View RSS Feed

tempest666

1. Playing Russian Roulette

I want bigger tits, dammit. I have no valid reason other than greed and vanity. I'm just scared of complications this time around. I was scared shitless the first time. I feel like if I get a revision for no other reason than vanity I'm just tempting fate. It's not high on my list of priorities obviously. But sometime here in the next few months I do need to give it some thought,

It's just my tits feel so damn small. I can see my feet and I have little feet.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Purr Purr Purr

I'm here with Gothic Alien and we are having a blast. We have been fucking like there is no tomorrow. He has such a gorgeous cock and he has given me orgasm after orgasm. We also have fun just cuddling and talking. Ok, he's home. We're gonna go fuck now. Buh bye.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Insanity is killing me!

Damn this Insanity workout is killing me! I know its gonna be worth it in the end. I started the plyometric cardio today.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Tampa

God, I am a nervous wreck. I left home to come to Tampa. God only knows I hate Missouri. I wanted a challenge. I wanted to venture out into the unknown and see for myself if I had what it took to come out here. I hear all this its attitude, personality, lalala. Yeah to a certain extent it is, but fuck personality ain't shit when a 34DD 5'10 105 llbs blonde with zero intellectual capacity is on the roster. It's like trying to assault a fucking Bradley tank with a slingshot. It just can't be done. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Coming out of hibernation

Ugh, I am guessing that my 4 month hiatus is drawing to a close. I decided to take a break from dancing after my failure to make any dinero in Missouri. I know that I shouldn't base my self esteem on how much money I made, but when you go from making $200 on a Monday to walking out with less than $75 on a Friday, it tends to rattle the foundations of your confidence levels. People can't believe that I haven't made any money, which does tend to get me a bit snippy. Anyways I think I'm going to try ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized