View RSS Feed

Winged Dinghy

1. Emerging from the haze of a fever-coma

I've been deathly ill this whole week (and missed Mardi Gras) with an incapacitating fever, headache, congestion, body aches--your garden variety flu, I guess.

I pretty much spent the first three days of this week in a fever coma, but I did start a new blog, because I'm so gung-ho about this one. Here is the link, in which I detail a bachelor party I did Sunday morning:

http://www.heidiinheels.blogspot.com/

I'm probably going to be doing a lot of posting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Family day at the club.

Yesterday was family day at my club. Not officially, but it felt like it. First I had an uncle and a nephew, then I had a mother, father, and son! I cannot imagine going to a sc with my family, but they seemed like they were having a blast. They were all getting dances, even the mom, who told me that she worked in the adult industry for years (she didn't say which part).

All in all, yesterday was a pretty good day, but tiring. I'm about to go to yoga to get all the stiffness stretched ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Excited!

It's the most exciting mail day--the day when your shipment from snaz75 arrives! I just unpacked a brand spanking new thong, pair of booty shorts, matching pink sequined top and skirt, and a flourescent green bell sleeve dress that is screaming out for the UV lights. I'm so stoked and eager to try these on; it makes me want to go in to work tonight, even though I had already decided I would stay home and work on some of my other projects.

I had a bachelor party Saturday night that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. It's a dirty job!

Today I hand washed 2 outfits and 2 thongs in my bathroom sink in preparation for a bachelor party tonight.

The water turned the most nauseous brown-gray I have seen. What was IN those clothes? Smoke? Dirt? Grime? It makes me kind of grossed out to think of how filthy I get in the club atmosphere. Granted, I had worn each of the outfits for more than 1 shift, but still...

This week I met Tempest while she was in NOLA--we hit up a few clubs together but didn't actually ...

Updated 02-09-2009 at 05:30 PM by Winged Dinghy

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. just got off work

Walked with a rather measly $150. We had more girls than customers for most of the night. and I wasn't allowed to do any stage sets at all bc apparently my tattoo is too big and ugly. or something. but the other girls' jailhouse looking tatts are ok. as are half-sleeves. I'm feeling disillusioned with scores now. Maybe it's not the paradise I thought it was yesterday.

This is bunk. We are beautiful and naked. We deserve to be going home with more than $150 a shift! This blows! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast