View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. BP 2A- City Club Historical Perspective- LAX Clubs(Jet Strip, etc)

OK, I confess to being a long time SC junkie. So, I'm planning on posting some historical perspective on certain cities & clubs dating as far back as the 1980's. Dates & events may not always be precise, so anyone having more lucid recollections/info, please feel free to post blog comment.

LOS ANGELES- LAX AREA

Jet Srip- Everyone here probably knows about present location on 10624 Hawthorne Blvd. How many know that the pre 1986 version was located in the 105 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. bloggy hell!

well... welcome me to my blog area. random. never had one of these before.

anyway my thought for the day:

how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
    my guess is around 39,000ft!

happy holidays
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Starting Here

This is pretty much a placeholder. I've been running around since before 6:00 this morning, and sleep deprivation has me dizzy.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Welcome to JoshAndChandra's SW Blog

First thank you for visiting! We are a couple who have worked in the strip club industry for a cumulative total of 11 years and have created and maintain a blog dedicated to helping Exotic Dancers. Our blog can be found at JoshAndChandra.com.

We are Always adding new and original material, and have recently launched our own forum and are in the process of creating a Stripper Wiki for even more informational content.

Stop by and check it out!

Thanks, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Merry Christmas!

I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas
    Thank you SW for this gift, I will use it wisely! In the months to come I will try to post some up and coming events within the industry so everyone can participate.

May you all have a wonderful and prosperous New Year!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast