decided to meet with a girl whose parents happened to live near me (she visits his dad regularly even though at the moment she lives elsewhere). Before meeting her I didn't even get ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Update

Holy crap how my throat is annoying. I've been coughing and drinking everything hot and eating ginger, garlic and throat pastilles but it's still full of snot. Oh well. Today I'll have a lecture, some work (totally unrelated) and hopefully some shopping, too. Then it's school and (unrelated) work until Friday. On Saturday I'll go to a wedding and maybe out with a friend (my girl crush, I'm still keeping the hope alive that she'll develop a crush on me, too). And on Sunday I'll work again.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Haha take this!

Yesterday I worked with a girl who (I know, she has told me) offers, ahem, more services than me if you know what I mean. But guess what? I had more customers than her and the ones I had spent more time with me than the ones she had!

That really encourages me to continue being what I am. I still want to believe that in the end it's better not to bow before money.

I talked with her and said that some men just like to cuddle and chat and they are happy with that and don't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Very quiet day

I danced like 3 dances during the entire shift, haha. Customers just checked who's at our place and went to the next. It's like that when there are several places near to each other. (Probably also some customers checked some other place and came to ours.) Obviously money-wise it was a shitty day but I'm almost positive that tomorrow will be better.

And what about this: one guy walked in and said "can I have sex". A weird way to say good evening, huh? That has to be the ultimate ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast