View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. quick check-in

well I'm still in one piece ...

accessing the internet via dial-up is a real pain. I'll come up with something better eventually. You folks living in 'civilized' countries take your cable modems and DSL hookups for granted !

I waited until Obama was inaugurated before 'showing my face' at SW again. The vast majority of locals down here LOVE Obama. Of course, they don't have to worry about paying US taxes or finding US jobs either.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Further motivation

Oh, sheet. I just found out today that I have two bills, not one from a trip to the E.R. that diagnosed me with mono back in October. So I have >sixty days to pay off the whole thing before it gets reported onto my credit score.

Why am I finding this out it January? Because some pencil-pusher flubbed up my address; the bill got bounced back to the hospital billing department, whose compulsory idiotic policy is to immediately turn it over to a collections agency. I need to get my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Not workin' tonight

Just now the manager at the club I work at in Metairie called to tell me I was supposed to be coming in tonight. Eff that! I haven't made any money at that club yet ($120 for a 6 hour shift was what I'd pull), and I really don't feel like working tonight. I need to recuperate from that bachelor party. Sheesh. My hat is off to you ladies who can do those regularly. I'm just not used to it yet.

I don't know where I'm going to work this week. I can't work tonight, tomorrow, or Wednesday ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Bachelor party

Last night I did a bachelor party. I can't quite figure out if I like doing these or not. I liked the money. S. (the woman I work for/with) handed me $250 just for showing up. Then the dudes tipped us another $250 during our show, which we split. So it came to about $375 for a show that lasted a little over an hour.

I'm having some qualms about the show. II can't pretend that this is anything like dancing. It feels closer to prostitution than stripping. I guess I can't ignore ...

Updated 10-24-2010 at 08:42 AM by Winged Dinghy

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Survival of the fittest

Not yet an official stripper, I finally received the shoes I had to special order for my big feet days before coming down with mono. I have never been hit so hard by an illness and swore not to take my health for granted if only I could recover.

I went to the nearest strip club and they kindly told me to lose "just a few" pounds and reapply for a position. I've only had three days so far this year that I haven't exercised; cardio has been very consistent. I have met my weekly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast