View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. A Slooooow Night

So I went in on Saturday night, and it was an AWFUL night. Recently, Saturday nights have been almost not worth going in for me!!

Its not that its been a bad vibe, necessarily, but its been very, very, slow, and not many guys buying dances. Maybe one of the fifteen girls that were there left with any kind of money, which is just a bad sign. I personally left with the bare minimum that I was willing to accept. This is NOT good enough. So here is what I think went wrong:

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. False Starts!

So, after getting myself all worked up, motivated, and deciding that I would be working 2-3 days a week no matter what.....I got sick. Full blown, pounding head, stuffy nose, can't breathe, lost voice, dizzy, fever, the whole works!!! I did manage to work the weekend that I first posted, but then got so sick that I was curled up in bed and didn't even touch my computer!

So here goes round two...

Tonight I'll be working my only shift this week. Factors in my favor for a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. First Post!

Decided to start blogging about my work as a way of keeping track of how I feel, what I wear, what I do, etc while I'm working...I'm hoping that by keeping track, I can look back over my higher earning periods and figure out how to replicate them. I want to figure out what works, what doesn't, and what has no impact, and of course, share it with you girls so that you can add to it with your own experiences, or even take something from it! (Possibly?) Its also going to be useful for the book that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12