View RSS Feed

Winged Dinghy

1. Vegas breakdown day by day

For dancers thinking of working in Vegas, I hope this is useful. I found the logistics of Vegas a little bit challenging, but I did end up getting hired, getting my sheriff's card and working two shifts during my six-day visit. Here's what I did, and what I would have done differently.

Day 1
    Thursday, May 10

I arrived via Spirit Airlines at about 9pm and took a free shuttle straight to my hotel (Palace Station, which was recommended by a few dancers here). I went straight ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. VEGAS: Day Three

You may have noticed I skipped days one and two. You may have also noticed it has been nine years (!) since my last post. Well, I'M BACK! And a better stripper than ever before.

I'm also a VEGAS STRIPPER as of about an hour ago. I got hired at Cheetahs and I start tomorrow! It was the first place I auditioned in Vegas. I called on Sunday afternoon and asked when they held auditions. They asked "for what shift" and I said "day shift" and they told me around 1 or 1:30. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Holy F

I have four bachelor parties booked for tonight. Jeez Louise. Don't know how I'm going to do this, but I'll figure it out somehow. Just smile and think of the money!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Bachelor party

Well, I just got home from doing a bachelor party. It was pretty fun, I guess, and I made good money. I did feel pretty smug walking past the Penthouse club to the parking garage with my bulging pocket of cash, thinking of all the girls who are still at working hustling when my night is coming to an end and it's not even midnight. Then I felt a pang of guilt for not going into a club. If I was a super stripper, I would've hit the club and done a shift even after the bachelor party. I mean, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My new battle plan

I am on a seemingly never-ending quest for the perfect club. The club that has the consistent, good money of Visions. The strict no-touching policy of Club Eden. The friendly, down-to-earth girls of the Ship's Wheel. The luxurious atmosphere of Scores. Basically, if I could combine the best points of all the clubs at which I've worked, I'd have my dream club.

The thing is, I think I've identified my dream club as Penthouse. Everyone I've talked to says the money and management ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast