View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Stay away, please!!

Lol. We had SO many girls at Ybor strip. I don't think they understand that this really isn't the club to dance at regarding Super Bowl. We're off the the side of Ybor. You wanna go to one of the clubs on Dale Mabry or Westshore that has a line leading out the front. So.. a lot of people didn't sell dances today. I was one of them.

I'm not gonna mope about it. I took my problems to work for the second time in my almost two months of dancing. I didn't talk to anyone about them - they're ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I'm late

for a very important date!

Not really. Just for work. My first day of Kindergarten pretty much showed what my habits would be like. I've been tardy for years.. all throughout high school and my jobs.

Well, now I have to literally pay for it. With how slow it's been (Super Bowl doesn't count!), I'm learning my lesson. no more being late. twenty dollars is a pedicure okay?

Today was slow, but we had a lot of girls due to Super Bowl. One customer that liked ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Seeking Arrangement

So... normally I don't let life get to me. I guess with my friend's now ex boyfriend wanting sex from me I have been upset. When I'm upset I think about everything else because I have a bad habit of bottling things up. I'm looking for a new apartment and responding to ads on craigslist, expecting emails back.

I logged into my email account and received emails from "sugar daddies" on seekingarrangement.com. I TOTALLY forgot about that site. I made that profile for shits and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized